Dawn of the Bimbarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After all, he had all the time in the world to loot. There was an attractive woman currently sucking herself off on the chair nearest him...and she was folded just enough to expose her ass.

"Hey," he said, waving to get her attention, "Can I show you a way to really feel good?"

Her mouth left her dick just long enough to say: "Yus please."

Braid needed no more than that. He removed his clothes with the quickness and dexterity of a master thief, one who had a history with quickies while on the job. His cock, though not small, was utterly dwarfed by the enormous one currently in Dawn's mouth. But he didn't feel any jealousy or embarrassment. That thing was far too big to be useful, anyways. As his career had shown, size and strength didn't always matter. Sometimes all you needed was the right weapon in the right place.

His tip pushed into her ass and she squeezed hard enough to hurt, looking around her cock with an expression of genuine surprise. Braid didn't know she expected, but with her reduced mind, this might have been an unexpected outcome.

"Relax, sweets. Focus on your cock and how good it feels. It feels good, right?" After a noise that was pretty clearly affirmative, he continued. "This is the only "staff" you'll need from now on. Just keep focused on what feels good and relax everything else."

He waited for her ass' deathgrip to loosen, but loosen it did. As the moans poured forth from the former Wizard, her hole opened for his use. He was only too happy to oblige her, entering her with his own sigh of ecstasy. It had been far too long since he'd fucked. Far, far too long.

Braid hammered into her with all the overenthusiastic exuberance of a young man desperate to reach his own peak too early. Dawn meanwhile had figured out that if she timed opening her mouth to his thrusts, she could facefuck herself with the energy from his movements so that it felt like she was simultaneously being fucked in her mouth and ass at the same time. A true breakthrough, rivalling her many magical discoveries Braid was sure of it.

"Mmgh bmbbt sprrt," Dawn managed to say, and from her trembling Braid was able to piece together that she was about to lose control. He squeezed her enormous breasts together around her cock and kept up the pace.

"Do it, slut. Cum in your own mouth. Make magic happen."

It was all she needed. Her balls scrunched down and emptied, filling her mouth and puffing up her cheeks with each spurt. Her throat worked hard to keep up with the sheer quantity of her release, but it proved to be two much. She let the tip pop from her lips and had rope after rope of hot cum splash onto her freckled face. Braid helped her a long by stroking her shaft to make sure every last drop ended up on her body. Her orgasm sent rippling contractions down to his cock, milking his own load out of him with enviable dexterity.

Braid slammed himself home and replied with his own seed, flooding her clenching hole until it overflowed and drooled onto the expensive upholstery. His former foe, the Great Wizard who had nearly beaten him, reduced to his personal self-sucking cumdump. How fucking good was that?

"Gods you look so pretty," he said, and meant it. The effect was only added to when he pulled his own from her ass and left it a creamfilled mess. She smiled at the compliment, cum leaking from the corners of her mouth.

"Really? You think so?"

"Absolutely. You know, whenever you get worried about your old life, put your cock in your mouth and suck yourself off. You'll realize this is a much more fun life than being a doddering Wizard in a tower far away from everybody else."

Dawn nodded. "Oh gosh you're so right. I was missing so much fun!"

The cleanup took a while. Braid threw her the old robe on the floor, which she partially used to mop up the cum they'd both shot before slipping it on. He didn't make any comment beyond a shake of his head, he was simply too busy bagging up his gleanings. There was a practical fortune of Wizardy nonsense to take, but without his horse Kettle, he'd be slogging it himself.

"Is there a way for me to get back?" she asked. "To the way I was before?"

He turned to face Dawn. She was running her hand along a round bottom flask, her offhand holding the robe closed around her.

"If there was, would you want to?"

"I don't know...I was powerful, in my way. But I was a little sad, and lonely. And I was frightened a lot. That's why I started learning spells in the first place, to protect me from monsters and bad guys. I guess I kinda became what I was scared of."

His eyebrows raised. That was rather incisive for someone who'd just had their intelligence warped.

"Well, I can't reverse it. There are probably mages out there who could try, but since you said this was based on the research you yourself performed, it might take a while for them to get up to speed. If they can at all."

Dawn nodded slowly. "I understand. I guess I better get used to being dumb and strong. You think there'll be jobs for me?"

"Are you kidding?" he said with a laugh. When her face didn't move, he held up a finger. "Just a moment. Try breaking something."

