Dave & Marla Ch. 03

Story Info
Dave, Marla & Doris have a 3-way.
3.5k words
3.54
12.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MarriedinMaine2, thank you for your editing and input.

*****

Her big green eyes looking back and forth between the two of them, Marla could not help but see the lust and desire on Dave's and Doris' faces as they stood taking her in. She looked away from the staring eyes, glancing around nervously at the tidy garage, as Dave took a step back leaning himself against the rear window of the old pickup.

Marla had never seen such a well-organized garage, as everything seemed to be put away in its place. Hooks were mounted on one side of the garage wall, and several extension cords, ropes, chains and a weed whacker were mounted on the various chrome utility hooks. It was obvious that Dave carefully measured items which were affixed to the wall, as everything seemed to be level, at the same height, and with an equal distance of about two feet between each hanging item. No wonder Dave had been able to track down her new home, he paid such attention to detail. Marla also realized the extra significance of the cigar on her front porch, that it was not dropped in haste or by accident, Dave had been marking her home as his, to use like her, as he chose.

As she continued glancing around, Marla noticed a pair of binoculars with night-vision resting on a work bench. Noticing the pop-up spotlight and green lenses, somehow she was not surprised that Dave would own such an item. Goosebumps broke out on her arms as her body trembled. She wondered if he had watched her get his letter last night, and if so had he continued watching after she drank her wine when she was in bed? Marla's eyes jerked as they came to Dave, a tent in his pants, Dave's rock hard enlarged cock put an exclamation mark on the situation. He stood just a couple feet from her face looking down on her trembling body.

Marla could see Dave's eyes moving as he traced the curve of her breast only partially protected by her lacy bra. His eyes obviously continued their journey along her body, and stopped where she imagined he was staring at the front of her matching blue lace panties, partially out of place after her movement to the rear of the truck. His leer as he did this was visible despite her focus on Dave's eye movements.

"Stop now! Just take me back home, Dave," pleading with him hoping he would listen to her pleas, but knowing her words were falling on deaf ears. Dave simply looked at Doris with one eyebrow raised as if to say, 'well get on with it!'

Doris licked her lips as she stared at Marla's panties. Unblinking and stepping closer to the pick-up and to Marla, "Let's play, Marla. I don't want to hurt you. Let's play," Doris' voice came out as a hiss.

"Yeah, Marla, don't struggle and you won't get hurt, it's play time," Dave spoke as he crouched down looking into her eyes. Holding her chin with his right hand and slowly moving his thumb back and forth over her sensuous lips. Dave's other hand reached out, and before Marla realized what he was doing he found her left nipple through her bra and pulled slightly. He twisted just enough for Marla to feel the fabric of the lace wrinkle around her hardening flesh.

Shock parted her mouth, opening it to his thumb as he ran the calloused digit over her tongue for a few moments. She tasted salt and stale cum as he continued his prodding and rubbing, finally pulling his thumb from her mouth, he wiped it on her now closed lips.

Marla stared back into Dave's eyes, wanting to wipe her lips, desperately wishing she had a dampened, clean cloth to clean her lips, but not daring to make any demands on the unstable man. She swallowed, again tasting the salt, cum, and the remnants of the cookies Dave had forced her to eat. She sat motionless, blinking back into his eyes, and wondering what would happen next.

Before releasing her nipple, Dave gave it one more firm, but not sadistic tug. He stretched her breast forward, forcing her whole body to lean toward him. As he did this, the soft lace cup of her bra rode up the underside of her breast, such that when Dave released her nipple, the flesh was pushed out below the bottom of the cup, and the top gapped, allowing Dave to see her now slightly reddened and embarrassingly for Marla, hard nipple. Once again her body was becoming aroused by Dave's control, betraying her desire to run away by her anxious paralysis. Using his left hand on her upper arm, he guided her up on her knees, "Stand up," he commanded.

She stood up on trembling legs, drawing her into his chest he helped her move towards the open tailgate. "Have a seat right here," he knelt and patted the edge of the truck. "You just sit down right there, and show us that sexy pussy of yours, Marla."

Feeling cornered, bending down and sitting on the edge of the pickup bed, Marla could feel the coolness of the metal against her bare thighs causing a shiver to run through her. Even in her innermost thoughts, Marla was not sure if it was a shiver of fear or arousal.

