Davey Violates His Sister

Story Info
NCN big brother/little sister.
2.9k words
4.33
243.4k
408
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsay was excited. It was almost the end of senior year, and she was feeling good. She had just turned 18, and was now free to do whatever she wanted. So when her parents had to unexpectedly go across country for a few days for an older distant relative's funeral, she felt like the heavens had smiled on her.

They left Thursday morning, and as she sat in class all during the day Thursday, she couldn't wait for school to end. She would have the house to herself. Maybe she would even have a party!

She rushed through school and practically ran home at the end.

"Hello?" She shouted, but the house was empty. Her parents were gone- yes! And her brother was still at school, at practice until 6. She dropped her books on the floor and dialed Kelly, her close friend.

"Hey girl," she squealed, "guess who's got the house to herself! Come over NOW!"

In a few minutes, Kelly was ringing the doorbell. The two gorged themselves on snacks, and watched some R movies her parents would have gotten on her case about. Then Lindsay had a great idea- her parents liquor cabinet!

They drank often enough that they kept it unlocked, and probably wouldn't miss one bottle. The girls grabbed a handle of vodka and took turns drinking straight from the bottle.

The girls sat on the huge couch in the living room, dishing about friends and boys, and scheming about having a party this weekend.

"I'm so jealous," Kelly was saying, "are you going to have Johnny come over for the party?"

"Either tomorrow or Saturday," Lindsay replied, "but I'm thinking about inviting him over for some alone time," she grinned. "I think I'm ready to go all the way."

Kelly gasped. "Yes, you'll finally join the club! I knew it! Johnny's so cute. Do you love him?"

"Well, I don't know, really," Lindsay said, thoughtfully. It was true. "I don't know if he's "the ONE" for me, but I don't want to go to college a virgin. I think it will be better for me to try it now, with him, while I have the chance, and break up with him before the fall."

Kelly giggled, which made Lindsay start to giggle. They were definitely a bit tipsy. Then the front door slammed, which made Lindsay gasp, and nearly made Kelly fall off the couch onto the floor. They hadn't even heard it open.

Lindsay's brother David stepped into the room.

"Oh my god, David," Lindsay stuttered, "I didn't hear you come in... Weren't you supposed to have practice until 6?" He pointed at the clock on the wall in front of her. It was 6:30. "Oh! We must have lost track of the time..." Kelly was giggling again.

"Right..." David said dryly, eyeing the bottle in between them. "Well, I'm gonna hit the shower. The rest of that bottle is mine, Linds."

He trudged down the hall to the bathroom, still sweaty from practice.

"No offense Linds, but your brother is HOT," said Kelly, as soon as David was out of earshot. Lindsay made a face at her.

"Gross," she said, "he's my BROTHER." But even she had to admit David was not bad-looking. Out of all the guys at their school, David was one of the cutest, with a strong jawline and hazel eyes. He was pretty tall now too - when did that happen? Lindsay could remember when growing up, the two of them were similar heights until they hit their teenage years. He had gotten built too, from practice 6 days a week.

"I gotta get home before dinner or my parents will have a heart attack," Kelly was saying, "but I'll ask them about sleeping over tomorrow, and I'll call you tonight." Kelly stood up, grabbed her things, and slammed the front door shut on her way out. Then it was quiet in the house.

Lindsay could hear the spray of the shower, but otherwise, the house seemed so empty. She walked down to the kitchen unsteadily, feeling the alcohol in her system, and made herself a quick snack. Eating made her sleepy, so she went back to the couch to lay down, and maybe even take a nap. But as soon as her head hit the pillow, the shower turned off.

She laid there with her eyes closed and listened to the familiar sounds of David walking down the hall to his room, closing the door, and opening his dresser drawers. He came back out to the living room and she cracked one eye open at him.

He was wearing just boxer shorts and a white t-shirt, and carrying the bottle of vodka. "Scootch over, drunky" he said, tapping her leg, and took a swig of vodka. She shifted slightly and he sat down next to her, grabbed the remote, and started channel-surfing.

"How was your day?" he asked, eyes still on the screen. "Seems like you and Kelly had fun."

"It was good," she mumbled happily, "how was practice?"

"Meh," he said. "Good, I guess, but I get sick of the guys sometimes."

"Why?" she asked,

"Ah nevermind," he replied, and drank from the bottle. He flipped through a few channels before settling on a basketball game, tossing the remote onto the couch.

Lindsay grabbed the remote and started switching channels again.

"Hey!" David protested, "I was watching that, switch it back!"

"Make me," Lindsay teased, and held the remote out of his reach. As quick as a flash, he reached over her and snatched it out of her hand, pinning her down under his body weight. She held on to the remote tight.

