David's Sister Tells Her Story

Story Info
She tells how she got her brother to fuck her - and more
4.9k words
4.37
132.9k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the parallel story to "Clare gets David to do his sister" told by the sister. It covers the same storyline but in her words AND she adds a few extra things.

It does get a bit graphic in parts and some readers complain about double cream pie so be warned, there is some in this story.

******

Zoe's Side of the Story

I think I remember precisely when I saw my brother, David, as the answer to my needs – my sexual needs that is. I guess it was when he had just turned eighteen. We've always been quite close and reasonably close to our parents too. We have no other brothers or sisters. David's a good looking guy and he's a couple of years younger than me.

I realised as I tried to plan my entry into the world of full sex that I had a nervousness about choosing the right guy to be my first. I wanted it to be special. I know that I'll always remember my first time, my first guy, my first cock, so I had to get it right. I have had quite a few boyfriends – I'm quite attractive even if I say so myself – but I'd never let any of them take the ultimate step. I've let them feel my tits and finger my pussy. I've let some of them 'persuade' me to give them a blow job.

Actually, I enjoy blow jobs but I do make the guys coax me into performing on them. I swallow. As hard as they've tried, I never let one of them fuck me. Of course, some of them dumped me as a result. They seemed to think that they had a given right to penetrate my body with their stiff cocks.

I wondered about asking my mother for advice. I know that her and Dad are still quite sexually active because sometimes I can hear them. But somehow, I don't know how to ask my mother how I decide who can fuck me.

I know that my close girl friends think I'm daft. They're all getting laid regularly – and loving it. I know I'm not frigid because I love the idea of being fucked – and I'm bold enough for the blow jobs. I just needed to find the right guy to be the first one in me.

One weekend morning, I was laying in bed. I was naked and I was masturbating. I had two fingers in my pussy and I was frigging at top speed. I love my morning orgasm and I frig most mornings. I was very wet and I was close to coming. There was a quick knock on the door and it opened slowly. David looked around the door and came in once he saw that I was still in bed and covered by the duvet. As he walked in, wearing just his boxers, he was asking me if I could drive him into town later. I don't know if it was the fact that I was on the verge of an orgasm when I saw his semi-naked body but suddenly a light went on in my mind, the horny part of my mind. I slowly eased my fingers out of my pussy and lowered my legs.

I looked at my brother's torso and belatedly realised that he is quite physically fit. He does a bit of gym including weights. His own weight is right for his height and, as I said, he is good looking.

I realised he was waiting for an answer to his request for a ride into town so I told him that if Mum or Dad will lend me a car I'd drive him. I started a conversation to keep him there and we chatted away. Then he said "Hey, you'll need to get up if I'm going to be on time!"

I got a bit naughty in my aroused state and I sat myself up in bed, letting the duvet fall from me. I was showing him my tits as I said "Okay!"

He stared at me, his eyes popping out of his head. I'm in a C cup bra now and I have a slender back so my tits look quite big. My nipples were hard and erect. David has seen my tits from time to time over the years but usually accidentally – and certainly not recently. This occasion though, was deliberate on my part. I thought I could detect a bulge growing in his boxers as he gazed at my tits.

I realised that it was exciting me too, showing him my tits. So, I had discovered that my brother gets aroused by my body. And I get aroused by showing him my tits. Perhaps I'd found my answer. I knew I could trust David. I knew I could get naked with him so perhaps he could be my first fuck.

A few days later, David and I were alone in the house. Our parents were going to be out for a while. I told David that I was going to take a shower. Deliberately, I left the bathroom door open. We have a large bathroom with a shower cabinet with Perspex panels. I had a long shower hoping he'd come past the bathroom. Sure enough he did.

Once I knew he was in the doorway watching me, I did a bit of a display for him without letting our eyes meet. I took ages over soaping my tits. I shaved the edges of my bush. I washed my legs, bending with my bum facing him, pushing my hand through my legs and washing my pussy too. When I finished showering, I saw him dart off towards his room. I used the smallest towel I could find to wrap myself with and I went into his room to talk to him. I could see him looking at my pussy. I made sure it was on view to him, as well as quite a lot of tit.

