David and Helena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daflinger
Daflinger
39 Followers

He straightened, turned to protest but immediately saw Helen holding the Blackberry in a poised position. He bowed his head, rapidly calculated the risks and walked into the front room. To his amazement no one turned to look at him. Street traffic continued while he hyperventilated and gradually regained control, realising what he had failed to notice on his way in. The glass was one way. He could see out but no one could see in.

While he stood in the middle of the room to his disgust, he realised he couldn't control his cock. He was even more aroused now than when she had his balls in her hands. His side on his body clock, sun dial was at 10 pm and bobbing around uncontrolably.

She returned carrying clippers and as his eyes acknowledged her she pointed to a wooden chair near the window and they both made their way over to it. "Boy" she stated, placing the battery powered clippers on the tiled floor, "I think you have a great cock, .... but I don't like your hair".

He swirled to face her and couldn't catch himself... blurting "No...No....no"

His hair was part of his identity and how he was known to the community. Being shaven headed would change what he represented to all he knew. Some how he had been identified as and loved for his full headed blond thatch on top of everything else. It was low maintenance but very distinct and the subject of many fantasys – girls fingers locked in his curls .... blowing in the 4x4 convertable... etc

Helen stared at him in disappointment. "I really thought you got it? You belong to me now! You gave up your choices about ten minutes ago when you called me mistress and got your cock out for me" She grabbed his shaft in her hand and pulled her face in close to his. "Who am I?" She squeezed when she got no response.... She had to look up to him but there was no question from the steel in her jaw and look in her eye, not to mention his bare body held in her hand by the handle below his belt line.

"Aghh...My Mistress... My Mistress" he stammered.

"And who do you belong too?"

"I belong to you Mistress" he barely whispered

"Again" she affirmed while she began to pump his shaft lightly

"Agh...I belong to you Mistress" he said with slightly more intent

"Again" she repeated while she began to pump his shaft more heavily and loving the feeling of its weight grow in her hand.

"Oh God.... I belong to you Mistress....Oh" he said with something that sounded like certainty.

And "yes, I am your mistress.... get used to it boy"!

He did not like being called "Boy" but what could he do... He bowed his head but held her eye.... "yes mistress"

"Good, now don't forget that again" she said releasing his cock from her grasp and listening with some satisfaction to his needy groan. He was now fully extended and his manhood twitched in its release... seemingly seeking out contact with any friction. She saw him raise his right hand toward himself and slapped it away abruptly. "Did I say you could touch yourself"?...

Knowing he had done wrong in his need for attention he could not do anything but look her in the eye and state firmly..."No Mistress... Sorry Mistress".

His own arousal was confusing and tearing him up. God he was getting hot and not allowed a relief. He felt a burning need in his groin, his head bobbed, unattended.

She returned his look and held his gaze for what seemed a very long time until, he lowered his eyes. She said "Boy, you are mine. I'll decide when you touch yourself from now on. When I am around, you will ask me to eat drink and shit. If you so much as blink too my dissatisfaction, I'll make you sorry you ever met me" He already was although his bouncing cock would indicate otherwise.

"Do you understand me?" she again asked and he nodded "yes Mistress"

He heard the clippers start up and closed his eyes, tilting his head back. He awaited the dreaded contact with his head before feeling his knees forced apart.... obviously with his accordance. Opening his eyes he witnessed her grasp the tip of his cock in one hand while running the clippers from under and around his swollen sack...

The feeling was sensational as the vibrating blade gradually removed the pubes he had been growing since they had begun in his early teens. He watched as his curls hit the floor. His Hard on grew and his feeling of the need for a release also grew.

When all of the hair had been removed to the best of the machines ability. Helena left the room instructing David to stay exactly where he was. So he sat with his raging Hard on and watched the people wander by in close proximity, out on the street.

