Dave Gets an Education Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both women began ramming their monsters home. They pushed together so I could not escape the effect of their thrusts. It continued until Hilda grabbed my head and held me tight against her cock. She screamed as her orgasm rushed through her. Megan was not far behind as her orgasm hit minutes after Hilda's. She rammed it home until her orgasm was complete. Both women withdrew their instruments of destruction. I was hard as a rock.

The women switched positions. It was Hilda lined up behind me and Mrs. Baxter poised at my head. Megan watched.

"Take it bitch" Hilda was saying. "Take all 12" of my fake cock. It's longer and thicker than anything you got. If I had these women for a night and used this on them, they'd never want your little thing in them again. The only thing you would be good for is that tongue for cleanup and your ass for fucking."

It was after 11pm when they finished with me. 4 hours of fucking and sucking and both my asshole and tongue had suffered. Each of the women came multiple times. There were still several dildos left in Megan's collection that I hadn't experienced. They were about the same length as the monsters I took tonight, but their girth was bigger. I was sure my asshole would never recover once I had taken all Megan had to offer.

Chapter 15 Work begins

I made through meeting night with minimal discomfort. I had a few demerits for unauthorized erections. I presented my new daily schedule and some of the women were upset that I would not have as much time to serve them. Mrs. Baxter reminded them that my school work came first. Mrs. Baxter also announced that her daughters would be visiting over the 4th of July holiday and would probably stay for about a week. They would occupy the unused 2nd floor suite and would double up as necessary while staying here.

Friday was my first day at the Boutique. Amy was off that day taking a three day weekend. Mrs. Winslow and the five other department heads were there along with Samantha and Lucy. I showed up a few minutes early. I was assigned to Robin who was in charge of customer service.

Robin was about 30. She was a little pudgy but cute enough. She wore glasses which hid some of the nicer features of her face. She wasn't wearing any rings so I assumed she was single. She was wearing a knee length skirt and white button up blouse. I could see her nipples start to liven up as she approached me.

"What's this?" she asked.

"I'll bet I know." said Samantha.

"Ah, it's my collar," I said.

"Yea," Samantha interjected. "Mrs. Baxter caught him spying on some of the girls and made him wear a punishment uniform under his regular clothes. You should see what else he has on."

The women all looked at me. Ms. Winslow demanded an explanation. I gave them a brief history of my situation and explained that Mrs. Baxter requires me to wear a punishment uniform whenever I leave the house. I have to wear it for another 3 weeks.

Ms. Winslow looked me over. She had me follow her back to the fitting area and the rest of the women followed her back.

"Take a seat ladies" she said. "This might be interesting. Strip Dave, let's see what you got."

I looked at her for a moment. I wasn't sure if she was already in on this and was just putting on an act. She knew both Prof. Williams and Mrs. Baxter and my guess was they had already briefed her about my situation. I wasn't sure if the rest of the employees were in on it or not, but they were anxiously awaiting the show.

I removed my shirt which revealed my locked collar and shaved chest. Even Samantha had not seen me since I had shaved. I heard a few catcalls and an occasional whistle. Soon they were chanting 'take it off'. I removed my shoes and then my pants to reveal my black thong panties which barely covered my cock.

"That too" Ms. Winslow said. We want to see the whole package."

I removed the panties and all that was left was my chastity device and my hairless cock. Ms. Winslow made me explain how the device worked. I explained everything including the ball up my ass and the remote control shocker. She looked me over for a while and then smiled.

"Leave it to Ruth" she said. "Girls, pick up his clothes. He can keep the shoes and his thong, but lock everything else up in my office. I'll be back in a minute."

It was about 10 minutes before Ms. Winslow returned. She spoke with Robin for a few minutes. Robin told me to follow her upstairs. It was nearly time to open for business and Ms. Winslow told everyone else to get ready to open up. I couldn't believe she was going to keep me like this. As I followed Robin up the stairs I couldn't help noticing how good she looked from behind. Her ass filled out her skirt nicely and I imagined my face buried between her ample cheeks.

"In addition to selling women's apparel," Robin was saying. "We offer women some special accessories. We have an entire collection of fetish wear and toys in the show rooms up here. Only those over the age of 18 are allowed in the upstairs showroom. Up here I am sure that you will not offend anyone with the way you are dressed."

Robin led me into the first showroom. The sign said 'Women's apparel'. The room was full of fetish clothing. There were leather, rubber and vinyl outfits. I had seen similar clothing on the internet. It was a huge collection and as I walked through the display I could feel my cock pushing against its cage. The next showroom had a sign that said 'Intimate apparel'. There were all types of lingerie and erotic underwear. Some were open in the front or back to allow access without removing the garment. Many items were see through or nearly see through. My cock was still trying to escape.

