David & Jessi Ch. 04

Story Info
The new business.
6.3k words
4.7
13.2k
15
4

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WF06
WF06
194 Followers

When Jessie was finished with her shower, she came out with one towel wrapped around her body and one around her head and she moved quickly towards the dressing area. As she did that David slipped into the shower room and turned the water on as hot as he could stand it and climbed in and just let the water hit him and run down his body. It felt so good. He lathered up and washed and rinsed and then did the same thing again and then shut the water off and dried and got dressed and opened the door and stepped out and into the arms of Jessi who said "Who are you and what did you do with my new boyfriend?"

"New boyfriend, huh?"

"Damn right. Besides being amazing, you clean up real nice too. I like it. And I like you, too, so I think I'll keep you, now let's go get that real meal Thom promised."

Then they tossed their old clothes into the trash and gathered their toiletries and headed out to the restaurant to meet Thom and his driver. They had a great lunch of chicken fried steak with French fries and cream gravy and both were full well before their plates were empty.

They went out to the SUV and headed out towards David's home and his apartment. Thom told David that he had gotten into his office and got his keys and that enabled him to arrange the clothes for him and also to have the place cleaned from top to bottom, not that it was a mess or anything, but after being unused for so long it was dusty and musty and just needed freshening up.

After they were underway, David again asked about the company and its current status, and was told that the Justice Department had said that they had to accept their deal or they would go to court. Thom said he told them that they did not want to do that and if they did, some accident like a power surge or a strange magnetic field could possibly happen and then they would have to start from scratch again and might never be able to amass another functioning program as all their shop notes had been incinerated once the software proved to be working. This sat the Feds back on their heels and some big shot said that if that ever happened that Thom and his whole company would be in more trouble than they had ever imagined. Thom said he looked the man right in the eye and said "Bullshit! You want to see who has the longest dick, get it out because we can sure go public with our information and also go see the Supreme Court about it, and wouldn't all those congressional idiots just love to get a taste of this in their pursuit of some way to impeach the current president and forcefully remove him and all his lackeys and minions, so what's going to be, Ace. We deal or we call CNN and the Washington Post. Your choice."

The bigshot said that those country boys played a hell of a game of hardball and decided then and there to go ahead and agree to the deal giving Thom and David the $60 million tax free plus a 5% bonus from each dollar they recovered, also tax free. Thom had told the feds that they would sign all the documents as soon as David was back and the Feds had a check for them or else a confirmed wire transfer, and that no, he did not trust the Feds in any way, shape, form, or fashion. Not where money or honor were concerned. The Fed said that that hurt his feelings but that he could understand how someone might hold those feelings. Thom told him that about three fourths of America or more held those same opinions. He told the Fed to call when they were ready to sign and had all the right people on hand. The Fed said "You really don't think much of us do you?"

Thom answered "Nope, not at all. Just look at what you just tried to do to us here on this deal and all we originally wanted to do was help you catch few thousand crooks and make a little money and look at how you have tried to treat us. What would you think. So just call us when you have a suitcase full of money and someone high enough up the ladder to sign the papers to make it ours and we can finish this deal and move on."

Thom told David that they were supposed to call him the next day and then try to close the deal on Thursday. David said he was ready for it to be over so he could start on something else and he did have a couple of ideas and Thom told him he also did. Jessi had been listening to all this talk and then pipped up with "What about me, your newest employee. Am I allowed to have ideas and make suggestions yet?"

David quickly said "Oh course you are, Honey. You are the CPA here after all and we would greatly appreciate any ideas or input you may have or want to make."

"Thom, we are going to have to work out a position for Jessi. I would like for her to be a partner and corporate officer when we set up the company as she is going to be such an invaluable asset to us in so many ways. You did know she is a degreed and licensed and bonded CPA didn't you?"

"Yes, I did, and I am impressed and anxious to pick her mind on some ideas we all have. What say we think and then talk about a new partnership for our new company. I am anxious to get moved into a new facility and get up and running again."

"Thom, let me ask you and Jessi both a question I don't know the answer to. I know the Feds are going to want to talk long and hard with Jessi about all her involvement in this and what she may or may not have known about Elton's activities. What would happen if she just resigned from the FBI? No 30-day notice, nothing? Just clean out her desk if it needs cleaning and leave. What kind of legal pressure could they bring to bear on her? After all, she was the victim and not the criminal, right? And they have all her investigators notes and reports already.

"Damn good questions, David. Let me get our lawyer on it this afternoon. He won't mind a little overtime if it is needed."

Jessi said that she had been thinking while they were talking and that she did not know how she could be a partner in the new company with all the cash outlay that would be entailed in setting up a new company with buying land and getting a building built and furnished and so many more things, that as much as she liked the idea, that maybe she should just be an employee or perhaps a minor stockholder.

David told her not to worry and to just assume that she was an equal partner in the new company and that he would loan her all the money she might need to cover her share.

Thom thought that was a great idea, but wanted to know what might happen if they became an item bigger that what they already were and David said that they would have to have a clause in the articles of incorporation that as there would be three partners that it would take a 100% vote to sell the company or make any other expensive expenditures or changes. They agreed to that and Thom said that they would be to David's apartment in another 20 minutes.

