Dave Gets an Education Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the women I didn't know. There was Stephanie Charles, a member of the City Council. I recognized her name. She was the contact that Jim had to report to for the internship program. The owner of the local newspaper, Priscilla Frazier, was there as was the wife of the police chief, Tina Ambrose. There was Bridget Campbell, wife of the John Campbell, CEO of the Bank of Elliott and finally, sitting next to Mrs. Baxter was the Mayor of Elliott, Doris Bowman.

"Ladies" Mrs. Baxter began. "The time has come to take control of our community. We have lived in a society ruled by men for too long. What have they accomplished? High Taxes, a poor economy, inadequate social programs, and poor education. The crime rate across the country is at an all-time high, and drugs are everywhere. Could women do a better job?"

Many began applauding, some chanted "Yes, Yes, Yes." Others simply nodded their heads.

"We need to start by taking control of our personal lives." she said. "We need to educate our husbands, sons and daughters that a new beginning is upon us. A beginning where women are in charge and men serve. They serve us at work, at home and most importantly, in the bedroom."

More applause. She was stirring the crowd up. It didn't take much considering the amount of alcohol consumed and the episode with Jim.

"Control his cock." She was saying. "And you control the man."

The women were really getting into it now. You could hear applause throughout the room. I looked at the faces of these women. If Ruth Baxter asked them to jump off a building, I believe they would do it without asking a single question.

"Ladies," she continued. "Once you take control of your men, you must spread the word. Let other women know how you took control. Educate them. Help them to succeed."

Mayor Bowman joined in. "Once we take control of our lives, it won't take long for us to take control our community. Women will assume positions of power. With that, women will be the leaders in government, in business, and in education. We will institute change, and others will follow."

The women were nearly out of control by now. Mrs. Baxter had to settle them down a little before she could continue.

"Beginning this fall," she said. "I am turning the Baxter estate into a school to teach women how to take charge of their lives, how to train and manipulate men to serve them. I will invest in them and help them find a way to be successful in life. Teaching our youth a new order in society is how we will spread the word. It's how we will succeed."

"You go girl" I heard someone shout and the room burst into laughter.

"Claire," She said. "Please stand up. Claire Winslow lived here and attended Elliott. I helped her get started by financing her business. I know many of you shop there. It is very successful and Claire has become a prominent fixture in our community. I receive a small percentage of her profits. I use that as seed money to help other young women begin their careers. Soon we will have a new generation of female business owners, politicians and leaders. That is how we effect change."

"Dave, please come forward" she demanded. "Now Strip!"

I couldn't believe what she said. I didn't have a choice. I felt like Custer surrounded at the Little Big Horn. I stripped in front of the room full of excited women.

"Dave is an example of what can be achieved in a very short time." She said. "He will do anything I tell him to do. He will submit to a severe beating, the humiliation of standing in front of a room full of women he doesn't know, and punishments many can only imagine. Why? Because I own his cock. He will do anything to make his cock happy. One minute I punish him harshly, the next I am his loving mother."

She squeezed my balls hard as she was speaking causing me to fall to my knees. I listened to her speak and realized that it was true. I would do anything she asked as long as my cock was rewarded. I think I now understood why Hilda was so nice one minute and so brutal the next. It all fell in place.

"Dave here would accept a paddling from every woman here tonight if I asked it of him." She announced. "That is not going to happen. We have other more important business to discuss. I know some of you already control your husbands. Some of you are more controlling than others. What about the rest of you? Who wants to become a queen? Be in charge and able to make all decisions? Decide when and how you have sex? It can all be yours if you choose to act."

I looked around the room. Many of the women were rubbing themselves or massaging their nipples. They were chatting among themselves and nodding in agreement to what Mrs. Baxter was saying. They were like a mob, but Mrs. Baxter was able to keep them under control.

"OK" Mrs. Baxter said. "When my husband was alive I developed a close circle of friends who like me, believed in Female Supremacy. We met twice monthly. Once to provide discipline for our spouses and again 'just for fun'. Some of you were part of that group. When my husband died, I lost interest in this lifestyle and the group became dormant."

She continued. "During the last five years many in that group have moved away. Some have gotten married while others live the lifestyle in private. Jessica asked me to teach her the lifestyle in the same way my mother taught me and I taught my other daughters. We found Dave, and since he has been here, my interest in Female Supremacy has emerged again. It's like I've been reborn."

I looked at her and Jessica and couldn't help but feel proud. I had been through a lot over the past few weeks, but down deep, I knew that I loved Jessica and wanted to serve her for the rest of my life.

