Dave's Disastrous Mardi Gras

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danni Raye's finger tips were lightly playing over my cockhead, it felt wonderful. Jo Anne's fingers cupped my balls, squeezing and fondling them. This was going to be some evening.

Danni Raye gave me a sidelong glance. "Health good?" she asked. I knew what she meant and nodded.

She smiled. "Us too. Can't vouch for everyone tonight but if you stay with us you're fine." I responded with a shit-stupid grin.

The houses had gotten farther apart from each other and further set back from the street as we drove through the outskirts of town. The road now had huge dark oak trees which arched over the street from both sides, large branches wildly silhouetted against the night sky, .

We turned up a long driveway past an impressive stone gate and soon a large, two-story, imposing house hove into view. A pile of cars were parked off to the side. The place looked, and sounded, busy. Music drifted out the front doors, some bluesy Delta-like tunes.

We went up the long, wide steps with majestic, elaborately milled hand rails on the side and found our way into a large ballroom area, tall windows with long expensive red drapes on the sides. Dark wood trim and wainscoting looked very 19th century.

Danni Raye asked what I wanted to drink and fetched us a couple beers, while I surveyed the crowd. Maybe thirty or so couples, young, and I thought I recognized a number of dancers I had seen only a few hours earlier. They had on a bit more clothes, mostly, than they had before, but it didn't make them any less alluring. A handsome crew.

"There's Rick," Danni Raye nudged me. "Owns the house and puts on the party."

A tall, courtly fellow, maybe early sixties, with gray-white hair, was at one doorway, observing the crowd. He was elegantly dressed, with a trim mustache in a fashion not seen much up north. He looked pleased, a small formal smile on his face.

Danni Raye herded me into a slightly smaller room next to the ballroom, with a raised stage at one end. This was filled shortly with the band, pulling their guitars, horns and percussion gear in with them and soon were belting out some ancient, mournful jazz music. The rest of the crowd trickled in.

One of the folks from the parade, yes, it was Debbie Hurst herself, got up to the front of the stage and let out a holler to quiet down. "Big dance time!" she yelled, "People get ready!"

Something about her, not just her red hair and petite stature, reminded me of what I knew about Janis Joplin. She had one of those thousand-watt smiles and a burst of go-for-it-all energy.

Jo Anne snickered.

"Danni Raye hasn't told you about this part yet," she said to me. "You gonna fill him in?" she asked her friend.

Danni Raye smiled, a bit ruefully. "You're our entry in the dance category," she said simply.

"I what?" I was floored. My mouth hung open. "Dance? Me? What are you talking about?"

Well, I was in a tough spot. Apparently I had been invited along to replace the "DJ" guy and there was some sort of dance event I had to enter.

My protestations that I did not know how to dance, that any dancing movements that came from me were clumsy, spastic and likely to cause embarrassment all around were only met with reassuring smiles.

"Doesn't matter," soothed Danni Raye. "You got nice, good-looking legs. You'll do fine."

"Easy for you to say!" I spluttered, but by then she had led me by hand to the back of the stage, and the nature of the spectacle grew even more bizarre.

I saw a half dozen guys, including our car's driver, taking their clothes off and putting on tight, short, white, tunic-like garments that covered their shoulders but left belly buttons exposed.

The shirts had large flowing 18th century Errol Flynn-like sleeves that closed tightly at the wrists, very swashbuckling. But then they didn't put on anything else, just stood there with the shirts on and barefoot, and their lower torsos naked from navel to toenails!

I turned with an open mouth to Danni Raye but she had already stooped and was pulling off my boots and trousers, while Jo Anne removed my shirt and steered my arms into the sleeves of one of the tunic things.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jessie start to frig Jean Paul's prick into a stiffer and stiffer state, until his cock was hard and pointing pretty much straight up. His cockhead had emerged from his foreskin, and stood out like a round, smooth jewel, all engorged and red.

Danni Raye smiled and I felt her hands on my own tool.

I looked at her.

"Hold on a sec, I'll get you good and hard and ready to go," she said and her hands went to work on my penis.

All this was happening way too fast for me to process, and I managed somehow to stop my brain just long enough to enjoy feeling her fingers run over my cock. What in the world had I gotten myself into?

