David's Love!

Story Info
The build up and the fall!
1.8k words
3.71
17.8k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met one Saturday after noon when I was out shopping and stopped in a coffee shop for a break. He was sitting at the next table so we were almost sitting side by side. This was in winter and it was a cold and blustery day out, and as often happens we started to chat with him making a comment to me about the weather. We introduced each other, his name was David and he was younger than me, in his late thirty's when we met. Not a bad looking man, a little over weight and quiet spoken that made him seem a little shy at first.

We spent about an hour chatting, and during our conversation found out we were both single and unattached, and when we went to leave he asked me what plans I had for the evening, and when I said nothing he asked me out. I was flattered of course and he persisted, wouldn't take no for an answer till I finally said OK. He took me to a movie that night then to a bar for a few drinks. We met again on the Sunday afternoon and took a drive along the river in his pick-up truck, stopped in a village for a few drinks, chatted then he took me back home.

He told me he was a welder working on contract for a car factory in Oshawa, it was good money he said and worth being away from home, but came back home most weekends as his mother still lived in town, although sometimes he might have to put in some overtime.

We kissed goodbye early as he had to got back to his mothers to collect things before heading back to his room in Oshawa, where he stayed during the week. We made a date for the following Friday night, he asked if he could pick me up but I declined as I was still unsure, but arranged to meet him in a bar at 9 PM.

It was on the third weekend when we finally made out, he couldn't take me to his place as he stayed with his mother when home, and of course because of Patricia I couldn't take him to my house, so for the first few weeks we did it in his pick-up truck. He was gentle and passionate, enjoyed taking his time bringing me on too, and gave me a good time. After that I suggested we could do it in my car, as there was more room in the back seat. I was in for a big surprise as he loved to 'go down,' not only for just a few moments, but for quite some time and really lapped at my pussy.

Thanks to Patricia making me diet and exercise I lost some weight, I found my clothes were fitting better and started wearing dresses and skirts again when I went out. She said my jeans made my ass look big, I was feeling good about myself. Once Patricia told me she was moving to Ottawa for a job, I could have done cartwheels for joy.

Although I would be on my own during the week, I would be free to take him home with me where we could make lots of love. He loved variety, we alternated between oral and penetration. Along with different positions for our lovemaking, we enjoyed doing 69 with each other too, sometimes with me on top as well. He would lie on the bed with his hands behind his head and let me 'play' with him, I could stroke and suck his cock, tease him with my tongue, then when I felt ready would straddle him where I could tease my pussy with his cock before inserting it and settling down on it. He loved me to fuck him like that, often I would climax as his cum hit my cervix.

He also loved to listen to the sounds I'd make, I often get very vocal and he loved to watch the look on my face from my pleasure. After he would kiss and cuddle me, something no other man had ever done to me. I enjoyed his lovemaking and he brought me out of my shell more and more. He would often bring me gifts, usually exotic lingerie like garter belts and silk and satin undies, something he enjoyed me wearing for him with some really nice dark nylons.

Sometimes we would drive to another town for a day, or on occasion to Toronto or Ottawa for the weekend. We took a holiday together in Montreal for the jazz festival, and visited Quebec city. It was a beautiful time we would make love every day, even driving in his truck he liked me to give him a 'facial,' what he called blow jobs.

We would role play little games and spanking me was one of his favorites, he was gentle at first, it wasn't like the beatings my husband used to give me. He would put me over him knees and pull down my panties and just use his hand on me, I got to enjoy the after sting quite a bit and with time could enjoy a good hard one, and he loved to 'kiss it better' after.

During the week when he was at work I would occasionally go out with my lady friends from work to a movie etc. They liked to go swimming at the local pool on Tuesday and Thursday nights when it was for women only, and they invited me to join them. It had been years since I'd gone swimming, and then it had been at a lake in the summer time with my kids. David phoned regularly, not every day, but a couple of times a week and would come home to see me on weekends, occasionally for an evening during the week when he got horny enough.

When he arrived and as often happened he'd come in and kiss me, his hands reaching under my dress. I'd often be wet from anticipation and I would have his cock out of his pants to caress it and kneel down to give him a blow job, sucking and licking his cock till he came. This was one of his 'quirks' that I'd learned he loved, and I was happy to please him that way. Sex with Dave was beautiful for me, and I was always willing to do whatever he wanted to please him.

After about 15 months or so he brought up the subject of inviting another woman to join us for our lovemaking and I wasn't sure about this. I didn't adamantly say 'no', rather I suppose I led him to believe that I was considering the idea, and when he did bring the subject up I'd get embarrassed and try to change the subject. I loved him and thought he loved me, as I said was always willing to please him any way he wanted. We even engaged in anal sex on occasion, and again he was very considerate using a lubricant and taking his time to penetrating me so I got to quite enjoy it too.

One Friday he phoned to tell me to 'get dressed,' for him, this was our code for me to wear some of the sexy lingerie he'd bought me. As usual when he arrived I knelt down and gave him his blow job, but this evening as soon as he was finished cumming, he was in a hurry to get going. It didn't register with me at first, so I got my coat and we drove to our favorite bar. Once there, he led me to this table where there was this other woman sitting and when we got there he introduced us, her name was Christine. I didn't know what to say and he sat opposite her, which meant I ended up sitting next to her.

I was very nervous as I began to realize why she was there, fortunately the band was playing which made conversation difficult, so we just sipped our drinks until the band took a break so we had a chance to talk. David did most of the talking and I noticed he was drinking his beer quite fast, that I took to be his nerves as well. He did like his beer and I'd usually end up driving home after, I was his 'dedicated driver' on those occasions.

He danced with me and asked me what I thought of her, I didn't know what to say as I hadn't really talked to her and said something like, "she's all right I guess." My stomach was churning with anxiety, I was an emotional wreck, I had a hard time fighting back tears, here was the man I loved wanting to bring another woman into our life.

He also danced with her and I assume asked her the same questions as he'd asked me, and on the second break we got a chance to talk. There was no mention of sex or anything like that, rather we talked about our families, our likes in music and movies etc..

Other men asked her to dance but she declined, my boyfriend was trying to get us to drink more with no success, and he seemed to put away enough beer for the three of us. Finally it came time to leave and as before I was to drive and on leaving, Chris came with us, I found out she didn't have a car and lived in quite a piece from me. My boyfriend told me to drive to my home that he would drive her home after.

That's when the dam burst, I cried and told him no that I didn't want her in my home, never mind our bed. hid reply was something like, it was just for a bit of fun. We had quite the argument there in the parking lot and he finally told me to go to hell, and they got in his truck and left me standing there crying my heart out.

Some other people took pity on me and drove me home that night. A couple of days later he phoned me to talk and that's when he told me he liked me, I was fun to be with but he didn't really love me. Christine also phoned to help try to patch things up and talking to her I found out he had also been seeing her on occasion, and had been for some time. So much for his working overtime, he tried one more time to try to get me to reconsider and I told him no, that's when he told me to go to hell and hung up on me.