David's 2nd Visit Pt. 0

Story Info
Laurie becomes slut for brother-in-law.
1.6k words
4.34
107.7k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David stood on shaking knees, his breath coming in short, shallow bursts. His blue eyes were still glazed behind the narrow slits.

“I asked you a question, David.” Laurie was standing next to my brother; her body, flushed and moist from the sex, molded against his lean frame. Her head fit perfectly into his shoulder, and her hand was massaging his tender balls. Her voice was low and throaty. “Do you think you want to call me baby?”

My brother looked at me as he answered my wife. I noticed my hand had drifted to my cock, slowly pulling and sliding over the lengthening shaft. “What do I have to do?” His voice cracked as he whispered the words.

Laurie leaned into him, her breasts pressing against him, her hand palming his sac and the underside of his erect prick. She answered with a deep, dirty giggle, “You know, my beautiful brother-in-law…anything I tell you to.”

A drop of pre-cum squeezed through the tip of my cock. Looking at David, I scooped it up on the tip of my finger and put it in my mouth. David shook his head, looking back and forth from me to Laurie and back. I looked up at my wife. She was standing even closer to him, molded against his side; she was softly licking his neck as she waited for him to speak.

“And you, my incredibly hot sister-in-law,” his voice still cracking, “will you still keep all your promises?”

She moaned into his shoulder. “I will, lover…like I said before.” Laurie’s voice dropped again. “Whatever you want…wherever you want…” She flushed completely, the sheen of her sweat glowing a dusky pink. “Whoever you want me to.” Her fingers were gliding up and down his stiff cock, teasing the crown until it was a deep red.

David held her face up, looked deeply into her lust-filled eyes. “What about you, Laurie? Do you want me to call you baby?” His arm drew her tight and it seemed they were breathing together. I glanced at Laurie’s legs. They were still moist and flushed. My eyes looked up and I could see drops of moisture gathering on her swollen lips, her clit just peeking out between the soft folds. My wife was excited beyond belief.

I had to walk away…this was way too intense. I stood, kissed Laurie on her shoulder…her skin was steaming…walked over to my desk and lit another j.

My wife looked at me and smiled, her eyes shining a brilliant blue. “Oh yes, David. I really want you to call me baby.”

I walked over to the bed and sat down, leaning back against the big cushion. I had the j and an ashtray, smoking silently, watching the scene between my wife and my brother play out before me. I was very stoned. This was truly Theater of the Very Strange.

David slipped out of Laurie’s hug and walked over to the bed. He sat down near me on the edge, took the j out of my hand and took a deep drag. Laurie moved over, stood between his legs. She took his empty hand and put it against her moist, hot cunt. Slowly, she moved his palm in circles over her clit. “Well, David?”

He exhaled slowly, looked over his shoulder at me and smiled; his face seemed a more normal color again. He turned back to Laurie. His voice much more the slightly sarcastic tone we were familiar with, he said, “What would you like me to do, baby?”

I took another deep drag, trying to force myself to get even higher. Laurie nodded towards me…David’s eyes followed hers. “Take another hit, David,” she stage whispered in his ear. “Then make your brother hard for me.”

David took the joint out of my hand, took a very long pull and handed it back to me. Laurie was stroking his shoulder and back. David turned around the other way and leaned over me, his face right above my dick. He grabbed me and exhaled the smoke, blowing a thin plume over the head of my swelling cock. He looked at me, told me to enjoy the moment, and then took me into his mouth. Ah, God…thank you! My brother was sucking my cock…for real!!!

When I started thrusting up into his mouth, David started to gag. Laurie pulled him off and gave him a sweet, deep kiss. She told him that was soooo hot. She moved up onto the bed and straddled my stiff pole; settling her pussy over me, she took me in an inch at a time until she had all of me up her hot, velvety cunt. She leaned over and kissed me, then she started fucking me, riding me up and down she leaned back and put David’s hand on her breast.