Mrs. Baxter continued "For those of you who are in a committed relationship, we will train you to control your man. When needed, we can provide all the resources you need to make your man the person you want him to be. It is up to you to determine what that is."

"As we spread the word and more women become enlightened in the female supremacy lifestyle. We will need to recruit appropriate young men to serve. Men like Dave and Jim. Once each of you have embraced this lifestyle and taken control of your lives, you can then help in the recruitment and training others. As of tonight I am creating a new organization. It's the L.A.D.I.E.S Club of Elliott; and you are all invited to join."

She continued. "To most people the Ladies Club of Elliott is just another civic organization. A social group if you will. To our members, the acronym L.A.D.I.E.S will stand for Ladies Administering Discipline in Everyday Society."

She explained the purpose of this organization would be to Educate Women in the concepts of Female Supremacy and teach them how to train and control the men in their lives. The group would prepare women to succeed in a male dominated world. They would support the businesses of women who believe in the lifestyle and campaign for politicians who were sympathetic to the cause.

Only women were allowed to become members. Men would be known as associates because they could only function at the direction of one of the female members. There would be several levels of membership for the women based upon their level of training. New members or members with little or no experience in the lifestyles would be known as a novices. Novices would be addressed as 'Miss' or 'Ms.' followed by their first name. Ladies would be the next level. Members who had successfully taken control of a relationship with a male graduated to the level of Lady. Ladies were addressed as 'Lady' followed by her last name.

The next level of membership was Domme. Dommes were women who served as mentors for other women. They provided guidance to those with less experience and also carried out various punishments as determined by the Mistresses of the high court. Dommes were addressed as 'Mistress' or 'Madam' followed by their last name.

The highest level of membership were the Mistresses of the high court. These were the women that led the group. They held court at the monthly Discipline sessions and passed sentences on the males on trial there. They were addressed as 'Mistress of the High Court' or Goddess followed by their last name. They would be elected by the membership each year.

Males would be known as servants or slaves. Servants were males who could establish their own hard limits which the members had to honor at all times. They also could establish soft limits, which were activities that could only be administered as part of a punishment. Slaves were males who could not establish hard or soft limits. Their limits were determined by their owner or handler.

All of the males were required to fill out an application of have their owner fill it out for them. The application included the listing of hard and soft limits, if they were owned or serving one of the members. It listed health and contact information that would be beneficial to the group. Single men had to be interviewed by the Mistresses of the High Court to determine if he had a proper attitude to serve the women. Each interview ended with a hard paddling from each of the Mistresses present. This helped to weed out the men who were there just looking for sex.

She explained there would be at least two meetings each month, normally on a Friday night. More if there was a need as determined by the Mistresses of the High Court. The first meeting would be a discipline night. That night Mistresses of the High Court would hold a disciplinary trial. While this typically involved couples, any member could bring charges against any male. Each women would present her case for why the male should be disciplined. The male was given an opportunity to defend himself. Once the case had been presented, Mistresses of the high court announced the outcome.

Punishments were carried out that night in front of everyone. The Dommes carried out the punishment, often with the assistance of the others there. Often these were cases where the male had been exceptionally bad or repeatedly broken rules. Repeat offenders received harsh discipline.

After the trial the women would hold a brief training session to practice one or more skills. The men were "volunteered" to be the live dummy for these exercises.

"That sound like it could get interesting." Doris Bowman said. "I'd love to see my husband get whipped by a few of the ladies. He's so arrogant at times."

The other monthly meeting was what Mrs. Baxter called a play party. For this event the men had to serve the women in any way the woman wanted. It could include swapping partners, performing various sexual acts or administering pain. On play nights, the woman used the men because they enjoyed it. It wasn't about punishment, it was about having a good time.

There were certain rules that everyone had to follow. There were some hard limits that were set up by the group. There was no forced homosexuality, no toilet play, animals or drawing of blood. If someone accidentally started bleeding, the blood would be cleaned up immediately and the area disinfected. The incident would then be reviewed by one of the safety monitors.

Safety monitors were always present to make sure that no excessive or unsafe activities took place. There was always a medical provider present, usually Dr. Rosewood to treat any potential injuries. They really didn't want to call 911 or have any of their members show up on "Sex sent me to the ER."

Those who failed to follow the rules were terminated from membership.

"The males are all given a colored wristband." Mrs. Baxter said. "The wristbands indicate the male's owner or handler for the evening as well as any hard or soft limits. Males are also given a safe word they can use if the scene gets too intense for them. They are allowed to use the safeword as long as they are not being punished. Punishments are carried out to completion except when there is a safety concern."

