Dave & Marla Ch. 02

Story Info
Dave is back in Marla's life; Doris the lesbian wants in.
4.1k words
4.07
9.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you, Kelvin, for your editing.

*****

Her heart fluttered in her chest as the sound hit her ears, it was her... was she crying? Doris, the school janitor, moved into the classroom. There she was. All the desires she had tried to suppress over the period of time she had been working at the school came to the fore. She paused at the door looking Marla over.

Doris' eyes hungrily roaming over Marla's long lithe legs that were now splayed open as she sat on the floor beneath the open window, moving from her toned calves to her creamy exposed thighs that she was at the moment fighting the urge to dive in between. The hem of her dress had ridden back up Marla's thighs leaving her sky blue lace panties exposed to Doris' lusty view. Images of her pulling them aside and running her tongue along Marla's wet muffin sent chills through Doris as she felt her pussy moisten.

Get a grip Doris, she tried to chastise herself in a bid to regain composure, but then her eyes reached up to Marla's breasts. Not obscenely large neither too small, they were a delectably perky C cup. They pushed against Marla's button-down dress as if fighting to be free. Doris knew that she was wearing a bra as she could see faintly the straps through her dress, this fact however did nothing to hide her nipples which seemed to still mutinously poke through leaving two small bumps on the fabric.

How would those nipples taste in her mouth? The thought fleeted through Doris' mind.

Her eyes finally reached Marla's face, the same face she had dreamed about countless times, a frown formed on her mouth as she saw the tears streaming down on Marla's cheeks and sensuous lips.

Finally, a measure of composure returned to Doris as concern for Marla caused her to move across the room to her, Doris' shoes squeaked on the recently waxed floor. Leaving the feather duster on the desk, she crouched down beside Marla.

"Marla, Marla, what is wrong dear?" she asked running her hand on the back of Marla's quivering body as she shook with sobs. Doris fought back the urge to let her hand drop down all the way to Marla's ass. "Talk to me, Marla," Doris said trying to sound more concerned than turned on with the sight of the sexy woman in front of her. Doris looked around the classroom, nothing seemed to be out of place and there was nothing that she could see that should cause such a reaction from Marla.

Yet "no, no, no," was all Marla was saying as she sat on the floor with her eyes closed tight. Doris touched Marla's forehead wiping away a band of sweat then gently ran her hand down the teacher's arm. She gave Marla's trembling hand a gentle squeeze as she stared at her with a mixture of concern and lust. How was it possible that even as she sat on the floor of the classroom crying she still managed to look as tempting as ever.

Getting up from where she had crouched, Doris made her way out of the room heading straight for the dean's office. A few minutes later she walked back into the class with the motherly lady whose face was etched with concern, they both moved to Marla. "What's wrong dear?" the dean asked looking down at Marla. The words however seemed to barely register as Marla continued to rock back-and-forth on the floor.

"She obviously isn't feeling well" Doris supplied kneeling down next to Marla. "I think I should take her home," she said helping Marla up from the floor.

"Make sure she gets some rest. I'll get Amanda to stand in for her," the dean said eyeing Marla worriedly.

********************************************

Marla felt herself being moved slowly by Doris out of her classroom through the halls and out into the parking lot towards Doris' old station wagon. Marla's eyes nervously moved to where the blue pick-up had been parked, it wasn't there. Breathing a sigh of relief she let herself be guided into Doris' car thankful that none of the students were there to see her in the state she was in. It was nice to have a good Samaritan to help her at this moment as Marla doubted she would have been able to pull herself off the floor of her classroom by herself, thank the universe for small favors.

As Doris drove along the short distance, she cooed, "Oh, it is okay. It is alright. I will take care of you."

Waiting to make a left turn, she glanced over at Marla, but the glance became a lustful stare. Doris' felt her panty crotch becoming soaked with her pussy juices. The sound of a car horn brought Doris out of her lustful trance, startled by the honking she turned left onto Marla's street.

The station wagon pulled to a stop right at Marla's house. In the state she was in, it did not occur to Marla to ask how Doris knew exactly where she lived. Taking a moment, Doris inhaled a deep breath and let it out slowly, trying to calm her excited mind.