Soon Helena returned with a bowl of steaming hot water, which hinted at containing rosemary and other more minty aromas. Without acknowledging him she grasped his still epicly stiff shaft and began to lather it and his balls with a creamy soap concoction and the water. This action was driving him crazy and he could feel the cum begin to boil. Another minute of this and he would surely blow his load and it would be beyond his control. He had no idea how she would react but if this continued he would have to come. Would he have to ask permission, explain? He had no idea but this was a matter of time.... Soon, He closed his eyes.

Then at the zenith, a nano second before critical mass, she stopped lathering and soaping his rock hard member and balls. Holding only the tip of his cock in her forefinger and thumb, she withdrew a Gillette razor from the hot water and proceeded to shave him bald. The process was extremely pleasurable for him in a trapped undignified way but not enough to tip him over the edge ... to where he desperately wanted to be.... thrashing and coming everywhere. The mental and physical torture was combining to drive him insane. He could fell himself grinding his teeth in frustration. Maddening Pleasure.

She was loving it....

Finally her, iconic, larger than life rugby man was completely hers. She loved, first the clippers and then the shaving... but most of all having him think she was going to shave his head, be horrified by it and then submit none the less.... was glorious... The email she had threatened to send and indeed sent had been a harmless text to a friend she had planned to meet should her meeting not go as planned with David... but it was going so right!

Keeping him at a boiling point was fun and she knew it must be infuriatingly frustrating to be on the receiving end.

Finishing up the shave she had to instruct David to assume various positions on and around the chair to access the tricky hairs. It was highly arousing to have her human manikin at her whim and her damp spot was growing. More than once she resisted the urge to brush herself there with something physical or even more decadently... make David relieve her.

If things went well, all of that, whenever, wherever was ahead of her.... she just had to be patient?

It was time to wash him up.

"Boy, get up and follow me"

He rose, murmuring "Yes Mistress", his cock waving in the evenings dusky light. As she made her way through the house she reached back and firmly grasped his manhood. With a good hold she led him like a tethered stallion up the stairs and to the bath room.

"Take off your shirt Boy"

David quickly complied and was soon naked, nervous, incredibly aroused and becoming more and more beaten mentally as the minutes ticked by....

He loved the physicality of what was happening to him but was terrified of his situation and desperate to be compliant for as long as it took for this powerfully positioned "Mistress" to have her way with her whim.... him. It could be minutes hours, days or god forbid weeks he was expected to behave like this.... The thought terrified him.

Meanwhile Helena had assumed a position, seated in front of David and was assessing her work. Again holding his member lightly but firmly in between the thumb and forefinger and looking for stray hairs. She was very close and David could feel her breath on his nakedness and let out a low groan in of frustrated unrequited pressure. She glanced up smiled then ignored his, discomfort.

"Ok, pop this on and hop into the shower' she said handing him a dark silk blindfold. With little hesitation he wrapped the band over his eyes and reached for the shower doorknob and clumsily stepped into to chamber. Helena giggled at his clumsiness and admired the large weapon waving at his middle. She was glad he was built in proportion and his manhood was so glorious. She had special plans for tonight and everything was falling into place.

She turned on the water and watched him jump as the cool water hit him. He gasped as the shock hit and he moved around behind the see through screen. His mild discomfort was a real turn on for Helena. She watched him squirm around the limited space while the water warmed. Trying to find a place away from the discomfort. She was also pleased that while, not being able to see he had remembered her instruction not to touch himself. His cock while not fully engorged was till bobbing around at half mast. Knowing the water was at a reasonable temp after half a minute or so she removed her clothes and stepped in with him.

He heard the door open and felt her presence near him. "God" he thought to himself..." I hope she is naked and I can get myself off here. I need a release or I am going to explode"

She reached out and brushed her hand down the outside of his arm to let him know of her proximity.. She liked his extremely muscular frame and aside from his cock, his entire body was a turn on. The scars and cuts from recent endeavours on the rugby field. Some bruising on his hip was slightly purple and he flinched a little as she brushed him there with her fingertips. It was not her intention to hurt him and she continued to explore. His hand raised up almost instinctively toward her chest as he would in any normal shower with someone else there. She saw the ill directed hand coming, She stepped to the side and lowered the water temp. At the same time she slapped his hand hard, "No Boy, did I say you could touch me?" He grimaced then gasped again as his comfortable hot water massage turned into an icy torment. She stood back and watched him squirm for a while and apologising to his mistress.... blurting out in gasps from beneath the cold water.