She pointed at the flask. "Like this?"

"No, no, something sturdy. Like that table." He gestured to the workbench that her previous self had been expositing behind. She moved over to it, shuffled off all the expensive looking gadgetry and, with a shrug, brought her fist down. The wood splintered on impact, and though her hand recoiled in pain, it looked like the table had taken more than its fair share of the damage. She smashed into it again, this time with a kick. It exploded, sending bits of wood in every direction.

Dawn looked like she'd just had a metaphysical experience. "Holy shit...I'm really strong!"

"To answer your question then," he said, folding his arms with a satisfied grin. "Yes, there'll be plenty of work for you back in the real world. You can be a powerful mercenary...or a professional courtesan, if you want. No royal in the world wouldn't dream of bedding down with you for a night."

She pumped her fist. "Hells yeah. Okay lemme get my things. I think I have some travelling clothes around here somewhere."

She hurried over to what might have been Vhule's living quarters at one point. In comparison to the elaborate architecture and the expensive arcane contraptions, this part of the tower was surprisingly spartan. A bet, a wardrobe, and a rack to hold various staffs and foci of the Wizarding profession. She tried on several outfits before deciding that she was simply not the right shape for any of them to fit. Dawn settled for a fresh robe, which she tore and tied in places to make a makeshift dress. She dealt with the dangling of her cock tying a little rope from a pair of pantaloons and binding it to her left leg. It was inelegant, but at least it would wobble around in the open as much.

Thus prepared, she emerged with one of the less impressive staffs in her hand. It wasn't glowing or anything, so Braid assumed she was just using it as a walking stick.

"Ready!" she said, beaming.

"Alright," he said, patting the bag full of loot, "Only one problem: how are we going to get down?"

Dawn stepped over to the side of the room, hauled up her foot, and kicked it into the stone. The bricks fell inward, revealing a darkened passageway.

"This tower originally had stairs. I just covered them over to keep the riff-raff on the ground floor. Thinking back...I should have just left you there. Maybe I wasn't too smart to begin with?"

***

They made it down the long, curling staircase in silence, besides the jingling and rattling of the trinkets in Braid's pouches. If Dawn noticed, she didn't comment. Instead, she took off down the stairs at the half-way point at a sprint, laughing all the way. It seemed she was just enjoying the feeling of moving with the body of a powerful warrior.

Back outside, the Tower had lost a lot of its fell energy. The sun was dipping close to the horizon, but it nevertheless felt warmer than it had when he'd first arrived. Indeed, to the east, he saw that the light of dusk was casting a long, distinct shadow onto the wastes.

"Where will I go now?" Dawn asked.

"Well, the nearest town is a good three day's walk. Two if you're nimble." He returned to the place where he'd left the little sliver of portal open and cut with Aperi, slicing it open again. With the nature of the space between space being so volatile, he was concerned that the portal to the stables back in town had shifted on its own. Nevertheless, it beat the alternative.

"No, but like...where do I go now? Where do I even start to start this new life?" Braid noticed her inching, ever so slightly, over to his side.

"Oh no, no way. You just tried to kill me several times-"

"And you just robbed me!" she cut back, pointing at the sack of loot on his hip. "You've been compensorted in full, as far as I'm concerned. The least you can do is, like, let me tag along for a bit. At least until I get my bearings."

He shook his head. "No, no, no way. I travel light and fast. On my own. Solo."

Dawn made a face. "Isn't that, like, lonely?"

His mouth hung open, but a quick retort died in his throat. He'd never considered himself 'lonely' per se. He'd had his pick of attractive partners, attended the finest parties, and had many people after his attention. But the pairings had never lasted more than a few months, the parties were filled with people he hated, and the only attention given readily were those asking for his services. In truth, he couldn't think of the last time he'd just...enjoyed someone's company without expecting something in return.

And despite Vhule Penumbrod being an incredible self-important prick, who Dawn was might be in flux. He could give her a new start, a fresh way of doing things. Who knows, she might end up doing something worthwhile, instead of hoarding trivia in a giant tower in the middle of nowhere.

Plus he could not deny: she had an incredible ass.

"Alright. But only for a little while. We'll get you geared up, you'll do great with an axe. But that's it. Plus this won't be charity; I expect you to help me out if I ask for it."

Her damnably pretty smile outshawn the light of dusk. "That sounds good to me!"