David and John

Story Info
Neighbours discover a mutual attraction.
1k words
3.99
77.6k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thorbet
thorbet
186 Followers

David had suspected for some time that, like him, his next door neighbour was interested in men.

In his early 60s, John was a couple of years younger and lived alone and, as far as he knew, was not married and never had been. They had been neighbours for some years and got on well, chatting over the fence from time to time but generally keeping themselves to themselves. It was during a couple of those conversations that he had made discreet reference to his cock in a jokey sort of way but it had registered with David and heightened his interest.

For some years now the sexual side of David's marriage had been almost dead. The woman he had married all those years ago had changed from an exciting filthy person in the bedroom to a loving 'normal' wife whose desire for the sort of sex that excited him had disappeared. He had always had trouble in satisfying her in bed because of his small penis which she had derisively referred to as his pee-pee or winkle, a name that had stuck. The only way he had been able to make her cum was with a vibrator. He'd also had to use it on the other women of the couples they wife-swapped with, a short-lived activity because of his size and their dissatisfaction

He had become aware he was bisexual many years earlier when he was 'befriended' by a much older man in a public toilet when he was 15. This had stayed with him all his life but had been pushed into the background when he married. Now however, his longing for intimate male company was aroused again and more so with the thought that John might be that way too.

His problem was how to approach him if he was wrong. It would be seriously embarrassing if he had misread the signs not only for himself but his neighbour as well. He thought hard about how he could raise the subject tactfully, dip a toe in the water, but be able to back off if he was wrong.

Should he mention 'in passing' a couple of the internet sites he looked at when he was alone? He wasn't sure if he would appreciate that. Perhaps he should ask him discreetly if he would be interested in some 'gentleman's entertainment' films but again he might be rebuffed. It was a difficult situation for which he could see no easy answer so it just remained frustratingly in his mind that there could be some sexual excitement literally on his doorstep that he couldn't access.

The answer came unexpectedly from a source he hadn't considered.

He had been corresponding with another man on the internet who had sent him some intimate pictures of himself. David wanted to respond but it wasn't until Christmas when he got a small digital camera that he had the means to do so. The first few pictures he took of himself were not very good and he realised it was not as easy as he had imagined. The difficulty was trying to maintain an erection at the same time as angling the camera correctly and pressing the button.

That's where the idea about involving John came to him.

One morning when his wife was out he went round to John's with his new camera. They had discussed photography in passing in the past so it was a good opening. After they had been chatting for a while he plucked up the courage to raise the subject.

'John, there's something I want to ask you but you might not appreciate it.'

John looked a bit puzzled. 'Why do you say that?'

'Well it could be a bit embarrassing.'

'Go on.'

'Well, I was wondering if you would take some pictures of me.'

'What's so embarrassing about that?'

David hesitated, 'Naked pictures.'

'Ah.' said John

'I just want some for when I'm older......so I can see myself as I was.'

John nodded. 'Couldn't your wife take them?'

'She's not interested any more and besides which I'd like my feet and head in the same picture!'

They laughed and the slight tension eased.

'I hope you don't mind me asking.' and he went on to describe the poor efforts he had achieved. "but if you'd rather not.....'

'No I don't mind,' said John with a smile, 'might be fun.'

'When would you like to do it, now?'

'Would Thursday morning be OK?' asked David, 'the wife is out then and I'll feel more relaxed.'

'Yeah that's fine, here or at your house?'

'Here if you don't mind. I never know how long she is going to be out.'

David went on slightly embarrassed. 'There is only one thing......I do sometimes get stiff when I'm naked.'

John smiled. 'That's only natural. It happens to me quite a lot as well.'

It was a deliberate statement and David's heart leapt on hearing it. He could feel himself hardening in his trousers but didn't want to push it at this stage. He was only supposed to be gone a few minutes and he didn't want it to be just a hurried anxious fumble. He looked at John who held his gaze then deliberately lowered his eyes to look at David's crotch. A few seconds later he looked back up still smiling.

'Thursday then?'

David nodded, his heart pounding. 'I'll ring you as soon as she goes out.'

As soon as he got back indoors David headed straight for the toilet. The conversation had gone so much better than he had hoped and he was excited at the prospect of what could happen when they met. If nothing else he would love it being naked in the presence of another man and the comments about erections and the way John had looked at his trousers led him to believe it might involve a lot more than just photography.

He dropped his trousers and pants and started pulling on his cock. Even when as excited as he was now it wasn't overlarge and he didn't shoot gallons of spunk but it gave him a great deal of pleasure to ejaculate into his hand then drink it. With the thought that he might be tasting another man's sperm soon he ejaculated as fiercely as he had done in a long while and rolled it round his mouth before swallowing it.

thorbet
thorbet
186 Followers