Dave Meets Vicki Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rick_A
Rick_A
14 Followers

"Oh, Dave Baby!" The corn holed woman grunted as his big balls slapped her pussy lips. "This is too much! If I don't faint, I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum now...!" She thrust her cock-filled butt tight against his groin. His manhood was lodged deep in her burning bowels. Her orgasm exploded as his hands found her firm tits and mauled them mercilessly. She danced around, impaled on his mighty organ. Her clutching anus tugged at Dave's cock, nearly causing his own orgasm. He held his body still until the little woman stopped her lewd gyrations. She slumped to the floor, his cock popped out of her ass. The ass hole stayed open for a few seconds. It winked shut as she regained her composure.

Dave stood over the petite beauty, admiring her relaxed femininity. His cock arched angrily out of his crotch. Denise grabbed the wet wash-cloth nearby, and washed his cock and balls thoroughly. She rinsed his sex with her mouth and saliva. She began a smooth, deep-throated sucking of his penis. The long, thick limb slid easily down her throat. He felt her soft tongue flicking his balls and cock with each stroke. Denise slid two fingers into her own sex, to keep her fires burning.

Dave rested a hand on the back of her head. He also caressed the smooth bareness of her neck and shoulders. His eyes closed in sexual luxury. Denise knew the young man was close to cumming in her ass. She was amazed with his staying power. She thought he and Vicki had probably fucked before she got home. His cock tasted and felt so good in her mouth. She liked to capture the uncircumcised head, and slip her tongue under the foreskin. It was almost like french kissing. Except the tongue of her lover (the cock head) was much thicker. She sucked on his penis like a calf seeking its mother's milk.

The expertise of the older woman's wanton action soon had Dave ready to deliver his seed into her waiting mouth. "I'm going to cum now, Darling." His said quietly. His thick thigh muscles bulged. His testicles drew up tight in his scrotum. She pulled his cock out of her mouth. Her tongue kept up the steady rhythm on the sensitive head as her expert hands jacked the steaming load down the blue-veined shaft. She felt his mighty blast of cum cream pulse in her dainty hand. The first load went straight into her open mouth. Dave watched the torrid display. A huge glob of milky-white cum shot from his cock. His balls felt like they were ripping open with the pressure of each spasm. The next shot of love juice was directed at her slightly open, but pursed lips. She had quickly swallowed the first salty load. The second sprayed her pouting lips. Her tongue lewdly smeared the sperm over her lips. She released the throbbing cock. It jumped with sudden release, and continued for several more huge spasms. Cum splattered on her lust-filled face. It dribbled on her tits. And the final shot merely drooled from the spent tip of his defeated manhood. She greedily slurped up the grotesque glob of cum that hung from his penis. She looked into his semi-closed eyes as she rolled the mixture over her tongue.

She stood - her mouth open slightly - clearly displaying the lewd mixture of her spit and his cum. She wrapped her tiny arms around his neck, lifted herself, and slid his still-hard manhood into her sloppy cunt. Her mouth and tongue found his. They shared their cum. He could taste his own saltiness. She smelled her own muskiness from his oral ministration to her ass and pussy.

Even having cum so quickly, both partners were so aroused, they immediately began an impulsive fuck. She wrapped her legs around him. He held onto her ass. They worked together, standing. His cock slid into her snatch. Their position brought all her weight to bear directly onto her stiff cock-like clitoris. Her vagina came alive. Her internal muscles were extremely well- developed. She sucked his cock with her pussy. In a matter of moments, they came once more. His cum burning into her tiny pussy. Her cunt juice covered his hairless balls. They stood quietly leaning against the tiled wall.

Finally, his cock began to diminish. "I didn't know if you'd ever get soft, Lover." She smiled. Giving the young man a quick peck on the lips. She slid off his firm body. Her hand tenderly clasped his manhood. "I really needed that service call. Please cum again, and often!" She teased. "Why don't you lay down for a bit, Dave?" She mentioned as she led the sex whipped young man to her king-sized bed. He fell into the plush bed without comment. His eyes closed in satiation and exhaustion. Denise lovingly trailed her fingers lightly over his body. Her pussy twitched with excitement. She left to get a drink.

To Be Continued...

Rick_A
Rick_A
14 Followers
12