Dave's Once Shy Wife

Story Info
Petite, timid wife opens up.
1.5k words
4.07
317.1k
45

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave has a petite, sexy, but shy wife whose pictures he likes to share with other men. He's hoping that some day she'll open up a little and maybe even take on a man while her husband watches. He asked me if I could help out and I said "sure, of course". He asked me to describe how I would go about it and this is what I said:

I'd tell her that I know she's shy and while there might be some things that she'd like to do or try for the first time, she's a little embarrassed to even mention them. I'd be talking to her in a very soft, sensual voice with one arm wrapped around her waist and the other gently stroking her right nipple thru the thin fabric of her summer dress. Her head is down and she's looking away being the shy one that she is, but at the same time a fire is slowly starting to burn down below and she realizes that she is actually starting to enjoy this.

She tells me that she shouldn't be doing this as she's faithful to her husband. I tell her that we really aren't doing anything wrong since all I'm doing is simply massaging her breast, "call it a breast exam if you will honey, just checking to make sure these nipples and breast stay healthy. I'm sure your husband would appreciate that."

I know you're enjoying it Dave as I can see you watching us thru the crack in the door. You've got your meat in hand and you're stroking it to hardness by now.

I twirl your wife's nipple between my fingers and reach around her back with my other hand to pleasure her other nipple. She leans her back into my chest and I have both nipples under my control. You can see her lean her head back into my chest and her legs start to spread almost uncontrollably. Her breathing intensifies and my massaging continues. I lean down and kiss her on the neck and she starts to pull away but I kiss her again. My lips and my powerful hands keep her in place and she starts to melt under my control. I start to unbutton her blouse so my flesh can meet her. She doesn't resist any more but simply breathes faster. With her breasts exposed, she rolls herself over towards me and pushes me onto the bed and the shy one seems to have found a backbone. She has her hands straddling my head and slowly lowers her right nipple into my mouth feeding me the breast that you so admire. I don't hesitate to take her entire breast into my mouth and roll the nipple around and around. I know you must be going crazy in the hall seeing your wife act like she's never acted before.

I bring my knee up between her legs and start to gently rub between her legs. She meet's my pressure with more of her own and starts to ride my knee like it was a giant cock. She stops long enough to pull her dress up to her waist so the pressure is more direct. She continues to rock as I continue to suck alternating between each breast to make sure they get equal attention. Just then she stops and knees directly up, I'm thinking it's all over but she only wants a chance to strip herself of this dress and the garmets underneath. Off goes the dress and then the lacy panties below. She grabs my zipper and slowly pulls it down riding the crest of my hard-on. She then unbuttons my pants and pulls them open. My cock is throbbing and begging for relief. She grabs the waistband and pulls them down freeing my aching cock. The tops glistens with precum. She lowers her head and licks the very top making my cock dance with excitement. She pulls back a little and a strand on precum links her lips with the top of my cock. She looks me directly in the eyes for a moment as I stare back in disbelieve. She then lowers her head again and allows the head of cock to slip into her mouth. She moans a little as she savors the juices and hardness at the top of my cock. She slowly inhales the rest of my manhood sliding her hot lips to the base. She spends a little time there wiggling her lips and tongue as they rest at the top of my balls. She returns to the top and concentrates on the pulsating head, licking the underside and making it jump with excitement. I'm hard, hot, and horny for more of her pleasures and there she is deep-throating me as if she's done a 100 times before. I can't take much more of this as my balls start to tighten and cling to the base of my cock. She's determined to get her reward and continues to suck as she bobs up and down and strokes my dick with her soft tender hands.

I warn her that I'm about to explode and she briefly removes her mouth long enough to say, "shoot it on my titties and make sure you cover them both" and then resumes her sucking.

That's more than I can take and I grab my meat from her mouth and point the throbbing head at her nipples. Streams of white pearly strands shot from my dick onto her chest as I make sure both nipples are equally covered. As my climax subsides, I rub the head of my dick across both nipples - each as hard as my on cock. She squeezes my balls to make sure that not a single drop is left behind then raises my cock to her lips. She licks the remaining cum from my head and then allows my cock to slip back into her mouth. She doesn't want this one to go limp just yet as she has some more business to attend to.

My dick is so sensitive from the blowjob she just gave me and it refuses to go limp thanks to her excellent technique. She slides her body up mine and reaches down below with my cock in hand. The small patch of pubic hair above her pussy is dripping wet and her tiny clitty is rock hard. My dick easily slides into her pussy and she breathes a sigh of relief as I hit bottom. My balls are tightly up against her and her wetness begins to cover them. I sit there allowing myself a moment to enjoy both my depth and the strength of her pussy walls. I can feel her heart beat as her pussy tightens around my dick. Her pussy feels like her mouth did moments ago and I am amazed. She then starts to rock herself slowly up and down the total length of my cock. I'm amazed at how far she can raise herself without loosing her grip on my cock. I feel her lips around the base of my cockhead and the coolness of the night against the moisture she's left behind. Again, she slowly descends until her pussy lies heavily against my balls.

Her tempo increases as does her grip around my cock. I grab her small ass with both hands and gently pull the cheeks apart exposing her backside to her husband down the hall. My hands slide down her cheeks until they reach her bottom globes. From here, I rhythmically raise and lower her ass up and down as her pussy continues to grip my cock.

"Ohhhh, fuck me with your big hard cock, fill my pussy with your juice," she says, "hurry fuck me harder I'm almost there."

I push a little harder and bury myself a little deeper. I can feel myself reaching my peak again and I watch your wife's face twist and tighten with sheer ecstasy. With that, her body stiffens and freezes in motion as I continue to plow away. She screams out with delight which only makes me more determined to penetrate her deeper, where no man has ever gone. Another scream of pleasure followed by another and I simply can't take it anymore. I release my seed into her and continue to pump until dry. I feel our juices combine as they slowly drip from her to me. We lie there for a moment feeling the heat and the heartbeat from each other. I kiss her on the lips and she returns it as she grinds her pussy once more into the base of my cock. She tells me that I must be going as her husband will be home any minute. She raises her pussy from my cock and rolls over on the bed.

"Please go now before he arrives," she says and I reluctantly grab my clothes and head for the door.

I see you down the hall and wink as I leave, hoping that you'll invite me back again real soon. Enjoy the leftovers my friend, I'm sure they'll be as good as the main dish!