The shower was her favourite place and even when alone, she loved the high pressure skin tingling blast from this room. She had almost bought the apartment on the bathroom alone. It was by no means perfect but by extending the shower box and installing a seat the room held more toward her desires. She had gained great pleasure from decorating the room in a roman bath style and now with her own naked, modern day gladiator adorning the place she felt it was as close to perfect as she could possibly get.

She warmed the water again and let him grow more comfortable. His arousal again was quickly evident. Slipping behind him she collected a favourite liquid soap bottle and applied a line of the pink liquid right across his broad shoulders. As the line was dragged downward by gravity sherubbed the solution into his skin. The fragrant apple aroma filled the small wet space and her hands explored his hard back while the water cascaded all around. Getting lower she angled her hand between his butt crack and delved around there briefly. Brushing her index finger he flinched and groaned softly. As the soapy massage continued he braced himself against the shower wall and was emitting light moans. Being imprisoned behind the blindfold and not knowing what this mad, pleasure temptress had in mind for him next was very un nerving. It was not however evident in his ever hardening erection. Which she was deliberately avoiding physically.

She leaned in closer to him and pressed her chest against his back. Pleasure coursed through her as her nipples and then full breasts pressed against his soapy back. Slowly and for her own needs she began to lower and raise herself against hm. The hot, almost frictionless movement between them was firing electric shots through her tits. Her nipples were as hard as frozen peas and she could feel her own wetness inside her pussy which was crying out for attention.

Instructing him to stay exactly as he was she continues to grind against him. He tits were getting everything they needed from the world and if someone asked her to explain the sensations she was getting at the moment she knew she would have no way of communicating them. Her grinding gained in intensity and she worked herself off against his back. She knew if she continued that she could cum without any physical vaginal stimulation... but she didn't want that.

Slowing her grind after five or so very enjoyable minutes she lowered her hands which until this time had been cupping his more than impressive chest. Moving like treacle, her hands moved downward.

He noticed the change in her tempo.

He had been driven to distraction, knowing at last she was naked behind him, rubbing herself against him and unable... or not allowed to touch himself. Her tits felt firm and the feel of them was exquisite on his skin. He swore at times he could feel the tiny buds of her nipples somehow distinguished over the gushing water – pressing into him. He loved the sensations he was feeling but he was desperate for his cock to be touched. He needed a release and it was going to be a big one when it came. If indeed it ever came.

So feeling her hands move slowly down was a welcome change. God would she hurry up. She paused at his belly button and he groaned. "What's the matter boy? She giggled from behind him..."does your little willy need some attention?" she asked in a mocking tone. He couldn't answer. Couldn't bring himself to ask....

She lightly lifted her fingers away from him and he groaned...."No..."

"No what" she asked

"No please, mistress"

"What do you want Boy" she asked "do you realise, I'll do what pleases me and not you?" she added smiling behind him.

He bowed his head and acknowledged her statement. "Yes mistress" he said quietly

The water felt good but was a token of what he really needed. He needed relief, relief from this mad situation but more than that, he needed relief down below. He needed some cock friction and to feel his balls tighten and to spurt cum from his blue balls. This situation was the ultimate in frustration.

While he was doing his needy self pity wallow she had completely lathered her hands with the body lotion and slipped around in front of him. She sat on the little shower chair and watched as his cock ever so slowly lowered the direction of its pointing. With her soapy finger extended she quietly reached under his ball sack and lightly scratched between his testes and up along the base of his cock to the very tip. It was a light scratch but the result was instantaneous. He sucked in an audible breath between his teeth making a hiss and bucking his hips at the attention.

