Dawns Fatal Mistake

Story Info
Sexy girl lies on resume and pays a heavy price.
2.8k words
3.95
56.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This job was important. I really needed the boost in pay to afford even the basic things in life. I have been here before.

My name is Dawn and this is a true story of what happened to me in my twenties.

I know not finishing college was a mistake I was so close. That college degree was what separated me from poverty and the good life what bothers me the most, is that I have more knowledge and skill then any applicant for all of the prior jobs I interviewed for.

This time was going to be different; I was going to make a little upgrade on my resume. They barely even read the resume I'm told and, my references in the past barely checked.

I now know it was a mistake but I decided to change my resume to read I was a college graduate. It seemed like a good idea at the time; little did I know it would be a life changing experience.

The day of my big interview finally came. Being a tall natural blonde, 5'10", with 38DD, chest, I knew dressing a little sexy could only help.

I dressed professional except my skirt was a little shorter, and opened a few more buttons on my white shirt. I wore a suit jacket but kept it wide open, so the outline if my dark green bra would peek through. My dark thigh highs might have been a little over the top, but the skirt would mostly cover them. Completing my outfit with just below the knee boots, made the look perfect.

When I arrived at the office I was greeted by a little tart of a receptionist. She seemed to look me up and down as she led me to the inner office. There I executive secretary greeted me, took my resume. She handed me papers to fill out and sign, and asked me politely to wait here.

The office was large and modern. The tables, chairs, and desk had the black and white lacquer look. The carpet was pristine white, and there were large windows surrounding, the waiting room as well as the big office. The very office where I was hopeful I would be shaking the hand of my new employer.

I was led I to the main office by the secretary. I sat down and was asked the usual questions one would expect during a job interview.

I was interviewing with John, a senior Vice President. The agency told me he had full authority to hire and fire and before I left would probably know if I got the job or not. He was a man in his fifties, balding in the middle and was probably about 30 or 40 pounds overweight. Usually this is a good thing because I guy like him can only dream of having a woman like me.

When I sat down my skirt rode up a little more than expected because of the material of the chair. The tops of my thigh highs were showing, but I was certain John didn't mind. Also the chair as a little higher then mist and it were tilted forward. This caused my shirt to open up more than expected and the top of my bra was showing. Again, this was not list on John, who didn't even hide the fact he was leering.

John was going on and on about the company being family owned and based its reputation in honesty in a mercy business world. He also told me about my generous salary and benefits. He discussed the hours and what my responsibilities were. He was speaking as though I got the job already, and I was trying to hide my excitement.

Then there was a knock on the door and the executive secretary came in. She was polite about the intrusion and went to John, whispered something, and John nodded like he understood. After she left his demeanor changed drastically.

It seems, they did find out about my little white lie about my college experience, and they were not happy about it. . He was now lecturing me on legal liability, and ethics. Knowing I was not going to get the job I started to get to leave in shame. John pointed me back to the chair and I heard him on the phone calling security.

I apologized about what that I had forged a college degree on my resume, and was trying to explain why I did what I did. I just wanted to leave, but when I turned to the door I saw two huge black security guards standing in the waiting room.

I asked why security was here and he explained to me they were to detain me until he could call the police. Surely he was kidding the police for a little white lie.

He explained to me that the documents I signed were to verify everything on my application, and resume were the truth. This made me legally obligated to the state of New Jersey, the Federal government, but also the company.

I was started to get nervous now, but still defiant. He handed me the paper I signed. It clearly stated my responsibilities to be truthful in all of my documents and interview. The penalties under the law were mandatory 1-3 years in jail. In addition to possible prison time, I would have to pay a mandatory $250,000, fine to the company.

Now I was clearly getting the picture, but told John, I would say I just made a typo on my resume. Also it was his word against mine, that I claimed I had a B.S., in business administration. He politely pointed to a camera on the wall. That was the last time he was polite.

