Dave - Winning Her Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,326 Followers

That was the last thing I remembered until I felt kisses being placed all over my mouth, I opened my eyes and Dave had a hold of me in his arms, kissing my face, lips and cheeks. "Welcome back my darling...how do you feel?" I could hardly move and my body was covered in sweat, my breathing was somewhat erratic and I just looked at him "you are fucking amazing!" I groaned no wonder I left Ian to come to you...That was awesome!" I sank down onto the sofa and then got up to go to the toilet.

It was when I returned I noticed the camcorder sitting on the cabinet. "Did you tape us?" I asked.

"Yeah!...Why my baby?...it's for us only!" Dave said smiling. "It had better be!" I said as I made my way to the kitchen for a drink.

Dave grinned, 'well almost just us' he thought as he took out the tape and hid it in the drawer for later. Dave already had plans to torment Ian her ex with this, and as long as he didn't get caught he would keep sending that pathetic wimp tapes in the future. 'I fully intend to make your life a misery wimp' he smiled to himself as Jill came back through and cuddled in beside him, kissing his chest. "Now my lady!...You know what happens when you do that don't you?"..."Uhuu me why what could you be implying Mr. Reid?"...

*****

easyballs
easyballs
1,326 Followers
12