Dawn Meets Her Match Ch. 01

Story Info
Fun in a car.
1.2k words
4.17
8.4k
5
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msa6572
msa6572
49 Followers

Marcus sat down at the table, waiting for Dawn to arrive. The two had been talking for about a month, but things between them had taken a strange turn. He has asked her to meet him at the restaurant to clear the air. It wasn't that there was a problem between them, it was more like something was.. missing. As the bell above the door chimed, he pulled himself from his thoughts, just in time to see her walk in. As their eyes met, he noticed a tentative look cross her face, a look that said she found this as awkward as he did. After a brief hug and kiss, she slid into the chair across from him. He had purposely chosen a table away from the other patrons so that they would not be overheard. He spent the next several minutes assuring her that while he wanted to clear the air, he was definitely interested in pursuing a relationship with her. He asked her to let him describe the events from his point of view, and then promised to hear her out.

"Dawn, I love spending time with you. We have never so much as had a disagreement. For some reason, even when we have opposing views, we simply laugh, and move on. I find that so refreshing. As much as I have been wanting our relationship to progress, when it finally did, it felt... off. When I touched you, kissed you the other night, I felt something. Something new, and unexpected. From the day I met you, you have always been so sweet, so quiet, so demure. At that moment, I only wanted to tear your clothes off, and ravish you. I feel like you sensed that, because as soon as I realized it, you seemed to pull away. The look that crossed your face can only be described as fear, but at the same time, you only pulled away for a moment, before you kissed me again. Even though you were right there in the moment, I felt... I did not want to make you think I was an animal for our first time."

Dawn smiled at him, and he noticed her breath catch in her throat, as she blushed brightly. Somehow, it only made her more beautiful. She paused, clearly collecting her thoughts before responding.

"Baby, I understand, and you were not wrong. I felt your... lust in that moment, and it caught me by surprise. It caught me because I was not expecting that animal side of you, and also because... because I liked it. I am a quiet, demure person, just as you describe. but I am also a very strong woman. I am secure in myself, and like to be in charge in my life, even if I do it quietly. When I felt your desire, your lust, something happened that I was not ready for either. The part of me that needs to be in charge vanished. I wanted to be there for you. I wanted to let your animal have me. Because as much as that animal may be intimidating to me, I trusted it. I trust you. In that moment, if you had torn my clothes off, my only request would have been not to send me home naked. Other than that, I would have done anything."

Marcus looked at her with utter shock. He was dumbfounded, that she had spoken those words. he saw her discomfort, as she squirmed in her chair. He started to apologize for making her bare her soul like that in such a public place, but she put her finger to his lips, silencing him. As her hand fell from his face, she slipped something into his hand. He looked down, to find her panties in his hand, as she spoke only four words.

"Daddy? Let's try again."

Before she could react, he scooped her out of the chair, and she hurried to cross her legs, as he carried her at a run out of the cafe. She could not help but laugh, as he slid her into the passenger seat of his car, and tore away from the curb.

Dawn sat in the car seat, as he tore through the city streets. She sat in silence, as he slid around the curves. Finally, she summoned the nerve to speak, but as she opened her mouth, he stole her courage as he spoke.

"Do you really want the animal? Because if you are just saying that because that is what you think I wanted to hear, you should tell me now."

She glanced over at him, as she replied. Her voice came out in a whisper. "I meant every word. I still do." His hand dipped into his pocket, as he pulled to the curb. Her eyes opened wide , as he pulled her panties out of his pocket, and stuffed them into her mouth. She marvelled at how he could get her to immediately drop her guard, and give him anything he asked for without question. Marcus grabbed her hand, and pulled her towards him in the drivers seat. As she lifted her leg over the gear shift, he stopped her, and gently guided her backwards. She was slightly confused, until the leather knob of the shifter pressed against her. He revved the engine, causing the shifter to vibrate furiously against her body, as she felt herself getting wet. He slid a single finger between her legs, and curled it, guiding her slightly higher into the air. As he lowered his finger, her body slid down onto the knob of the shifter. She could tell that this was exactly what he had planned, but was unprepared as he stepped on the clutch, and guided her down, letting the stitched leather slide inside her. She moaned loudly as she rocked on the shifter, the vibrations from the motor penetrating to her core. he ran his hand up the side of her dress, as he spoke.

"First gear, my pet. Let's see how long, hard and fast this car, and you, can go..."

She thrusted her hips backwards, and the car slipped into first gear with a jolt. Her tender pussy clenched around the shifter, as he tore from the curb again. She lifted her hips, then slid the length of the shifter deep inside her. as she moved, the stitching of the leather rubbed against her clit, driving her wild.

"Second gear."

She slammed her hips forward, shifting the car into second. Her body felt like jello, and she struggled not to collapse into the back seat. The engine revved higher, as her body followed. He didn't need to encourage her any farther, as she fucked her way through the gears. From the scenery flying through the back window, she could only estimate their speed at well over one hundred miles per hour. The car gripped the corners like a Formula one racecar, causing the shifter to twist and bottom out repeatedly deep inside her. The feeling was... exquisite. she had never felt a need like this ever. It coursed through her blood, building pressure. Finally, it was too late. Dawn's back arched, and she screamed through the panties in her mouth. Her pussy locked tight around the shifter, as wave after wave of ecstasy tore her apart. She finally collapsed, her head falling into the back seat, as he slowed the car. He pulled her panties out of her mouth, as she lifted herself off of the shifter. She curled up, with her head in his lap, as her body shook from the release. gently, she undid his pants, and with no rush, slowly slid him into her mouth, gently caressing him with her lips for the remainder of the drive.

msa6572
msa6572
49 Followers