Marla let Doris help her out of the car and into her house and directed her to where her bedroom was. She felt Doris' hand move down to her ass and the other accidentally brush against her tit grazing her nipple in the process, but she chalked it all up to being accidental as Doris was trying to help her into bed.

"Here, take this, it should help you relax." Marla accepted the sleeping pill from Doris and drank it down with the glass of water in Doris' other hand. Setting the glass down on the bedside table, Marla leaned back against the head board of the bed immediately feeling the effects of the pill.

Doris had seated herself on the side of Marla's bed looking at her. Doris seemed nervous, but Marla's drugged mind chalked it all up to worry for her. Her eyes struggled to open once again as she felt Doris' hands move to her dress, and Doris had started unbuttoning it slowly.

Cooing again, "Oh, dear, it is okay. Let me help you," but to herself Doris thought about Marla's pussy, wondering if Marla might also be wet. Wanting to help herself to the teacher's tight hole, her hands began to tremble in anticipation.

"Wh... what... what are you doing?" Marla managed to get out through her sleep fogged mind.

"You are in your work clothes dear, you'll get them all wrinkled up," Doris' voice was suddenly syrupy sweet. Marla thought she could detect a bit of a tremor in it as if she was both nervous and excited but she couldn't be too sure. Doris' words however did make some sort of sense, as she couldn't sleep in her work clothes, yet the drug was working too fast for her to take them off herself. Better let Doris do it, she thought to herself.

*******************************************

Doris couldn't believe it, she had fantasized about Marla's body more times than she could even count and here it was, right before her and at her mercy! She struggled to keep her hands steady as one by one she pulled the buttons to Marla's dress open. She was in a matching sky blue bra, Doris noted as she pulled the top of her dress away. She could feel her own nipples hardening as she devoured Marla's luscious mounds with her eyes. Her hands slowly moved forward ready to fondle the lovely tits.

No, she thought to herself her hands coming to a stop an inch away from Marla's tits as a wicked smile slowly crossed her lips. "Better unwrap the whole package first," she slyly murmured to herself her hands moving away from Marla's breasts and towards her knee-length red cotton dress, her slip on shoes had come off as she set her on the bed. The dress slowly glided down Marla's hips hugging them as if unwilling to part them.

Doris stood back, her eyes gliding over Marla's body greedily burning every inch of her body into her brain. Her panties were soaked as her cunt ached for attention.

She dropped the dress on the floor beside her, her eyes locked on the sky blue fabric that separated Marla's feminine treasure from her view. Her heart was now hammering as she leaned forward to rectify this. Her hand slowly moved towards Marla's panties.

"GET OUT!" a deep voice growled from behind her.

Doris immediately stood up quickly pulling her hand away from Marla as if it had been stung. She'd been so engrossed in Marla and what she was doing that she hadn't heard him enter. She now stood like a deer in headlights as she looked on at the hulking figure of the brutish looking man. He had a cigar sticking out of his mouth looking at Marla in a way that very much reminded her of how a butcher eyed a particularly choice side of beef.

****************************************

Marla's heart started racing as Dave's growling voice reached her ears. The drug had clouded her mind and she was only mildly aware that she was now in only a bikini, the only thing her sleepy mind was registering was the fact that Dave was here, in her home! "Don't leave!" she tried to shout to Doris but all that escaped her lips was a moan.

"What are you doing to my wife?" she heard Dave's menacing voice."

"I... I... she...," Marla heard Doris stutter as words failed her.

"I am not his wife!" She once again tried to shout, another pitiable moan escaped her lips.

"Marla doesn't have a husband," Doris finally mustered enough composure to say. If she could, Marla would have hugged Doris at that moment, however her elation was short lived as Dave's next words made her feel like an ice block had settled at the pit of her stomach.

"She is the mother of my child. That makes her mine," though the logic of that statement wasn't sound, Marla's mind was not focused on semantics.

How the hell did he know? She had done everything in her power to keep the child Dave had impregnated her with, a secret from everyone. How was it possible? Doris had gone quiet, no doubt from the shock of finding out that she'd had a child and never told anyone about it.

