David's 2nd Visit

Story Info
Laurie's brother-in-law comes back
1.6k words
4.17
133k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David’s Next Visit

I spoke with my brother several times in the days after the B-B-Q. He was even more excited by the promises my wife had made him as she fucked him for the second time that day.

“You mean it?” he asked. “She really meant it?”

David is fifty-four years old – a good-looking man at 5’8” and 155 lbs. He’s been a runner for years and consequently he’s in great shape. But he sounded a little strange as we talked on the phone.

“Take it easy, bro…” I tried to calm him down a little. “Yeah, she meant it… all of it. So do I. We’ll answer all your questions, tell you the stories; everything she said.”

“She said more than that, little brother!” David’s voice sounded a little stronger again. “You were right there… you heard her.”

“She meant that, too. Anytime you want, bro…” now my voice was breaking a little – this was still way too strange – “she’ll do whatever, wherever…” my heart was in my throat, making me choke the words out… “whoever you want.” My cock had grown hard during this exchange and I imagined his had, too.

“But I think you might have a few stories to share as well, David. Unless I’m very mistaken, that wasn’t the first time you’ve tasted cum.”

David chuckled. “Well, maybe I can tell you about that Thursday. What time is the Cubs’ game on?”

We made some arrangements that would have David here about the same time I usually get home after work. He told his wife he would pick her up after her store closed – about 10:00 p.m. Thursday was a long day at work. Finally, it was over and I headed home. I lit a skinny and thought about what I might find when I got there, blood filling my dick as I pictured Laurie riding my brother’s face.

His car was in our driveway as I pulled up. I heard them talking in the kitchen as I walked in the door and went to join them. Laurie was standing against the stove, sipping a glass of wine. She wore an outfit I hadn’t seen in over twenty years… an off-white, soft cotton, sleeveless, scoop neck shirt and snug, matching shorts in the same thick, T-shirt material. Both the top and shorts had diamond-shaped cutouts down the both sides. David was sitting at the kitchen table, sipping on a scotch. I patted him on the shoulder as I walked over to Laurie and kissed her.

“This brings back memories, baby…” I murmured as I slid my hand over her breast.

“David said he wanted to hear some stories,” Laurie kissed me back, “and I thought we might as well start with George. The Greek shirt is in the laundry, so I thought this might get you in a story-telling mood.”

My prick was now straining against my pants as I remembered the afternoon she first wore those clothes. My throat was dry – I needed a drink and I know David would calm down a little as well if I rolled us a joint. I poured myself a soft drink in a big glass of ice, and then suggested we go upstairs and get comfortable.

Laurie walked over to David and helped him up. He took her into his arms, bent down and kissed her. Then, his blue eyes gleaming, he looked at me… “Well, what are we waiting for?” We went up to our bedroom.

I was preparing a couple of j’s at my desk; Laurie put an oversized “reading cushion” against the middle of the headboard and leaned back against it; David was sitting on the bed, next to my wife, his back against the headboard. He looked over at me…”Okay, so who’s George?”

Laurie looked at him. ”George Harding…you met him at our wedding,” she said. I looked up from my task. ”He was my first principal when I taught in Chicago,” I said. “Tell him how it started, baby,” I said to sexy wife..

“Yeah…tell me, baby…” my brother chuckled deep in his throat. Laurie leaned over and stopped his laughing by sticking her tongue halfway down his throat. She slowly pulled away, a funny expression on her face.

“Oh, David…” she hissed, “I love it when you call me ‘baby’… but only people who do whatever I ask can call me that.”

My brother looked at me for a long second, then turned back to her. “He does that for you?” he asked.

Laurie smiled at him. “He does everything I ask him to.”

He looked at me again. “Cool.” Then, turning to Laurie, he dropped his voice again. “So go on, baby…tell me, baby…”

I sat down on the floor, resting against the bed next to my brother as Laurie started her tale. I lit a j, took a drag and handed it to David. I watched him take a drag, hand it back to me, and then put that hand on my wife’s breast, massaging her slowly.

