Davie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
12to8
12to8
33 Followers

Davie erupted inside her with the first orgasm he felt her getting, and each time she cried in his ears for more, his cock was encouraged to pack another load into her lathered hole. They seemed to heave together for an eternity and even when they were spent of body fluids he continued to slide in and out of her with the encouragement of her motions. He laid back and while her body was upright, Davie fondled and caressed his partners breasts. He lifted and massaged them and pinched her hard nipples. And she continued to twitch and convulse.

Now she slid off of his staff as it relaxed and looked at it lay against his belly, rolling with the waters motion. A thick glob of seamen oozed out it's small mouth, and before it could float off, Doris bent forward and scooped it up on her tongue. She let it rest their until she could show Davie her treasure and then swallowed it down her throat. Doris smacked her lips and they both laughed.

"I've had that in me for a few years, David. Thank you."

"I should be thanking you, Doris. You really taught me something tonight."

"Well, I really like you, David, and I would love to have a repeat performance if you would allow me."

"Anytime any place, Dear Lady."

"Well, I tell you what. How about you call me from work sometime before you get off. I'd like to treat you to some of my past interests. Would you do that for me, David?"

"I would like that. Now, since we got to know each other, how about a moonlight swim with me."

"Sure, young man, and maybe you will swim nice and close to me."

They both entered the deep water again and quietly plied through the blue liquid, each thinking of the other's beauty, each inspired to reawaken their closeness.

12to8
12to8
33 Followers
12