"Okay," Dave said as he jumped off the back of the truck bed. "Play time." A wicked smile worked its way slowly across his lips as he stood facing her. Doris stood, quietly, taking it all in and growing more and more aroused watching Dave and Marla. She was fascinated at how Dave took control and Marla submitted to his advances, not fighting back. The contrast of his older rugged frame with Marla's sensual curves displayed openly by her lack of clothing, and the disheveled bra highlighting Dave's control intrigued Doris.

First, taking his left hand and placing it on her ankle, he pulled her leg up, resting it on the edge of the tailgate. Doing the same with his right hand and bringing up her dangling leg, he leaned his face in and kissed her ankle. Slowly working his way up, he kissed her thigh, then the smooth flesh of the inside of her thigh, running his tongue towards her pussy, but stopping just inches from her wet panties. When he reached the juncture of her thigh with her pussy, Dave used one hand to press on both sides of her lips, causing them to push out creating a mound for him, which Dave nibbled firmly through the lace. The shock again caused Marla to open her mouth and moan. He rested her feet on the edge of the truck pushing Marla's legs apart wide with his strong arms. Her sexy, round ass rested on the edge of the truck bed, putting her pussy on full display, as Dave took his right hand and pulled hard, ripping the lace apart in one swift movement.

The cold metal of the old truck caused another shiver to run through Marla's body, as Dave held on to each of her ankles with his big, calloused hands. Her pretty face just inches from his chest, as Dave stood for a minute, enjoying the feeling of holding each of her ankles in his hands, growing increasingly aroused at the thought of her pussy, just waiting for his cock to penetrate. Yet, Dave had another plan, and pounding Marla would need to wait for a bit.

"Dave, oh, god, Dave. Please, oh, Dave, stop!" Marla stared at the brutish man standing inches from her trembling body. Having her legs spread apart wide and her ankles secured with his hands was causing her body to betray her as her cunt became soaking wet. Strange feelings of arousal pulsed through her cunt, but she knew this situation was not good.

Doris stood in place, her mouth falling open. What a sight! She had often wondered about the landscaping between Marla's legs. Shaved bald with wetness seeping out from between her puffy, pink lips, Doris trembled with excitement. She knew she'd want to go slow at first, savoring every tongue full of juices, but thoughts of gliding a dildo in and out of Marla's sweet pussy filled her lustful mind.

Dave spoke, his voice growling, "Doris, come eat some pussy." Taking his right hand, pushing on Marla's shoulder and guiding Marla onto her back so she lay flat on the truck bed. Marla lay with her legs bent at the knees and held wide apart by Dave's hands after he brought his right hand back into place holding her ankle firmly. "You want to know what she tastes like, don't you?"

Ducking under Dave's arm, Doris stood facing Marla's widespread legs, devouring her wet pussy with her eyes, as Doris' own pussy leaked moisture into her panties. Dave stared over Doris' shoulder as she paused, and looked closely at Marla's pussy for the first time in 10 years.

It was not how he remembered it. Aside from being shaved smooth now, and glistening with drops of her juices leaking out, her pussy had changed with the birth of his child. The larger outer lips were dark with her arousal, and spread by her position on her back with legs held wide apart as well as the remaining bits of lace from her panties. The blue contrasted vividly with her inner lips, wrinkled and dark pink, sticking to the outer lips. Marla's innermost treasure was completely exposed to his lustful stare. The folds of her ultra-soft skin could not quite hide her clit peaking from their juncture at the top, revealing just how aroused this vulnerable position had kept Marla. The thoughts of what he would do with Marla after Doris had her fun filled Dave's mind as the thinner inner lips pulsed with the blood flowing through Marla, her fast heartbeat making them appear to move slightly each moment.

Then, reaching forward Doris pulled the remnants of the blue panties to the side, and exposed the naked soft skin of Marla's lips to the brush of her knuckles as lust nearly overpowered her. "Oh, Marla, your pussy is so wet. Marla, are you bad?" Doris had a teasing sound to her voice.

Making a fist with her left hand, Doris moved her knuckles up and down along the wet slit, Marla let out a loud moan. "Marla, pretty Marla. Relax and let go. I'm gonna eat you." Doris bent over and placed her tongue on Marla's pussy as it snaked into her wet hole. She felt more and more aroused by pushing and holding aside the panty crotch while eating and playing with pussy. She knew that this action would cause Marla's panties to dig into her ass crack, increasing feelings of pleasure for the sexy lady. Doris became absorbed with the taste of sweetness between Marla's quivering legs as she sucked and licked the sweet nectar.