"Get out!" Dave repeated this time his voice dangerously low. He took a quick step towards the bed, as the scent of his cigar filled the bedroom with a spicy scent.

Marla felt despair engulf her as she heard Doris' squeaky shoes moving away from her. She helplessly listened to the sound of the fading squeaks till all there was left was silence.

It was only when she felt Dave's calloused hand slowly trailing its way from her ankle up her calf to the inside of her thigh that it registered in her mind how scantily dressed she was. Her eyes shot open as adrenaline fought off the sleeping pill and found herself looking into Dave's face. She could feel his hand on her panties roughly rubbing at her cunt. The drugs still far away from being overcome by the adrenaline left her helpless to stop him.

"Bastard!" she wanted to shout at him yet all she managed to do was feebly writhe in the bed, her own body betraying her as her pussy moistened and her sexy legs spread further apart.

"Hallo Marla, I've missed you," he spoke his voice low and sweet in a way that, for some reason, very much reminded her of how Doris had said, "You are in your work clothes dear, you'll get them all wrinkled up."

She did not at all like it. "I've done my time. I am a free man, and I plan on seeing you regularly, babe." He went on.

She opened her mouth to speak, but no sound came out. She still had the overwhelming feeling of powerlessness in his presence and from the smug smile on his face, he too, knew it.

"Here," he said pushing something into her mouth. "I bought these for you." From the taste she could tell they were cookies, yet there was something else foreign she could taste in it. "I added a bit of my own special cream to it," he went on to say as Marla's brain struggled to place where she knew the taste from. "My own special nut cream," he added laughing at his own sense of humor as it dawned on Marla that she was tasting his cum.

She closed her eyes as the humiliation washed over her. This had been one of the things Dave enjoyed to do while she'd been his captive, he'd buy her food then made her watch as he slowly jerked off then shoot copious amounts of cum in it then make her eat every last bit of it.

He took her hand in his, and as Marla looked down, Dave slipped a thick golden wedding band on her finger. "You belong to me," he said as he continued looking down at her quivering body. He ran a hand along the side of her cheek giving her a smile. She could not believe how he was brushing over his behavior.

He continued with smugness and pleasure lacing his voice, "I know I fathered a child with you. I got you pregnant. I want to see our son." He was already picking her up from the bed and carrying her out of the bedroom. Though her mind was sharp from the effects of the adrenaline, the rest of her body was utterly useless as the drug still held it captive.

"How did you know?" Marla asked not bothering to try and fight him off even without the drugs; Dave could still very easily out match her strength.

They stared into each other's eyes as Dave spoke, "Well, even I have my own connections in the community." Marla could hear the pleasure in his voice as he made it known to her that even when she'd thought she was rid of him he was still keeping an eye on her.

"Dave, you sexually assaulted me, you sick bastard!" Tears spilled down Marla's cheeks as the words spilled from her mouth trying to lace her voice with all the loathing she felt for him. "You forced yourself on me," she continued as her voice trailed off.

"I'm here to take you home, and I want to make things right," he offered, as his eyes stared at her unblinking. Marla was not at all surprised by his ignoring her, as Dave seemed to be able to screen out anything she said if he did not like it. "We can talk about everything later. I have the right to see my own flesh and blood."

Marla looked back at him with big eyes, "What are you talking about? You kidnapped me years ago, and you ass fucked me! You have no right whatsoever over anything." she let out her voice rancorous.

"Maybe this is too much for you right now, but we need to talk. I'm not in custody any longer, and I have the right to be around my own child." He spoke calmly, "Here, have another cookie," he said shoving another cookie into her mouth.

Marla soon felt the sun on her face and exposed body, and Dave's big hands on her back as he carried her up to his old blue pickup. Hearing the screen door slam behind them, and feeling Dave's every movement as she rested in his arms, Marla was in shocked disbelief at how fast things were happening.

Feelings of intense helplessness pulsed through her trembling body. She could not fight the slowness and dullness within her brought about by the medication she had been given. Dave started again saying, "Looking forward to seeing our child. I want to teach him how to play darts, one of my favorite games."

