David Wilde Returns Home Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to cum in her swollen pussy Alex? Fill her hot cunt with my seed?"

"Yes! YES!"

My fingers tightened around her neck.

"Yes! Yes! Cum in her pussy!" her voice croaked as I gripped her neck.

"Cum in me!" Anne groaned through the speakers.

"Cum in meeeeeeee!" Alex echoed before I chopped off her voice with my grip on her throat.

My cock swelled as her anus suddenly gripped me. I thrust deep into her, my knob embedding itself against the wall of her bowel and exploded against it.

"UNGHHHHHHHHH!" I grunted heavily as my loins tightened up and strong spurts of hot cum seared up my shaft and splashed into her bowels.

Alex shuddered below me as I crushed her tight to me with my hands on her breast and throat.

"UGH! UGH!" I grunted as the last of my semen spilled into her forbidden orifice.

My climax subsided and my cock throbbed heavily as Alex still shuddered below me, fingers flying on her clit. She still stared at the screen.

I looked up at it. Anne was just raising up off her hands and our cum started to pour out of her pussy into Alex's open mouth.

"Eat our cum you slut!" I panted in her ear. "Swallow my sperm and her pussy juice!"

I loosened my grip on her throat and her voice cracked.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

The cum flowed out in big gobs from Anne's open hole directly onto Alex's tongue which reached up and lapped at the swollen entrance, coaxing more fluids out.

"Suck our sticky load out of her slimy cunt!" I cried and flexed my still erect cock within her.

A groan welled deep from her chest and cracked from her open mouth as she watched Anne settle herself fully on her face. "AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" screamed out and she shuddered violently.

I rammed my still erect cock into her clutching ass.

"UNGHHH! UNGHHH!" she grunted beneath me then gave two more massive shudders and collapsed, her extended climax giving out suddenly.

I relaxed on top of her heaving body. We were coated in sweat and the room reeked of sex. I held her throat lightly and sliding my hand from her breast, moved it to her face and stroked gently.

Her pulse thumped against my swollen glans.

"You okay Alex?" I whispered.

She looked at me, a smile growing on her face.

"David," she replied quietly. "That was the most amazing fuck I think I've ever had!"

"You were amazing," I replied. "You are amazing!"

"I can feel your knob under my stomach," she whispered. "My whole groin feels filled with you. Stay in me please?"

The video was still playing. Alex was panting as I fucked her pussy with Anne's hand griping our genitals where we joined.

"Look Alex, I'm about to cum in you."

She turned her head to the screen just as Anne was asking her if she wanted my sperm in her womb.

"Oh fuck that's hot!" she hissed and clenched her loins up.

"Mmmmmmmm," I hummed. "Your ass is soooo hot and tight!"

"And wet!" she exclaimed. "I think you pumped a gallon of cum into me!"

We watched the video, entranced by the action.

"Yes!" Alex hissed. "Spray my insides with your hot seed!" she echoed Anne's words on the scene before us.

On the screen I pulled her to me and filled her pussy with my fluid.

"That is such a hot movie David! If I could cum again I would!"

I chuckled. "If I could get stiff again I'd help you with that, but I'm afraid not even our Academy Award performance is going to get any further rise from me tonight!"

She sighed, "Yes, I think we redefined the meaning of 'totally shagged'".

"I'm going to pull out now Alex. Keep your hips up or there is going to be one hell of a mess on the sheets!"

I pushed myself back onto my hands and started to withdraw my softening cock.

"Slowly! Slowly!" she urged.

I watched as my shiny cock slipped from her stretched orifice. As the knob reached her sphincter she shuddered a little and her ass pushed my cock out from within her.

Her anus gaped open, the raw red flesh of her bowel hot and wet with my ejaculate. Slowly the hole closed as a small amount of my cum leaked from her ass.

She groaned slightly as her anus closed, "Ohhhhhh! I don't think I'll be able to sit for a week after that pounding!"

"You wanted me to fuck it hard" I replied.

"I know," she said. "I loved it! But I'd better visit the ladies. See you in the shower!"

I leant back down and kissed her before making my way to the bathroom.

In the spray of the hot water I reflected the days events. It had all started so ordinarily then somehow turned into a complete fuckfest. I was no longer in control of events, not that I probably had any control anyway. David Wilde was merely along for the ride.

Alex joined me in the shower, sliding her naked body against me. I held her close. She loved me and I loved her. That I knew.

Images ran through my mind.

Lisa. Sweet, beautiful, and now pregnant Lisa. She loved me. Did I love her?

Amber. Young, hot, a budding nymphomaniac. Amber lusted for me. Lusted for sex.

Vivienne. My mind was in turmoil.

I was slowly descending into a carnal hell not of my making and couldn't, wasn't doing anything about it. If anything I was helping it along.

I held Alex close and buried my face in her neck, putting the thoughts from my mind. Tomorrow was another day.