Feeling Doris' tongue spearing her pussy, Marla gasped, "Doris, aaagh!" She couldn't lie to herself any longer, it felt good. In her mind, she began thinking, "Oh, don't stop! Please don't stop." Letting her legs fall apart wider, welcoming the attention to her wet slit, Marla gently began running her hands in Doris hair and pushing herself towards the invading tongue as it poked and prodded her treasure. For a moment she wondered what Dave might be thinking as he stood watching. She didn't care; it felt good.

Doris hungrily buried her tongue and mouth on Marla's wet pussy. Letting out a, "Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm," as she greedily sucked and licked the juices. Moving her tongue upwards, she used it to play with Marla's clit, pushing the small nub from side to side. Taking it into her parted lips and continuing to flick it with the tip of her warm tongue, Doris noticed how Marla was instinctively pushing herself against her mouth. Despite her loss of voluntary control every time Dave took control, Marla's body continued to respond instinctively to the pleasure Doris was inflicting on it.

As Doris became absorbed and consumed with lustful desires, she continued licking and sucking at a furious pace. Doris barely noticed Dave's hands on her hips, slowly slipping her pants and panties down from her curvy hips, then taking a few moments and continuing as he pulled them to her ankles. He gently lifted each foot to remove the clothing, leaving her bottom naked except for her shoes. He stepped back and stared at her firm, round, creamy white ass. The contrast of her pale skin with the surrounding tan illustrated for Dave that Doris tanned with a small bikini, but not a thong as the skin changed color halfway across Doris' ass. Dave felt his cock respond to the sight before him. Noticing a sliver of sunlight shining on Doris' blond hair as it fell down around her shoulders, he felt strong desires pulsing through him.

Still holding the fabric of Marla's panties aside with her left hand, Doris came up for air and began working two fingers into Marla. Filled with lust and turned on by the wet pussy before her, she began aggressively forcing her fingers into Marla's pussy. Moving her fingers in and out, forcefully shoving them deep inside the writhing, twisting woman, Doris was in another of her lusty trances. Marla was moving her head from side to side moaning in pleasure.

Dave stood behind Doris as he unfastened and lowered his trousers. Looking down at his stiff cock, he eyed Doris' ass as his spear stood out hard and straight. Dave's cock nestled into the top of Doris' crack, reaching the hem of her t-shirt as it hung just below her waist. His girth forced the checks of Doris' ass to spread helping him to reach under her, and drag her pussy juice to her tightest opening. He could feel a small amount of hair at the start of his fingers journey through the crease of Doris' pussy, but none the further back his hand moved. Apparently she trimmed the front, and shaved the most sensitive areas. Her skin was soft like Marla's, but felt somehow different, maybe tighter or perhaps Doris just had smaller pussy lips. It did not really matter at the moment since her pussy was not his target right now, only the source of lubricant for to ease his entry to her ass.

"Aaagh, mmmm," Marla continued as Doris started working three fingers into her, deeply penetrating her pussy as she pulled out and forcefully kept entering her again, and again. Dave took a long moment, watching Marla moving and pushing back against the invasion of Doris' fingers.

Not noticing or caring what was going on behind her, Doris was taken by surprise at Dave's attack. She felt a strong hand on the back of her neck, suddenly her head was forced down hard into Marla's pussy and held in place. She felt smothered, struggling to catch a breath as she was held down with her lips and nose buried in Marla's soaking wet pussy.

In a loud voice Dave yelled out, "BULL'S EYE!"

"Aaagh, no!" she tried to scream as Dave's cock entered her ass in one swift movement, the searing pain causing tears to well up in her eyes. She felt a painful, burning sensation as she realized Dave had invaded her ass, and realizing she was held in place with his strong hand on the back of her neck. Accepting the fact that she would not be getting away from him, she tried her best to calm down and relax, but the pain and discomfort made it impossible for her to fully relax, as up until this moment, she had been an anal virgin.

Feeling his hot breath on the side of her face, she heard his growling voice in her ear, "Never fuck with me again, bitch! You thought you were in control, but you are not and you never will be."