She loved the reaction and how she was constantly amusing herself with her new toy. His cock was bigger than any she had ever bedded in her not inextensive experience and she thought of what it would feel like inside her. It would be a slight stretch she new... but a good one.

Shaking her head she knew this wasn't part of tonight's plans. Taking his full shaft in her right hand she began to lightly masturbate him. Her rhythm was slow and light, up and down the middle of his shaft. She noted his hips start to move gently in time to her own pumping fist and she instructed him to stop. "Boy, you have a nice cock.... I am going to enjoy playing with you"

"Thankyou" he smiled

Thankyou what? She replied while she stopped wanking him.

"Oh er agh god, Thank you Misstress"

After a few agonising moments he felt her resume his grasp on his cock and the gentle pumping. The strange thing was he usually wanked himself a lot harder than this. She wasn't going near the head of his cock while this was always his focus when he did himself or indeed, directed any one else to his wants. Why then was he rock hard and panting?

She deliberately kept at her work, watching his cock gain into a veiny turgid force. She knew he was set to explode and what it would take to do so. Reaching under his ball sack she lightly brushed his ball sack with her spare hand and began a kneading of the swollen orbs. She noted him tilt his head back in pleasured realisation of the new sensation. Reaching further back she grazed her left index finger over his anus. He tensed and flexed his lower body. She admired the muscle tone in his thighs and the size of these huge legs in front of her caused a deep inward sigh of contentment. She resumed her left handed kneading of his tight, round ball package and continued the right handed pumping of his shaft. Ever so slightly she lifted the friction point of her hand to his cock head and lightly pressed her thumb under the tip while her fingers wrapped around.

Feeling the change he knew he couldn't last much longer, he was getting very close to boiling point again and new within moments he would get the relief he so, so needed.

She increased the momentum on his cock head a little and smiled when she saw his ball sack tighten and lift slightly. After a few more seconds he stiffened a bit more, opened his mouth, gasped and then stated in a gaspy rudderless voice.... "I'm going to c......"

He didn't finish the sentence, he didn't come.

In one sudden motion she dragged his balls down hard and turned on the cold water.....

He almost screamed in the combined agony of frustration and the cold compared to the wonderful release he thought he was about to receive. His body bucked and shuddered in the physical confusion that had been thrown at it.

"You're going to what" She could feel herself grin as she watched and waited for his answer.

"Arrrgghhh Oh oh oh God, please" was all he could offer

Before adding a gasped "Mistress, mistress please".

She stepped out of the shower and threw on a long white robe and took delight as the soft fabric grazed her extended nipples.

She looked in through the mist at her newly acquired blindfolded and naked slave. "Hmmmmm, very nice" she could not help but utter out aloud. He stood, still supporting himself against the cubicle wall, gasping and heaving while his manhood bobbed and sought some un given attention.

"Listen Boy" she managed to get out with some assertion while controlling an intense desire to jump onto him and have his rod impale her to a fast frantic orgasm. This wasn't her plan. "you will come, if and when I say!" He managed a reluctant nod from under the still cold water. His cock started to dwindle dramatically and she instructed him to remove the blindfold and exit the shower box as she reached in and turned off the water.

He did as she told him slowly, his penis pointing and waving boldly still with his every movement. She couldn't help herself, looking at his cock and constantly reminding herself ... that he was all hers to do with, as she wanted.

She reached up and removed his blind fold and again grabbed him by his tortured and near full engorged rod "Come with me" was all she offered as she winked at her semi willing captive and headed from the room. He had now been her pet for over an hour. His life had been turned upside down in moments and his control was utterly gone. Somehow this woman had manipulated his life to the point he was clay at her whim, to mould, touch, humiliate and do as she pleased.... and there wasn't a damn thing he could do about it. He had no idea what was next. The ride so far had certainly not been dull but all of the things he was feeling did not sit well or naturally with him. His tortured erection sold his obvious arousal but the lack of control in his situation and not knowing what was next made his predicament, pure persecution.

Daflinger
Daflinger
39 Followers