Dawn Defiled Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers

After catching my breath I stood up and relieved Tom of the video camera, returning it to the tripod. The third tape was almost to the end, and I did not have another blank. Oh well, I'm sure this is an evening they will never forget.

"Dawn," I said, "it's time for you to take care of your husband."

Dawn slowly got up from the bed and knelt in front of Tom. Without waiting for further direction she took his cock in her mouth and started sucking. She worked him over with her mouth for nearly five minutes, then raised her head and turned toward me.

"He's about to cum," she warned.

Tom was gritting his teeth, and his eyes were rolled to the back of his head. I was not sure how many more times he could be aroused and brought to the brink of ejaculation without obtaining release. I suspected he was getting to the point that he would spontaneously erupt without any further provocation.

"Dawn, go the refrigerator and get your husband a bottle of water. Better yet, pour him a glass of champagne, and bring it here."

Dawn stood up and sashayed to the sitting room. She returned a minute later with a flute half full of champagne.

"This is all that's left," she said, showing me what remained in her glass from dinner.

"That's OK. Give it to Tom."

Dawn raised the glass to Tom's lips and tilted it toward his mouth. Tom drank the champagne in three gulps, and then whispered a 'thank you' to Dawn. Dawn walked over and set the glass on the night stand.

"Now sit on his lap," I told her.

Tom's eyes immediately brightened. Dawn walked over to Tom, turned to face me, and then lowered her ass to his lap. Tom's cock was wedged between Dawn's slimy butt cheeks, but he failed to penetrate her vagina. Nonetheless, I was sure that he would be erupting if Dawn's ass provided any motion at all.

"Dawn."

"Yes?"

"I think Tom would like to cum. Is that right, Tom?"

"Yes. Absolutely. Please."

"Fuck him, Dawn. Let him bang some whore pussy."

Dawn lifted her ass off Tom's lap, reached for his cock, and pointed it at her vagina. A stream of cum ran down her thigh as she shifted position. Dawn lowered her ass, taking Tom's cock up her slippery cunt.

"Ummmmmmmm! That feels so good! You're so wet, baby!"

Dawn bounced up and down on Tom's lap. Due to the awkward angle of the chair, Tom's cock was only halfway buried in her cunt. The tensing of his arms and legs, and especially his neck indicated that was nonetheless sufficient. He was seconds away from his orgasm.

"Do you like fucking a whore?" Dawn taunted him. "Do you like my whore pussy?"

"Yes. Mmmmph! Yes!"

"Do you like feeling it full of another man's cum?"

"Yes! Mmmmmmph! It's so hot! Mmmmmph! So slippery!"

"Do you want to see me do this again!"

"Mmmmmmph! Yes! Oh! Oh! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

It took Tom less than three minutes to erupt. His semen filled Dawn's cunt on the upstroke, then squirted all over the chair when she lowered her ass onto his lap. Dawn continued to ride him for another thirty seconds. Sperm was sloshing all over the chair and the insides of their thighs. Finally, Dawn stopped bouncing and just leaned back into Tom's chest.

"Do you feel better now, Tom?" I asked.

"Yes. Much better."

"Good. You can thank me later. But first, this whore needs to clean you up a little bit.

"Dawn, clean up Tom's dick. You left a mess."

Dawn first looked at me, then took a step toward the bathroom.

"Where are you going? His dick is over here."

"But you said..."

"I said to clean his dick. Get on your god damned knees and clean his mother fucking dick. Can I be any clearer than that?"

Dawn got on the floor, lifted Tom's cock and balls, and looked up at him. She looked back at me, and then suddenly a light went on inside her. She lowered her face to Tom's crotch and started licking the cum from his thighs, balls, and shaft. It only took a few minutes for Tom's cock to respond to the attention. Before long, he was once again fully erect.

I walked over to the camera, removed it from the tripod, and held it in front of Dawn's face. One thing I have always hated about home videos is the static camera angle. I knew that it was a little late to save this video, but with the five minutes of digital tape remaining, I wanted to mix it up a little.

I moved the camera all around Dawn's face as she continued to give Tom a tongue bath. I shot her oral action from every angle possible before deciding to switch it up one more time.

"Stand up, Dawn," I said.

Dawn promptly released Tom's cock and stood up.

"Now continue what you were doing, but remain standing."

Dawn spread her legs a little wider, and then bent over at the waist. She placed her hands on top of Tom's wrists and lowered her face to his crotch. She licked his shaft up and down, then swallowed the entire length.

While Dawn was sucking Tom's cock, I let the camera wander all over her entire body. I started at the ground level, and panned up her thighs all the way to her crotch. I focused the camera to capture the cum streaking down her thighs, and then zoomed in on her swampy pussy. I spread her ass cheeks with my free hand, and then poked the tip of my finger into her ass. Dawn wiggled her ass and pushed backward, impaling herself all the way to my knuckle.

