Dave and the Bear Across the Hall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,344 Followers

I never felt like this with anyone. This big, older, blue collar guy was rough around the edges. He drank, smoked, used the 'F' word a lot, and talked with his mouth full. But he was also kind and gentle and affectionate. He was holding me and wanted me to cuddle with him. He called me 'baby'. I relaxed into him and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

The next morning when we woke, I was still in his arms. We laid in bed talking for a while. Then we started making out and touching and stroking each other. When he pushed my head down and pleaded with me to suck him, I didn't have to be asked twice. I was kneeling over him and he reached down between my legs and jerked me off. As I was spurting my load all over his hand and the sheets, I was moaning around his shaft. His sticky hand moved up to my head and he pushed me down and blasted into my throat and my mouth.

Afterward, we laid back trying to catch our breath. He started chuckling because I had come in my hair and on my chin. We took a quick shower together and then he had to get ready to go out because he was meeting up with some friends of his. We traded phone numbers and he said he'd call me.

Before I left his apartment, I stopped and turned to him and quietly said, "I had a really good time with you, Mitch."

He put his hand on the back of my neck and pulled me towards him as he leaned down and kissed me. "Me too, Davey. I'll call you soon, okay?"

***

I saw him several more times over the next two weeks. He always insisted on paying when we went out. I guess he had a strong sense of chivalry, even though we were both guys. After the third time of him paying for dinner, I insisted that he let me make him dinner at my apartment. As I tried to figure out what to make, I kind of regretted insisting on cooking. It was a couple of days before pay day and I didn't have a lot of money, so I just made a simple and cheap spaghetti dinner. I fancied up a jar of sauce with some Italian sausage and peppers. I put together a salad and also made garlic bread.

As we sat down at my little table, I felt really nervous. "I hope you like it, Mitch. I know it's not very fancy and it's kind of cheap, but... um..."

My voice cracked and my eyes teared up and I looked down at my hands.

"Hey... What's wrong?" he asked. "I don't care about how fancy the meal is or how much it costs. I'm here to be with you, Davey."

I wiped the tears from my eyes and smiled at him. He smiled and winked and we started to eat. He carried on about how great it was and while I think he really liked it, he might have been exaggerating a bit for my benefit. He did have seconds, though, and when I offered to put the leftovers in a container for him to take to lunch the next day, he was like "fuck yeah, I'll take 'em!"

I adored him for that and I showed him how much that night when I knelt down in front of him.

***

After we had been dating for about three weeks, things moved to the next level. It was a Sunday and we planned to spend the afternoon together. Mitch needed to care of some errands and asked me to come along. The temperature had gotten really cold and snow weather was coming. We first drove to the D.O.T. office. He had a snow plow attachment for the front of his truck and kept it stored there in the summer. I helped him put it on. Well, I wasn't very much help actually. He did nearly all of the work.

After that, he wanted to go to Home Depot, so we drove the couple hours down to Grand Rapids and picked up some stuff he needed. After that, he pulled into an Outback Steakhouse. I was little bit uneasy because it was like a week's budget to eat there. Mitch immediately sensed my feelings and put his hand on mine.

"I'm gonna buy your dinner tonight, Davey. I take care of my baby. You're my baby, aren't you?"

I wanted to be his baby so bad. I nodded and managed to squeak out a quiet "Yes."

"And I'm your man. You don't ever have to worry about anything as long as I'm around. Understand?"

I nodded and quickly wiped the tears that started to fall. I looked up into his eyes and he winked and hugged me. I knew then that I had fallen in love with Mitch Saeger. I nuzzled my cheek against his bearded face, then kissed his cheek.

After a great dinner, we drove back home. Mitch had the radio on a country music station, turned down low so that we could talk.

About halfway home, it started to snow. By the time we pulled into the apartment complex, there was already about an inch of snow on the ground. We went up the stairs and I unlocked my door and thanked him for a great day and for dinner.

Mitch looked down the hallway, then bent down and kissed me. "You gonna spend the night with me tonight?"

He gave me two more quick kisses and I sighed. "Yeah."

"Come on over whenever you're ready, if I don't answer, I'll probably be in the shower. Just come on in."

I went into my freezing apartment. I took a nice hot shower and cleaned up really good all over, especially back there. I threw on a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I grabbed a book and my toothbrush and headed across the hall.

