Dawn & Dianne Practically Identical Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Thirty

In the days that follow I noticed a gradual change in Dawn, she becomes listless and silent for longer periods. Some days she does not speak at all. But what concerned me most is her lack of appetite. She will only eat when I forced her to take the food. She will sleep twelve hours at a time if I allow it. Dianne is getting frantic and more hostile with passing each day.

I call Larry and ask him to come to my home and help if he can. Larry has worked in a lock-down facility for the emotionally and mentally disturbed. And he is my best hope. He arrives and studies Dawn then tries unsuccessfully to engage her in a conversation. He asks me to speak privately with him, as I exit the room Dianne is hugging Dawn and crying.

Larry concern is obvious as he says, "Abe, she is turning into a doormat and possibly might become catatonic."

I am really alarmed by that statement and even though I do not want to deal with Dianne, but she has to be informed.

I ask her to join us and she brings Dawn along, when Larry expresses his opinion, I thought she would go ballistic.

But Larry stops her when he says, "If you want her to disassociate herself from the world and everything in it, then keep up this damn feud that you have going with Abe!"

He continues, "Everything that you say is registering...everything...but she is beginning to construct a wall to block out the emotional pain."

He looks at Dianne and asks, "Why do you think she likes the physical pain? In my opinion, that is the way she eases her emotional pain!"

He speaks to both of us and explains that since she is still responding occasionally and that we might be able to reverse the transition. He gives us tactics to employ against the sickness, because he said it is a sickness that we were fighting.

Chapter Thirty-One

After that Dianne becomes resolute, careful to be bright and cheerful around Dawn. She also works untiringly and is very patient with Dawn and me. When Dawn has an "accident" she does not allow anyone to clean up the mess. Dawn is assailed three times a day with food, even to the point that when all else failed we give her chocolates.

She is no longer allowed to stay in the bed and every morning Dianne leads her in low stress exercises. Dawn performs poorly stops, but Dianne will relentlessly keep trying. I take her for walks in a park near-by and she will silently listen as I point out flowers and small animals.

We return home and Dianne has to run an errand into town and says she will return soon. I am sitting with Dawn and she suddenly grabs her leg and cries out in pain. I check her leg and do not find anything wrong with it, but it concerns me. I become concerned about Dianne and at 8:30PM after Dawn is in bed, I call the local police substation.

I give the woman that answers Dianne's full name and ask if she could check to see if Dianne had been involved in a car crash. She asked me to wait as the check would take a few minutes. When she returns to the phone and says that Dianne has been in an accident and was injured. She gives me the name of the hospital. The woman does not have any details on how serious the injuries are.

When I place the phone back on the cradle, it begins to ring.

Larry is inquiring about Dawn and I inform him of the events of the day. Larry said excitedly, "Old buddy, that might be the key!"

I ask puzzled, "Key to what."

Larry answers cheerfully, "Don't you see buddy, she felt her sister's pain! I will just bet that Dianne has an injured leg!"

Chapter Thirty-Two

I thank Larry profusely and ask him to call back tomorrow.

I enter Dawn's room and she is quietly crying. I really don't expect an answer but I have to try, "What's wrong Dawn?"

In a little girl's voice she complains, "Anne is so mad!"

I know that she calls Dianne that name when she thought they were alone.

I ask as calmly as possible even though I am overjoyed, "Why is Anne mad, baby?"

Her voice whines out, "They hurt her leg and won't let her come home!" I wanted to shout to the heavens in joy.

But I am afraid of startling her back into that dark state of depression so I speak softly, "want to go and see Anne?"

She becomes excited and blurts out, "Yes and get her some ice cream, too!" Those are the first three coherent sentences that she has spoken in weeks.

We go to the hospital, Dianne actually dragged her leg across the floor to reach Dawn. The nurse scolds her soundly and ushers her back into bed. If the situation had been different, I would have enjoyed that little scene immensely.

Dianne has a broken leg "simple fracture" as they put it and would be discharged in a day or two. Dianne is also frustrated that the phone system in the hospital is down. It is getting late and I ask Dawn if she wants to go home and hear an emphatic no, that she would stay. I give her some money and leave the hospital.