Now, I will tell you that I like my penis.

It is handsome enough, and while, like a lot of guys, I might wish that it was a little bit larger, a little bit longer and my balls had a bit more heft and held a bit more sperm, I am happy with it and it has certainly given me my share of pleasure over the years. No complaints. But I am not accustomed to having it out in the open, within sight of more than one person at a time, and especially not erect in public.

I looked out over the rest of the lot. Luckily, there were no monster dicks. Jean Paul's was not much longer than mine, but was, like Jean Paul himself, clearly thicker, and had a wonderful red, swollen and menacing cockhead that looked like it would do a marvelous job reaming out the inside of whatever cunt it found itself up.

Visualizing him plowing Jessie's undoubtedly tight channel, his big hairy rump cheeks clenching away while he drove into her, was enough to make my own cock twitch.

The others all looked good, to tell the truth, as a hard cock at attention is surely one of the grandest sights in the world.

And here were a half-dozen young, healthy, aroused prick-samples sticking out and ready for whatever was due them this evening. I saw Debbie Hurst gazing at the forest of erect cocks and smiling, her eyes flashing with what couldn't have been anything but raw lust.

The band started up with a new, quicker tune and I felt Danni Raye's hands pushing me into a line with the other guys. Before I knew it, the lot of us designated dancers were moving to the music, up on stage before the rest of the crowd, and I tried to imitate the other guys' actions.

The rest of the room was watching us and hollering encouragement, and I suddenly realized that this is probably what it felt like to be a Mardi Gras dancer doing a samba in front of a loud, rowdy crowd. The difference of course was our cocks, all sticking out and waving around while we gyrated to the music.

I heard some of the folks shouting out names.

"Jean Paul! Shake it boy!"

"Ronnie Lee, you lookin' good!"

A couple times I thought I saw people pointing at me and whispering to each other. I don't know how I made it through the dance, probably only about ten minutes or so all told, but it was a blur. I didn't think, just acted. I followed the lead of the rest, trying to smile and look like this wasn't the first time I had ever done something like this.

We ended up in a chorus line at the end, arms around each others' shoulders, kicking our legs up high like the Rockettes, smiling like a bunch of idiots, our balls and stiff pricks waving and wagging in unison. The audience hooted and roared their approval. We took a bow at the end, and all sweaty, made our returns to our partners.

Danni Raye was smiling to beat the band.

"You were great!" She gave me a sloppy kiss and hug.

"Exceeded all expectations!" agreed Jo Anne, her eyes shining, "so glad we could convince you to come!" She kissed me as well, her tongue darting into my mouth.

Jo Anne had a towel and dried me off a bit, wiping my forehead and the rest of me. I made an attempt to take off my tunic, but Danni Raye stopped me.

"Sorry, you have to wear it for the rest of the evening."

I looked puzzled but she smiled. I reached down to fetch my trousers, but she stopped me again.

"No, for the rest of the night you got to keep the rest of your clothes off too. Been the rule for the guy dancers since Rick has been having these galas."

I looked around. Sure enough, all the rest of the male dancers were the same. A couple cocks had drooped a bit after our stage exertions, but in at least one case his partner had noticed and was stroking it back into an aroused state.

Danni Raye grasped my cock in one hand and led me to the dance-floor. "Let's get a dance in together, then we can go find a quieter spot."

We had a long, thankfully slow, dance together. I liked how small her waist felt with my right hand around her, and she held my other hand affectionately as we pirouetted about.

Her dress clung tightly to her, I could see her nipples poking through the thin fabric. She was smiling the whole time, thanking me for stepping up to the plate and filling in under adverse circumstances and bailing them out of a tough situation to which they had committed and for overall being a good sport.

I felt my prick sway from side to side with our dancing movements, and looked at the rest of the dance-floor, all the other male dancers paired up with their partners. I could see the stiff bobbing pricks of some, the bare rump cheeks of others.

Everyone was smiling the smiles of folks in the early stage of a long-term party, still looking forward to much more excitement for the evening.

After the number was over, Danni Raye led me by hand up a flight of stairs to the second story of the place. We went down a long, wide hallway, with rooms to each side. I noticed in a few of the rooms, with their large, dark wooden doors wide open, there were couples who had made themselves comfortable on couches or even open beds in the middle of the rooms.