"So you wanna do this the hard way, huh Linds? He held her down, pushing her deeper into the couch and making her squeal. She wiggled, trying to escape his grip, but he was a lot stronger than her. "Davey, let me up!" she yelped, pushing against him and still trying to worm her way out from under him.

But all the wiggling around and rubbing against him wasn't having the effect Lindsay intended. In fact, she now felt his cock stiffening, pushing up against her thigh through his boxers. "David, what the fuck?" she yelled, surprised. "Let me up!" She tried to push him off again, but he still didn't budge. Instead he pushed her down into the couch hard, and rubbed against her, pushing his barely-covered cock up her leg.

"I heard what you and Kelly were talking about," he said, "when I came in."

"What are you talking about?" she asked, breath caught in her throat.

"You KNOW," he said, "that you're a virgin. That you're planning on fucking that loser Johnny tomorrow night."

She blushed deeply. "Loser? I thought you two were friends."

His cock was still, but he was still hard, pressed up against her soft leg, his hand pinning her arm down above her head.

"No, yes, I mean, we are. He's my friend, but he's not good enough for you." He lowered his face down, right next to her ear, and inhaled the scent of her hair. "You're my baby sister, I don't want you to regret giving your virginity to that creep. I can't let you." He paused.

"You know, I'm a virgin too," he said. He seemed embarrassed.

"Um, that's OK Davey," she said, feeling supremely awkward. It seemed like he only wanted the best for her, but why the fuck did he have a hard-on?

He leaned in close and spoke softly, directly next to her ear. "This will be perfect," he said, "I'm your big brother, I care about you, I'm the one who should get to enjoy your perfect little body." As he spoke, he shifted slightly, pushing his cock from her leg slowly, slowly up to her pussy. He kept her pinned down, with his torso between her legs, preventing her from closing them. He firmly pressed his cock, thankfully still covered by his boxers, under her dress and up against the crotch of her panties.

He groaned, rubbing his hard-on up and down her pussy lips, just two thin layers of cotton separating the two of them. She gasped, shocked at what he was doing, but also shocked that her cunt was starting to tingle.

"Davey, this is wrong," she cried, "you're my own brother! You can't do this, mom and dad will be horrified, this is really really wrong."

"No," he said, "I know, it's okay. Shhhhh..." He ground against her, unable to control himself. She was so hot and she had him so hard that he couldn't think straight. "We love each other, and you shouldn't have sex with someone you don't love. We care about each other, and we wouldn't hurt each other."

He was panting slightly now. "Fuck, I love you, Linds, you're so hot. I just see you around the house and you're barely wearing anything and it drives me crazy. I need to have you."

"Don't say that!" she yelped, tearing up, "Let me up, I won't tell anyone, I swear. This is really fucked up!"

"It's too late for that, little sis, I can't help it," he groaned, with a glint in his eye, "I have to fuck you." He adjusted his weight, holding down both her arms with one of his, so that he could plunge the other hand down the front of her panties to violate her pussy.

"It's both our first times Lindsay, it'll be so special," he rubbed her wet clit in little circles, making her jump involuntarily. "Linds," he purred in her ear, "come on, baby sis, relax. I'll be your first. I'll make you feel so good."

And he was making her feel good. He had skilled hands that teased her opening, sliding across her slick labia and sensitive clit. His fingers didn't penetrate her yet, but rubbed up and down until her pussy was dripping onto the couch cushion below her. She squirmed, trying not to moan. What if her parents saw her pussy stains on the couch? "Let me up!" she gasped.

Then he plunged two fingers inside her, slowly but firmly. Her cunt walls were velvety smooth and gripped him incredibly tight, even just around two fingers. He buried them in her up to the last knuckles, and began kissing her neck. He nuzzled her behind the ear, then bit her softly, where her neck met her shoulder. She moaned involuntarily, and her body relaxed slightly, allowing Davey to pull his fingers halfway out of her, curling them upwards to brush her g-spot. He could tell her body was responding well, although she was still moaning "no", so he continued kissing her neck as he slowly finger fucked her.

"Fuck!" he breathed into her ear, "I can't believe my fingers are inside you, Linds, you're so perfect, baby sister." His cock had gotten so hard and swollen that it was physically hurting him now. He shoved a third finger inside her, stretching her pussy a little wider and making her cry out, then left them buried inside her for a few seconds. He paused his finger fucking to pull down first her soaked panties and then his boxers, leaving nothing in between them.

He couldn't believe it, it was the stuff of his dreams. He had his hot little sister pinned down under him, dress around her waist, panties around her ankles. His massive hard-on pointed straight at her naked slit, throbbing.