A third showroom had a sign that said 'The dungeon'. I walked in and there was a wall with various whips and paddles displayed. Riding crops made up another display. The show case had a display of various types of chastity belts and cock restraints. I even saw Kali laying on a display counter. There was a display of canes of different sizes and a wall full of dildos and strap-on harnesses. Another show case contained clamps for use on the nipples or cock. The room was full of devices designed to discipline or punish. I recognized some of the items from browsing the internet. There were racks and crosses; a row of spanking benches and various queening chairs. There were chains and pulleys and things I didn't know the names of.

"Dave," Robin began. "Claire provides a special service to some of her clientele. Many of the women who come here are dominant. Some dominate other women, others dominate men. We cater to both."

She said I was to help out up here whenever I was not assigned to work with one of the department heads. When working with them I would be confined to their office and my appearance would not matter.

"Go ahead and start looking through the merchandise." She said. "You need to be familiar with what we sell. You can even try it out if you like."

She laughed at what she said and left me to explore. A few minutes later Ms. Winslow came to see me. She said she had talked to Mrs. Baxter and she had confirmed everything I said. She also said that Mrs. Baxter had told her to let her know if I misbehaved.

"Ruth said I needed to keep a close eye on you." Ms. Winslow said. "Keep a notebook and report any inappropriate behavior she said. She also told me you have an excellent tongue and I was free to use you any way I want. I think I'm going to have fun with this internship."

She told me to keep busy until Robin had time to work with me. I could straighten and dust he merchandise while I was waiting for customers.

I was dusting the spanking benches when I felt a jolt to my penis. Someone had activated the remote control to my chastity device. I looked around and saw Megan and Samantha standing in the doorway. Samantha had the remote.

"Megan was nice enough to bring her remote down to me." Samantha said. "It really gets your attention doesn't it?"

"Yes ma'am" I replied.

Samantha and Megan looked around the store.

"I think I need a new dildo." Megan said. "There's this guy I want to fuck and he's a size queen. What do you have in a supersized model?"

They looked through the selection and picked out a couple that looked gigantic to me. I knew where they would eventually end up, but I said nothing.

"Put them on Mrs. Baxter's account" Megan said. "And why don't you come over tonight when you get off. You can help me try them out. Bring Lucy with you. I haven't seen her for ages."

They left me to my thoughts and I resumed my dusting. It was about 45 minutes later when Robin came into the dungeon with another woman who I had never met.

"This is Mrs. Riley," Dave. "She is the wife of Jude Riley. I'm sure you have head of him. She is interested in some nipple clamps. Can you help her out with that? I'll be back in a few minutes."

Robin left me with Mrs. Riley and I showed her the showcase that contained the clamps.

"I don't know" she said. "Some of the ones I buy on line just don't seem to last and they tend to slip if you tug on them. I really need something with a good grip. What do you have? I really like to pull on them or hang weights from them."

I got several different clamps from the case. Some looked like normal clothes pins connected by a chain, others were the cloverleaf type and one pair had spring loaded alligator teeth. She picked up each pair and operated tem

"Well, Mrs. Riley," Robin said. "What do you think?"

"I don't know. She said. I really wish I could try them out. It would make my decision so much easier."

"Dave" Robin said. "Lend us your nipples. Go ahead Mrs. Riley, you may use Dave's nipples if you like."

"Really?" she said. "In that case, let me try these two pair of cloverleaf clamps. And the ones with the alligator teeth to. They look interesting. Do you have any weights I can attach?"

"Sure" Robin said. "You might want to try this also. We just got it in. It's called the tower of pain. You place it between his nipples and attach the clamps. When you screw this yoke it pulls on the nipples. You can continue to screw until it pulls the clamp completely off, or stop just before its ready to let go. That's when it is most painful."

I gave Robin a dirty look and she just smiled. Mrs. Riley tried each set of clamps by applying them then pulling on the chain until the released. She did this several times with each pair. She attached weights to test their holding power. Finally she decided on a pair of the cloverleaf style and the alligator type. Next she tried out the tower of pain. It worked just like Robin said. It was as painful as anything I had experienced thus far. Mrs. Riley bought that as well.

"I'll be back soon" Mrs. Riley said. "It's so much more fun shopping when you can sample the merchandise."

I spent the afternoon in Robin's office. We watched various videos dealing with providing good customer service. She said all of the employees watched these videos so that everyone approached customer service in the same way. She showed me the closed circuit TV system. She said she could watch videos of how the staff dealt with customers. She played the tape of my experience with Mrs. Riley.

"That's what we mean by customer service," she said. "Give the customer what they want. Let's pretend I'm a customer. The service I want is between my legs. Get on your knees and give it to me. Ms. Winslow said you are supposed to have a talented tongue. We'll use the rest of the afternoon to test that theory."