David Returns

Story Info
Daughter's childhood friend comes over for a visit.
2.1k words
3.62
23.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our night out and hot tub fun Ellen seemed to be avoiding David. Every time he came over she made an excuse to leave. Ann and Rob live with us so there wasn't anything unusual about David stopping by, but Ellen barely spoke to him. When I asked her about it she dismissed the question as ridiculous, but when she suggested we go out 2 nights in a row when he was supposed to come over it was obvious.

David had moved in with a lady and his visits became less frequent. He brought his girlfriend, Lynn, by one night and Ellen stayed and spent the entire night talking with them and even seemed to be flirting again with David when Lynn was out of the room. I guess Ellen wasn't as subtle as she thought because I overheard Lynn ask Rob "what is the deal with David and your mother-in-law?" Rob told her David has had the hots for Ellen for 10 years and used to follow her around like a puppy dog. The rest of the night she hovered over David until Ellen went to bed.

Rob and Ann went to Vegas on vacation for a week. On Wednesday Rob called and said Lynn had kicked David out and he needed a place to stay for a few days until he could get an apartment. I could hear Ann in background saying he needed to stay somewhere else but I told Rob he was welcome. He already had been given a key to the house and Rob said he'd probably drop his stuff off later that day. I told Ellen what was up and she seemed ok with it. We didn't see much of him the next couple of days, just for a bit at night.

Friday night Ellen and I decided to go out for drinks. David wasn't home yet when we left. We took a cab to a small club that had a live band every weekend. The band was good and we danced and drank and we're having a good time. The crowd was fun and flirty. Around 10:30 I called David and told him where we were and that we were going to need a ride home if possible. He arrived about 30 minutes later. The look on Ellen's face was priceless. A mixture of surprise and excitement...and a little nervousness as well. She whispered to me and asked how he knew we were here and I told her I called him and asked him to join us. I also said he was our ride home.

Around 12:00 the band took a break so we walked outside on the deck. Ellen was wearing a short denim skirt, a light, blue button down shirt, a lacy white bra and she had originally worn some lacy panties under the skirt...I had already removed the panties in the cab ride over. The shirt was thin enough that the bra was visible through the shirt. She also, wore black heels without stockings. The skirt came down about 4" below her ass and had a hole a little larger than a quarter on her right butt cheek. It wasn't noticeable in the dark but under the dance floor lights it was clear that she was either wearing a thong or nothing underneath.

We stood at the rail on the deck with David on one side of her and me on the other and talked a bit. I was rubbing her ass, which quickly caught David's attention. I went for more drinks and when I returned I began teasing her about taking off the bra. She refused saying I'd have her naked if she'd let me and we all laughed. I grabbed David's arm an placed his hand on her ass. He began to rub it and after a few minutes I moved it underneath her skirt. He played with her ass for a few minutes until the band started playing again and we went inside. Ellen went to,the restroom and while she was gone I bet David he couldn't get her bra off before we left the club.

Ellen came back and I went to the men's room. When I came out I headed around the bar and to the deck to watch. David was leaning in whispering to her and she was smiling but shaking her head no. A song came on she liked and they got up to dance. They danced a couple of songs and walked back to the table, David's hand on her back. I walked up as they sat down and her David tell her "I told you I could" and Ellen jerked and then reached up and grabbed her breasts. She called him a name and told him to hook it back but he refused and said he was only good at UNhooking bras. Ellen reached up her sleeves and slid the straps off her shoulder and then slid the bra out the front of her shirt and placed it in her purse. She looked at me and said, "he's almost as bad as you!" And she laughed.

With the bra off her nipples were visible each time the light from the dance floor hit her shirt. After a few minutes she was ready to leave. We walked out and over to his truck and he opened the door. He drove a Chevy regular cab with a bench seat. Ellen climbed in and David got in on the driver's side. I then told Ellen to slide over and I got in. David was pulling her toward him as she slid that way. This caused her already short skirt to rise up on her thighs and was just barely covering her pussy. I placed my hand on her thigh and closed the door. David started the truck and headed to the house. I asked him to stop at the store and I went in and got a 12 pack of beer and we each drank one as he drove. Ellen and I were pretty drunk and she didn't seem to mind that I had pushed her skirt up and was playing with her pussy. David was having a tough time driving but finally took the hint and placed his hand on her thigh right by her twat.

