Dawn Gives Santa a Gift

Story Info
I watched as my wife fucked Santa the night before Christmas.
1.5k words
3.94
37.2k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MF4BIM
MF4BIM
160 Followers

I left work early Christmas Eve hoping to surprise my 51 year old wife, Dawn, with an early Christmas "gift. I figured we could spend part of the evening in bed, and then head out for some last minute Christmas shopping and a nice dinner afterwards. When I got home, I saw Santa's sleigh on my roof making me a little apprehensive, but I went ahead and parked my car on the street. Quietly closing the car door, I walked across the lawn, slipped in my front door and listened.

I heard some jolly laughing coming from the master bedroom, so I slipped off my shoes and headed that way. I peeked around the corner and sure enough, I saw Dawn sucking on Santa Claus under the mistletoe. They hadn't heard me creep across the house like a mouse, they thought that I was stuck at my office hard at work. Then I watched as Dawn started fucking Santa Claus, with both her legs spread very wide. Oh what a fuck it would have been, if I could only have helped Dawn fucking Santa Claus that night.

Unfortunately I froze, unable to do anything but watch as Santa pumped in and out of my loving wife, as her toes pointed to the ceiling before wrapping her legs around his wide body. Thumpety, thump thump, thumpety, thump thump, look at Santa go. Thumpety, thump thump, thumpety, thump thump, over Dawn's hills of cum. Just then, Dawn cried out, "Santa with your nose so bright, you're making Dawn cum tonight". Santa pressed his cock deep into her, as she squeezed him tight for a moment and then seemed to melt beneath him.

As the two paused to catch their breath, I continued peeking from behind the door. Looking over the room, I decided this must have been a planned meeting, I mean, Dawn's clothes were neatly folded over one chair near were the stockings hung by the chimney and Santa's red jacket, pants and underwear was nicely folded over another chair. His boots were near the door, so I reached in and slipped it out into the hallway.

Remembering what they say about shoe size, I slipped my foot into Santa's boot. It was enormous, surely if that was an indicator of cock size, then Santa must have stretched Dawn's pussy wide open. From this angle, I never got a real good look at his cock to tell for sure, but the way Dawn came I can only imagine.

By that time, my blood was boiling and it was all I could do to keep myself from rushing in on the two of them. I would have, if I wasn't so afraid I'd scare Santa off. I mean, this was the night before Christmas and I sure didn't want Santa to leave and never show up at my house again. Right there and then, I pledged to do anything I could to make him feel welcome, on my roof, in my house and in my wife.

I heard the bed creak and peeked back into the room and saw Dawn climbing up on top of Santa's North Pole. She threw one leg over his body and while standing over him, reached down and worked both her hands up and down his huge pole. During their short rest period, it must have softened a little because now I saw it come to life like frosty the snowman.

I have always had the greatest respect for Santa through my life, but when I saw how his cock grow and grow in thickness, as well as height, my respect grew even stronger. After several more strokes, Dawn reached up and carefully pulled her pussy lips apart with one hand, while she guided his enormous cock into herself. Bending her knees, she lowered herself as I watched her lips spread wider and wider, stretching more than I thought she could bear, but she continued moving down over him.

I gasped as her lips finally slipped over the head of his cock and snapped tight against his shaft. Her knees bent more as slowly, ever so slowly she moved down, taking him into her body, inch by inch. Looking at her face I wasn't sure if it was pleasure, or pain she was expressing. More and more of Santa's enormous candy cane disappeared into my wife's pussy and all I could do was watch and lightly stroke my own erection.

Santa then reached up and took hold of her waist, helping her in her long voyage down the length of his cock. Her knees bent more as his cock continued burrowing into her, deeper and deeper, far deeper than I could ever dream of going with her. At that moment I was sure her body would just tear apart from him, I heard Santa mumble something.

I'm not sure exactly what he said, but it sounded like, "Dawn with your pussy so tight, will you make me come tonight?"

Dawn just smiled and then began to straighten up, sliding up and up his cock, leaving it glistening with her juices. She seemed to almost stand straight up, with his cock still inside her, when she lowered herself again. Down, down she slid, like a mouth on a candy cane. Then she quickly moved upward, then back again, up and down, moving faster and faster.

Soon Santa began raising his big ass up off my bed, sleighing deeper into my wife, moaning loudly as he did. He was close, I could tell by the way his balls seemed to swell and then his cock seemed to grow three times larger than the Grinch's heart. As he was cumming he called out, cum Dasher, cum Dancer, cum Prancer, cum Vixen, cum Comet, Cum Cupid, cum Donder, cum Blitzen. Dawn at the same time cried out, "Here cums Santa Claus, here cums Santa Claus, right down Dawn's pussy lane".

As I watched in amazement, all I could do was sing to myself, "Santa Claus is coming in Dawn, Santa Claus is coming in Dawn, Santa Claus is cumming in Dawn!" Santa held Dawn by the waist, his cock still buried deep inside her as slowly it softened. After a few minutes, Santa lifted her slightly and his huge, but soft cock slipped out of her.

Not wanting to get caught, I quickly slipped out of the house, quietly got in my car, started it and pulled it around the block where I sat and watched my house. In a few minutes Santa climbed in his sleigh and I heard him say, "Merry Christmas to all because Santa got laid tonight" as he flew out of sight. I started my car, drove the short distance to my house, pulled into the drive and parked.

I rushed inside, pulling off my clothes so by the time I reached the bedroom, I was completely naked. Dawn was just starting to put her panties on, when I came rushing through the door. Seeing me, she dropped the panties and stood straight up saying, "Honey, what are you doing home so early? Where are your clothes"?

"Never mind my clothes; I'm here bearing a gift."

"Just like that? What's gotten into you," she asked.

"Well mommy, I came home early and saw you kissing Santa Claus"

"You came home early," she repeated, sitting down on the bed.

"Yes Dawn and I saw you fucking Santa Claus."

"You watched us?"

"Yes, and it turned me on seeing his cock sliding in and out of you."

You enjoyed watching us?"

"Yes, imagine you fucked Santa Claus."

I leaned forward and eased my cock into her still damp pussy as she replied, "He was so big, it hurt at first, at least until I got good and wet. Oh Doug, did I ever get wet and he went so deep." My cock slipped easily into her still stretched pussy. I began pumping in and out of her as I said, "I love how that big cock made you come."

"You did?" she replied, reaching down and toying with my shaft as my cock slid in and out of her.

"And he came inside you?"

"Yes, your cock is sliding through all his cum that he spurted into my pussy," she replied, egging me on. "And now I want you to cum in me too."

"Oh yes Dawn, yes, I'm coming," I cried out as I arched my back and my cock exploded, spurting my own cum into her already cum filled pussy. I remained on top of her for just a few seconds, then my cock slipped out and I rolled over alongside of her.

"I just can't believe you watched us."

"What was I to do? I didn't want to scare him off."

"Why not?" she asked.

"It was Santa Claus; there is no way I was running him off. I want you to keep fucking him."

"You want me to keep fucking him?"

"Yes, and I want you to let him know next year for Christmas I want a three-some, but otherwise you just keep it up. Damn, Christmas Day is gonna be good this year with you fucking Santa Claus."

"Oh yes, all I have to say is, "Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night."

MF4BIM
MF4BIM
160 Followers