“Well,” she started, “Steven should tell you the real start of this another time… he did George’s wife in Florida a long time ago… oh, that feels good, David… keep doing that…”

I looked up to see him circling her nipple with his thumb over her shirt.

“Anyway, George saw me one day at National(the college where Laurie and I met) and told your brother he wanted to ‘do me’… so he and Steven set up a dinner at George’s apartment.

"I remember we did a stir-fry… it was really sexy… Steven made me wear a shirt that split open when I bent over the stove so George could see my chest.

“After dinner, we went into the living room; your brother sat in a chair across from us; George and I were lying down on the floor on some big pillows. We started making out…”

Laurie leaned over David and started kissing him, her hand sliding down to the lump in his pants. I took another hit of the j as I heard his zipper sliding down. “Then he wanted me to blow him…” she slid slowly down the bed until her face was in his groin, her fingers trying to pull his underwear out of the way.

I kneeled up, facing them – Laurie was tickling his sac, his erection was twitching on its own. She licked up the underside of his hot, hard shaft, and then took him into her mouth and down her throat in one smooth, gliding motion. I heard my brother groan as I watched her throat work like she was swallowing. Then she lifted off of him, turned her head to him and smiled.

“I just love sucking cock, David,” she giggled as she slid back up the bed. I handed David the j before he could complain about her leaving him like that.

“After he came… did you?”

“I always swallow, David,” she giggled again. “Anyway, after he came, he told me to give your brother a big kiss. I felt so weird doing it, but he sure seemed to like it. And, I really got turned on when George ‘made’ me do it. Then he ate me out for a few minutes until he got hard again. And then, with your brother watching from five feet away…” Laurie’s breathing was fast and shallow, her voice getting raspy… “He fucked me, David. Really good and hard; until he jammed his cock in as far as he could and dumped his crème in my pussy.”

David looked at me. “What did you do? Jerk off while you watched them?”

I took another hit, put it in an ashtray, and slowly exhaled. “You know me too well, bro… it was, up until that night, absolutely the hottest thing I have ever seen. We all discovered a few things about ourselves that night.” I think David noticed my face get flushed as I got hot, remembering more of that night.

He turned to his steaming sister-in-law, kissed her hard – she returned it the same way. “What did my little brother learn that night, baby?”

Again, Laurie slid down the bed until her face was even with his erection. She held him around the base and licked the crown like it was a sucker. She smiled at me as she spoke to him. “A little shame and a little humiliation make his dick harder than steel,” she giggled and then swallowed his prick again. This time she bobbed up and down several times before she did her throat trick. David was moaning continuously; his hand on the back of her neck, holding her down. Her nose was buried in his hair and I could see her throat muscles moving. With a loud groan, David thrust his hips upward as he shot spurt after spurt of his semen down my wife’s throat.

Laurie swallowed all of him, his cock buried in her throat. As he softened, she lovingly licked and sucked him clean. When David’s breathing was under control, he lifted her up to him and he kissed her. “Christ… that was just unreal… I mean... that was just the best… God, I love you, Laurie.” Then his eyes got a little hard. “You said anything, right?”

Laurie nodded her head – she was smiling.

David jerked his head in my direction. “So go on…what are you waiting for? Kiss him.”

She scampered off the bed and kneeled in front of me, her eyes starting to glaze over; I’ve seen that look before. “You want me to kiss you, baby?” her voice was a hoarse whisper. “You want to taste your big brother’s cum?” Without waiting for an answer, she leaned into me and stuck her tongue into my open mouth, pushing what was left of him into me. She held my cheeks as she withdrew. “Swallow it, baby…do it for me.”

David watched us intently. As I swallowed, I heard him say, “Jeez… cool…”

Laurie had her hand covering my hard-on. She looked at him and smiled. “It gets a whole lot cooler, David… just wait…”