Feeling his strong hands on her, Marla was lifted and pushed into the truck. The truck door was closed loudly and she found herself feeling trapped, again, with Dave in control.

The sound of the motor starting up caused her to feel more and more helpless as she watched herself being driven away with Dave behind the wheel. He reached over and patted her hand and then stroked the side of her face, turning his attention back to driving. "You are so pretty," he offered mustering up a bit of tenderness in his voice.

Marla felt uncomfortable hearing Dave's comment. "Please, you take me back home," she asked pleadingly. The sun's reflection off the hood of the truck caused Marla to squint her eyes shut.

"Of course, you are coming home with me honey," Dave said as he reached over to turn on the radio. The sound of country music soon filled the cab of the truck as Dave lightly tapped his fingers on the steering wheel. Turning his head towards Marla, he gave her a wink.

*******************************************

Doris stood off in the distance watching the old blue pickup drive away. The shock of being caught red handed trying to get intimate with Marla had worn off. She had made her way to the back to her station wagon, she wondered about the man who had taken Marla away. So this was the father to Marla's son? Why would Marla, sweet polite Marla, ever want anything to do with a brute like him? She thought jealously.

Doris was in love with Marla and watched the teacher's every move, often following her around secretly. Going so far as to buy herself a puppy, it gave her an excuse for walking by Marla's house several times a day, as she fantasized about finding Marla outside perhaps as she was gardening. Doris, although she had to get up quite early each morning, would frequently walk her puppy down the sidewalk hoping to catch a glimpse of Marla as the darkness of evening set in and lights were turned on. To her great disappointment, Marla always kept her curtains closed during the evening and into the night.

No one knew about Doris' lesbian fantasies, but the feelings she had towards Marla were getting out of control. She often drifted off to sleep wondering what it would be like to eat Marla out. She wanted so badly to taste that sweet pussy. She frequently masturbated to what she thought Marla would look like with her body quivering and moving like a piece of spaghetti as Doris ate her and sucked up her pussy juices.

Doris had been going through Marla's trash can in her classroom eager to find any details of her personal life that she possibly could. In a desperate attempt at finding details, she had begun to steal Marla's mail from her home mailbox then returning it, after resealing the various envelopes. She searched diligently trying to find intimate details of her life.

Running her hand through her shoulder-length bleached-blond hair and pushing some strands behind her ear, Doris was going to find this mystery man who had just shown up and taken her beloved Marla away. Thinking about him and the way she saw him looking at Marla made her jealous and anxious. Doris had friends who were janitors at the hospital, and she knew she could count on them to help her find out who that man was and the real involvement he had in Marla's life.

Doris started driving away from Marla's house slowly following the blue pick-up from a distance. Stopping one car behind the pick-up at a red light, she pulled out her cell phone while keeping her gaze fixed on the pick-up. Hearing a soft voice say, "Hello."

Doris spoke into the receiver, "Fahreen? Fahreen, this is Doris. I need some information, please."

*********************************************

As Dave made his way down the street, he turned left and entered a narrow alley. His old pickup truck made a loud rumbling noise. Marla noticed that even though the homes were quite old and in need of painting, the backyard lawns were kept tidy. She noticed a couple of elderly ladies planting a garden and an elderly man walking his beagle.

Dave pulled into a long driveway and pressing the remote, his garage overhead opened. Driving in, Marla noticed a dart board hanging from the wall with several darts sticking out from the bull's-eye. Turning off the ignition, he turned and stared at Marla as beads of sweat worked their way across his forehead. He had a predatory look in his eye, "Where is our son?" he demanded.

"I placed him with a family member," was all she could think to say. Not wanting to tell him anything, she struggled now that she was alone with him. Panic tried to rise up in her, but part of her just calmly sat there. Still not being able to feel her legs, she was curious as to why part of her remained so calm. Closing her eyes, she suddenly opened them as she felt Dave's warm hand resting on her upper thigh.

"Dave, this relationship you are trying to force on me is not normal. You are a sick fuck!" she spoke once again trying to get him to understand though she knew it was useless.

"You aren't well. Let me put you to bed," he calmly answered.

"Fuck off! Take me home. How dare you take me from my house pretending to be my husband?"

12