Davy's On The Road Again Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooohhhh, that fucking cock in my ass is good, baby. You know what I like. Fuuuuuuck." Amy increased her in and out strokes while her other hand diddled herself.

"You're making me cum, baby, baby. baby. Ahhyeeee..." Sally started to hump Amy's face as Amy pushed the vibrator still further. Sally let out a deep guttural moan and then several shrieks. She lifted her hips and began to squirt and spray her cum all over Amy. It ran down her chest and onto her breasts.

"Ohmigod, that's fucking amazing," I was awestruck by the sight as Amy shook her tongue for side to side and Sally shrieked again, this time exploding into another orgasm and squirting jets of her cum into Amy's mouth.

"No...no more...no more," Sally cried out as she rolled off Amy. The vibrator was still humming in her ass. She reached down and pulled out with a loud pop. "Now that's how you cum!"

Sitting and watching with bulging eyes, I let my joint go out. Stevie pulled my arm over toward Amy and the two of us began to lick her face and tongue Sally's cum from her mouth. We were going crazy on Amy and she loved it. Both hands were deep in her pussy but Sally had another idea. She pulled a rabbit vibrator from her drawer and began to fuck Amy with it. Stevie went for Amy's tits while I rubbed my dick around her face. Amy's hands flew everywhere, grasping and grabbing. She held my balls, then she stuck her finger up my ass. She pulled it out and pushed it in again. She was thrashing wildly as Sally pushed the rabbit deep into her pussy and rubbed the nub around her clit. Sally also pushed a finger up her ass and gripped her.

Amy was in orgasmic chaos, arching and thrusting and grabbing wildly. I held her head from thrashing about and kissed her sending my tongue down her throat as she sucked it in. She was moaning into my mouth as she began to cum hard, very hard. Her nipples were hard and erect, pointing at the ceiling as Stevie pulled on them. And just like that, she stopped shaking and settled down. Sally pulled the vibrator away and began to gently pat Amy's clit. She softly kissed it as Amy calmed down.

"Oh that was so good....so good. Thank you all."

"No, thank you," we replied and covered her body with kisses.

We lay around all entangled, recovering and toking.

"We have something to tell you two. We have an announcement to make," said Amy. "Tomorrow, Davy and I are hitting the road together."

Sally screamed, "Oh Jesus. Really!"

"Yes, really. We're in love. At least, we gonna find out just how much."

"Congratulations," said Stevie, "I knew you two would hook up. I told Sally that a couple of nights ago."

"Yup, we're going to head down to Grand Canyon and ten Palm Springs and then...and then who knows where."

"Send us postcards," said Sally, "let us know what's happening."

"We will, I promise," said Amy, holding my hand.

------------------------ -----------------------

END OF CHAPTER 5. Join Davy and Amy as they explore new parts of themselves and their country.

Thanks for all the wonderful comments. Keep 'em cumming!