I knocked as I opened the door and stepped inside and locked it behind me. Mitch's apartment was much warmer than mine. He stepped out of the bathroom drying his hair with a towel. I took in his naked body. He was so hairy and the damp fur laid down flat against his body. His big uncut dick hung down about 4.5 inches from his furry nest. God, it was the same size as mine when it was hard. Mitch brought his hand down to his crotch and lewdly cupped it. I looked up and he was staring at me with a smirk on his face. I blushed bright red at having been caught starting at his private parts.

He laughed at my reaction. "You are too fuckin' cute when you get embarrassed."

Mitch threw on a wife-beater and a pair of boxer briefs. We sat on the couch together, me reading a book, while Mitch watched a football game on TV. I occasionally looked up when he'd cheer or yell at the TV.

Mitch tried to cut back on smoking when I was over, but when he watched sports, he liked to drink beer and when he drank beer, he liked to smoke. I told him that I didn't mind; I was used to it. My mom and brother both smoked. It's a wonder that I never took it up.

After the game was over, we got ready for bed. Mitch adjusted the thermostat lower and then turned off all the lights. We went to the bedroom and Mitch pulled off my clothes and then tossed his underwear and tank on top.

"Brr! It's cold!" I said as I put my glasses on the nightstand and hurriedly climbed into his cold bed.

Mitch pulled me to him and rolled on top of me. "I know a way to warm you up, baby," me whispered in my ear.

I could feel his erection poking underneath my balls. I knew what he wanted and I quietly moaned.

"Mitch," I sighed breathlessly. "I want it... I want you to make love to me."

"Oh, fuck, baby," he groaned. "I've been waiting for you to be ready."

Mitch kissed me passionately. I moaned as he sucked on my neck.

"That feels so good, Mitch."

Mitch opened the nightstand drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube. He moved further down my body, kissing my chest and stomach. He took my dick into his mouth and sucked it for a bit before letting it drop from his mouth and snap against my belly. I whimpered in frustration and pushed my hips up towards him. He moved down to my balls and licked and sucked each one.

"Fuck, you smell good, baby," he groaned.

Mitch pushed my legs apart and pushed my thighs up. I could feel his warm breath between my legs.

"Mitch...?"

Mitch growled and I felt face move closer. His beard tickled my sensitive skin. When his wet and warm tongue slid up across my puckered hole, I gasped and nearly leapt off the bed. I clutched at the sheets as he attacked me with his mouth. As his tongue and lips licked and sucked at the puckered ring of skin, I was writhing around on the sheets, grabbing at his head, begging for him to not stop.

When his slippery finger slid inside me and found my prostate, I couldn't take it anymore. I reached down and grabbed my dick. Mitch grunted and slapped my hand away. "Mm-mm," he grunted as he shook his head, never moving his mouth from my hole. I fell back onto the bed and moaned as a second finger pushed into me. Soon he had three fingers sliding in and out of me, twisting and stretching and rubbing against that sensitive spot.

"Please, Mitch. Please...," I begged. I was nearly in tears I wanted him so bad.

"Don't worry, baby. I'm gonna make you mine now."

Mitch moved up onto his knees. I watched him squirt lube all over his endowment. Oh god, he was huge. I was suddenly scared. I looked up at him in a panic. He smiled at me and bent down and kissed me.

"Baby, I wouldn't hurt you for the world. You tell me to stop and I'll stop. I promise."

"Go slow, Mitch. You're really big..."

Mitch leaned back and lined up his cock head. He pushed forward and it popped into me. I took a deep breath and looked up at him. His gray eyes were staring into my face. I could see it in his eyes... he loved me. I put my hands on his thighs and pulled at him. While he pushed in, I pushed out and he slid a couple inches further into me. I closed my eyes and willed myself to relax. I melted back into his bed and thought about how much I loved him, how much I wanted to please him.

I opened my eyes as he leaned down and hunched over me. I moved my legs up, locking my knees on his sides, my ankles on his butt. He supported himself on his arms. I brought my arms up to his back and pulled him down closer to me. I lifted my head up and kissed him. He returned the kiss and as he slid his tongue into my mouth, he pulled back, then pushed deeper into me. He did that move again, sliding past my prostate and sinking all the way into me.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," I whispered.

His thick cock throbbed inside me. It felt so big and so hot inside me. I realized then that he was inside me without a condom. I opened my eyes and looked into his. He pulled back and pushed back in, slowly at first. I whimpered as he rubbed along my prostate and buried himself to the hilt.