"What are you doing??" she shrieked, "at least get a condom!" But David felt like an animal now, not even listening to Lindsay's words. All he could think about was fucking her as hard as he could, forcing her to take his cock up her sweet tight cunt. He rubbed the naked tip of his cock across her dripping pussy lips, and finally, FINALLY, forced the head of his cock inside her.

She howled at the intrusion, trying desperately to pull away. David almost lost his grip on her, so he let go of her arms and grabbed her around the neck. Looking into her green eyes, he pulled his cock out, then firmly pushed back in, succeeding in squeezing another inch or two of his fat cock into her. It felt like heaven. She was so incredibly soft, more than he could have ever imagined, and her pussy gripped his cock in a hot, wet vice, almost causing him to cum instantly.

He closed his eyes, not wanting to cum so soon. He squeezed around her neck with both hands, partially cutting off her breathing, but being careful not to crush the front of her throat. He at least had to get all the way inside her! He took a deep breath and thrust hard into her petite body, stretching her virgin pussy painfully wide for the first time ever.

She screamed, and Davey was certain that if their house was just a little bit smaller, the neighbors would have heard her. "Davey," she sobbed, "you can't, you're hurting me!" Her tears made him feel a little guilty, but it felt way too good to stop. He shushed her, kissing her neck and sending shivers down her spine.

"I don't give a shit what you say, Lindsay, I'm going to use your little body either way. Be a good girl and accept what's happening, and it'll feel better for you. I promise." He started pumping slowly in and out of her insanely tight pussy.

Lindsay screamed in frustration. She couldn't believe that her own big brother was raping her. And to make things worse, it was starting to feel good. She could still breathe okay, although he had one hand still around her neck. His other hand was roaming all over her body, rubbing her smooth stomach and tits, then gently stroking her clit. He settled into a steady rhythm, moaning in pleasure as he fucked his baby sister raw.

Her sobs and screams became gasps as she felt new sensations hit her. David's thick cock was filling her up entirely, rubbing against her g-spot every time he bottomed out, driving her crazy. She felt her hips shift automatically as her body opened up to accept his cock to an even deeper spot. She had never been fucked before, by anyone, and she couldn't believe how amazing it felt. She struggled to hide her reaction, still whimpering "no's" softly with each thrust.

"That's a good girl," he said, reveling in the way her pussy contracted around his cock, milking it. Her breaths were coming in short gasps now, and her legs were trembling. "Oh God," David said out loud, trying to control himself because it felt like her pussy was going to force his cum out. He grunted, increasing his tempo and thrusting into her harder now. A slapping noise filled the room, as his balls hit her ass with every thrust.

She squealed as the thick base of his shaft stretched her abused hole even further open. He was thrusting so hard, he had pushed her up against the end of the couch, and she felt like she couldn't take it anymore. They were both gasping and panting now. David's tan, fit chest and arms looked good above her as he fucked her relentlessly, and while looking up at him, Lindsay felt a sudden rush of warmth. She screamed as she came, clenching her cunt around David's cock. "Oohhhhhhhhh, Davey, owwwwww! OH MY GOD!! Daveyyyyyyyy!"

As she gasped, recovering from her orgasm, Lindsay realized that it had sent David over the edge. His eyes glazed over as he pumped into her roughly, and she knew he was about to cum, without a condom, into her unprotected pussy. "Davey, PULL OUT NOW!" She pushed him, hard. "You don't have a condom on! I'm not on birth control, please, Davey, don't!" Her shoving was ineffective - David was at least 50 pounds heavier than her, after all - and he kept thrusting into her raw cunt. "No, Davey!" But he wasn't listening to her, or didn't care, because he unleashed his cum inside her.

David grunted as the first splash of semen shot out of him and splattered against her insides. He pulled back for a second, then speared into her again, shooting another spray of cum as deep as he could, right up against her cervix. He held her there, grinding his hips against her, as spray after spray of hot cum defiled her virgin hole. He surprised himself by how much he came, way more cum than when he jerked off in his room. He slammed into her hard as he felt each jet spurt into her, filling her up so full of cum that it was starting to leak out with each thrust.

With a few last hot sprays of potent cum, David finished up. Lindsay could feel the hot, slimy sperm gushing around inside her, and she tried again to pull away from her big brother, with tears in her eyes. She felt dirty and wronged, and now she was filled with his dirty cum, which could easily get her pregnant.

David held his little sister close, panting. He rested his body weight on top of her, crushing her down into the couch cushions and keeping her in place. He kept his spent cock planted deeply inside her pussy, bottling his cum inside her, pushing it deep into her recesses. He kissed her neck, little kisses up and down it, and stroked her gorgeous hair.

Lindsay was humiliated as David kept her pinned for several long minutes, leaving his cock in her and keeping her pussy stretched open, until he was completely soft. Then, he got up, kissed her softly on the forehead, and strutted down the hall to take up the shower once more.