Dawn and the Foreman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved to the side a little, intent on getting a better angle for the next picture, when my gaze landed on the bedside table and the small pile of condoms. Dan hadn't opened one, and was currently balls deep, unprotected, inside my wife's extremely fertile pussy.

My mouth went dry and my face went flush. I could hear a ringing in my ears. Both of my wife's pregnancies had come while she was on birth control. Granted, once she had been on antibiotics, which we did not realize could lessen the effectiveness of the contraception, but the other time, she had simply missed one or two pills that month. The bottom line was that Dawn had always been extremely fertile, and there was zero doubt that she was ovulating right now – and right now, a stranger had his bare cock inside of her.

I needed to stop this immediately. Dan was a good guy, we had all just gotten carried away. If I said something, he would pull out and put on a condom. I knew good and well that every thrust carried risk; even if he pulled out, precum could have sperm in it. There was no way on earth that I wanted my wife pregnant with another man's baby.

"Yes," she hissed. "Harder!"

My wife is seldom vocal during sex. Even when she is having one orgasm after another, light moans are usually all that she makes. She is ultra shy about talking during sex, and dirty talk almost never happens.

Dan's face took on a new expression, a hard expression. "Fine. Is this what you want?" he asked as he pulled back all the way and forcibly drove is cock all the way inside of her. She moaned, and he repeated the action, driving himself inside her again.

"Yesssss!" she moaned. "That's it. Fuck me HARD."

With that, Dawn pulled her ankles up, resting them on Dan's shoulders, giving this stranger the deepest possible access to her womb.

"God damn, baby... you are hot." Dan stated as he fucked her.

I knew without a doubt that I needed to say something. Instead, I took a couple more pictures. I found myself drawn into the details. How her toes hurled. The deep red flush on her face, her throat, the top of her breasts (at least what I could see with her shirt still on). The expression of wordless ecstasy on her face. I wish that I could communicate just how sexy my wife looked with her legs that far back, with her eyes rolled back in her head.

At some point, I had sat my camera down and was slowly stroking my own cock. While the Cialis surely had something to do with it, I was quite certain that I had never been harder in my life. Deep down, I knew why – I had shared Dawn before, and I had found that there is nothing on earth that feels sexier than sliding your cock into your wife after another man has filled her with his cum. I knew how much Dawn enjoyed having a man ejaculate inside of her; I knew that we both wanted it.

I also knew that there was no way that could happen. Not today. Maybe we could meet up with Dan again after my wife got back on the pill.

I reasoned that I had been able to read Dan well when she was going down on him earlier; I would stop him when it looked like he was getting close. For now, I would enjoy the spectacle – the sight, the sound, the scent – of this raw sex between my wife and a man we had only met a few hours before.

Dan drove into her, hard, for a couple more minutes. "You look so sweet, darlin'," he told her. "I can't believe that you can take it like this." But not only was she taking it – I saw that red flush spread, I saw her shiver and twitch; Dawn rarely came from intercourse alone, but I watched her have a strong orgasm with her ankles high up on this stranger's shoulders.

Then, the big man paused. "Roll over a bit," he requested. "This is my favorite position." He had Dawn roll to her side, though he barely moved. Once again, he drove his bare cock deeply inside my wife, and this time, she didn't have to ask – he gave it to her hard and fast.

His breathing grew ragged and his long strokes began to get short and jerky. It was time. "Hey," I spoke, though neither of them heard me.

Dan drove his cock as far inside of my wife as he could, then held it there. "Damn it, baby," he groaned. "you got me so close with your mouth."

Dumbly, I stared, thinking that the big man was taking a quick break, collecting himself, trying to prolong the moment by not moving. I thought that he would let his excitement die down, that he planned to fuck her for longer. I would be quiet while he gathered himself, then insist on a condom for the home stretch. It was then that I heard the choking sound from the back of his throat, and Dan's entire body began to convulse.

This stranger was inseminating my wife. When she was at the absolute peak of her fertility.