“David, tell us something…something hot…make Steven cum in me…” Laurie choked the words out as she continued to ride me.

David leaned towards me, his voice low, his delivery shaky. “You were right, little brother. The other night wasn’t the first time I tasted cum. You know,” he said, “we both tasted the same stuff…” I looked over at him and saw the smile on his face. “You bet, little brother…Bob Christian.” The color drained out of my face. Bob was my best friend from Junior High through our early twenties. He was tall, thin, rich and beautiful. I was short, fat and not overly popular. I loved him for a long time. In our early teens, we started a physical relationship. Like with many boys who ‘experiment’ it started with mutual masturbation, soon progressing to oral sex – inevitably moving on to anal sex. We drifted apart after that and I haven’t seen him since.

David continued, “Yeah, bro. I know all about it; how you used to beg him to let you suck that beautiful, big cock.” My cock started to twitch in Laurie’s cunt. She told David he was getting me ready to cum.

“He would lick my dick and suck my balls…telling me how he used to fuck your ass.” I was thrusting wildly into her. Laurie grabbed David’s hand and told him to play with my sac, squeeze it a little. “He said you were a great fuck, bro.” I was right on the edge, Laurie was contracting her muscles, clamping over my stiff rod.

“He said the best, man…” and he started to really squeeze me, “he said the best was when after he fucked you…he…he shoved his cock into your mouth so you could suck it off.” I jerked up so hard I almost threw my wife off of me as I pumped jet after jet of semen into her steaming cunt.

Laurie leaned down and kissed me. She said she always knew I was nasty…she loved it; it was so hot listening to David. Then she rose up off of me and pushed me away from the cushion and settled herself there, her knees drawn up and spread. “David? Are you ready, lover? You know he didn’t make me cum.”

Like I did before, my brother knelt between my wife’s legs and leaned forward, his tongue sliding down the insides of her thighs – hot and sticky with the residue of our sex. He did a respectable job of cleaning her of someone else’s cum, not as thorough as he should have been, but okay for a first time. But when he started to concentrate on her clit, he had her moaning and writhing on the cushion. Within minutes, Laurie was screaming as she came all over his face. David flopped on his back to catch his breath. “God, you taste good, baby…both of you…”

He rolled over and grabbed the joint out of the ashtray, lit it and took a hit. He handed it to me as he exhaled. “Okay, baby, what else do you want me to do?”

Laurie looked at him, and then turned to me. Smiling a nasty little smile, she leaned down and kissed me. She turned to my brother and in a raspy, low whisper, she told him.

“Use me, lover…I’ll do whatever you want…whenever you want…with whoever you want me to…” My heart was beating so loud I thought they could hear it as clearly as I did.

She leaned over him and started kissing him lightly all over his stomach and chest.

“What I really want, David…I want you to tell me to do it…whatever it is…I want you to make me do it.” Now my breathing matched my heartbeat, loud and fast. Unbelievably, I was hard again – God love that Viagra! – trying to hear Laurie's whispers over my pounding pulse.

“What did you think when you saw me in the hotel room, David?”

“At first I was shocked. Then I thought you were the hottest thing I have ever seen.”

Laurie was licking his neck, kissing him lightly around his shoulders. “Is that all, lover? Really?”

David took another hit, then put the j back in the ashtray. “No…I…uhm…I thought you were a slut. I couldn’t believe what you were doing to Steven.”

“And now…what do you think now, David?” my wife slipped down my brother’s torso until she was hovering over his expanding prick. Her face dropped lower, so slowly…she sucked his head into her mouth.

“God, that is just so fine, baby…I know you love him…I know he loves you and everything you do…”

Laurie released him from her mouth, her hand now jerking him. “Am I still a slut, David?”

He looked at me…I smiled at him. He put a hand on the back of her head, pushed her down on his cock. “Yes…yes, you’re still a slut.”

“Will you make me your slut, David?” The urgency in her voice had us all on the edge of climax.

“Yes, baby…you belong to us, to brothers…you’re our slut now…”