Davy Ate Her

Story Info
Going down in the cockpit of the Spruce Goose.
3.4k words
4.68
38.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: These are characters from my previous story, "Mach-2 Club". Here I've given them names but have not repeated their detailed descriptions. That said, this story is complete and stands alone.

***

Over a year had passed since David and Penelope had met on a flight from Heathrow to JFK. Sadly, the site of their first tryst, the sleek, fast Concorde, was now history. They were madly in love and developed an exclusive relationship. Neither believed in marriage...look at the high failure rate. They did, however, believe in the sanctity of real estate investing and abandoned their overpriced NYC apartments to the rats and cockroaches, buying as joint tenants a condo in Westchester.

When they could manage to be together, they were all over each other until they were sore and exhausted. With her clothing line and his geology consultancy, their travel schedules kept them apart at least half the time in a typical month. If they could squeeze in a mini-vacation together, that was a bonus. One such holiday occurred when David attended a conference on offshore exploration in Seattle and Penelope had to meet with her west coast distributor in San Francisco. After she'd wined and dined her distributor and shown her samples of her spring line, she flew up to Seattle to rendezvous with David.

Having fallen in lust on an airplane, they naturally had an affinity for all things aeronautical. The plan was to tour the Museum of Flight at Boeing Field, then drive down to the Evergreen Aviation Museum in McMinnville, Oregon to see the famous and recent movie star, the Spruce Goose.

As Penelope exited the concourse, she spotted David. He had a newspaper folded under one arm and flashed a little smile when he saw her. He reached under her coat and pulled her into him as they kissed. She felt his erect cock press against her. When they'd been apart for more than a few days, she could tell by his glazed eyes that he was horny and had an insistent hardon filling his trousers.

She broke the kiss and whispered in his ear, "Feels like Little Davy missed me." Reaching under to cup his balls, she continued, "I'll have to take care of that problem when I get a chance."

He took part of her luggage and led her to his space in short term parking. He'd rented a big ass Cadillac with all the bells and whistles. When she saw the bench style front seat, her sex soaked brain started planning exactly how she'd cure Little Davy's swollen condition. On their way to Boeing Field they grabbed a late lunch at a casual restaurant in Southcenter. When they got back in the car, she asked, "How did the conference go?"

"The usual boring speeches, but there was some interesting new technology...so not a complete waste of time. How about you...is your distributor all jazzed about your spring line?"

This was more than idle chatter. They'd both been around the block a few times and knew that they had to be happy and successful in their separate lives in order to bring happiness to each other. Penelope answered, "For now she is, but I'll have to come back out when the line is ready to rekindle her enthusiasm."

They'd toured the Museum of Flight before, but not since it had acquired the Concorde after its final commercial flight. All the gadgets in the cockpit were amazing, and as they passed the aft loo, they exchanged sly smiles. They read each other's thoughts. It was tempting to lock themselves in and join the Sea Level Club just for old times sake, but there were way too many people around for them to pull it off.

***

Dusk fell as they cleared the rush hour traffic around Olympia and floated down I-5 in their cocoon of GM's finest. When they'd passed Kelso, night had fallen and the traffic became lighter. She nuzzled against him and teased, "Did you treat Little Davy to a tight, little Asian hooker between boring speeches?"

This was well practiced repartee. He kept his eyes on the road, answering, "Why rent a fake when I'm lucky enough to have the real deal. How about you...did you find yourself a young stud with a thick nine incher to ride?"

Penelope reached over and dimmed the instrument lights all the way, activated the cruise control, tilted the steering wheel up fully, and whirred the electric motors to slide the seat back. She unbuckled and unzipped him, and he helped by lifting himself up off the seat so she could pull down his trousers and briefs. Reaching under, she rolled his balls in her hand. The tubes in the back of his sack felt swollen. He was hanging heavy, saving it all up for her.