Dawn's eyes flew open for an instant; she realized what was happening, and I thought that she would push him away, maybe run to the bathroom. Instead, she closed her eyes, moaned deep in her throat, then grabbed his ass, clutched him tight to her, then began softly rolling her hips. Between him trying to drive even deeper inside and her holding him as tightly as she could, I don't know that I could have forced a crowbar between them.

I have never seen any man come that hard and that long. He repeated the full body convulsions at least five or six times, all the while making choking sounds. All the while, my wife held this stranger tightly, ensuring that she took every drop of his semen as deeply inside of her as she possibly could. After his second of third convulsion she started to twitch again, as well. If I had to bet actual money, I would have bet that she had just had at least her second orgasm, this time triggered by taking another man's cum inside of her.

Finally, it was over, though he lingered inside of her for another minute or two. "Darlin'," he breathed, "that was incredible! I'm not exaggerating... that was the best I have had in my entire life."

She giggled and thanked him, and he slid out. Neither of them acknowledged that they had just broken the agreement that we had gone over multiple times – condoms were supposed to be absolutely mandatory. How could she be so nonchalant?

How could I have let this happen?

She rolled to her back and lay there. I put my camera down and looked at him. "Listen," I told him, "I'm not gay, but I do have this kink. I love to go down on my wife after she has been with another man. Is that okay with you?"

Dan laughed. "Man, she's your wife! You do whatever works for you. I'm going to sit down and rest for a minute."

I slid down and examined my wife's pussy. Her clitoris, typically hidden within its soft hood, was clearly protruding in her excitement. The normally tightly closed pink lips were a dark shade of red and hung open enough to expose the inner channel... at least until a massive white blob of Dan's frothy spunk slid down into view and blocked everything beyond. No wonder the man had shaken like that; he produced an incredible amount of semen.

I started to slide my face down, and when my tongue first grazed her clit, she jerked as if I had shocked her. "No, not now," she moaned. "I need to clean... urgh."

I ignored her protests and began flicking my tongue up and down her clit. With each flick, I could feel a small shake in her pelvis. There was no need to build up the attention as she was clearly already incredibly aroused; instead, I attacked it with direct pressure to begin with.

I had gone down on her before after she had been with other men, but never immediately after like this; always before, it was at least a half hour or so, giving a lot of the semen the chance to drain out into her panties. This time, she was literally full to overflowing.

To start with, I avoided her vaginal opening, focusing only on her clit. I didn't mind the taste of semen mixed with her juices, but I had no real desire to ingest it directly. But as she got closer to orgasm, she back to buck her hips more, and I feel a strong urge to take this all the way. I glanced up at her face, with her eyes closed in passion, and drove my tongue as deeply inside of her vagina as I possibly could, then began to lick.

When my tongue slid inside, she groaned and exclaimed "oh my God." The taste was not as strong as I had feared, and surprisingly, I got more of her flavor than I had expected. I kept going, alternating between stimulating her clit and licking inside of her pussy, until she half sat up off of the bed and began to shake in orgasm. At that point, I drove my tongue deep inside of her and licked until she couldn't take it anymore.

As Dawn collapsed, I moved immediately up the bed, lining my own rock hard cock with her cunt. "Wait," she breathed. "I want you to take my ass."

Would the surprises never cease? While Dawn would give me anal sex, it was not something she ever asked for. "Come on, baby," she repeated. "Grab the lube. Fuck my ass. Come in my ass."

As she spoke, she wore an incredibly slutty expression... and I growled and drove my cock all the way inside her recently inseminated pussy in a single thrust. "No," I told her. "I want this pussy."

Oh my god, it was heavenly. As I have said, nothing feels like fucking a woman who is already full of someone else's cum. Nothing. It's like warm, wet velvet. It's truly amazing.

She groaned, but tried again. "Come on, don't you want to fuck my ass?" she whined. "You always want to fuck my ass. Put your cum inside of it."

