Dawn and her Million Dollar Duties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers

Now he was seeing the interior of her vagina. She was very close to having an orgasm. There were 2 more men after Bobby. The last one set her off she stiffened up and had the most powerful orgasm she as ever had. The interns thought they did something wrong and were hurting her. The doctor just laughed and said she just had an orgasm. Her husband was smiling at her he could not believe that a fantasy had come true to see his wife have an orgasm in the front of all these people. This made Dawn wish she could disappear. She could not believe this is happening to her.

The Doctor made her stay on the exam table spread for another 15 minutes as the interns were asking questions. He would use her vagina when answering the questions. He kept his fingers in her for most of the remaining time. The Doctor was causally rubbing her clitoris. She was close to coming again by the time the questions were done.

The doctor then did a pap smear on her as everyone looked on. One of the interns asked if he could do a pap smear on her also, so the doctor let him insert the instrument but not take a sample of her cervix as he did not want to do any more testing than needed.

Dawn was told to get up that the exam was almost done. She got off the table and the doctor handed her a large pee jar. You only have to give us a sample of urine now. Dawn looked around for the toilet, then asked where to go. The doctor told her she had to give a specimen in front of everyone to make sure it was hers. A very embarrassed Dawn squatted down in front of everyone and after some concentration the flow started. The doctor then had her bend over the exam table and gave her a rectal exam. All the other interns took their tern at Dawns beautiful rectal opening.

The doctor finally told Dawn the exam was done. She stood there talking to all the interns Bobby was there they were talking about old times. He told Dawn he knew she was a hot lady that made her turn red. They all thanked her and the Doctor told her she could stay and talk to the interns, but you better put on some clothes before you leave here. Dawn looked down and realized she did not have any clothes on. She dressed while they all watched her. She was getting excited again. They all followed her out to her car. They were still standing there as she drove away with her husband back to the compound.

The next morning Dawn went to Al office when he called her. She was told that she passed the physical with flying colors, so she will be able to go to the next level. Al explained that from now on in his office she will be nude and she can only wear dresses that are button down and no underwear around the compound.

Chapter two if you have an interest in more of Dawn's adventure.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers
12