He continued pounding into her ass as Doris gasped for air. Pulling Doris up by her bleached-blond hair, forcing the arching of her back, he looped a big arm around her throat as he continued pounding her ass with his big, stiff cock. With his other hand, Dave yanked Doris' t-shirt up, exposing her back, and bra strap. With a casual twist of his fingers he released the clasp, and the loosened bra dropped forward off Doris' heaving tits. On her next inhale, Dave grabbed Doris' left nipple and pulled, so that as she exhaled, her collapsing chest pulled her breast taught. The sensation was pleasurable compared to the pain of Dave's attack on her ass. Dave continued to maul her dangling breast as he thrust his cock firmly in and out of Doris from behind.

"Oh, Da...Da...Dave, I'm sorry, please, stop! Da...Da...Dave!" she screamed as Marla watched with wide eyes at the two as Dave continued invading Doris' tight ass. Tears causing her mascara and eye shadow to smear and run down her cheeks, Doris' face was a mess.

"Is this your first time, bitch! Hmmm?" he growled with excitement, his voice filled with lust. "Looks like I got me some fresh meat to use whenever I want."

Her heart was pounding, feeling like it would come right out of her chest, as Dave then moved her head back down, bending her over and once again forcing her face down, smothering her in Marla's wet pussy.

"Lick it all up, bitch! Never try fucking with me again! How dare you threaten me!" She felt spit flying out of his mouth and landing on her shoulder blades as his cock continued plowing into her sore ass.

Mercifully, she felt his cock twitching in her ass, feeling his hot cum spreading up inside her, as he gave a couple more forceful pumps. Feeling spent, yet exhilarated, Dave leaned down bending over her back continuing to bury her face in Marla's cunt. "When I told you to fuck off, you should have listened to me. What happened to you just now is all your own fault!"

Marla orgasmed as the weight of Doris face against her hot pussy felt exquisite. She let out a loud sensuous moan as her legs twitched, pulling her thighs together, Doris head was locked in place against her cunt. The attention from Doris had Marla feeling awkward, but she lay there as waves of pleasure flowed through her body.

His cock slipped out of Doris' ass, and a stream of warm cum ran out of her now gaping hole. Giving her hair a tug he brought her up, standing straight with Dave's strong arm around her neck, bending his face to hers, and putting his lips to her left ear, "Hope you learned your lesson, bitch!" he spat out at her.

Trembling and fumbling with her words, "I...Dave...sorry. I'm sorry, Dave." Doris could feel the pain deep in her ass and wondered if she would ever be able to sit down in comfort again, feeling warm, sticky cum on the back of her thighs. For a moment she stood there feeling stunned, and wishing she had minded her own business and not followed Dave's old blue pick-up to his home.

Marla, wide-eyed, terrified at Dave's raw sexual energy sat up as the adrenaline from her powerful orgasm took hold.

Dave, gazing at Marla, recovering from his orgasm, spoke, "Marla belongs to me. We have a son together. I control what happens in my life and my home," reaching over he gave Doris a slap across the face as tears welled up, again, in Doris' eyes.

"Sss...sss...sorry, Da...Da...Dave. I am so sorry," she sputtered as she softly cried.

"Now, clean me up, you've made a mess of my cock," he barked at Doris. Pulling her towards him and clasping a hand on her neck, he forced her down on her knees, poking his cock into her face leaving a smear of his cum on her cheek. "Open up your mouth and clean me!"

Taking his cock in her right hand, closing her eyes, she worked his cock into her mouth, licking and swallowing his cum and her own ass juices. Wishing to herself that she had never tried to get the upper hand with this brutish, powerful man. Regretting the way her day had turned out, she swallowed the bitter taste and tried to not spit it out, Doris concentrated on savoring the lingering sweetness of Marla's juices on her tongue.

"Now that you know who the boss is, I'll tell you what the rules of the game are," he spoke staring at Doris as she continued kneeling at his feet and wishing she were somewhere else.

Letting his cock slip out of her mouth, watching it dangle and flop, Doris sat down on the cool floor of the garage. The coolness felt good on her sore ass. Scuttling back a few feet away from him, Doris sat with her arms hugging her knees, pulling them close to her chest. She rested her face down against the fabric of her shirt which was still held partly above her tits after the yank Dave had given it while he ravaged her ass, wiping the tears from her face on the wrinkled fabric.

To be continued.