I shook my head and fucked her harder, then leaned down so only she could hear me. I whispered in her ear. "You want my cum in your ass so that it's not in your pussy, don't you? Admit it, you slut," I snarled, "a stranger just came in you while you are ovulating, and it turns you on to know that a strange man may have made you pregnant!" She groaned, and I knew that I had struck home.

"No way," I told her. "If somebody is going to knock you up, I want a chance."

She then kissed me deeply. "Fuck me and cum in me, then," she urged.

I would like to claim that I fucked her for an hour, that I took her through a series of never ending orgasms until she begged me to stop... but let's be realistic. The sheer eroticism of the moment was way too high for me, and after probably three or four minutes, I couldn't hold my own orgasm back. I swear, it felt as if the end of my dick exploded, I came so hard.

After that, we all relaxed for a bit. At this point, I figured that there were already hundreds of millions of sperm seeking out my wife's egg; what difference would a few more make? No further mention of condoms was made for the rest of the night... and precious little sleep was had by anyone.

Dan and I took turns fucking Dawn through the night. We each had her anally once, then went back to vaginal sex. After that, she rode Dan; I remember fingering her ass, feeling his cock through the thin membrane. When Dan reached orgasm that time, I grabbed her by the waist and held her down on his cock until I was sure that every drop of his spunk was as deeply inside her as it could go.

She went down on him one more time that night, but when he got close, I suggested he fuck her and come inside her again. She wined a bit at that one, complaining that she hadn't gotten to swallow a load at all – I informed her that I would feed her some cum later on. Dan was more than willing to inseminate her again, and when he was done, I took one last turn, myself.

All told, Dawn took seven loads inside her that night – three of Dan's in her pussy, one of his in her ass, and three of mine in her pussy. I did fuck her ass, but I stopped to give Dan another crack at her pussy; I gave her that load in her mouth the next morning after we got home. We slept half of Saturday away, but I did pump one more load inside her before we went to pick up the kids (and another load in the middle of the night Saturday).

Sadly, we never did meet up with Dan again; he got transferred to another location. He was so polite and grateful for meeting with us, though, and had lots of kind things to say.

We ended up doing a plan B birth control, as nobody had really meant for pregnancy to happen; we all just got caught up in the moment, I suppose. The hormones made Dawn sick for a day or two, but did prevent a baby.

Were we smart? No. We should have been more careful. I still can't fully believe that I didn't stop them as soon as I realized that a strange man was bare inside of my wife's unprotected, fertile pussy.

But truth be told, if I need a surefire "get me over the top" fantasy moment, all I have to do is think back and remember the sights of Dan shaking and Dawn clutching his ass, and recall the sounds of his choking orgasm and her moans as he inseminated her.

I would never want to do that again... and part of me would jump at the chance to do it today.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

So hot! Please share more of you and Dawn's adventures with everyone!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

You convinced old SJ that this is a true story, but I call bullshit. It's pretty much what I would expect after seeing some of your comments defending other cuck writers. One story in LW is more than enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

Wife sharing with a touch of impregnation fantasy, and with the ring of truth about it, too. Let's read more about these adventures! How did the previous adventures come about? How about the explicit conversations between husband and wife in the lead up? How did the decision to share get made? What was said, what did you think while you prepared and then watched? Those are all good story ideas, and you could write it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So... HOT!

I have something of an impregnation fetish and have posted on this site before. Like you, I got many negative comments (I chose not to reply) but I really admire you for standing by your story. And also, both you and Dawn sound incredibly sexy. I usually don’t like reading true stories because most people just say what happened, they don’t include enough details. That said, you did a good job with this but more detailed descriptions would make future stories even hotter.

And if you ever post those pics anywhere, let me know where I can find them ;)

-R

18 year old bisexual female

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Friend Cums Inside Friend is caught up her when wife teases.in Loving Wives
The Unwanted Houseguest The slow evolution of a wife into a slut.in Loving Wives
More Stories