Dave and Leroy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave went immediately to him and sat on the edge of the couch. "Leroy!" Leroy blinked his eyes but still didn't look at Dave. "Leroy!" Again no reaction from him. "LEROY." He screamed and touched Leroy on the face, which got a response out of him, he blinked several times and then focused on Dave. "Leroy?" Dave whispered.

"Yeah, I'm here."

"Leroy, I'm sorry."

"For what, my seizures, there's nothing you can do about them, Honey. What time is it?"

"Twelve-thirty, what's this song you're listening to?" Dave asked.

Leroy laughed. "I was reading a story, and they mentioned it. It's been ages since I've heard it, I didn't even realize I put it on repeat. Hell, I don't even remember listening to the first few lines. It's 'Inside Out' by Eve Six. I must've had my seizure just after I flopped down. I did feel like one was coming on, but I don't get the feeling until I'm just a minute or so before the seizure."

"Well, at least you get a little warning. Maybe you will start noticing other signs, which will give you a little time to prepare." Dave stopped and listened to the song. "Did it just say put my heart in the blender? And how do you know this song?"

"Yes, it does." Leroy laughed. "I played it a lot when I was going through boot camp and the first year of training when you were married. As you know Dave, I knew the first day of boot camp, I made a mistake leaving you. This is how I felt, maybe if I put my heart in a blender, then maybe I could forget you, and I wouldn't feel anymore."

"Babe I'm glad you came back to me, I'm so glad I pulled you over that day."

"Yeah, I was thinking about that tonight as well. I don't know what would have happened if you didn't pull me over that day. I was avoiding your mom and everyone we knew, I only came home to see Aaron and Allison graduate high school. I told everyone not to tell anyone I was home."

"I know, but my mom told me you were here, your mom had told her you were coming. But Leroy, I'm glad I pulled you over, I don't know if we'd gotten back together if fate hadn't intervened."

Leroy pulled Dave down, kissed him, Terry was watching from the kitchen he smiled and left to give them some privacy.

Edited 10/20/2021

12