David & Jessi Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WF06
WF06
194 Followers

There was a woman playing an organ softly as background music while everyone waited for the time for it to start. Finally, about 3 minutes until 2, Jessi's father said it was time for them to take their positions and made their way to the altar. Almost instantly someone escorted most of the women down to the front to be seated and then the wedding march started and Jessi was escorted down the aisle by her father like she had always wanted. When they got to the front, he leaned over and kissed her on the cheek and placed her hand in David's and the minister started. In a matter of just a very few minutes David and Jessi's lives were forever changed and intermingled as they were now to be known as Mr. and Mrs. David Allen Scott.

When the ceremony was over they thanked the minister and Thom slipped him and envelope with a hundred-dollar bill in it and they went back to the hotel to change as David and Jessi was going to go over the mountain to one of the ski resorts for the night, returning to meet everyone at the hotel for the trip to the building. The trip to the resort was uneventful, but the stay there was anything but uneventful, and it was funny, but neither one of them could have told you anything about the resort if they had of been asked.

When they got back to the hotel the next morning everyone was waiting for them and they all had a bite of breakfast before heading out. David had the presence of mind to run up to the room and get a couple of the notebooks and some pens to take with them to the office. They met in the parking lot and headed out in a convoy. David said that Rose looked a little disappointed in Thom's apparent interest in Willow, but that could be his imagination. Jessi told him that is was his imagination as Rose would actually be more interested in Willow than in Thom. They both got a laugh out of that and then Jessi told him of the discussion with Willow the previous morning. David laughed and said Thom told him we had to fire Willow so he could ask her out.

Jessi said that she though that those two consenting adults could work it out before it became a HR issue but that they would try to ease it along some. Then they were at the new building and Rose was digging her keys out to unlock the door. When they entered, they all did the same oo's and awes that David and Jessi had done and they toured the ground floor first and David showed Willow where he thought her suite of offices would be. Suite as in one for her, one for her assistant, one for a secretary, a room for testing, one for interviews, and then a waiting room. She was so impressed it was funny and said that she could not wait to get her assistant, whom she had picked but not interviewed, and start to get the office furniture together and move in and start work. David told her to hold on a bit as they had to walk before they could fly and that they needed to take some photos of the offices and identify them and then meet and see what furnishing each would need and then get an office supply company to furnish them and get it all set and cleaned up. It would be a big undertaking for sure.

David also said that someone, like Willow for example would need to find the necessary telephone equipment and have it on site for the Wednesday installation, and they could get by for the time being with a hand full of folding tables and chairs from Lowe's until they had had everything figured out and ordered. Thom suggested that either Jessi or Willow look either on line or in the yellow pages and see if any of the office furniture supply businesses had a design or consulting service and if so to bring them on board.

Thom also said that he had an announcement to make. He had decided to change Willow's title to Vice President for Personnel and give her a 2 % stake in the company. Then as she was no longer just an employee he could ask her out on business luncheons and other functions. This brought a smile and a round of congratulations from all the others. Thom also asked if with the new title and position if Willow might not be better off upstairs in the last office on the 4th floor and hiring another HR person to replace her. He said that as the VP of the HR department she would have to handle all the union negotiations and disputes and also take care of any problems with the white-collar types. David and Jessi agreed and Willow just stood there slack jawed. Jessi reached over and put her fingers under her chin and lifted and said "close your mouth, Honey, there may be flies in here." And they all had a good laugh.

Epilog:

The business did start off unusually well and just got better. David and Jessi developed many types of accounting and security software programs and services over the years dedicated to helping businesses make and then keep their money. One of the best and most lucrative was a program that once it found an attempt at someone trying to hack into a computer that program reversed things and went into the originator's computer and wiped it out and locked it up. There were so many lawsuits over this software that they had to bring on a full-time attorney, but in the end they won every suit. It was all legal, done in accordance with the all laws but it saved the customers so much money that the government hated them and their customers loved them.

David suggested they form a personal security service and found a former Secret Service trainer to head the team and find some former special operations and Secret Service veterans and form another branch of their company to provide both temporary and permanent security to people, places and things, or to provide training to the security forces of their customer's companies. They provided temporary bodyguards to visiting dignitaries and VIPs and celebrities that thought they needed protecting. They were all very discrete and closed mouth about their charges and with their professional pride on the line would die to save them. These men and a few women were all decorated combat veterans that were having a difficult time finding work on the outside, as most employers thought they were to militaristic and difficult to manage and thus avoided them. They were just what Mountaintop Security wanted and to a man (or woman) 100% dedication was a given as they appreciated their jobs and opportunity to function as a team again. This proved to a very lucrative branch of their company.

Another software program David and Jessi had worked out pertained to loss prevention and inventory control, namely to keep the on-hand inventory numbers correct and identifying anyone who tried to alter or change those numbers. This was a secret usually known only to the Loss Prevention Department of the various companies. Most of the time, even the CEO did not know it all as not all of them were honest either.

In time, they started to supply updated and super secure vehicles that could withstand a hit from a bomb or rocket attack. These were quite expensive, very heavy and there was always a waiting list for them.

Their designers and engineers worked tirelessly to come up with new innovative security hardware and software and their sales force was always busy fielding calls and making presentations all over the world.

Thom and Willow did eventually marry and though they were both too old to have children of their own they felt the need to provide a loving home and family for some and adopted two girls and a boy and raised them as their own and brought the boy into the business after he had received his MBA from Wharton. The girls both married and provided grandchildren for them.

David and Jessi had three children of their own, all girls and David always said that he was out numbered on every family vote 4 to 1. He loved it. The oldest girl became a family practice medical doctor and the second daughter joined the company as a sales consultant and the youngest still hasn't decided what she wants to be when she grows up and stops playing soccer for the US National Women's Team. She has played in two of the Olympics Games, just like her Aunt Debbie had done 24 years earlier.

WF06
WF06
194 Followers
12