Dave's Visit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was jacking off watching my neighbor and his son double-teaming my wife. My wife was moaning as Andrew pounded her from behind as she slid up and down on Dave's cock. I couldn't take being left out and moving onto the side of the bed offered my cock to my wanton sluttish wife. Jolene looked up with eyes full of lust as she opened her mouth to take my cockhead. I held my wife by her head as I pumped my cock in and out of her mouth, watching her fucking the two men, watching them fuck her. This was something new for us, my wife had never had three cocks at one time but I could tell this would not be the last we would see of this. Jolene let go of my cock as she started gasping with her orgasm, this sent me over the edge and I sprayed my cum on her face as she stiffened between the two men. Jolene was out of control as she screamed at them to fuck her again and again. We had been at it for about 10 minutes, I had cum on my wife's face and as my wife continued her rhythm Dave grunted releasing his load into my wife's pussy. With each thrust upward I knew Dave was giving her everything he had dreamt of. Taking a cue from his father Andrew held my wife tightly by her hips as he drove his cock into her, depositing his second load of the night into her tight ass.

My wife collapsed on Dave's chest as his son withdrew his softening prick from my wife's ass. Jolene rolled over on her back, cum running down her cheeks and chin, leaking from her ass and pussy. Dave started to get up from the bed when my wife took him by the arm and said, "Where do you think you are going big boy? If you want another piece of this you have to clean up your mess first!" Dave did just as directed and as I went to get a washcloth and towel for my wife I could see and hear Dave sucking and licking my wife's puffy wet cum filled pussy. Andrew's cock was getting hard again watching his father eating my wife's cunt and tapping him on the shoulder he moved his father out of the way and slid his cock into her pussy. Dave and I watched from two of the chairs as his young body moved up and down on my wife. This time Andrew as in no hurry and as he and my wife fucked he took his time, kissing her, fondling her and fucking her. My wife had her legs locked around Andrew's ass as we saw him tighten and begin filling my wife with his young seed. It was around midnight when the fucking seemed to be over and Jolene went to take a shower. I joined her in the shower and as I soaped her body I asked her if she was a happy little slut. Jolene turned and kissed me deeply, pulling on my cock and then telling me her fantasy had been everything she had thought about, wanting to know if we were going to stay the night. I told her I thought it was a good idea since it was so late and that I didn't think she was done fucking for the weekend.

Jolene continued her shower as I stepped out and dried off. As I entered the main room Andrew and Dave were still naked, sitting around the coffee table. Dave told me the bed was for Jolene and I and that they would sack out on the two sofas. I asked Dave if his fantasy was fulfilled and he spent several minutes describing the events I had just witnessed, adding his own enhancements as he described the night. Jolene had come into the bedroom and slid naked between the sheets asking Dave to continue so she could hear. As Dave went on about the evening Andrew joined in from time to time adding his own thoughts to the story. Before they were done reveling in the previous action my wife had fallen soundly asleep. I joined my wife in bed as our two friends found some extra blankets and took their positions on the sofas. It had been a crazy night and as I fell asleep I was curious what the morning would bring.

Saturday morning came too early and as I sat up and wiped the sleep from my eyes I could see Dave sleeping on one of the sofas. On the other sofa was my wife, lying on her back, one leg on the floor and the other on the top of the sofa as our young friend was sliding his cock in and out of her pussy, taking his time and enjoying her warmth. I watched as my wife's breasts moved forward and back with each thrust her young admirer was giving him. As Andrew and Jolene finished their early morning fuck session Dave stirred and sat up smiling at the sight before him. I joined Dave on the couch as my wife padded to the bathroom to clean herself up a little before breakfast. I sat there next to Dave, my cock half hard, his cock half hard and his son's cock half soft as Jolene entered the room. Picking up her sheer black blouse she pulled it on and buttoned the very bottom button. The blouse did not cover her pussy, falling just below her navel, and her breasts were clearly visible in the morning light. The four of us sat looking at the room service menu and deciding what to have for breakfast. Dave said we should order at least one of everything on the menu since the company was going to pick up the tab. This sounded like a good idea as Dave picked up the phone and ordered more food that the four of us could eat, including a several bottles of champagne.

It was just about nine in the morning, the sun was shining through the open curtains, my wife was sitting on my lap, her warm pussy pressing against my growing cock. I had her blouse open and was fondling her breasts and erect nipples when there was a knock on the door. It seemed too quick for room service, although I thought it could be someone delivering coffee and a newspaper.

Dave stood up and taking Jolene by the hand looked her in the eyes and said, "I think your services are still mine today. Jolene my little slut, would you mind getting the door?"

With that my wife stood up and made her way to the hotel room door, her firm ass just visible under her short blouse. Jolene unlocked and slowly opened the door, stepping aside as she greeted four men in casual attire. Jeff was the first man inside, he kissed her on the forehead as he passed her; his assistant and then two other men younger than him followed him into the room. It was when my wife was closing the door that she remarked "Why not only is it Jeff but Brad and Charles too! Where did you guys come from?" I looked at the four men, then at Dave and then back at the four men wondering what was up.

It was Jeff that spoke first..."Well Dave is this the little slut wife you were telling us about on the way out here? She looks good enough to eat..."

To be continued...