"Fuck, you're so tight," he groaned. "So hot..."

When he saw that I was okay, he started moving in a steady rhythm. He lowered himself on top of me, wrapping his arms around me. His hips pumped harder and faster into me. His hairy body ground into my smooth body. He kissed me and sucked on my neck and shoulders.

"Oh yes, Mitch. Yes..." I moaned and clawed at his back, trying to pull him further into me.

Mitch groaned and pulled back up onto his arms and rested his forehead on mine. He began thrusting faster and harder. His hips and balls were slapping hard against my ass. He was grunting and groaning loudly. I whimpered with each thrust, my hands on his ass pulling him into me. I pushed back against him, grinding my pulsing dick against his hairy belly, leaving a wet slime trail. I pushed against the slippery trail and the hair on his belly tickled the head. I was thrashing underneath him.

"Fuck, baby, you're so... fucking... good," he grunted. "Aw, fuck! Yeah, whimper for me baby. Let me know how much you love your man inside you!"

"Oh, Mitch, you're gonna... make me... come! I'm gonna... oh god... Mitch!"

My back arched off the bed and I grabbed at his hips, my fingers gripping the soft flesh. My body tensed and my ankles dug into his thrusting ass. I cried out his name and I exploded. I had never come so hard in my life. I could feel the warm liquid pulsating between our bodies. I collapsed back onto the bed, nearly passing out as my body trembled and shook. I looked up at Mitch and tried to focus on his face. I ran my hands from his hips to his stomach and up to his chest. Mitch moved slowly in and out of me, trying to hold back his orgasm.

"Where do you want my load, baby? You want me to pull out?"

His voice was urgent and his eyes were begging me. I didn't want him to ever pull out of me. I wanted him on top and inside of me forever.

I looked at him and shook my head. "No," I whispered. "Don't pull out."

Mitch groaned, then pounded hard and rough into me for a few more seconds.

"Oh, fuck, baby! I'm gonna come inside you! I'm coming! FUCK!"

Mitch thrust into me one last time and grunted loudly. I could feel his cock jerk as it pulsed over and over, shooting white hot come inside me. Mitch collapsed on top of me. I wrapped my arms around his back and shoulders and held on tight. I felt his softening penis finally slip out of me, followed by a rush of warm liquid. I clamped down to keep his seed from escaping me.

Mitch lightly kissed me all over my neck and my face. "You're the best, baby... The fucking best..."

I nuzzled my nose into his beard on the side of his face and planted kisses there. Mitch pulled back and looked at me with concern.

"Hey. Baby. Are you okay? Did I hurt you, Davey?"

I sniffled and blinked and realized that I had been crying.

"God no," I said quietly. "You didn't hurt me. No one has ever made love to me like that. It was just so wonderful."

I took a deep breath and buried my head in the crook of his neck.

"You're the best I ever had too, baby," he whispered back.

I swallowed and my voice was so quiet... "I love you, Mitch."

His reply was just as quiet. "I love you too, Davey."

I started crying again and Mitch's arms tightened around me. He quietly held me until I could reel in my emotions.

We laid together for a while until we started to get cold and sticky. Mitch pulled me out of the bed.

"Change the sheets while I warm up the shower, babe."

I got a set of clean sheets from the linen closet and after I made the bed, I joined Mitch in the shower. We washed and rinsed each other and then he pulled me back to his chest and held me and we let the warm water stream over us. I felt his dick hardening against my ass and I started giggling.

"See what you do to me?" he said quietly with a chuckle. "I was thinking about the look on your face when I fucked the come out of you. You looked surprised. I take it that never happened to you before."

"What you did back there no one has ever done to me."

Mitch's arms tightened around me. "Good. I've never fucked anyone without a condom before. I got carried away... But Christ, was that good!"

Mitch chuckled in my ear and I started giggling.

I turned around and looked at him. "It's okay, isn't it? I mean, if it's just us. I... I don't want to be with anyone else."

"You're stuck with me now, baby. I made you mine. I marked you."

Mitch nipped at a spot on my neck causing me to giggle. He peppered me with kisses and then turned off the shower. After drying off, I ran to the bed and crawled under the blankets. "It's freezing!" I exclaimed.

Mitch laughed at me and crawled over me into bed. We cuddled up under the blankets. He pulled me to his chest and I laid my head down on him and cuddled into his soft furry body. My eyes began to droop. "I love you, baby," was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.