Now I was begging with tear filled eyes for him to just let me go. I begged for mercy promised I had learned an important lesson.

He looked like he was thinking it over as he called in his secretary. He name was April, and she was tall and busty like me, but she was older and past her prime. In her day she was probably a looker like me.

John explained to her that I wanted to just leave and forget the whole thing. She started to laugh, but covered her mouth. He decided that he would let April make the decision. I looked at her with pleading eyes. She motioned for me to stand up, and my heart lifted as I thought she was going to tell me I could leave. What she said next, was the start if a very long day.

"Turn around," April said, I looked dumbfounded but I complied and turned around and then just stood in place.

"Look at you," April snorted, "you come here dressed like a slut, commit a state and federal crime, make a joke out if thus company and then just want to leave?"

I started to beg again and was frantic in my speech. Promising I was truly sorry and just wanted a good job for once. As John reached for the phone, presumably to call the police I blurted out, "Please don't call the police, I will do anything work for free anything, whatever it takes."

"Ok Dawn, John said, first let's see how sincere you really are. First, strip off that shirt and pull out those big tits of yours, let's get a real good look, right April."

"What, I said. I'm not doing that, it's not what I meant about doing anything." As he reached for the phone, I knew he had me. I stopped him from making the call as I reached for my top button.

As I started to unbutton my shirt, John came from behind the desk to join April. They took seats in front of me, while they watched me take off my shirt. I unbuttoned the shirt slowly hooping they were just testing me, or would just stop me.

When it was completely unbuttoned, I remember next I was to take out my tits, so they could get a good look. As I slowly started to reach inside my bra to pull out my tits, April jumped up. Impatiently, she just unhooked my bra, pulled it off me and left me holding my arms over my tits in an attempt to cover up.

She guided my arms over my head, and behind my neck. It was clear they wanted full exposure. April open a file drawer, and threw my shirt, bra and even my purse in and closed it.

I then saw John snapping pictures of me with his phone, and I immediately covered up my tits again. April jumped up, pulled my arms off and slapped me hard in the face.

"Listen bitch , April lectured, we have all the evidence we need to put you in jail for wire fraud for mailing your illegal resume from New York to New Jersey, as well as felony misrepresentation ,and now, public exposure."

"So let me spell it out for you so it's clear, April continued, unless you want to go to jail, pay us $250,000 by the end of the day we own you. We own your body; we will do whatever we want to you, whenever we want. Now you have two choices, you soy $250,000, and leave with the police or you FUCKING STRIP NOW!"

John knew, April knew, and now I knew I had no money, and would meekly comply. So I started to strip again, and once again John was taking pictures. I took off my skirt, pulled down my thong, and removed my boots. When I got to the stockings, April stopped me.

As I stood there April and John started to play with my body. Groping my tits, sliding down to my pussy and spanking my ass like the piece of meat they thought I was.

Suddenly the door popped open; it was the perky receptionist, Kelly. She was all of 21, about 5' 6" tall, long brunette hair and a tight body. I was guessing she was about a 34C, and was clearly not hired for her brains.

Just when I thought April, and John would stop molesting me, they spoke to Kelly as though I was not even there. They introduced me to her, and after giving me an evil grin, she walked up to me, grabbed both of my nipples and pulled and twisted them hard. She realized them and as she started to leave, she mumbled something about my tits being real and handed April a ten dollar bill.

As if nothing just happened, April moved me into several different positions, and the molestation continued. I was bent over the desk, and my tits were hanging down. John handed April my phone and started snapping pictures. John mounted me from behind. He was dry humping me with his now erect cock, and grabbing my tits in the process. He stepped on his knees back to examine my pussy. He opened my moist pussy lips, ran his finger over my clit, and I jumped as he probed inside my hole.

I was so upset about the invading fingers; I didn't notice April had sat down, spread her legs, and lifted her to reveal her neatly trimmed pussy.

