Dave and Leroy Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, love you, Leroy."

Leroy smiled because he knew he hadn't said this in a long time. "Ditto." Which made Dave laugh, he sat down next to Leroy and Leroy put his arm around Dave, and they just snuggled there for a bit. "How much energy do you have, or are you tired?"

"Is this your way of asking if I would like to have sex?" Dave asked with a smirk.

"Caught me." Leroy turned towards Dave and started kissing him on the neck, mouth, and he started opening his work shirt. He pulled it out of his pants and off his arms and also pulled his t-shirt out and lifted it above his head, Leroy discarded them on the floor beside the couch. "Do you work tonight?"

"Nope." Then Leroy unbuckled Dave's duty belt and laid it aside and started undoing his pants. "Babe, I should tell you before you get any further, it's that time of the month for me." Dave started laughing as Leroy slid down onto the floor between Dave's legs and Leroy nipped him on his inner thigh. "Ouch."

"Then, don't tease me." He pulled out Dave's cock and sunk down on it in one move, which brought a loud moan from Dave. Leroy started going up and down on Dave's cock, and Dave was in ecstasy.

"Honey if you keep doing that, I'm going to cum." Leroy didn't stop. He just continued, and Dave grabbed his head and pushed up into his mouth and came. After the initial high wore off, Leroy crawled up and straddled Dave's lap and started kissing him.

"Can we go into the bedroom and cuddle now?"

"Yeah, but let me put away my gun first, I need to start getting into that routine if we want to adopt."

"Please do, and then come to bed, Hon."

Dave and Leroy made love many times over that morning, they would rest for a bit and even sleep, but then they were back at it. They were lying in bed when their phones started to ring, they decided to ignore them. What anyone had to say could wait, they thought. What they didn't know was Aaron, Jeff and Allison were standing on the porch waiting to come in, they didn't want to just walk in. They had their share of walking in on Dave and Leroy going at it.

They tried calling Leroy again. "What?" Leroy sounded upset that they interrupted their time together.

"We are outside and want to come in."

"Why didn't you just come in?"

"Didn't want to interrupt anything." Leroy could hear them coming into the living room. "Leroy, where are you two?"

"We are in the bedroom, be out in a minute," Leroy shouted. He and Dave got out of bed and put some sweats and t-shirts on and walked into the living room.

"So when is the big day?" Aaron asked.

"We haven't turned in our application to adopt yet."

"No, to get married," Allison responded.

"Still hasn't been ruled on yet, has it?" Leroy asked.

"The Supreme Court rejected requests to review lower courts decisions, so as of one o'clock today you can marry."

Dave and Leroy both closed their eyes, they knew it was coming but assumed the courts would uphold the law and wouldn't be able to marry. They embraced and kissed, the joy they felt knowing now that can apply for adoption together. Aaron, Allison, and Jeff were happy they brought this news to them.

"So, when do we get to plan a wedding?" Allison asked.

"Oh shit, we could actually do that now. We can have the whole thing." Leroy responded.

"Or we could just go down to the courthouse and elope."

"Oh no, you're not, Dave. If I have any say in any of this, and I better for being Leroy's wonderful sister." She smiled. "We are going to have the whole thing, a chapel wedding and a wonderful reception for you two. Then you two are going to go on a real honeymoon."

"And which of us, do you have walking down the aisle?" Dave asked. He didn't want to be the one to walk the aisle.

"I want to," Leroy responded, which shocked everyone, including Dave. "What? I'm secure enough to do it. I actually always wanted to be the one to walk down the aisle, to look up at Dave waiting for me. I don't know if that is my inner woman speaking to me, but I want to do it."

Dave looked over at Leroy and smiled. "Then that is what we will do Leroy. I love you."

"Ditto." Leroy grinned, Dave hit him. "I love you too."

"I guess we've got a wedding to plan, wow, I'm so excited for you, Dave and Leroy," Allison exclaimed.

Both Dave and Leroy looked from Allison, Aaron, and Jeff. "Did we just make a huge mistake by not agreeing to go to the justice of the peace and marry?" Leroy asked Aaron.

"I don't want to get hit, and you know all the wives are going to want in on this one, and of course Jewels," Aaron responded, Jeff agreed and laughed.

Dave's cell phone was ringing so he got up to answer it.

"Leroy, please let me plan this for you. I think it will be great unless you don't want it." Allison asked.

"Just don't go huge okay, Sis. We don't know that many people, and might just want a small intimate wedding." Leroy sat there for a second. "And maybe without mom."

Dave walked back in on the part without mom. "Without mom, what did I miss?"

"Thinking maybe a small affair without Sue. Don't need her ruining our special day."

"We will discuss that later, Hon." Then Dave turned in his seat and looked right at Leroy. "I just got off the phone with the social worker, she told us to wait a week before submitting our application as a couple, since the ruling today they know their system needs to be changed to allow two males or females to be submitted together. I told her that we will submit once we marry. I hope that was okay."

"Yeah, more than okay." Leroy was smiling.

"Dave, do you work tomorrow?" Allison asked as she had her phone in her hand.

"Yup." Dave confirmed.

"Good cause I was texting the woman, and we all have agreed to come over here tomorrow and start planning with Leroy."

"Do I get a say in this?" Leroy asked.

"Nope, we are going to bring dinner with us, so all you have to do is provide the drinks. Now you two need to sit down and think about what date you want to marry. We will see if we can get a chapel or anything but more than likely it will be at one of our houses with the party in the backyard.

Aaron, Allison, and Jeff decided to head home after they talked for a while. Allison made it clear that Dave and Leroy had to sit down and discuss a date for the wedding. Once they left, Dave turned to Leroy, and they hugged and kissed. "Babe, we are going to be able to get married now."

"Yeah, Dave, so when do you want to do this, and can you stay home tomorrow, and I will take your place at work?"

Dave laughed. "Not on your life, will I sit through having six women planning our wedding. You are the one that didn't care that he walked down the aisle."

"Yeah, I know."

Edited 10/20/2021

12