***

A ringing and a buzzing sound startled me awake. I was on my side and Mitch was spooned up against my back, with his arms holding me tight against his warm and furry chest. He grunted and reached over me and picked up his ringing cell phone.

"Saeger... Yeah. Okay. I'm on my way."

Mitch hung up the phone and squeezed me tight to him.

"Mmm... You feel nice," he said. "But I gotta go to work."

"What time is it?"

"1:30 in the morning."

Mitch got out of bed and walked to the window. He opened the curtains and pulled up the blinds. The moonlight illuminated his naked body and I soaked the image in. I got up and walked up to him and leaned against his arm and looked out the window. It was snowing hard and the cars in the parking lot were covered in white blankets.

Mitch kissed the top of my head. "Go back to bed, baby. I should be back before you get up."

"Are you sure?"

"What? You think I'm gonna send my baby to his freezing apartment and that cold bed?"

I smiled and climbed back into bed and pulled the covers over me.

"Mmm... It's still warm in your spot," I said as I slid over to Mitch's side of the bed.

Mitch laughed and then got dressed.

"Be back soon, babe. Love you."

Mitch bent down and gave me a quick kiss.

"I love you too. Be careful driving in the snow, Mitch."

"Of course. That's my job."

I woke up when I heard the front door being unlocked. I put on my glasses and looked at the alarm clock. It was almost 7:30. Mitch walked into the bedroom. His cheeks were red and he looked cold. He smiled at me and came up and gave me a kiss. His lips were cold and he smelled like smoke.

"Hey, baby," he said. "I'm gonna take a hot shower to warm up and I'll be right back."

I put my glasses back on the nightstand and drifted back to sleep while Mitch showered. I woke when Mitch crawled into bed and climbed right on top of me. He bundled us up in the covers and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his back.

"Hi," I said with a giggle.

"Hi," he chuckled. "What time to you have to be at work?"

"9:30."

Mitch started kissing me and running his hands all over my body. I stroked his hairy chest and moaned as he moved down to my neck. Before long, he was working his fingers in and out of my loosening hole.

"Mmm, baby, you feel so good," he whispered.

I moaned loudly when Mitch's hot, slippery, bare cock slid into me.

"Oh, fuck..." he groaned.

Mitch moved in and out of me faster and faster, pumping hard, in and out, in and out. I was lost in the feeling. I looked up at my man, the expressions on his face showed how much pleasure he was getting from my tight and warm tunnel. I pushed up and back against him, trying to meet his thrusts.

"I love you, Mitch!" I cried out as I finally came. My constricting sphincter gripped Mitch's cock and he shoved into me and shouted as he filled my insides with his hot seed.

***

Mitch and I were nearly inseparable after that night. We had dinner together every night, and I spent the night with him at his apartment almost every night.

I soon stopped feeling guilty about Mitch paying for everything. I realized that even though he was gay, he was brought up to be chivalrous and had some old-fashioned values. He felt 'as a man' that he should protect and take care of me. While he didn't mind cleaning and doing laundry, it was pretty clear that he wouldn't be doing a lot of cooking. I didn't mind doing the cooking, actually. It made me feel like I was contributing to our relationship and not just sponging off him. He never took it for granted and always told me how good I cooked at every meal.

I met his friends soon after. We spent Sunday watching a football game at a buddy's house. His friends were a lot like him: big, blue collar, regular type guys. Of the five of them, four of them were gay. Lee, the guy who owned the house we were visiting, also had a boyfriend that lived with him. Chuck was a smaller guy like me, and though he was in his early thirties, we had a lot in common. We became pretty good friends that day. Lee was a loud guy, and even though he could be overbearing and obnoxious, he was really funny. I blushed in embarrassment when he kept making jokes about Mitch robbing the cradle.

I took Mitch to Mom's for Thanksgiving. It was awkward and uncomfortable. While Mitch was in the bathroom, Mom told me she had a problem with Mitch being 14 years old than me. I told her that I was in love with him and his age didn't matter. He was going to be a part of my life and I refused to hear anymore about it. She was shocked by me standing up for myself, but after that she at least tried to make an effort to engage him in conversation.

We ran into Russ one day when we went Christmas shopping together. He was with a new guy, obviously a boyfriend. He did a double take when he saw Mitch and me together. As he walked up to us, Mitch put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. I smiled to myself as Mitch showed Russ that I was his.

robcub32
robcub32
4,344 Followers