"In order for a male to attend a play party." Mrs. Baxter continued. "He has to be accompanied by a female member who will be his handler for the evening. We will publish a directory with all the males listed who have passed the interview process. All of his 'vital statistics' will be listed including clothed and nude pictures, hard and soft limits, and documentation to prove that he is STD free."

"Each of the female members may choose to bring her servant/slave, or choose another male from the male directory. She will then be that male's handler for the night." Mrs. Baxter said.

"You said the males had color bracelets on their wrists." Bridget Campbell said. "What do the colors mean?"

"Good Question Bridget," Mrs. Baxter said. "If the man is wearing a green band, it means go for it. The lady who brought him has consented to let any of the women use him in any way they want within the parameters of his established limits. The male has no say in who or what will be done to him."

"If he is wearing a yellow band, it means take caution. The man is owned by someone and you must contact her prior to play to determine what limits have been set for him. Remember, the name of his keeper will be printed on the band so everyone will know who to contact."

"A red band means stop. The man wearing a red band is the exclusive property of one of the members and is not permitted to play with others."

"Black bands are worn by house servants. They are there to serve food and drink, clean up messes or equipment. Please don't mess with them during the party as they have a job to do. They will get their 'reward' at the end of the night."

"Finally, White bands are for house slaves. We normally have two or three males available for any of the women who might get lonely. They are unattached for the evening and available for any of the ladies use. Since they are slaves they have few or no limits. They are chosen by the Mistresses of the High Court to serve for the evening. They also help the house servants serve food and drink when not otherwise occupied."

"Any of the males who fail to properly serve is subject to discipline. Any problems or complaints will be investigated by the Mistresses of the high court. The high court will assign any discipline needed."

Mrs. Baxter saved the best part for last.

"Ladies" she said. "Let me tell you how the parties end. Any of the handlers may enter their male in the monthly auction. The handler will decide the length time the male must serve the winning bidder. The minimum is 4 hours. Normally it is for the rest of the weekend but can be longer if desired. Any limits or conditions are explained before the bidding begins. Bids are in real money. Half of the proceeds go to the handler, the rest goes to the group to help promote our lifestyle."

"Are there any questions?"

"A lot of us are single and unattached women." Stephanie Charles said. "How are we going to attract hot young men like Jim and Dave to join? How do we attract new members? Dave and Jim can't handle all of us, although I'd like to borrow each of them for a day or two."

The group roared with laughter.

"That can probably be arranged." replied Mrs. Baxter.

More applause.

"We attract them like we did with Dave and Jim." Mrs. Baxter said. "I provided Dave with a financial proposition he couldn't refuse. He was a little hesitant when he learned what he had to do, but when Jessica seduced him, he was done. Jim was a little different. We presented him with a situation that he had to accept or risk disciplinary action by the Student Council. He chose to serve as well."

"Samantha, through her position on the Greek council, can use her influence with the fraternities and sororities to include interesting scenarios for pledges during the hell week initiation. I'm sure each of you can think of ways you can use your positions entice males into serving. They might be reluctant at first, but after you get the attention of their cock, they will be like little puppets."

"Paula is a good resource as well. She can use the housing bureau to place perspective candidates in desirable situations. A number of dominant women shop at Claire's. We can reach out to the dominant women in the area who already live the lifestyle. There are groups in the area that already attract large numbers of feminists; and then there is always the internet. I believe the best opportunity we have is through word of mouth. Talk to women who are unhappy in their relationship and show them how it can be so much better."

She had finished her presentation now. She was looking around the room and was happy with what she saw. She know that about half of these women already were involved in the lifestyle to one degree or another. Still, she took a big chance inviting some of her friends and community leaders who weren't practicing dominants. She had considered each woman individually and weigh the risk against the benefit of including her in this meeting. Soon she would know if she had calculated correctly.

I was still standing in front of the room naked. She told me to get on my knees and face the women.

"Dave," she said. "I want you to crawl around the room and personally hand each of the ladies an application. I want you to personally invite each of them to join and tell them what a pleasure it would be to serve them in any way you can. You will then bend over and kiss each of their feet and thank them for their attendance here tonight."

"Ladies," she continued. "Feel free to explore Dave as he passes by."

It took Dave quite a while to make it around the room. He was groped, grabbed, tickled, poked and even slapped. His nipples were pinched and twisted and his cock stroked. Finally, when all of the ladies had left, Ruth Baxter looked at the pile of completed applications.

"Looks like everyone completed an application." She said. "Looks like this is going to be a fun group."

"Dave" Jessica said. "Clean up can wait until tomorrow. You have an itch to scratch. I hope you are up for it."

12