One of the male dancers who had been next to me on the stage was sitting on a big old overstuffed chair, while his girl was kneeling on the floor next to him, fondling his very ardent erection.

She had removed her own clothing, and I saw the back of her angular shoulders and soft white ass, while she attended to the guy. He saw us go by and gave a friendly wave.

I looked over at Danni Raye who didn't even appear to notice, intent as she was on getting me down the hallway to a room at the far end of the place.

We passed more rooms, all with open doors, some of them occupied with dancers in the early stages of some erotic activity. Lots of clothes were off, erections visible, and in one case a guy was already tailing his girl, spread out on a bed, and you could see his rump moving animatedly from the rear while he pushed into her, her dark legs splayed out to each side of his pale white ass.

We entered a bedroom at the end of the hall, and Danni Raye turned to face me.

"We have a nice evening ahead Dave," she said. "Thanks again."

I nodded.

She slithered out of her dress and led me by hand to the bed in the middle of the room. There were no covers on the bed, just a smooth pale blue satin sheet and a pile of pillows at the head.

She was a little taller than I, with slim hips and shoulders, and the most entrancingly smooth pale skin.

I wanted to close the bedroom doors first for some quiet and privacy and then just a chance to relax in Danni Raye's arms for a bit before we got all hot and heavy, but Danni Raye shook her head.

"Doors stay open, all night," she said. "It's Rick's Open House. It's Mardi Gras."

I didn't know where to begin. We just lay next to each other for awhile, staring into each other's eyes, our arms around each other, gently rubbing shoulders and flanks. I traced my fingers over the shape of her hips and caressed her smooth cool thighs. It felt real nice.

Every time I opened my mouth to say something, nothing would come out, so I just let it go and settled into our soft embrace.

Finally, I had to ask.

"Why did you suck me? Was it just to convince me to go along and replace DJ?"

Her smile was shy, almost apologetic.

"No, I hadn't thought of that, not 'til Jo Anne mentioned it. I just felt so sorry for you, you and your New Orleans plans all shot, and here you were in a strange town with no friends." Her voice trailed off.

"And I liked you," she went on. "You're cute."

I gave her a squeeze.

"And I have found that the fastest way to make friends with a guy is to take his penis into your mouth," she said.

I started. I couldn't actually argue with this.

I wondered how many "friends" she had made in her life. If this was an example of the legendary "southern hospitality," I was a convert.

As if saying the words were enough, she slowly made her way down to my crotch and gently turned me a little so I was laid out on my back. She knelt by my side and took my prick into her mouth. It was only half hard, but she played with my balls and along with a few minutes suction of her soft wet mouth this was enough to have me plenty hard again. How many times since the parade had my cock been stiff? I had lost count.

I reached over and fondled the nipple of her closest breast. Why do so many small-breasted women have disproportionately large nipples? This had always puzzled me. I had had girlfriends with big soft tits but tiny nipples; it wasn't just a percentage/proportion thing.

My old high school flame had had almost no chest at all, but thick prominent nipples that had been so much fun to play with. Beats me.

Danni Raye had firm smooth breasts that felt like solid cream in your hands, but her nipples stuck out strong and dark and hard, and it was a distinct pleasure to feel them with my one hand, while I watched her lips move up and down my cock.

Unlike most of my previous liaisons, she was a "looker" while sucking me. She would close her eyes sometimes while her lips ran up and down my shaft, but most of the time she would send her gaze up to meet my eyes, sometimes trying to figure out whether what she was doing was okay (don't stop!) but the looks were sweet and expressive and heightened the pleasure.

The whole scene was exquisite, her long body with its pale soft skin, her sweet face and versatile tongue, her hands cupping my balls and rubbing the insides of my thighs. But I wasn't going to last long at this rate, it was too intense, so I gently eased her off to return the favor.

She lay next to me for a bit, while we kissed, and I rummaged around her crotch with one hand, which to my delight was already quite damp. Her notch was small, the lips like tightly pulled petals over the inside of a flower, and she had the cutest little button of a clitoris.

Teasing it then became my enjoyment, and her hips started to move along with my motions. I sucked on her tongue and ran my fingers up and down her wet notch, playing, lightly caressing, letting her know that her body deserved a good worship.