Thom told David that his car had been serviced and was in his garage and handed him his keys, wallet, and charged cell phone, and told David that he would tell him to take the next couple of days off but being as David had been off for months, they would need to meet at the office the next day. Besides, the Feds were going to come in for a demo of the software again before the purchase was finalized on Thursday.

As they neared David's apartment complex, they passed a pharmacy and David asked the driver to stop there as he needed a couple of quick things before going on home. They stopped and David took his wallet and ran inside and bought a couple of boxes of condoms and then raced back outside to the car and they left for his apartment.

When they pulled in, David and Jessi got out and Jessi took the few clothes she had and joined David and they said their good byes to Thom and told him they would see him tomorrow morning sometime, and holding hands they entered the complex and made their way to David's apartment.

Once inside they sat their bags down and then Jessi walked through David's apartment and told him it was very nice, and when they got to Denver, she would find him a really nice place suitable for her white knight, the affluent businessman.

David laughed at that and said that he was going to have to take lessons on how to look and act like a businessman, affluent or otherwise, as really all he had ever been was a student or a soldier. She told him that she might be a good teacher if he was interested. He was interested.

"Okay, Honey, why the sudden stop at the drug store and what did you buy?"

"Come in here and I will show you, since you are so curious, Little Girl."

"EWOOOOO! Little girl, huh? You getting kinky already?" She said in a little girl's voice while batting her eyes.

"Nothing so dramatic, just the answer to this abstinence problem we seem to have."

"See, that is what I love about you, always thinking and taking care of life's little problems." And came to him while unbuttoning her shirt. When she got to him, she wrapped her arms around him and they kissed long and hard with lots of tongue, moans, and passion. That box of condoms would have to be replaced the next day.

David's alarm went off at 8 AM the next morning and he woke Jessi with a kiss and a hug and told her it was time to shower and dress and go to the office and get things started in motion as he was anxious to finish up here and take the money and run to meet the families and then off to Denver to look for property to build on and find an architect and on and on and on. So much to do and he was getting impatient.

He was not, however, impatient when it came to helping Jessi with her shower as he washed each and every spot several time, and some he must have thought were especially dirty got washed and washed and washed, much to the delight of Jessi, who did some reciprocal washing of her own. They finally got out of the shower and used the last condom from the first box and then took another shower and dressed for work.

They took David's car into work and pulled into the building's lot and was surprised to find a reserved parking spot with a sign with his name on it stating that he owned that spot and all others would be towed at the owner's expense. Jessi thought that was pretty neat and David told her that it was something new as he never had one before. They entered the building and went into the elevator to go to the security company's floor. Once the elevator stopped and the doors opened to a waiting room, a receptionist seated at a desk behind a glass wall asked if she could help them and David said he was there to see Thom. The receptionist looked at him and asked his business and got the strangest look on her face when he told her Vinyl Siding. She quickly picked up a phone and hit a number and almost as fast as she could get off the phone Thom was there giving them each a hug and saying they both smelled better and looked better than when he had picked them up the previous day.

Thom told them that the contingent from the government, namely FBI, IRS, Justice Department, US Marshall's office, Homeland Security, State Department, and a couple of others were gathered in the conference room drinking coffee and eating donuts until David and Jessi got there. David asked why all those government agencies were present as it really should have only been the IRS and FBI and probably the Justice Departments there.

Thom told him he did not know as they had just shown up and he was waiting for David before he said something to them. David and Jessi followed Thom into the conference room poured themselves a cup of coffee, but avoided the sweet rolls. Thom called everyone to attention and introduced himself and David and Jessi, passing out business cards to each of the feds from each of them and Jessi was shocked that she also had business cards and wondered what her title was on them. They asked each of the Feds to do likewise and after all the introductions, gathered their business cards and going through them asked the guy from the State Department why he was there and was told he wasn't sure but that if the program impacted a foreign country's banking and economy then State would be involved. David told him that until that happened the they were not involved in any way with the program and it was too classified for them to even know about the working of it so he was excused. The man got indignant and refused to leave saying that he represented the government's foreign interests. David told him it wasn't going to happen and to hit the road. Pissed and telling David and Thom that they had not heard the last of this from them he left the room.

David then turned to the man from the US Marshall's office and told him that that office would only be involved after an indictment and warrants were issued for a criminal that they were also not involved with the working of the program and thanked him for coming but was also excused.

