Dawn Joggers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her husband watched while still banging another girl and sucking my wife's tits. Only intending to rub her rear hole with my dick, I pushed it against her opening. Her husband's big cock must have been in here often! It opened without coercion and my glans easily slipped inside her ass. It wasn't very tight, but was very warm. I pulled it out and slid it very easily into her pussy where it rattled loosely in her cavern. As I began fucking his wife, she started clenching her pussy until it shrank and captured my stiff dick. To make it feel tighter, I pushed two fingers into her ass and pushed down to press on my enclosed cock. I was finally getting some hot satisfaction from the fucking when, without warning, I felt a warm tongue licking my dick as it pushed in and out of the worn pussy. HOW DID SHE KNOW? The hot tongue helped me come again - once in the big pussy and once on the tongue and face below us. Mrs huge tits came when I shot my load inside her. Her orgasm seemed to surprise her husband who began thrusting harder and soon exploded in our friend.

Shelly grabbed the husband's fat cock and licked it clean though it didn't fit in her mouth. She offered it to Kris, but it was too big for her mouth too. They took turns licking the just used, hugely stretched pussy and drank his cum from it. We were all amazed she could absorb the softball bat sized cock. "OK everybody, let's get in the pond, cool off and get the hell out of here." I shouted.

Finally, we all streamed into the pond for a relaxing skinny dip. With just a few minutes to splash each other, there wasn't much time or point in the typical grab assing after what we all had just enjoyed. It was fascinating watching Mrs tits huge boobs float and struggle to pull her out of the water. Her husband liked to throw himself face-up into dives so his huge cock would slap the water seconds after his head did. It splashed a lot of water! I think every woman there copped a feel of it. We had to cut our water time short due to the extended playtime we just had. As if we needed reminding, a vehicle came down the jog path with a flashing yellow light. "Oh oh! Paul's here already to collect his fee and chase us out. Let's get to the bench."

Paul reached the bench just as we left the water. He ordered the women to stand on the bench, two at a time, and squat with legs akimbo. The two newest in the group went first. Paul collected his fee. He pushed two fingers into each open cunt and stroked until they began moaning and abruptly pulled out. He sucked their juices off his fingers, apparently comparing them gastronomically. Slightly catering to his sadistic/misogynistic streak, we agreed to let him frustrate our women with his fingers and sometimes his tongue. He didn't seem to have any interest in fucking them and we didn't question that. "OK, next two. You two wait behind the bench."

I love watching all the bearded clams rise out of the water and wiggle away, so Monster cock and I were the last to leave the water. Kris and Shelly climbed onto the bench and Paul looked to the water. "HOLY fucking shit! Is that thing real? I hope you're not trying to push that slab of beef into any women. Even I wouldn't do that."

"The name is Steve, and I just fucked that young lady, I don't know her name. My wife takes me on every day in her pussy and her ass. You want to bend over and try me out?"

"Fuck no! Bring it here though so I can check it." Steve and his semi hard cock stepped forward and Paul grabbed it firmly. He barely got his big hand around Steve's dick and squeezed before it doubled in girth and stood up stiffly. Paul lifted it against Steve's belly and hefted his balls, silently studied the monster, then just as quickly as he began, he walked away from Steve and returned to the women on the bench. "Squat!" he ordered.

My wife and Kris held hands and squatted to present their pussies. Paul quickly stuffed their boxes with two fingers each and absentmindedly stirred them like a saucepan. He looked back at Steve's thick salami, still in deep thought. The girls slight moans, mostly faked, drew him back around. He thumbed their clits and the real moans came out. When their cunts became slippery, he yanked his fingers out and again sucked them clean. "OK, you two get behind the bench. You get up here." Carol and Mrs tits climbed on the bench and squatted before he asked. Two fingers squeaked into Carol, but his whole hand fell into Mrs tits. He did a double take and bent for a close look. "You MUST be monster cock Steve's wife! Holy shit!" He forgot about Carol's sweet pussy when he pulled his fist out of Ginny, Mrs tits, and sniffed it. His only evaluation was "hrmmph!"

"OK Paul, we're done now. Let's...."

"Not yet. Though we are pressed for time so we'll skip watching you fuck one of them. Ladies, bend over. You, come here." Did he mean ME? I went to him and he grabbed my dick and squeezed. It only went semi hard, so he started jerking me and warned, "If it don't get hard, I'm stuffing a finger up your ass to make you cum!" It wouldn't be the first time. I had to wonder if off hours park access was worth submitting to Paul's whims. After I was hard enough, he hefted my meat up and weighed my balls then walked back to the six women.

He started with Carol by spreading her cheeks and twisting a finger into her rectum before pushing his nose inside her. "Mmmm, you have the same wonderful, musky stench Shelly does. OK. Now you help me by holding all their asses open for me." I nodded to her and she complied. The next closest ass was Ginny's. Spreading her cheeks revealed a widely gaping rear hole. Paul pushed four fingers into the abyss, then folded his thumb and easily slid his fist into her. He stopped mid arm and looked afraid. "OK. That's enough today. Get out of here. I'm washing off and going straight to the gates to let anyone in.

Sparing the other four women was unusual for obsessive Paul, but I knew he would speed to the gates as soon as he could. We had to race him back to our clothes and he would make it hard to beat him. "Let's go girls, hurry. We have a half mile to cover on foot."

Carol piped up, "What about me? You tore up my clothes." We started running.

"Yes, we've been over this. I'll give you your keys and you can come back for your car. You parked in lot C right? It's just over there. You're welcome to jog home with us and stay awhile. We can rest a bit then have more intimate fun. We'll give you a ride to your car, but NO clothes. We're a half mile from the park, so you'd be naked thru the city that long. It's still pretty early, so it's low risk with HIGH thrills. Think about it. Hey everyone, let's do this again Friday, 0530. Bring a guest runner and we'll strip her clothes off too. Don't tell her what we do, but make sure she's clean and healthy."

We barely (yes, pun intended!) beat Paul to the clothes, but he opened the gates before we could dress since we took the time to get Carol's phone and e-mail. Two over dressed power walkers strode past us and stared wordlessly at us naked crazies. We all kissed then dressed, except for poor Carol who was thread bare. I gave her the keys and she said she decided to jog back to her car. "Mmm, Carol..." I called out "this should hold me until Friday." I spun her to me and kissed her deeply while not so subtly pushing two fingers profoundly into her amazingly, still damp love box. "Your sweet elixir is so compelling, I want it on my face until we meet again and refresh it." Six more early morning walkers passed unnoticed as I wiped my pussy drenched fingers across my nose and my wife's mouth. We headed home and hoped to see Carol again Friday.

============================
/\__/\
( ~ ~ )
> * < Please vote BIG and leave constructive comments. Thanks....

Seminal image: 2 joggers stripping with other joggers in near dark park

[g ck 8/26/10]=========== 5 words ==Submitted 8/26/10 | posted=8/xx/10

34 hrs to 1830 8/26/10

12