Her pussy felt warm and wet as she took his shriveled wad into her mouth. When she got to this point with a man, she always felt like pinching herself. She knew in her secret self she'd like to suck every cock in the world just to enjoy all the variety. He'd taught her his likes and dislikes...though there were few dislikes. Slipping the tip of her tongue under his foreskin, she tickled across the flare at the back of the head as she unsheathed him. After his erection filled her mouth, she burrowed deeper between his legs to lick his balls.

"No, I didn't even look for that young stud. I doubt if I could find one thicker than yours, and five inches fills me up just fine." He liked eye contact when she sucked him, but too dark for that, so she told him what she was feeling instead. "I love to smell and taste your balls, Davy...especially after they've had all day to sweat and ripen. I can smell all that sperm in your balls and taste the musk of your cum...and after I've licked it all up, I'm gonna suck your big cock until you give me a mouthful of your sweet cream." She knew it sounded like bad porno dialogue, but David had a good sense of humor and liked her canned dirty talk.

When she'd put his cock back in her mouth, all the salty piss taste was gone. Salty-sweet precum pumped up from the root of his cock, stinging her tongue slightly as it reacted with her saliva. She licked and sucked on his head as she slipped his shaft up and down in its skin, her tight fist mimicking a snug cunt. From many experiences, she knew that men and boys with intact cocks like to go deep and fuck in short strokes. David had once told her this was because of the gliding action of a foreskin. Her free hand rolled his balls in their sack as she jacked his shaft in short strokes and sucked harder on his cockhead.

She knew David had great stamina and she enjoyed cocksucking so much she would have been happy to keep this up until they crossed the Columbia, but better to finish him before they totaled the Caddy and got themselves killed. His balls were high and tight and his cock felt big and hard...he was ready. Tickling and massaging the ridge behind his balls, she fisted him faster and sucked even harder as she made sure her windpipe was closed in case his first salvos filled her throat. She felt the muscle behind his balls flex, closely followed by the tube on the bottom of his cock swelling as he rapidly filled it.

This being a quickie, she knew what to expect and wasn't surprised that his cum was quite thick. At home in bed, a marathon fuck always caused him to give her a thinner, looser wad. As he moaned and lightly pulled on her hair, he just kept pumping, filling her mouth with sweet, creamy cum. After she'd swirled it around to enjoy all the delightful flavors and nuances, she swallowed and helped him back into his clothes, then took a swig of bottled water to wash it all down.

***

They went through Portland so they wouldn't have to fight rush hour traffic the next morning, took 99W south, and got a room for the night at the Best Western in Tigard. Both tired from their hectic schedules, they fell into the bed and slept like lead. After showering and checking out the next morning, they had coffee and croissants before heading south toward McMinnville.

The plan was to tour wineries all day before hitting the museum late afternoon. The Willamette valley was rich with vineyards, so there were plenty to choose from. Neither David nor Penelope were juicers, but they both enjoyed an occasional sip, and truth be told, they were just killing time as they worked their way to their eventual goal: the museum.

***

As the sun sank low in the western sky, David swung the big Caddy left onto Highway 18 and turned right when he saw the sign pointing to the entrance to the museum. From the access road the museum loomed skyward, a high tech pyramid with a wall of glass facing the road. The fifties vintage F-102 parked outside looked like a model placed on the tarmac in front of the soaring vee of glass. He drove past the dormant vineyard and found a parking space big enough for his land yacht rental.

David helped Penelope out of the passenger side and took her in his arms to give her a lingering kiss. What they shared was too special to require public displays of affection, but there was no one around. He had that glazed look again and she started their well practiced game, "What do you want, Davy?"

He fingered her pussy through her pants as he answered, "I want to return the favor for the present you gave me in the car last night. I want to eat Little Loper." He called her pussy by that pet name in retaliation for her calling his cock Little Davy. Their plan was to join the very exclusive Spruce Goose Club...getting head would be a nice bonus. David was an enthusiastic maestro pussyeater, and her anticipation guaranteed him plenty of juice to feast on when they were finally alone in the Goose.