There was no doubt that he was aroused by it. I could see the bulge in his trousers. I found myself imagining his cock, stiff and erect. And I realised I was getting wet. My pussy was becoming moist. I was getting aroused from my little game with my brother. I was becoming convinced that he and I could fuck.

I waited for the right chance when David was showering and I walked in on him. He exclaimed something and I said that I needed to find something in the bathroom. I could see his cock and he didn't try to hide it either – which pleased me. It was almost fully erect, probably from him washing it. It's a nice size, bigger than the ones I had sucked off. I complimented him on it, trying to hint that I could fancy a go with it. I'm not sure that he picked up on what I said.

My next thing I did with him was fun. I hid a bra in his room. Later I walked in on him and I was wearing just a bra and some skimpy panties. They were figure hugging and showed the shape of my pussy lips. I told him that I'd lost the bra that matched the panties. He told me that it wouldn't be in his room but I found it where I'd put it.

I said Mum must have put it there by accident. I didn't want him thinking that I thought he was perving with my bra. But anyway, I changed my bras over right in front of him, close up to him. I saw him gazing at my tits as I took my time putting the second one on. My nipples were really erect. I was getting off on showing him my tits and he was obviously enjoying it.

Then there came a real chance and I nearly went for it. Mum and Dad were out. David was in bed. I got stripped off and put a pyjama jacket on. I went into his room and feigned a story about a boy upsetting me. I asked if I could get into bed with him so he could comfort me. He let me in. As I pushed into the bed, a single bed, my pyjama jacket rode up, leaving it covering only my tits really.

I put an arm under his neck and pushed his head onto my breast. With my free hand I caressed his six-pack. I pushed my bush against him. He must have felt it. Then I let my free hand push lower, under the waistband of his boxers. I tinkered with his pubes. I felt him move his cock away from my hand. I knew he was hard.

Mind you, I was drenched. My cunt was sopping wet with excitement. I wanted to be fucked. I wanted David to fuck me. I longed for him to push me flat on my back, roll himself between my legs and thrust his hard cock deep into my yearning cunt.

He didn't, not that I could really expect him to just like that. I was talking in whispers into his ear but not about us fucking, just about how I didn't understand guys. I could feel my pussy juices flowing out of me onto his bed sheet. We talked like that for a while and it got too near the time for our parents to get home. I said I'd better go and I slithered up out of the bed. I made sure to show him my naked pussy just inches from his face.

I went to my room, got into bed and fingered myself off for three or four orgasms. I bet he was wanking at the same time.

A few days later, I sensed a bit of a change in David. It was a subtle change in his mood, his confidence and his approach to me. We've always got on really well but now he seemed to want to do more things for me. He was kinder, even more considerate.

Then I overheard him on his phone talking to a girl called Clare. It was clear from the things he said to her that they had been intimate. He described her tits and her slender body. And he described how hard he came. So my brother was not a virgin. I realised that my inner feelings were that I was pleased with this news. He had some sexual experience. He had fucked already, so now I needed him to fuck me.

I had a date with a guy around that time. We went to a club and we danced a lot. He was grinding against me and enjoying it. So was I. I could tell it got him hard. He got me out of the club after that and into his car. He pulled up somewhere dark and quiet and we kissed.

I let him grope my tits, inside my bra and I let him finger me. I was hot for a fuck but I wasn't going to let him be the one and not in a car. As he was fingering my pussy, I said "We're not gonna fuck but I'll give you a blow job."

He said "Okay!" and pulled his trousers down to reveal his cock. I realised he was about David's size and it made me decide to fantasize that I was sucking David off. I bent down to it and I took hold of his stiff shaft. I could see the emboldened veins and the rather pointed knob in close detail despite the dim light. I could smell his erotic musky maleness.

As I slid his knob between my lips, I cupped his large balls, softly caressing them. He pushed his finger back into my cunt. I was soaking wet. He finger fucked me quite vigorously.

I pushed more of his cock into my mouth, lashing it with my tongue. He pushed my head down with quite a jolt and his knob hit the back of my throat. I don't do deep throat but I managed not to gag. I began long strokes of my mouth over his knob and some of his shaft, going as fast as I could. I softly squeezed his balls and I heard him groan.

