Dave and Linda Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then in an instant, as if his ass suddenly opened up for her, she was wrist deep in Jeff's ass. Linda was amazed at what she had done. Jeff cried out for more as her hand entered him, so she delivered. Linda made a fist inside of him and pushed it into him. She punched and withdrew and then punched again into Jeff's ass. With every punch going deeper. She could soon feel where Jeff's colon turned and her hand would go no further.

She was halfway to her elbow in his ass. She pumped and pumped hard in the same rhythm Jeff fucked Dave in. The noises Jeff's dick made in his ass were like shoes getting sucked into mud. Linda could see that her husband's ass was sloppy with lube and stretched wide. Linda could not believe her virgin ass husband took suck a big dick and now looks like he has room for more. Linda decided to deliver again. She reached between Jeff's legs and touched the rim of Dave's ass as Jeff's dick slid in and out of it easily.

Linda pushed two finger tips against the bottom of Dave's asshole as Jeff's dick was going in and found, that both fingers slid in effortlessly and Dave's ass didn't even feel tight anymore. Linda withdrew her two fingers as Jeff withdraws his dick and lines all four fingers up along the bottom of his dick as he pushed it in. To her amazement all four fingers slid in. Not easily as before but none the less they were all inside him. Dave moaned his approval and Linda decided to leave her fingers as they were inside him.

She could feel Jeff tense up, so she pushed her hand into his ass again in rhythm with the fucking. She then began to do the same with her husband's ass. Pushing her four fingers in deeper as Jeff pushed his mammoth dick in. Linda could feel Dave's ass tighten, and could see his balls tighten up as he prepared to cum. Jeff was throwing his head back in pleasure as he neared his cumming.

Linda began to twist her hand inside Jeff's ass to encourage the cumming and pushed harder into Dave as Jeff fucked him. Linda was able to get the thumb in to the first knuckle as Dave's ass tightened. Linda pushes one last time as Jeff was giving one last thrust before cumming. With that mutual thrust Linda was wrist deep in his ass along side of Jeff's enormous dick. Dave instantly came, his body jerking and his muscles tensing and releasing against her hand and Jeff's dick. Jeff pushed his dick in one last time to the hilt so they were balls to balls and then exploded his load in Dave's ass.

Linda could feel the hot wave of cum rush across her fingers. Jeff grabbed Linda's arm and slowly pulled it out of his own ass and then pulls his dick from Dave's ass. He collapses first to the bed and rolls to the floor. Linda is left with her hand wrist deep in Dave's not so tight ass. Dave pulls himself forwards. Off of Linda's fist, and collapses on the bed face first. All three of them are panting heavily and breathing hard. Linda is the first to regain herself and goes to clean herself off.

She comes back out of the bathroom, and Jeff is gone. She crawls in bed next to Dave with a washcloth from the bathroom and cleans the lube and cum off of his ass. She then lowers herself down to him and whispers in his ears, "always and forever."

Dave whispers back as he looks at her with nearly-sleeping, glazed-over eyes. "Forever and always."

12