David put the admission on his Amex and the elderly docent stamped the backs of their hands. They worked their way through the displays counterclockwise, admiring the many beautifully restored historical aircraft. Penelope's favorite was the Blackbird spy plane; essentially a multi-sonic camera platform propelled by two enormous jet engines. She thought it looked very phallic and, imagining it glowing red from the friction as it streaked through edge of space over the USSR, made her wetter.

David's favorite by default was the Phantom. He'd flown one off a carrier in the Vietnam War. The memories were bittersweet...after all, he'd killed a lot of innocent people. But still, the thrill of hurtling off the deck at full throttle gave him a rush, so the flying was the sweet memory.

The star attraction of course was the Spruce Goose. It was so huge it dwarfed even the mightiest vintage bombers and cargo planes. Its wings stretched almost across the entire expanse of the museum...the other exhibits grouped around it, looking like toys. They watched the video explaining Howard's vision, the construction, its maiden and only flight, and how it finally made its way to McMinnville. The press had given it its misnomer. It was actually constructed mostly of birch.

Some guy with deep pockets had bought it, disassembled it, shipped it to Oregon, and reassembled it for display in the museum. There were limits to his public spirit. Stairs led up to a glassed off viewing area in the forward fuselage. One could look into the massive cargo bay aft and into forward and aft mechanicals, but locked glass doors denied access. Mr. Deep Pockets didn't want the great unwashed sullying the innards of his expensive antique.

***

By fortunate coincidence(another writer might call it ducks in the machine), Penelope had grown up in Cincinnati at the elbow of her locksmith father who'd taught her the inner mysteries of even the most complicated locks. The simple devices locking the glass doors would be a piece of cake. They waited until the museum was about to close and, when the coast was clear, climbed the stairs to the glassed in display. People were making their way toward the exit so they had the Goose all to themselves. She made quick work of the lock and they entered the forward area. After she relocked the door, they climbed the spiral stairs to the flight deck.

Like the rest of the plane it was big. At the rear were several stations for the crew: flight engineers, communications, navigators, etc. Under the Plexiglass dome at the front, two seats for the pilot and copilot faced a dizzying array of switches and dials.

They waited for the docent/guard to make his rounds kicking out stragglers. It was almost dusk, but the cockpit opened to the sky through the wall of glass, so they still had plenty of light. When they were fairly sure they had the place to themselves, they undressed. Penelope looked at his partly erect cock. Precum dripped from the unsheathed part of the head, signaling that its proud owner loved to eat pussy and was literally drooling in anticipation.

They'd done this many times and had the dance down pat. After kissing and fondling for a few minutes, he sat her on the edge of one of the seats and spread her legs. Neither had any silly issues about dominance and submission. David liked to kneel between a woman's legs because it gave him the best and most comfortable access to her awaiting pussy.

First he admired her as he gently spread her wider. She was closely clipped except for a token, black bush on her mons. He'd found out what a hottie she was in the loo of the Concorde, and she'd just gotten hotter as they became more familiar. So he wasn't surprised to find her fully aroused. Her outer lips smiled at him, dark and engorged with blood. Her cunt was closed, awaiting an erect cock to open it up. Penelope had a hardon and her clit stretched its hood taut with the tip sticking out and throbbing to the beat of her heart.

David loved to eat pussy. He liked everything about it. He liked to begin by breathing in her special perfume. Some of the scent from her morning shower still lingered, but she'd had all day for her sweat and natural secretions to overpower the soap. The heady musk of her pussy gave him a full hardon, which he knew she'd take care of later. The pink meat between her inner lips flowed with her juices. After kissing and sucking her bigger lips, he gently lapped up her juice, rimming and lightly probing her pee hole as he drank her in.

He worked his way down to her cunt and gently opened it with his tongue. The focus of his lovemaking was her clit of course, so this was just foreplay for his own personal pleasure. Once he had spread her, he rubbed his nose into her opening. This was her special smell...the perfume of the homones in her ovaries. Every woman he'd been lucky enough to eat had a slightly different cunt scent. Even if he were blind he could pick his lovely Penelope out of a hundred pussies by her unique and enticing bouquet.