I removed my hand and he began rubbing her crotch. Ellen had spread her legs further and I reached up and unbuttoned 2 buttons on her shirt. Her tits were now visible as well and I began playing with them. We were getting near the house when I asked if they'd ever been to an adult bookstore. David had but Ellen hadn't so I told David to drive to the one down the freeway from our house. I had him park on the side of the building where there wasn't much light. I began kissing her neck and David kissed her lips. I had a 3rd button open and her tits out and David was playing with her clit. A black man who looked about 20 or so had stopped by David's window and was watching. After a couple of minutes Ellen asked if we were going inside or not and we got out and headed in.

I got a dollars worth of quarters and we went back to the video booths. David selected one near the back and pushed the curtain back. There was a bench seat that was meant for 2 but we could all squeeze in to sit. I inserted the quarters and the video started. Ellen asked, "Oh my God! Are we really doing this?" And she laughed. As the video played David reached inside her blouse and began fondling her breasts. There was a hole in the plywood wall on the side near where he sat and I noticed an eye peeking through. Ellen was breathing hard and was now kissing David. He had placed her hand on his crotch and she was squeezing his cock through his shorts.

It didn't take long before the dollar in quarters ran out and I whispered I was going for more and would be right back. I left the curtain open about 1/2 way and went to get more quarters. When I came back I stood by the closed area of the curtain and listened. Ellen was gasping and whimpering like she does when she's very turned on. I looked inside and saw he was fingering her and she was now playing with his bare cock. Her skirt was above her waist and her shirt almost all the way unbuttoned. It was quite a turn on seeing my 43 yr old wife giving in to this 21 year old boy. He stood her up and pulled her toward his face to go down on her but she leaned toward him and said "no, I would have to shower first" and then she had him stand on the bench and she began to give him head.

She was leaned over and her skirt was still above her waist. Another man walked up and looked over my shoulder. He was probably 65 years old at least and when he saw what was going on he pulled the curtain open further. That was when I noticed the eye that had been peeking through was still there, it belonged to the black guy from earlier. We all watched for about a minute when the black guy stuck his hand through the gloryhole and reached between Ellen's thighs and began fingering her hole. I could tell how wet she was by looking at his fingers as they went in and out of her. It was probably 30 seconds or so before it occurred to her that I wasn't in the room and David couldn't be fingering her so she finally stood up and said "if your hands are here then whose fingers are in my pussy?" and she turned around. Her admirer still had his arm through the hole and immediately placed it on her pussy again.

I turned to the old man and told him the show was over and he left. I walked in as Ellen was stepping away from the mysterious hand. She said, "I WONDERED what that hole was for! Thank you, whoever you are, but we have to go now". She buttoned a couple of buttons on her blouse and straightened her skirt and then gently placed David's cock back inside his shorts. She looked at me and said, "I think we should probably go home" and we left. When we parked in the garage David and I both turned toward her and began kissing and fondling her. She told us she wasn't about to fuck us both, especially not in his truck, so we went inside.

We all went out to the hot tub but after a minute I went inside to our bedroom. The window was open and I could see and hear them clearly. Ellen had removed her shirt but still had the skirt on, though her pussy was exposed. David was sitting naked and kept grabbing at her breasts. She told him she couldn't fuck him for a LOT of reasons and a big one was because she'd known him since he was 10 or so. David didn't care and said so. He told her he'd been fantasizing about this for as long as he could remember. She said she knew that and he asked if she'd fantasized about him. She said, "Not until after the last time we were in to the pool here but i've fantasized a LOT about you since!" He told her he used to sneak out here when she sunbathed topless to spy on her and she said she already knew that.

They kissed a bit more and fondled each other and David brought her very close to orgasm and then she stopped him and said they should go to bed. They both got in our bed and David took her skirt off. They were both naked but she still refused to fuck him. They played with each other a bit and then she rolled toward me. David crawled up behind he and spooned her with his erect cock pushed between her thighs and touching her pussy...but she wouldn't let him inside her. He got up early and moved to his bed. Ellen woke me by giving me head and as we fucked she came harder than she has in a long time. Normally she makes certain she's quiet during sex because of Ann and Rob but that morning she screamed loudly and even shouted David's name once, but it was to play with him because she winked at me as she did.

She "played" with David several more times until he finally fell in love and got married. It would be a while before she went further than she had that night!