David's Tall Girls' School Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a while for Miss Wiff-Naseford to prepare them for me. When she told them to take their knickers off they all did so at once and my eyes feasted on many legs and petticoats and white stockings.

The first lady to step up to me was Shika Sato. She wasted no time in sitting on my face arranging her pleated skirt neatly around us and ensuring her flared petticoat hid me from the room. My penis remained rock hard and twitched as I slowly brought her off. I cupped her buttocks in my hands and handled her as if I was eating a ripe water melon. My face was so wet it certainly looked as if I had just eaten one. The fishy smell from between her legs seemed to seep into my skin.

Noriko Yoshida was a lively young lady. She wore her hair in bunches and appeared to be slightly cross-eyed, perhaps emphasised by her epicanthic folds.

Immediately she positioned her Mary-Janes on each side of my face and squatted on my nose. She shook her plaid pleats and crisp nylon petticoat over me and began rocking herself over me, wiping her labia against my facial contours. Several minutes of intense jerking brought her to her crisis, and she screamed the room down. When she had finished her friends clapped and applauded her performance and she nodded and smiled as she pulled her knickers back on. It all seemed so unreal.

Misaki Tanaka was a slightly taller girl with big sparkling eyes. She stood astride my face looking down. I could not take my eyes off her cunt. It was disproportionately large and surrounded by thick hair. She lowered herself onto me and my mouth was filled with her muff. I could hardly breathe or swallow as she was so bushy between her legs. I managed to find her opening and eased her apart until I came face to face with her clitoris. I then sucked and licked her wildly.

She bounced up and down on me whimpering and crying at every bounce. I watched her skirt and petticoat fly up and down as her bouncing became more frantic. Soon she was straining to attain her orgasm. My hands gripped her buttocks as she raced along the home-straight. By now her jerking was manic and I had difficulty keeping up with her.

My mouth was locked onto her vagina and I thrust my tongue into her as far as I could and then I felt it. A great muscular spasm gripped her and tightened her vulva. Wave after wave swept through her and I felt every one. Her orgasm seemed to eclipse all the others I had experienced in that room and my penis dripped precum onto my stomach.

Kimiko Hara took another ten minutes to reach her orgasm, Chiyo Tanaka took fifteen minutes. She exuded a very unusual odour and her spendings drained out of her as she climaxed. Miss Wiff-Naseford had to use both face-cloths to clean me up after that little lady.

Ayaka Nakamura stood over me and twirled her pleats. She was clearly intrigued to have someone stare up her skirt and giggled outrageously. I licked my lips and stared at her hairy opening. She put her hand to her mouth and pretended to appear embarrassed. I nodded and winked. She then squatted on me and presented me with a beautiful little 'love-hole' to savour and enjoy. Many minutes later she was squealing with pleasure above me, my face once more drenched with cunt-juice.

Hiroko Suzuki was having her period, so too was Hoshi Kobayashi. The next little lady was Manami Yoshida who looked just like a life-sized doll; her features were so perfect and finely formed. She bounced on my face until she reached her orgasm and bowed to me afterwards in somewhat confused gratitude. It appears that it is difficult to bow to someone lying on the floor.

Naoko Endo and Shika Arai came very easily. It appeared that they were very familiar with their bodies and used my face as a smooth feature on which to masturbate. Again I felt that my head was a glorified sexual aid.

Another delightful girl stepped up to me and stood over my face. She introduced herself as Yuka Takahashi and she was twenty years old. I watched as she lifted her pink flowery petticoat and skirt and squatted over me, pressing her little hairy vagina against my lips almost as a kiss. I prized her lips apart with my tongue and savoured her movements as I took her to her orgasm. She appeared so grateful that she was in tears. Even Miss Wiff-Naseford appeared visibly moved by the young girl's tears. I had not seen the sentimental side of the head teacher's character before.

Three more petite Japanese women were left to pleasure.

Susumo Ono was a little 'peach' and a delightful one to suck too. Misaki Maeda looked quite shocked when she saw my penis positively straining with lust as I stared up her school uniform. Finally I bounced Aika Oshiro on my face and she orgasmed in tiny shrieks of delight. I watched as the girls, or should I say young women, put their underclothes back on and traipsed out of the study.

"Well, well Tom the whole of year three in one day, now it's only the staff to go and we had better discuss tonight's sleeping arrangements hadn't we eh? Mr. Peeping Tom," she winked at me in a lewd and suggestive manner.

(Continued in Part Twenty Three)

12