David noticed that her clit had retracted...she was at her plateau begging him to push her over. She didn't like his tongue on her clit. She'd taught him that she was too sensitive for the roughness of his tongue. But she'd quickly told him what she did like. After placing his lips around her clit, he slowly pushed his middle finger up her cunt until he found the slightly thicker skin on the front wall. He softly sucked her hardon while lightly stroking her spot in a come here motion. She grabbed his hair as she moaned and bucked against his face, her clit throbbing between his lips, while in sync, her cunt squeezed his finger. Her cum flooded her pussy and David greedily lapped it up, savoring her salty, honey flavor.

***

The Aviator's spirit observed the cunnilingus with interest and amusement. He had been many light years away in another part of the universe, observing exotic life forms, when he felt their presence and dropped into his wooden plane to see what the commotion was. He'd once fucked an aspiring starlet in the cockpit, but she wouldn't have let him go down on her even if he had tried. Just a missionary quickie in exchange for a small role in his film. He'd cloaked himself in the man's body to try get in on the action, but that never worked before and didn't this time. When he died he became a form of energy unimaginable to the pitiful human brain. Although his new powers were awesome, he'd lost all mortal sensation. His starlet had been rubenesque, which was the fashion of that era. This woman, though older, was trimmer and more athletic. He especially liked her almost hairless pussy. He envied the man's five senses, even for just those few minutes. The man had a short, thick cock. He watched with interest to see where he would put it.

***

Penelope knew that David was wound tight from eating her and would need to unload very soon. They moved forward to the pilot's seat. He sat on the front edge in a slouching posture while she straddled him, supporting herself with her knees on the seat on either side and her hands on the pilot's control yoke. David never missed a chance to tell her what a great ass she had and that he liked this position because of the eye candy as she rocked it against his stomach. He had to push his erection down to enter her in this position, and the pressure along the top of his cock was another bonus. As she rocked back and forth against him, he drove deeply into her cunt and thrust in short strokes. Unlike a standard doggy position, he couldn't really caress her tits. Instead, he enjoyed with equal pleasure, feeling the silky skin of her beautifully rounded ass.

Given a choice, she preferred regular doggy because she liked to look under and watch and feel his balls slap against her pussy as he fucked her. But he liked this position and it was well suited to doing it in the seat of an old wooden airplane. When she signaled she was ready, he reached under and placed his fingertips on her clit hood. The motion of their fucking was all the friction needed. Her clit pulsed under his fingertips and he felt her cunt milk him. He grabbed her ass and roughly pulled it into him as he thrust his cock in all the way and felt the head burn as he filled her with cum.

It was a lesser one for her. When David ate her, he always gave her a huge, explosive orgasm. But still, even if it was a lesser bonus, she liked the feel of his thick cock stretching her cunt, and she came almost as hard as before. Even more satisfying was giving him so much pleasure. At sixty-two he was still a virile stud, and he liked fucking even more than sucking. He was a juicy old lover, and she felt him pump a big load of cum as he groaned and thrust into her.

***

They took a red eye out of PDX, wending their way back to NYC and their workaday lives. They'd enjoyed their mini-holiday, but now back to the real world. Most of the other passengers in first class slept fitfully. Neither was comfortable sleeping while flying, so they dozed briefly, starting awake after only a few minutes. Penelope nuzzled against him and whispered in his ear, "I meant to ask you, did you notice anything unusual when you went down on me?"

"Maybe...unusual?...how?" He'd had a strange sensation, but didn't know if she'd felt the same thing.

"Well...at one point, just for a few seconds, your tongue felt ice cold. Did you feel it, too?"

That's what he'd felt, but he thought it was her pussy that had briefly chilled. He looked into her eyes and smiled, "Yeah...I felt it, too. I thought it was you, not me."

She returned his smile, "Maybe it was neither of us...maybe the old wooden girl is haunted."