Before long however, I had to get a closer look, so I eased her on her back and made my way down between her legs.

Such a sweet cunt! Lightly furred, very sparse hair, her lips were just barely spread open and pink with invitation. I settled in and ran my tongue up and down, just tapping her tiny erect clitoris on the top stroke and was pleased to note the effects it had on my dancer goddess.

Her hips began to squirm a bit, sometimes pushing back into the bed, then into my face, and her legs were moving restlessly. Her hands were on my head, sometimes caressing my ears, sometimes pulling me into some especially nice place or guiding me along.

I stole a glance up and saw her own eyes closed, her head turned to the side, her face a bit flushed. My own cock was aching, just sensing her feel the approach of her own pleasure.

I ran my tongue up her channel, and poked around, then went back to up and down along her lips and tapping her clit playfully but deliberately.

All of a sudden I felt her grab my head more forcefully and I responded with a bit more energy and pressure and then she was pushing her cunt into my face strongly and I could feel her hips tighten and she let out a long low exhale.

Several times she pushed her groin into me while I played my tongue over her, and she took a nice first pleasure. A bit of relaxation came upon her, and I continued to play my tongue over her cunt, now sopping with fluids all over, some running down my chin. She tasted good.

Finally I rose to my knees, my cock pointing out hard and straight. Seeing Danni Raye laid out there on the bed, her head hair loosened and wild on the pillow, with her legs spread and notch all wet, I wanted her.

Not just my cock, although it too, achingly hard and twitching with lust, wanted to slide its way up her in the worst way, but all the rest of me.

Twenty four hours previous I didn't know she existed, didn't even know her name until just a couple hours ago, but now I was seized with desire. I wanted to feel each inch of her flesh, sense my cock stretching and touching every part of her insides, my balls ready to flood her as full as was possible.

I put my prickhead right at her opening, and played it up and down along her lips for a couple minutes.

This was too good to hurry. But I couldn't stop either, and I finally pushed my prick up into her and laid down on top.

She was a tight one, her cunt's grip on my cock intoxicating. We began the little pelvic dance that happens on the first time, each of us reacting to each other, sensing what felt good, and trying slight variations to the the old in-and-out.

We got a nice rhythm going, and I liked how her cunt would grip my prickhead tightly on the out-stroke, making me want to push it back home again quickly.

It was all too good, and quickly I found myself pushing hard and fast. Her hands were on my asscheeks urging me on, and then my balls tightened, and with a frantic series of thrusts I felt my sperm spurt forth, up and into this delectable creature.

She gripped me good, I could feel her cuntal muscles clenching on my own prickshaft, and I had a good spend. I lay there on top of her for some time, and we kissed quietly.

"Nice," she said, "you fuck divinely."

This felt good to hear, naturally, and I finally uncunted. When I turned my head a bit, I noticed Rick was standing at the doorway, a quiet smile on his face. There were a couple folks behind him too.

I was a bit undone by this; I had no idea how long he had been looking at us and whether he had seen me come in Danni Raye, but she barely acknowledged his presence.

A Look Around

"You thirsty?" she asked. "I could powerful use another beer." By the time she had pulled on her dress, the doorway was empty. I looked down at my prick, all wet and shrunken. I wished I could have put some clothes on my lower body and said as much to Danni Raye.

"After a fuck, my penis dwindles to a twelve year old's cock size," I lamented.

To my surprise, Danni Raye laughed, not exactly at me.

"That's okay," she said. "You'll see a whole lot of shrunken dicks tonight. Of course a lot of erect ones too, just is part of the cycle. A tiny limp cock just means it's done a good job of discharging its spunk, and everyone here knows that and everyone is happy for that."

The way she said "discharging its spunk" was somehow charming; it was not a phrase I heard much up in Michigan.

"You said you would be hard again tonight, and I believe you." She gave me a kiss and I felt a little better.

I was still conscious of how small my prick was as we walked out the door and down the way. I could feel the damp surface of its skin as it hit the air in the hallway, and every time we met up with someone else, I always had the feeling that they were looking at my crotch, which was probably true. By the end of the night I was used to it, even enjoyed it, but at the moment it was a bit unnerving.