David & Jessi Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WF06
WF06
194 Followers

David said that she was right as he had not been able to talk to his mom or sister for about 4 months and was anxious to do so. He fixed the other phone and placed his call and his mother answered on the third ring and she said "Hi, Mom. Yes, I am alive and well and have been living on Granddad's mountaintop for safety all this time and will come down next week and then we will see you and Sis. Yes, I said "we." I will be bringing home a surprise for you with me when I do." "What?? Yes, it is. Just a minute. Now it is your turn. Mom wants to talk to you." And handed the phone to Jessi.

Jessi identified herself and told his mother that they met under rather unusual conditions and were thrown together for safety's sake and they had developed strong feelings for each other but were not sure how deep or permanent those feelings were just yet, but that she suspected and truly hoped that it continued to develop as she sure was impressed with her son and awed at his ability to adapt and overcome difficult obstacles. She said she would see them soon and then gave her goodbyes and handed the phone back to David and let him talk more. When he was finished, they checked the fire and went to bed snuggling together comfortably and after a long and passionate goodnight kiss or 3 dropped off to sleep.

Things continued just the same until Monday when David said it was about time to get ready for tomorrow and leaving. The first thing he wanted but hated to do was disassemble his weapons and bury them in different holes with rocks put over them to hid the new and loose dirt. He asked Jessi if she had shot the goons with both Glocks or just one and she told him one and that that one was on her side of the tent. David got that one and took it apart and after digging several holes he deposited different pieces into each then did the same with the AR-15. Next was what to do with the things they had taken from the five goons they had killed. After thinking hard about it, David thought it best to take the money and then burn the wallets and their contents and then burry the watches and jewelry deep someplace off the trail and forget about them. When he had everything thing hidden to his satisfaction he started to pack the extra things up and then took them down the hill and stashed them in the rocks then went back up to Jessi.

David called Thom and told him to come with the pickup SUV so they could talk, and that for the SUV to come about two miles further down the desert floor and along the rocks on the south side and that David would watch for them and let them know when they got close to him and Jessi.

When all that was finished, David gave Jessi another hug, this was getting to be a habit he thought, a damn good habit and one he did not want to break, then asked her where she wanted to go, to her place or to his, a couple of hundred miles away. Jessi told him that the FBI would want to talk long and hard with her and probably him, but she thought they should go to his place and let the Feds come to them. David agreed with that idea.

On Tuesday, the day they had been waiting for and which seemed would never come had arrived. David and Jessi ate a lite breakfast figuring on having Thom stop someplace for a real breakfast. In fact, if he had his way, they would stop and pick up some clothes someplace and some sundry items and let them get a quick room for a shower and to tidy themselves up some as he knew neither of them smelled very fresh at the moment.

About 9:00 that morning David saw a dark Blue SUV heading his way and wondered if it was the same one he had driven out there and as it pulled up to the rocks he stepped out from and the doors opened to let Thom and the driver to get out and come to David and start to hug him but instead just shook his hand but he did hug Jessi, even though he had never met her before.

After they had their remaining supplies stored in the back and all the introductions made, Thom got back into the front seat and David and Jessi got in back and they took off. David told Thom to stop at the first Walmart, Target, or Kmart they saw so they could run in and get some clean clothes and some toiletries and then find them a motel or truck stop with a rental shower so they could clean up properly and then they were dying for a real meal for a change.

Thom told them not to worry as they had broken into each of their apartments and had found clothes and personal items there that they normally used and that they had a Holiday Inn room just outside of town already rented and that they would stop and let them get cleaned up then they would be off towards home and the office and hopefully some downtime.

David asked Thom about the business discussions and Thom told him they would discuss it on the drive back and that for now just to enjoy their freedom.

When they pulled into the motel, David took the key and asked if there was only one room and was told that was it as the rest were rented or reserved and besides, they had been living together for almost 2 1/2 months, so he figured what the heck.

When they got into the room, David asked if they wanted to shower together but she declined saying that they did not have that much time. David said that showering together should save time, and Jessi said "want to bet?" and picked up her clothes and toiletries and headed into the shower.

David took that opportunity to get his shaving kit out and finding his scissors he first trimmed his beard close and then shaved noticing that his cheeks and chin was a lot lighter color than his forehead thanks to the beard he had grown. He saw that he looked totally different without the beard and wondered how Jessi would like his appearance now and decided that he would get into the shower room unseen by her and shower and dress and then present himself to her. He already knew how beautiful Jessi was and all this cleaning up would do would be to make her smell fresher, but all the showers in the world could not make her any more beautiful to him. Yes, he was smitten and now knew it.

WF06
WF06
194 Followers