I removed my finger and continued panning the camera over and around her body. I focused the lens on her breasts hanging onto Tom's lap. The 'replace tape' light flashed, so I shut off the camera and threw it on the bed. The timing was perfect, as my erection had finally returned.

I retrieved one of the dildos from the bathroom, and then pushed it into Dawn's pussy. It slid in easily. I lined my cock up to her ass and pushed. I entered her ass almost as easily as the giant dildo slid into her cunt.

"Mmmmmmmm!" Dawn lifted her head and moaned. "Yesssssss! A dick in every hole!"

Dawn resumed sucking Tom's cock while I continued fucking her ass. Dawn's pussy repeatedly tried to expel the dildo, so every few strokes I had to push it back inside her. I sawed my cock in and out of her ass while she bobbed her head up and down on Tom's lap. Dawn's big boobs wobbled all over the place, bouncing off each other and Tom's thighs with every stroke.

I fucked Dawn's ass for at least fifteen more minutes. I varied my rhythm and speed, but I was not getting any closer to climaxing. Dawn, meanwhile, moaned and grunted through several orgasms of varying intensity, and Tom seemed to be ascending toward his own climax. I was going nowhere.

I pushed Dawn's ass downward. Without missing a beat, she understood my meaning and slowly lowered herself to the floor. Her face was still buried in Tom's crotch, and her ass was still pointing up and out, but her knees were now on the floor. I spread my legs and straddled her ass. I pointed my cock at her asshole and impaled her between her meaty cheeks.

From this angle I could reach her hair more easily. I grabbed a fistful of her red mane and pushed her face downward, forcing Tom's cock to the back of her throat. I banged her ass roughly while I pushed and pulled on her head, forcing her mouth up and down on Tom's cock.

"Suck him, slut!" I shouted at her. "Suck his dick like a filthy whore!"

Tom was bucking his hips in the chair. He still had no mobility, but he continued to fight against the restraints. I pounded Dawn's ass, fully cognizant of the fact that she had to be getting sore back there, but determined to live up to my promise to use her for my pleasure. I forced her face up and down on Tom's lap, while giving her the longest sustained ass fucking I had ever performed on anyone.

I was not at all surprised when Tom reached his climax first. I pushed Dawn's face onto his lap and held her head down. Tom's cock was jammed into the back of her throat, and he didn't seem to mind that his wife was choking on his cum. I held her head as he spurted jet after jet down her throat. Dawn gagged and coughed, but I refused to let her lift her head. A stream of sperm and saliva ran out her mouth and pooled in the chair beneath Tom's ass.

The sound of Dawn choking on Tom's ejaculating cock was all that I needed. I felt my climax approaching, so I increased my speed and fucked her ass harder than before. Dawn gurgled and moaned as I punished her asshole. After such a long build up, my climax arrived rather quickly. I felt an explosion in my brain, and then a jet of cum streaming from my cock. There were only two or three more spurts this time. The first two ejaculations had pretty well drained me.

I stood up, let go of Dawn's hair, and walked toward the bathroom. A trickle of cum leaked out of her rectum and ran down her thigh.

"I'm going to get cleaned up," I said. "Don't go anywhere."

I showered, dressed, and returned to the bedroom. Dawn was still on the floor between Tom's legs. The chair was soaked. Dawn was a mess.

"Tom, I want to thank you for the use of your lovely wife. She is a perfect slut. I hope that you will enjoy her the rest of the night as much as I did.

"Dawn, you are a beautiful woman. You are a magnificent whore. I have truly enjoyed our time together.

"Pay attention to the next part. This is how it is going to work from here on out. Don't call me. Don't e-mail me. Don't ask about me. I don't want to hear from either of you. I won't contact the two of you, either.

"If you do call me, it can only be for one thing. You want me to come over and fuck the shit out of Dawn again.

"If I ever call you, it will likewise be for one reason only. It will be because I want to pound that fat little slut's pussy and ass again.

"Make no mistake. We are not friends, associates, acquaintances, fuck buddies, friends with benefits or anything similar. I don't want to have drinks with you, watch a game with you, or go to a movie with you. I don't want to come over to your house for dinner. There is only one reason that we are all here tonight. Dawn is a fucking whore. I made her my whore because you wanted me to, Tom. If I ever want her again, I will use her anytime I want, anyway I want, anywhere I want.

"I get bored easily, so you will probably never hear from me again. That doesn't mean that I did not enjoy tonight. It just means that I like new experiences, and repeating what I have already done is not very interesting to me. If you do call me, rest assured that the experience will be completely different. I can't say how, but I promise you that it will be nothing like tonight, and it will not be anything that you could ever imagine.

"Are we clear?"

"Yes."

"Do we understand each other?"

"Yes."

"Very well. Good night. Oh, one more thing. Dawn, stop by my office on Monday morning. I need the jewelry cleaned and boxed. You can leave it with my secretary. Any questions?"

"No."

"Good night."

I picked up my bag and walked out the door. I did not plan to call either of them, but I was sure that Dawn would be calling me. I just had that feeling.

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers