Dawn's Gangbang Pt. 03

Story Info
Stupid whore wife gets pain and pleasure at her gangbang.
4.3k words
4.15
80.4k
43

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigDiaz
BigDiaz
51 Followers

Author's Note: This is a continuation from the moment Part 2 left off. It is darker than Parts 1 and 2, including the infliction of pain on a woman, with her being confused and humiliated because of her reaction. If this sort of thing makes you uncomfortable, stop reading now.

*****

Dave was standing over Dawn as she lay on the floor, having just fucked two successive groups of three guys. More like raped by two groups of three guys, but who cares? Dave was standing behind her where she couldn't see him, watching her, seeing if she was at last ready for him.

As I said before, Dave was quite brutal with women. He always looked good - more than one girl said he looked like a movie star - so he had lots of girls that wanted to hook up with him. But I knew that girls that got involved with him usually didn't stay long. I had seen what he did to girls, and so I thought it over carefully before inviting him to this little party with Dawn. But after a while I decided that I didn't give a damn. He always made the show interesting, and when he got to "work on" (as he called it) a girl, she never was the same afterward. He never did anything permanent physically, but it really messed with their minds. I was wondering what Dawn was going to be like when he was done: better, or broken?

Dawn's breathing started to slow down. It was obvious she thought her marathon session of being fucked was finally over. She was completely wrong. The next hour would be the most difficult time for her throughout the whole night. Like I said, I figured she would never be the same. She had shown me she found pleasure in things that shouldn't be fun for her, especially when we pushed her limits. Of course, we still had what the rest of us were going to do to her after our little break watching Dave "work on" her for a while.

Dave quietly got down on the floor next to her. Putting his mouth right next to her ear, he said very quietly, "Get up and come with me." Her eyes snapped onto him, but she did what she was told. When she started to follow him, he even used the same words I had earlier to lift her up a little bit. "That's a good girl."

He walked her over to the couch and laid down on it, hands behind his head, and waited to see if she would climb up on top of him. She got up off the floor and followed. Heels sounding as she walked, tits jiggling, Dawn still had a slightly unfocused look to her eyes. Every eye in the room was on her. Even though she had been fucked really hard, I was amazed that she still looked really good. Her long blonde hair was flowing out behind her. Really high heels, like the 6 inches she was wearing, always made her look good. She actually seemed to be proud of her body as she walked across the room. That was unusual. I wondered if this night had already changed her some. She looked awesome.

Dawn walked over to Dave, looking down at him laying there with his cock standing straight up for her. He did not say anything. I wondered if she would need encouraged, but no. She did exactly what she had to do, all on her own, moving to straddle him so she could ride his cock. She obviously had not looked at his hand, because if she had, I wonder if she would have been so cooperative.

Dave didn't push her yet. He always wants to see how far a whore will go on her own. It is amazing how, even when they have been seriously fucked over like Dawn had been that night, many times, they still will cooperate in their own destruction.

Dawn started down that path, doing what she was told to do. Seeing that his cock was rigid and waiting for her, she adjusted herself so that she slid him into her cunt without even being forced. It was the first time tonight that she voluntarily took one of us inside her. Every other time, either she was passive or she was forced. Not this time.

When Dave didn't move start stroking into her after a few seconds, she slowly started to ride him, putting her hands on his chest to press herself up and down on his cock. It was obvious that, at least by now, this whore knew what she was expected to do for us. Despite her other failings, she usually was a pretty good fuck when I had used her before.

Her use of her hands provoked the first reaction by him. "Put your hands behind your head. Don't use anything but your legs to ride." She got a confused look on her face, but did what she was told. "That's right. Be a good girl and do exactly what I say, OK?" For the first time in quite a while, she made a coherent reply: "OK. I will."

"That's good. Now, listen to me. No matter what happens, you keep your hands behind your head and keep riding my cock, OK?" She answered again, "OK. I will."

The rest of us had pulled back a little to watch this show. Dave always takes his time when he "works on" a girl, so it is a good chance to catch a rest. He usually spoke very calmly to her, insisting she do as she is told, any then turning on her when he was ready. No one made a sound. We all wanted to see what Dawn would do when he made his move. I was betting, considering how cooperative she had been with me when I was calm and quiet with her, and how out of touch with reality she was right now, that she would do whatever he said. I was pretty sure that Dave was going to bring her right to the edge and then push her over.

I could see some things about her that suggested I was right. Her tits, which had settled down when she had calmed down, were slowly starting to heave again as she moved with him. Her nipples had hardened up, as if she knew something was about to happen to her. But she didn't resist. She had looked earlier like she was just might be getting used to the idea of being fucked by guys she didn't know, or maybe just that she decided that if she couldn't get away, she might as well enjoy it. After all, Dave was treating her a lot better than the rest of us had, and he has just the type of looks that she likes, so I bet she had deluded herself into thinking he was a nice guy and wasn't going to hurt her. Wrong.

"Now, tilt your head back and look at the ceiling. No matter what, keep your eyes on the ceiling until I say otherwise, OK? You won't like it at all if you move your hands or your eyes, OK?" Again the reply, "OK. I will." Maybe he just had her cowed into submission. In any case, almost immediately her head rolled straight backwards and her eyes fixed on the space above her. She also arched her back quite a ways, which made her DD rack slide up her chest a little bit more and stand out better. I still am amazed at how different she looks with her new tits, even if I wish they were bigger. She would have had an absolutely perfect body, ready for use, if her husband had just put more into her boobs. Of course, I was the one who got to play with them, so what the hell. She still looked amazingly hot.

It sure looked to me like Dawn was ready for Dave to make his move, but he has more patience than I do. He let her slowly ride him for another half a minute or more, until he knew she was settled into a rhythm. She was working him pretty good, with her back arched so that her tits were thrust right in his face, smoothly rocking her hips on him. She had fucked me the same way many times, always when she was turned on. Clearly, something had opened her up a little bit to at least enjoy the fucking, even if she was really being raped.

Once he was satisfied that she was doing exactly what he wanted, he added his favorite toy. With her eyes locked on the ceiling, she could not see what he was about to do. I was behind her, fairly close, just in case she tried to fight, but I bet she wouldn't.

I watched as his right hand slowly came out from behind his head and moved toward her left tit. In his hand was an ordinary pair of pliers that he had retrieved from his stuff a few minutes before. They were his favorite tool for "working on" a girl. He opened their jaws up with one hand so they were wider than her nipple, and then, taking great care so he would not accidentally get any of the less sensitive tit-meat further back, suddenly squeezed the pliers shut, directly on her left nipple.

The reaction was instantaneous. Dawn screamed - very loud. Her hands and arms twitched like she was going to drop them and grab his hand, but then she froze. Her eyes stayed up, and her arms didn't move. She was afraid of what would happen if she didn't do as she had been told. I realized that, with her head up in the air, eyes focused on the ceiling, she had no idea what the source of the pain was. She only knew that her nipple really hurt.

Dave always said that when he "worked on" a girl's tits with pliers, her cunt would spasm every time he did something to her. He said it was the most amazing feeling. He loved having his cock in a girl whose cunt was reacting to his pliers. I never tried it myself, but I had to admit that she did jump when he closed the jaws on her. She very well could have been squeezing his cock with her cunt.

He slowly increased the pressure on her nipple, keeping her screaming. But she didn't move again. I noticed that as she continued to ride him, even though he was holding his hand still, so that every time she came up, it pulled on her nipple. Her breathing was very hard, but she didn't stop fucking him.

After about half a minute - which seemed like a lot longer - Dave let her nipple go. That ended the screams, which trailed off to whimpers. The teeth marks in her nipple from the pliers were clear to see. He moved the tool to his left hand, then extended them toward her right tit, jaws open again.

Once more, the teeth closed on Dawn's nipple, crushing it in his grasp. She screamed again, this time a piercing scream that really showed how much it hurt her. But she didn't stop riding him or move her eyes, continuing her slow progress of sliding herself up and down his cock, even as he was hurting her.

I watched as this time, he slowly twisted the piers, doubling the intensity of her screams. I could see the look of agony on her face, as tears fell down the sides of her face. But at the same time, I noticed her nipples stayed hard and she showed signs of excitement. I concluded that my guess that Dawn was a closet pain slut was right on the money.

Dave started twitching the pliers, a little bit at a time, twisting her nipple a little further with each move. Each time he turned it, she screamed again, a short little scream of intense agony, relieved as he backed off about half the distance after a second or so. This went on for about half a minute, until her right nipple was now turned a full twist from the rest of her tit, crushed almost flat, the sides bulging out from the teeth of the pliers. From where I stood, I could see that her face was a mask of pain again.

Dave let her nipple go from the teeth of the pliers. It snapped back into place, causing a yelp of relief to come from her mouth. She shuddered and let herself relax for a moment. He lowered his arms and set the pliers down quietly where he could get them again. He wasn't done with them yet, but it was time for something different. Through all of it, she had no idea what it was he was using on her tit to cause such intense feelings.

Through it all, she stayed put. Her eyes locked on the ceiling, hands clenched behind her head, body erect, chest heaving with every breath, riding Dave's cock up and down slowly. He whispered to her, "You like the pain, don't you?" She replied very quietly, almost so low we couldn't hear her, "Please, sir. Give me more." I noticed she called him "sir". Interesting. He wasn't finished, though. "Tell me what you want." Her reply was perfect. "Please, hurt me. I want to hurt. I love being hurt like this."

I couldn't figure this one out. She wanted pain? I always thought she was a pain-slut, but now I knew for sure. I wondered what was going on here. Dave must have wondered too, because he asked. "How does it feel?" Dawn answered, "It hurts really bad, but it makes my pussy so hot. It's like electric on my clit. Please give me more." Well, if that's what she wants...

After allowing her a few seconds to compose herself, he got her moving again. "Ride harder. All the way up and all the way down." Again the reply: "Yes, sir."

Dawn slid herself up his cock, almost to the top. She paused for a second, then let herself drop. Just as she bottomed out, Dave's right hand suddenly lashed out and slapped her on the outside of her left tit, really hard. She let out a startled little yelp. Better yet, her big tit smacked into the other one, making them both bounce.

Up she went again, then dropped. Again, just as she came down, he slapped her tit, the right one this time. She let out another sound, this time almost mewling like a cat. It suddenly became clear to her that he was going to hit her every time she came down. He wasn't being gentle, either. I could see that he was making sure to get his strength into every blow. He asked her, "Do you like that?" She answered again, "Yes, sir. Please hurt me. That feels so good."

Dawn started rhythmically bouncing up and down on Dave's cock, each time coming down hard, and each time having her tit slapped from the side. The slap of her hips hitting his was drowned out by the sound of her tits being beaten. This was what he did women - he would give shots of pain to the tits of girls as he fucked them. He did it for several reasons. He said that it made their cunts milk his cock, which of course he really liked. It was also very humiliating, reinforcing that he was in complete control of her, and that she was there only to serve his needs and give him pleasure. Riding him as she was, her hands out of the way and not being able to see anything but the ceiling, she was completely defenseless, which made her feel more helpless. He took full advantage of that helpless feeling.

Dave believed in punishing girls because they were women. He really wanted to humiliate them, and he did it well. He always said that nothing was better than hurting a girl's tits. Sticking out where she could always see them, women instinctively want to protect them, and are afraid to leave them unprotected. Also, they were an unmistakable sign of her inferior status, especially for girls like Dawn, who know that they have pumped-up tits, and thus, understand that their bodies have been modified for a man's use and pleasure. Using her tits, especially really big ones like Dawn's DD's, to inflict pain on her instead of giving her pleasure, made it clear to her that she was here only for his pleasure, not hers. She was here to be used as a toy. Absolutely humiliating.

Dawn was convinced I didn't think of women like this. She didn't think I looked at them as objects. Of course I actually did use women as toys, and made an effort to humiliate them, especially her. She was such a whore for me, but it kept her coming back to me.