"Fuck! That's good!" he gasped as I got into a fast rhythm. "Fuck! Yeah! That's it! Yeah" he said breathlessly, losing concentration on fingering my pussy. I kept up the pace. I'd done it many times. "Oh yes! You beautiful cock sucker, you. Yes!" he groaned.

I sensed his knob swell up even more. "Ohhhh! I'm there!" he growled and a powerful jet of his thick creamy spunk burst into my mouth. His fingering stopped although his finger was still in me. Another spurt, then another. I was gathering it, not swallowing yet. I drained his balls into my mouth.

I sat back up and looked at him. His head had fallen back as far as the headrest would let it. His cock was slowly shrinking in his lap, a small dribble of spunk leaking onto his trousers. I felt elated but dirty, very horny and wanton too.

I eased myself forward on the seat, sat back and pulled his finger from my pussy. I put two of my own fingers in and I started to frig myself. I panted through my nose as I drove my excitement higher. I still held his spunk in my mouth. I realised he was watching me, obviously enthralled.

My climax came upon me quite quickly, I was so excited. I revelled in the brilliant sensations, growling through my closed mouth. After I had peaked I slowed my fingering until I stopped and almost slumped lower into the seat. The whole car smelt of sex – hot pussy and spunk.

I turned to him and opened my mouth wide, edging my tongue slowly forward. I showed him his spunk. Then I closed my mouth and swallowed with one deep gulp.

"Fuck, you are one horny bitch!" he exclaimed. "That was so hot watching you! Can we fuck next time?"

"Maybe one day," I told him "but not yet!"

Not long after that night, I heard David go into the bathroom. We were alone in the house. He went into the shower. I waited briefly then I walked in on him. Interestingly, there was no howl of protest. He was fine about me being there. I said I was looking for something. I struck up a conversation but I watched him showering.

He was not shy about soaping his cock and getting a hard on. I realised he had trimmed his red pubes and shaved his balls and I complimented him on how it looked. His cock, now fully hard, looked lovely. I realised I'd stopped talking as I stared at it. He realised too. I actually told him that his penis had distracted me. I wondered afterwards what he made of that.

I did my showering with the bathroom door open again and he actually walked in on me. Said he was looking for something – where had I heard that before. He asked if I wanted company so of course I said that I did. We talked while I performed, showing off my naked body to him. I even washed my pussy and stroked my lips while he watched.

He complimented me on my breasts, called them 'amazing'. I cupped one and circled my nipple while he watched. I was saying that I wondered if my nipples look too big. I could see his hard on growing in his trousers. I got him to dry my back. He carried on to my bum and thighs and pressed the towel onto my mound when I parted my legs.

It was so clear now that we turn each other on, I decided when I would make a move to go the whole way with him.

Our parents went away overnight, leaving us to look after ourselves. I made a nice meal for us without it looking too over the top, then we sat down to watch TV. I nipped upstairs and changed into just my pyjama jacket. I said I wanted to be more comfortable. I sat down on the sofa with David and I made sure my PJ jacket fell open a lot so he could see my tits at least.

I folded my legs under me so my bum was showing to and I sat so that my pussy lips were on view under my bum. Having shown him all my goods I snuggled up to him. I got bolder then. I cupped a breast and showed it to him, saying about my big nipples. David got a bit sort of uneasy sounding so I said "I thought you liked my tits!"

He said "Of course I like them, they're fabulous!" so I reached to him and pulled his head into my tits and I told him that I thought his cock was fabulous too.

I suggested he get changed into something more comfortable – meaning easier for me to get to him. He came down wearing just a long tee shirt and we got comfy on the sofa together again. I put my hand up the front of his shirt and I stroked his six pack then I slid it down until I found his pubes. I slid lower and I took hold of his cock. Of course, he was hard by this time so I said "I hope I did that to you!"

David's hand slid over my bum and found my pussy lips from behind. I was ousing pussy juice by this time. I held his knob and commented on the size of it, then I asked him if he ever thought about sex. He told me that he thinks about it all the time. I told him that I do too because I want to know what it feels like to have a lovely cock like his inside me.

Then I took a deep breath in my mind and I said "We could do it, couldn't we. We could try having sex. We're close, very close and we turn each other on. If we're careful we could do it – together." He was silent but then we kissed – a long gentle kiss. When we pulled apart, I just stood up and led him by the hand to my bedroom.

I pulled his shirt off him. He was naked with a hard dick standing proud. I knelt so that my eyes were level with it. I took hold of it and I asked him if I excited him. He said "Are you kidding! You're amazing!"

I opened my jacket and said "D'you wanna do something about it?" Then when it was obvious that he did want to, I told him that I'd wanted him for ages 'cos I knew I could trust him and that he'd be gentle. I pulled him on top of me on the bed.

He touched my tits and it felt amazing for my brother to actually do that. It was so hot having him touch me sexually. I lay back with my legs open. I felt him touch my pussy and I groaned 'cos it felt so good, so horny.

To my absolute delight, he went down on me. I thought I was just going to get cock but he went down and licked me and tongued me. It was amazing with a capital AM-A-ZING. His tongue was in me. He licked my clit. I was gushing pussy juices, I know, because I could feel it. He took ages over it and he brought me off – and to some tune. It was powerful – as powerful as I've ever had.

David moved up and kissed me while caressing my tits. I licked pussy juice off his face and it made me think that I could lick pussy one day. I felt his cock brush my pussy and I opened wider still for him. He eased his knob close up to me. He stopped and asked me if I was certain. I said "Absolutely – now fuck me, David, fuck me!"

He pushed his cock into me with quite a thrust. I felt my hymen go and I gasped with the pain but it was momentary. My mind was on the cock that had just arrived in my body, filling my pussy. At last I had a cock inside me. I was being fucked. I was on cloud nine. I had a cock fucking my cunt – and it was my brother's cock.

I was in heaven. I came twice, even harder than the oral climax he gave me. I heard him groan and I felt him spunk off into me. It was an amazing feeling – even if it was wrong, very wrong. Maybe that added to it. But, I was right about David. He looked after me and he made my first time being fucked just wonderful.

He didn't realise that I was a virgin and he was quite stunned when I told him and showed him the little trickle of blood.

We cuddled and talked for a while then I realised he was hard again. He pushed into me again. It felt a bit different because of all of the spunk he had put in me – nice though, still great. I came again. I was so turned on by it, by him.

Then, to my delight, he went down on me again. I lay there being tongued by my younger brother and he's lapping his own spunk out of my saturated cunt. Brilliant! I licked his face again after and I could taste his spunk.

We slept together and David fucked me in the morning – from behind, laying on our sides.

Mum and Dad came home and we made sure that we left no clues. David and I got it on a couple times more over the next two weeks when we were alone in the house.

Then one night we got an unexpected opportunity. Mum and Dad had been out to a party and came back a bit drunk. I was in bed and I could here them getting frisky. It was soon obvious that Dad was giving Mum a good fucking and she was loving it. I've never heard her be so noisy during sex. It got me hot and sticky.

I tip-toed into David's room. He was awake too, listening to them. I got hold of David's hard cock and he was fingering me. I said "Let's fuck!" He was nervous and I was begging for it. He got out of bed and he put his tee shirt on, I put a nightie on. He took me from behind, standing up so if we'd've got interrupted we'd've been dressed just by standing up and pulling apart.

It was so fucking hot, being fucked by my brother while we can hear Mum and Dad fucking. We heard Mum come more than once. David brought me off twice then he filled my cunt with his lovely stuff. He licked me when they went quiet next door.

David and I agreed that we needed to see other people – including for sex – in order to stop any suspicions arising anywhere, from anyone. He told me he gets sex from a girl that I don't know and that's great – ideal. I saw this lad again and he was pushing me for a full fuck.

Mum and Dad sprung another night away on us and I already had a date lined up with this guy. David was fine about it. He even watched me get ready. I let him finger my pussy I and caressed his cock. I wanted his cock in me really before I went out but we didn't.

The guy took me out for a meal then he got me very aroused in the car. I decided to take him home and go to bed with him. David had urged me to fuck the guy anyway. David was in his bed so I took the guy into my room and stripped off for him. He gave me quite a hard fuck, quite rough. It made me glad that I'd not let him be my first. I let him come in me. I like the feel of spunk in my pussy.

12