Arriving home I go to the computer and pour my heart into a letter to Dawn. While she will never read it, I need to release my thoughts and feelings.

Chapter Thirty-Three

I called the next morning and speak to Dawn while she is hesitant and clumsy with her words, she is communicating! That afternoon Dianne calls and asks if I could come and get them. Dianne agrees to stay at my home until she heals, so I give her the guest bedroom. The twins are like kids, it looked as if Dawn is bridging the gap from a state of near catatonia to the present.

Larry visits every night along with other club members. All Bdsm activities have been suspended indefinitely as far as Dawn is concerned. But still Dawn wants to hide when they come to my house. That concerns me deeply. Larry feels that we might need professional help, which could be a problem as many therapists want to treat Bdsm as an illness. I allow her to hide in the room with Dianne, as I will not stop friends from visiting nor will I take any chances with Dawn's sanity.

But my fellow club members catch on quickly enough and suddenly have "other things to do."

Then one night Dawn asks Dianne to go home. Dianne gives her a hug and a kiss as she goes out the door. Dawn sits at my feet for at least an hour, I do not speak as I am unsure of what to say.

Chapter Thirty-Four

Then she said very bluntly, "Abe when did you write that letter to me?"

Taken aback I asked, "What letter?"

She said, "You clicked save and it was on the drive as an untitled document, Dianne found it by accident and showed it me."

She continues as if speaking to herself, "That letter made some things clear to me, I am not a freak, I am not subhuman, I am not insane, I am just different. Just as everyone is different."

She thinks and then says, "No one is superior to me, I give them superiority over me."

Then she adds, "I almost went insane after the party...not because of what I did...but because I loved doing it."

She goes on, "That letter was what I needed...something that was not meant for me to read...but everything in that letter applied to me."

She smiles softly and speaks, "Yes Master Abe, I am a slave, I am home and I am free...I love you so much, Master."

She came into my arms and we sit quietly for a long time. Dianne is conspicuously absent the next day and for the following week.

Three days later Fred shows up at my door and asks to borrow Dawn for an evening, I told him there was no way in hell. He threatens to complain to the committee and cast the first blackball. I give Larry a call and inform him of my confrontation with Fred.

Larry responded, "If you go then so will I and Steven also."

I thank him sincerely but make him promise not to quit the club just because I get kicked out. Dawn sincerely thanks me for not making her serve Fred, saying she feels dirty when he was close at hand. Dianne calls and says she wants to visit us, I agree but it is odd as she had never asked before. When she arrive I am sitting in the porch swing. She inquires about her sister and I state that she is fine and preparing dinner.

Chapter Thirty-Five

She sits and speaks, "Abe you won't be seeing as much of me as usual."

I queried, "Why not, Dianne?"

She replies, "I have met someone and will be spending a lot of my time with him."

A bit taken aback I say, "That's great Dianne, I hope it works out."

She speaks seriously, "Well I like him and that is a start...and Abe there is another reason." I look at her quizzically.

Dianne spoke carefully, "I don't like this Bdsm and probably never will, but Abe you have made Daw happy and as content as she ever has been."

Then her voice cracks as she adds, "I...no we almost lost her Abe and it was my fault...I have never been so afraid an sick!"

Her voice brightens as she continues, " But I read the letter Abe...and that letter was not written by a Bdsm Master...it was written by a man in love!"

She pauses and then speaks, "Abe your words reflect the pain, fear, resolve and love that you feel so deeply inside. And the moment that I read that my fears about Dawn being hurt. Cast aside or being abused, evaporated into the atmosphere!"

Without another word she jumps up and goes into my house calling "Daw."

That night I ask Dawn to become my wife and she agrees, jumping into my arms and smothering me with kisses. The following Friday at midnight Dawn will receive her permanent collar. We both want Dawn say her wedding vows as my collared slave.

Before the wedding, Dawn will get her tattoo reading "Abe's Cock Only" slightly above her labia.

Along with having her clit and nipples ringed. Larry and I resigned from the club as Dawns' use is now restricted to myself and a true friend.

The End

*****

Thanks for the read and I would like to especially thank the people that take the time to vote and/or make a comment.

BE SAFE AND WELL