The same scenario went down as each unwanted entity was excused until it was only the FBI, IRS, and the Justice Department. David told those representatives that their departments would be the actual ones using the program. IRS doing the main investigating with the FBI also doing some and then doing the bulk of the arrests and the Justice Department doing both the oversight of the program to ensure it was carried out lawfully and also as they would be prosecuting the criminals. He stated that only a small group of people at their agencies needed to even know about the program, much less how it operates and that it should be classified very top secret with a "need to know" declaration at least for the first 10 years or so. Those gentlemen agreed and the demonstration started. The FBI had been asked to get the banking information of someone they suspected of hiding funds and also a search warrant and after logging and keying in the available information, in a matter of less than half an hour the computer spit out every monetary action associated with that account and the account holder, identifying hidden and illegal accounts in the Caribbean along with the balances and account numbers if the feds should want to try to recover the money. To say they were shocked and impressed would have been a gross understatement. David also told the men that there was a safety factor built into the software that if anyone but him or a couple of his closest associates ever tried to open, infiltrate, modify, or change even a byte of the information on the program, the entire program disappeared. This scarred the Feds and they asked about hackers and were told that there wasn't a hacker in the world that could hack into this software, but that anyone with the software could access the doors to the secret vault, so to speak and again cautioned them about ever trying to go around them and their company.

The one Fed said "Damn, you really don't trust us do you?? This is your government we are talking about."

"Not my government, Friend. You represent some mutated monstrosity that a bunch of people intent of trampling all over my rights and the Constitution of the United States of America to serve and further their own biased interests. You and your liberal federal courts and their activist justices have shit all over real America and real Americans with your stupid views and attitudes, and to me the entire Federal Judiciary with the Supreme Court and the American Civil Liberties Union, and the sitting congress should all be put on a terrorist watch list with most of them being tried and jailed for crimes against America. And speaking of Congress, they keep getting pay raises and unlimited perks and retirements and those on Social Security get a 1% cost of living increase about once every 2 or 3 years. Where is the justice in that? They should serve for free and only for a max of two terms. The criminals have more rights that our law abiding citizen do. And who ever heard of a golf course at a prison. Get real people. Our forefathers are rolling over in their graves as we speak at the actions of this government. So, No, Sir, to answer your question, I do not trust this government, not in the least."

"Don't be bashful, go ahead and tell us how you really feel, folks. Damn! That hurt me to the core. I will pass along your views and warnings. Now, we have seen it work and are quite impressed and well pleased and we will relay the information up the ladder and they should see you tomorrow. Two more things. One, how does this program gather the information, and two. what about updates and reissues?" the fed asked.

"Number one, it isn't any of your business and two, we hadn't planned on any as of right now. If we have a new idea and perfect it, it would probably be made available to you for a more or less modest remuneration."

After shaking hands, they left.

"You don't think we might have come on a little strong, so you?" asked Thom.

"Not even half as strong as I would like to have lit into them. This big government situation the liberals have forced on us sucks."

Thom told David and Jessi that in his opinion that while they should do what he is going to suggest legally and with all the notifications being done, but that he thought that for the time being at least that the money they were paid tomorrow be distributed into many different accounts in several places in countries with strict banking laws, keeping only a million or two in each here to use in the startup of Mountaintop Security. That idea was agreed to quickly and David asked how to go about setting up those accounts and Jessi told him that that was where she would step in and set things up for them if Thom would get her a few company checks so she could open some accounts. Thom told her that would be done quickly.

When they finished their meeting, they went to their own security department and had badges made for themselves giving them unlimited access to any and all parts of the office, then David took Jessi downstairs one floor to show her where the company would operate from until the move to Denver. He showed her to her new office and told her they would have to get whatever she needed ordered soon, so to make a list for them of what she would need or want to carry out her job for their remaining time at this location.

On the way out, David stopped at the new receptionist's desk and introduced himself and Jessi as owners along with Thom of the new company that would be on the next floor down and told her that the two of them would take her to lunch soon but that they were going to be out of town for a few weeks first. She gladly accepted the invitation for later and told him how happy she was to finally meet the mystery man she had heard so much about.

When they left the building, David drove to the local mall and taking Jessi by the hand, led her inside and to a women's dress shop and told the woman to fix Jessi up with an executive's wardrobe of maybe 5 outfits for now and told Jessi not to forget shoes to go with the dresses and that he would be right back. He walked down to the food court and ordered a coffee and after finishing it, he went back to the dress shop to see if Jessi was finished. Wishful thinking on his part. He sat down on a couch to wait and almost had a nap. When she had her dresses and shoes, David told the woman to fix her up with 8 or 10 sets of underwear also. This did not take long and he soon handed the sales lady his corporate credit card and after signing the receipt, it was out the door with David being heavily burdened with packages on the way to his SUV. Once in the car, Jessi turned to him and asked why he had done what he did and he told her that she needed the business executive wardrobe starting the next morning for the signing of the sale papers. Then he told her they would have to go the bank and make a deposit and then start to move funds so no one could find them. He really did not trust the IRS types to not try to pull a fast one and recover some of the money the government would pay to them the next day. Jessi told him to pull into a coffee shop with Wi-Fi and that she would have it all handled before 4 that afternoon if he would give her one of the corporate checks as it would only take one to be able to get the routing and account numbers to open an account, then she would use that account information to create another account at a different bank and then repeat that several times and the money trail would be lost to the feds forever. He did and as he went to order coffee for them she took his old laptop and sat at the table in the rear of the coffee shop and started typing. An hour or so later, Jessi said, "Done." And then put a few pages of notes into her purse and said she was ready to go home.

WF06
WF06
194 Followers
12