John pulled my hair, and led me on my knees face to face with April's pussy. He pushed on the back of my head and it was clear they both wanted me to luck her pussy. Seeing no other choice, I stuck out my tongue and tried my best to lick my first pussy without throwing up.

Next I heard 2 sounds, one was the office door opening, and the other was the sound of a zipper being pulled down.

As I was licking her Pussy, April started pushing the back of my head, and started grinding her pussy hard against my helpless mouth.

Then I was horrified to feel the tip of Johns cock at the entrance to my pussy. I tried you fight off both of them to get away, but more hands were holding me in place. They were big and strong most likely one of the black security guards.

I was helpless to stop them now, I felt Johns fat belly resting on my ass as he started to penetrate deep into my pussy. I could barely breathe as April was pounding my face with her pussy. John was getting in more rhythm now, and as the fight started to leave I could feel the large hands of the security guard playing with my nipples.

As both of them feverishly pounded my helpless body, I could hear camera phone clicks, and giggling which was Kelly recording my torment.

April was the first to start bucking, she was moaning and I could smell a puff of her pheromones. Then not more than a few seconds later she grunted and exploded in orgasm all over my face.

John was not far off himself, I felt a few more deep invading penetrations. As I knew he was about to cum, I begged-him not to cum inside me. Everyone except John laughed in unison. John reached for my tits and used them to pump faster and harder. Just as he was about to explode he pulled out and ejaculated all over my ass and back. It was warm, sticky and there was plenty of it.

When he pulled out, I was help in place for more pictures. I was flipped to, my knees, where John put his cock near my lips and told me to milk him clean bit doesn't swallow. There was still plenty of untapped cum on his cock, and I sucked it into my mouth.

He pulled out and used my hair to dry his cock off. I saw Kelly with a video camera, and the security guard with his huge cock now out of his pants, stroking it fast.

I was thinking they were going make me take his cock also. He wasn't only big, but fat and thick. It would surely split me apart. Instead however he came in front of my face and shot ropes of cum all over my face, tits, and hair.

As I looked up in horror and shame, I saw Kelly, John, and April all taking pictures of my cum stained body. The security guard used my hair to clean his cock as well, zipped up and left with Kelly. Kelly took my phone with her.

April ordered me to wipe the cum off my face and rub it on my belly, pussy and ass. Then she handed me my clothes and told me to get dressed, and not to clean the cum off.

Kelly returned and handed me my phone, gave me a long passionate kiss, smacked my face hard, and left.

As if it was all normal I was told I got the job. However I still owed the $250000. After what I had just endured me hardly reacted. I was told I was my hours were 9-5 and would get a salary plus $10,000 off my debt per month until it was fully paid. Also I would get additional credit for business meeting, parties or whatever they needed my body for. Also, it was nonnegotiable. They were very professional and acted as though they didn't just rape me.

As I was walking out I could feel my thong stuck to my asshole, and pussy glued with their cum. I could see the cum in my cleavage, but I was not allowed to clean it. Worst of all I could feel my sticky hair, hitting my face as I walked out.

Everyone was staring but not in surprise. It was more like a stare of lust. Now I knew they were all in on it, and I would be servicing each and every one of them within the next two years. As Kelly waved, and smiled I opened the door and left.

In my car I cried, felt shame but not like the other characters on this website my story was real. I felt trapped, humiliated and sick. I didn't enjoy my treatment today and never will. It was blackmail and rape pure and simple.

When I got home and did some research, I discovered it is not a felony to lie on s resume. Also even though I signed a document to be truthful, they can't enforce a $250,000 fine legally.

However they did have the pictures and videos of my shame. I saw the pictures and texts Kelly sent from my phone which portrayed that day as consensual. The pictures simply looked like a naked photo shoot.

This was only the beginning; the story gets much more shocking. Remember as your reading that this is not fiction. As the story continues, you will see people at their worst.