Dave's Disastrous Mardi Gras Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yowser
yowser
455 Followers

We went downstairs and I looked around a bit frantically for Danni Raye, but there was no sign of her. We retrieved my clothes and I was almost regretful putting everything back on, despite my feelings earlier in the evening of feeling very open and vulnerable with my cock out and bare ass open for all to see, or even feel.

Now it was strange to feel fabric on my body again, especially my groin, which while not exactly sore or tender, had heightened sensitivity to touch.

Jean Paul was trying to gather us all up, but still there was no Danni Raye. I couldn't imagine heading back without her and had a million things I wanted to talk with her about, also hoping, more strongly than I would have imagined, that I might either go home with her, wherever she lived, or that she would accompany me back to my hotel room.

The idea of sleeping next to her creamy smooth body, my arms around her, smelling her hair and exhaling my sleeping breath into her neck and shoulders, that was something I now realized I wanted badly. And of course the next morning my cock would have had a decent rest and be hard again and good things just might happen.

Jo Anne had found her upstairs, and I saw them talking on the way down the stairs. They took their time coming over, engaged in excited, barely restrained, conversation.

I was relieved to see Danni Raye. Her dress was on, but she didn't have her purse or anything else she had come to the party with.

"Where's your stuff?" I asked, anxious to head back.

She gave me a weak smile. "I'll be staying here."

"What?" I asked. "Why?"

She looked sheepish. "Rick wants me to stay with him. This is another one of the conventions, sorry we've never told you the whole scene about tonight, it's complicated..." she paused.

"Every year, Rick chooses one of the dancers to stay over. In a way it ends up being kinda a 'thank you' from us for his generosity."

My thoughts were racing. This was not what I wanted to hear, or wanted to happen.

"But..." I couldn't get any more words out of my mouth, my agitation obvious.

Rick! I couldn't wrap my head about the thought of him lying next to Danni Raye in bed later, taking liberties that I had come to expect as my own. I had no right to think this way, but I did.

"Dave, look, sorry for all the confusion. I am sure this has been quite the evening of surprises. I have to stay, have to. It is part of the agreement."

"But I want to see you!" I was almost in tears.

Danni Raye looked away. "Of course. Of course."

She and Jo Anne exchanged looks.

"Okay, tell you what," Danni Raye faced me, "meet me at the Oak Tree tomorrow at six. That ought to work, and I can promise that at least."

I pleaded for more but to no effect. Danni Raye turned to go, and gave Jo Anne a look.

"You'll show him where the Oak Tree is for me?" she asked, and Jo Anne nodded silently.

"Oak Tree at six, tomorrow." I tried to keep my voice level, my eyes frantically locked on Danni Raye.

"Right. See you. Thanks Dave," and I got a quick kiss and she turned and was off.

I walked numbly to the car. Jo Anne held my hand. The situation from earlier in the evening was reversed, she was comforting me now. She put her arm around me on the way home, as we sat in the back seat and I tried to sort out the evening's events.

She was encouraging about Danni Raye, assuring me that she would indeed keep her promise of a meeting with me. At the same time, she tried to dissuade any notions I might be developing for any sort of long-term attachment to Danni Raye, an idea that had been impossible even a day before.

Jo Anne's head was leaning into mine as we talked, her wild hair resting on my shoulder. Pretty soon we were kissing. And then my zipper was undone, and my cock out, I'm not even how sure that happened, but she was smooth.

I had pretty much figured I was done for the evening, and when Jo Anne played with my prick, it was just a limp, worn out piece of hose. I could not imagine it getting hard again, but after a few delicious minutes in her mouth I felt it swelling, and then it was stiff again, at least enough so that it might have been able to make its way up a cunt.

Her head was in my lap, her kinky hair tickling my crotch, and she was going slow, taking me all the way in, then raising up to tickle the tip of my prick with her tongue.

Every so often the streetlights would give me a better view of the proceedings. I caught Jessie turning her head our way once too, a look of amusement on her face as she watched Jo Anne take me with her mouth.

Things didn't start to get critical however, until Jo Anne had eased my shorts and trousers down to my ankles and had spread my legs wide apart.

She was kneading my balls now, taking time to suckle them, one at a time while she continued to stroke my cock. I found my hips pressing back into the car's seat cushion. Wasn't sure what Jean Paul's policy was on semen-crusted seats in his nice car.

Finally, delight of delights, I felt Jo Anne's wet finger pushing at my anus. I scooted my ass forward and let her continue, even spreading my legs a little wider for better access, and had my hands on her head, not to guide her, but just to feel her hair and the exquisite motions she was making as her mouth went up and down my cock.

I felt the finger penetrate me and begin probing. All sorts of wonderful feelings were stirred up, and my groin was on fire now.

My balls were all drawn up, trying desperately for another round of sperm, and my cockhead was thrilled with Jo Anne's mouth and tongue, her lips running over my prickhead, her tongue slathering around with enthusiasm.

And my rectum liked it. She had found that lovely place inside me - the "P-spot," is that what they call it? Sounded like a dry cleaner's term - and was working it. It was almost electric, like two poles of a magnet, one at my prickhead, the other at my fundament, and forty thousand volts jumping between them.

The totality of the sensations all combined, and almost despite myself, I found my hips humping and she fetched another half dozen rounds of sperm out of me. The flow didn't come with the same rush as earlier in the evening, but the pleasure was heightened with the stimulation to my anus.

She kept suctioning, nursing my cock, until it was completely spent and I couldn't handle any more touching. If you'd put a million dollars in a briefcase on the seat next to me and said, "You can have this bundle of cash if you ejaculate one more time," I couldn't have done it.

I zipped up and we pulled into the center of town. Jo Anne had pointed out the Oak Tree, an old looking tavern, when we went by, it wasn't far from my hotel.

I asked Jo Anne if she wanted to stay the night, but she shook her head. I hadn't expected her to agree, but it was worth the ask.

A kiss goodnight, a handshake and wave to Jean Paul and Jessie, and I found my way upstairs and slept the sleep of the dead, despite some very strange dreams the next morning.

Next, Another Night in Jackson with Dannie Raye.

yowser
yowser
455 Followers