Funny thing was, Dawn wanted to be humiliated. I knew that already. She had been debasing herself for me for two years. She always came hardest when she was in front of a mirror, or when I was taking pictures of her getting herself off. I really didn't think pain would do it for her too, but here she was, having orgasms from the pain and begging for more.

Despite being pretty brutally beaten on her tits, she continued to ride Dave, dropping hard onto his cock, trying to get both of them off. I could see on her face, still turned up toward the ceiling, showing a strange mixture of pleasure and pain. It was clear that she was in some way getting off on being beaten. So far as I knew, Dawn had never been beaten while being fucked, or even beaten before being fucked to soften her up. She had stopped crying and now was breathing faster, clearly having a series of orgasms. That didn't mean she wanted to be raped like this, but she wanted the feeling, almost like a drug. She both wanted this while hating what was happening to her.

Her tits kept sliding back and forth, reversing direction with every strike. Sometimes he was fast enough to hit her again before her tits stopped moving the other way, making them slam together even harder. The outer sides of both tits were already red, with darker spots of bruises starting to show. All of us were really enjoying watching her continue to cooperate by riding his cock, with this strange mix of pain and pleasure. As Dave liked to do, he decided she was ready to go to the next level.

Dropping his hand down, he stopped hitting her and grabbed the pliers again, lifting them up in front of her chest. He said, "Look down at me." Her head dropped down, allowing her to see for the first time what had been locked on her nipples. Dawn's eyes got very wide when she realized that it was pliers he was tormenting her tits with, and more importantly, she realized he was about to use them on her again. Even then, though she slowed down a bit, she didn't stop riding his cock, keeping him deep inside of her cunt.

This time, he opened the pliers up a lot further. Once he got the jaws as extended as far they would go, he extended them out toward her left tit, pliers set so he was above and beneath her. He was grasping an inch or so behind the nipple, in the firm part of her tit meat. Slowly, he closed the jaws until they were touching her skin on both sides, but not applying any pressure yet.

"Do you still like it when I hurt you?" She answered the same way as all the other times: "Yes, sir." He went on, "Does it excite you? Does it make you feel good?" By this time, the tears started coming down her face again. I was shocked at the reply. Again, "Yes, sir." Dave asked her, "Why do you want me to hurt you?" Her answer was perfect. "Because I'm a whore, sir."

With that, he started putting pressure on the handles of the pliers, crushing Dawn's left tit in its jaws. She started screaming in pain again. He grabbed her right nipple with his fingers as well, digging his nails into it and twisting it a half turn. Her screams intensified, but so did her efforts up and down his cock again.

Dave's right arm started twitching. I could see he was really trying to crush her tit. The jaws of the pliers dug into her, almost a half inch deep. He pulled hard on the handles, stretching her tit away from her chest into a painful cone. That made her wail louder, but the tone changed. I was trying to figure out why. It was obvious that the pain really increased whenever she moved up away to ride his cock. I had to give it to him - she had been on him for almost 30 minutes, and he still had control of himself.

Dawn was becoming engulfed in pain. I could see that she now understood the depths she had sunk to. Having the pliers digging into her tit had really changed how she felt. The pain was intense. It wasn't going to be permanent, but it was the conflict inside her was pushing her over the edge. She hated being like this. She was being raped, after all. But at the same time, she was so excited from the pain. I realized what the tone change was in her screams - they were back and forth between screams of pain and screams of pleasure. Every time she would go up, it was pain. Every time she came down, it was good for her. That combination was enough to confuse anyone, but was especially difficult foe Dawn.

Plus, she was humiliated by the realization that she was responsible for all of this. She still had her arms up, hands behind her head. She had just a moment before asked him to hurt her and called herself a whore. And she was still riding his cock, and deep down inside of her, she wanted his cock in him. Dawn didn't know what to do other than just keep fucking.

When after a couple minutes, Dave realized he was going to cum soon, he switched the pliers over to her right tit and crushed it the same way. Her screams became even more intense. It was obvious that she was at her limit. To be honest, I was getting a little uncomfortable. My apartment is pretty soundproof, and there is no one else in the building at night, but this was starting to go a little too far. I wondered what to do about it.

BigDiaz
BigDiaz
51 Followers
12