David's Big Adventure (Interactive) Ch. 02

Story Info
Write in comments to help determine what happens next.
980 words
10.7k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 04/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The taxi went so fast down the crowded street that David had to close his eyes at times. He was sure the driver was going to have an accident or hit a pedestrian.

David was squeezed between Sabine and Bettina in the back of the cab. They were headed downtown to have dinner then perhaps go dancing. When David was not watching the road with grave concern he was very aware that he had very pretty girls on either side of him. He felt a little dizzy from Sabine's perfume. David tried not to look at Bettina's tits or legs, most of which were exposed in the dress she had put on. He was very conscious that his hand was lightly brushing her bare leg and tried not to allow his growing erection to form a tent in his pants.

"Everything ok David?" Jamie asked from the front seat.

"Yes...errr...big city isn't it?"

Jamie smiled sweetly back at David as the taxi just missed a cyclist.

When they arrived the girls got out, leaving David to pay. David felt proud when he caught up and saw men checking him out. They were surely wondering how he was able to have three pretty girls accompany him for the evening. David had never had much luck with the ladies and he was feeling a little heady because of his new status.

The four of them enjoyed dinner at a nice Italian spot in Soho. It was already after 10pm, so David was very hungry. He was used to eating around 6pm at home.

David was infatuated with Jamie, who seemed so sweet and sincere. He had never really talked with an Asian girl before and found her very exotic and pretty.

Despite being drawn to Jamie, David couldn't stop looking across at Bettina who was showing more cleavage than he had ever seen a girl expose. David wondered many times during the meal if a nipple might be exposed when she would bend forward. He knew it was not polite to stare but it was difficult to stop. Bettina didn't seem to pay David a lot of mind. She spent much of the meal texting on her phone, looking around the room or talking to Sabine in German.

Sabine also intimidated David. She was nice to him, but any time he looked her in the eyes he was very aware of her sexuality. Sabine seemed to notice the effect she had on him and would smirk and gently tease him when it amused her to do so.

As they shared desserts at the end of the meal, Bettina received a text from a friend in the city would suggested they go to a club. She looked at the map on her phone and said it was only a few blocks away. The girls all seemed excited to head over. David was sure he wouldn't get in due to his age but he didn't want to leave the girls, so he agreed to join them. They split the cheque and left for the club.

When they arrived David saw the long line and was sure they would have to wait all night to get in. Bettina led them to the front, however, and after a few words with the doorman they were let in. David was sure he would be stopped and he was, but Jamie quickly vouched for him as being part of their group and he was let in.

David was overwhelmed by the club. There were lights everywhere and the music literally shook his body with every bass beat. Girls were everywhere, wearing the sluttiest of outfits. Couples were grinding on the dance floor in a way that might get them arrested in David's hometown.

David laughed to himself at what his father would think if he ever saw something like this, but truth be told he was shocked himself. He stuck close to the girls, not wanting to lose them. When they got to the bar, Sabine touched David's arm, pressing her body against him as she tried to be heard above the music. David could feel her breath in his ear as she told him to order four tequila shots.

David could feel himself blushing over Sabine's proximity, and tried to sound manly as he asked the bartender for four shots. He couldn't hear the name of the tequila brand the pretty bartender recommended so he just nodded.

Sabine made a toast to being in the big city and they all drank the shots down. David had never drank a shot before and fought the urge to spit it out.

The girls seemed very happy to be there. Bettina wanted to go dancing and took Jamie's hand, leading her to the dance floor. David looked over at Sabine but could not meet her gaze, instead looking down at the floor. He saw that Sabine had very pretty toes, each one painted bright red.

David realized he was going to have to pay again. New York City was far more expensive than he thought, and when he was told it would be $80 for the shots he almost choked. David fished out the cash and handed it to her. He felt bad he did not leave a tip but could not bring himself to do so.

Sabine kissed his cheek and thanked him for the drinks, then took his hand and led him to the dance floor. David felt tingles go through his body just from her touch. David was a virgin who had only kissed two girls in his life. He had spent too much time playing videogames with his friends and was always shy with girls.

'But look at me now' David thought as he followed Sabine through the dancing bodies. David had no idea the adventures that were ahead as they finally found Bettina and Jamie.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please go on

The girls should tease him all night and have him sit with them when they make out with other boys...perhaps he gets to come out n the end....in his pants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sabina Tease

Sabina should tease him on the dance floor until David right on the edge. Then when he tries to flee to avoid busting a nut, the other girls catch him and don't allow him to leave.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Fun at the B&B Husband and wife let go at the B&B with the owner's son.in Loving Wives
Sharing Sofia Fulfilling a fantasy, Matt shares Sofia for the first time.in Group Sex
Christine's First Day on the Job A busty beauty succumbs to unusual work practices.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Office Party Slut Ch. 01 Office girl entertains the guys at a Christmas party.in Group Sex
Exhibitionist Confessions Female executive explores her risky sexual fantasies.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories