Dawn's Gangbang Pt. 04

Story Info
Gangbang of a stupid whore wife ends.
5.2k words
4.24
52.5k
37

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigDiaz
BigDiaz
51 Followers

Author's Note: This part continues at the moment Part 3 ended. This part brings this story to an end, but Dawn may return. There is still a lot of her story to tell.

Again, thanks to everyone who read and liked. I understand that my stories have a dark and distinct tone to them, but there is a reason for it.

*****

Dawn was laying on the floor, looking like she was going to go to sleep. Her tits were bruised pretty good, but the rest of her was intact. We all were interested in having one more shot at her, so her sleeping was not going to happen.

I decided that I needed her ass first. I was the first guy to ever fuck her in the ass, and I loved using it. So did she, usually. So, I rather casually got up and walked over to her, still on the floor. "Did you like that, whore?" She turned her head to look at me and asked, "What?" I noticed her eyes still had that slightly unfocused look. I asked her again, "Did you like being beaten while he fucked you?" She replied, "Yes. What do you want?" Still not a good answer. It was pretty obvious that Dawn was trying to compose herself. She didn't know what she was supposed to be feeling, whether to be in pain or in ecstasy. There really was only one thing for me to tell her: "Be a good girl and roll over so I can fuck your ass."

For a long moment, she just looked at me. She really was confused because her emotions absolutely out of control. So, I slapped her hard across the face, in the hopes of getting her attention. I was surprised that she didn't blow up. Instead, while she did let out a whimper, she didn't do anything else except roll over onto her stomach, crushing her black and blue tits under her and sticking her ass up in the air, reaching back with her hands to pull her asshole open. Amazing - it was clear she still was ready to be fucked.

I didn't wait, mostly because I didn't want to share her at first. I gave Dawn a quick shot of lube, then shoved my cock quickly into her well-stretched ass. She immediately started fucking herself against me. I wasn't sure how focused her head was, but she at least understood that there was a cock inside her, and thus, she was supposed to fuck.

Dawn was sliding back and forth on the floor on her bruised tits while I pumped in and out of her. That explained the moaning noise she was making. Since she had her hands back on her ass, I decided to have a little fun. I grabbed her wrists, leaned back, and pulled. That lifted her body up off the floor, so her tits now hung beneath her. Her feet came off the floor too, so she was teetering on her knees, while most of her weight was hanging from her shoulders. Her head came back, and suddenly I heard from her, "Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

Of course, that is exactly what I did. I started really shoving my cock to her, as hard as I could. That started her screaming again, but this time it made sense. "Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!" She kept screaming the same thing, every time I put it in her. Her tits were swinging under her, slapping together. That had to hurt, but all she did was continue to beg to be fucked. I loved it.

Actually, I had seen this before. Dawn had started talking like this to me when she came back to me two years before. She really had dropped all her limitations that night, at least when it came to fucking one guy. She would do anything I wanted her to do, without question. It seemed that tonight had done the same thing again, making her drop more of her limits, this time being shared by 9 guys.

"That's a good little whore. Keep fucking me." Every stroke brought a sound deep from her lungs, almost a moan forced out of her. She threw her head back, tossing her hair up in the air. Her arms were snapped tight, holding her up for viewing and use. Her massive rack was full display for the guys on the couch. I noticed she was looking directly at Dave still sitting where he was before. It was almost like she was craving more of him. I wondered what she was thinking and what her experience with him had done to her. It certainly had changed her.

Harder and harder, she forced herself back onto my cock. Dawn was really doing most of the fucking herself, even though I was jamming her too. Her ass was really well stretched at this point, but even so, this had to hurt. I saw it as another confirmation that she was a little pain slut, even if she didn't want to admit it. She was getting off from the pain.

I could feel myself getting ready to cum, so I caught Mark's eye. We had quietly talked while Dave was "working on" her and had decided that what Dawn needed to do next tonight was pull the train, with each of us fucking her ass. I figured that would humiliate her more than anything else we could do, considering that she would be forced to fuck lots of guys with her ass, when she really only wanted me fucking her that way.

Mark got up and moved over behind me, ready to go as soon as I was done. After another minute or so, she abruptly screamed as I slammed her ass as hard as I could, while spurting another load into her. I let her wrists go without warning, which made her fall straight down onto her bruised tits. That caused another scream of pain to come out of her.

It was pretty clear that Dawn again thought she was done. Wrong again. As I backed out and sat down, Mark moved right behind her and rammed her. She immediately started screaming, "No! No! I can't take any more!" He got his hands on her shoulder blades quickly, just as she started to try to get up. That pressed her back down, right onto her DDs.

Before she could get her arms under her, I jumped over and pushed her head down onto the floor. "Listen, whore. I told you before that you are here to fuck all of us. That means you fuck us as long as we want. So hold still and take it." She shouted back at me, "Fuck you! Asshole! I hate you!" But at the same time, she stopped struggling. Again, the confusion between what she felt and what she wanted. She really didn't know what to do.

Mark started stroking into her again, hitting with his cock her pretty hard. This time, all her weight was pressing down on her tits. That had to hurt. Her eyes closed and she showed she was really in pain. But her breathing started picking up, getting deeper, like she did when she was getting turned on. Her body was betraying her.

That was always the problem with Dawn. She was smart enough that getting her to do things outside her comfort zone meant that she had to stop thinking. If she was thinking, she held herself back and wouldn't do anything fun or wild. But if she was pushed, her body started telling her that it felt so good that she would eventually let her feelings override her mind. Whenever that happened, she would do almost anything. After all, I got her to fuck another girl, didn't I? Unfortunately for her, that also meant that she was usually very humiliated when she went ahead and did what her body told her to do, because her mind would never shut completely off. Too bad for her, but fun for me.

It didn't take more than a few strokes of his cock into her ass before Dawn started reacting to Mark. Within a minute or so, I could feel her body relaxing, warming, begging her to stop thinking and start fucking. As I took my hands off her head, she started moving again, sliding back into his cock as he fucked her ass. Her mouth opened wide, while her head lay on the floor on its side, and started releasing moans of pleasure. Her body had betrayed her mind again.

Mark was really pounding her now, giving her deep thrusts into her asshole. Her reactions continued to get better, and more intense. She really started putting on a show, growing in intensity. He started breathing deeper, showing he was about to blow his load.

That triggered John to get up and get ready. We didn't want her to get any rest. This was going to be one long series of guys in Dawn's ass. The question was how much resistance she was going to give to each of us. Unless I was completely wrong, each one would be a little easier, but I didn't expect that she would totally break and give in to her use as a fucktoy.

Mark gave her a final stroke, followed by a load of cum. Sliding back on the floor, he quickly made room for John. As he forced his way into her, Dawn screamed a surprisingly loud and high-pitched scream that made it clear she still didn't want to be fucked by everyone. Too bad.

The thing was, I wanted to humiliate her. No, I didn't have the slightest respect for Dawn. After all, who wants a girl for anything serious who fucks around on her husband? If she did it once, she will do it again. That's why to me, she was a fucktoy, nothing more. All I wanted out of her was to use her body whenever and however I wanted. Because I didn't have any real interest in her, I might as well see what I could get her to do that no girl in her right mind would do - like set herself up to be gang raped like this. After all, we didn't put a finger on her at first. She stripped herself naked, even knowing there were 3 guys in the room waiting to fuck her.

John was being pretty hard on her as he fucked her ass. After all, this was his third round tonight, and none of us are sixteen any more. He slammed her really hard and deep, which could not have been comfortable for Dawn. She was letting out little shrieks each time, and I noticed that she had started crying again.

Dawn still had her heels on, which added a porn-like tone to her movements. She really was an amazing sight, down there on the floor. She still was laying directly on her DD tits. Every time John jammed her with his cock, she moved a little bit forward. She actually had slid about a foot along the floor with each guy that had been in her. Fortunately the room was plenty long enough. She had put her hands under her head so that it wasn't pressed into the floor anymore, but her head was still turned to the side. The tears had wet her face, but she wasn't looking at anything in particular.

John was really crushing her ass now. It was a wonder that she wasn't bleeding, but I guess enough lube had been used on her, and she had been so well stretched, that it wasn't a problem. Which was good, because the last thing I wanted was to damage her permanently. That probably would have created some a situation that could not be easily explained, considering she didn't let her husband fuck her in the ass. If she was injured there, the whole story probably would come out. So I made damn sure while Dave had been working on her to tell everyone not to hurt her too much. But John was pushing the limit.

Fortunately, he was almost done. Mike was up next, already in position to take over. Dawn had to know what was coming. After all, the pattern was clear by this point. So when John finished inside her and moved away, I was surprised when she raised up. I thought she was trying to struggle or get away again, not that there was the slightest chance of that happening.

Mike was on her in an instant, but she didn't try to resist. Apparently she just needed to get off her bruised tits. I didn't give a damn. Besides, now we got to watch them bounce around as they hung and bounced underneath her while she got fucked, which wasn't a bad show either!

I noticed something else interesting. Maybe this was the real reason she got off the floor. Dawn didn't have her head hung down, with her hair covering her face. Instead, she was looking straight ahead. She had her eyes locked on Dave, still sitting on the couch. There was definitely something going on there. It was apparent that he had noticed her gaze too. He had a look on his face that could have been interest or could have been amusement. I wasn't sure which.

Dawn, on the other hand, had a very intense look on her face. I could tell that she had succumbed to the feeling that was coursing through her of having so many cocks in her ass. After all, she had been a complete cock slave for the last two or three hours. I hadn't looked at the time, but she had not done anything else but service men since she arrived, without more than a minute or so break at any point. That had to be taking its toll on her somewhere. I would bet that right now, all she could feel was Mike's cock in her.

Mike too was on his third round, since he and John got to have Dawn suck them off to soften her up at the start of the show. That meant he also was needing every bit of her ass to cum in her again. He was doing a good job, though. Every shot to her was deep enough to get those same little squeals out of her that she had been making before. It even looked like she was trying to squeeze him a little bit. She definitely wasn't passive while being fucked. Clearly she was trying to get something out of it as well.

As Mike was showing signs he was about to blow his load, it was time for Will to get ready. He was a little annoyed at his poor performance before, so I was watching him closely to make sure he didn't go overboard. I was not a bit concerned when Mike backed out and Dawn asked, "Please, I just need a minute." Will didn't give a shit and neither did I. "No way, whore. You take it." With that, he wasted no more time forcing himself into her already stretched ass.

Dawn screamed pretty loud when he jammed her. She definitely didn't like him. I saw her grit her teeth and close her eyes as he started to build a rhythm. As soon as her eyes shut, Dave made a throat clearing noise. She immediately opened her eyes back up and locked them onto Dave again. I really wonder what was going on in her head with him.

After about half a minute, Dawn must have decided that she wanted rid of him, because she really started forcing herself back onto his cock, hard. I don't think that was really what he had in mind, because he grabbed her ass to try to slow her down. That really didn't work. I had to smile to myself, because even while she was being raped, she had gotten into control over Will.

I think it really pissed him off when he blew his load too fast again. Tom saw it coming and made sure he was ready to go for his turn. I really thought Will was going to hit her, but he must have decided not to. Tom just pulled him off and took his place. I made up my mind right there that this would be the last time Will was invited to a party with a girl. He couldn't control himself.

Tom did something different. He wrapped his arms around Dawn and pulled her up off her arms. He slid his hands up and squeezed her DDs, so he was holding her by them. Considering how bruised they were from Dave "working on" her, I wasn't surprised that Dawn started keening in pain again.

With her up on top of him, Dawn had to force herself up and down on his cock in her ass. That was really humiliating, to have to fuck her own ass. But she knew that she didn't have any choice, because she knew that resistance at this point would be meaningless. She was going to fuck until we were done. It was pretty obvious that she had decided she might as well enjoy it, although I had to believe that her ass was really sore by now!

Tom was always a tit man, so I wasn't surprised he was enjoying Dawn's funbags. He was really crushing them with his hands. That started the tears back up again, running down her face. I wondered what he thought about what Dave had done to her. I didn't care, because the way I saw it, I could play with them whether they were bruised or not. If it hurt her some, well, I had already seen her getting off from pain, so what the hell?

That actually was what started happening. Even though I could see that Dawn was really humiliated by it, she was having her body betray her again. She was flushed and breathing deeply, both signs she was cumming. I knew she usually had multiple orgasms from being fucked in her ass, especially if her tits were being mauled at the same time. She always denied it, because she was ashamed of her body most of the time, especially her big tits, but playing hard with her tits was a sure way to turn Dawn on.

Tears were coming down her face again, even as she started letting out a short cry every time she came down on Tom's cock. She was obviously getting off on this, even though she was also ashamed. Her mind and body were at war with each other for control, again.

Tom was also loving it. He had controlled himself well, but his time was almost up. Jim moved to get ready to take her on. Tom was really hammering her now up and down, and Dawn was doing the same for him. She was obviously building toward a massive orgasm. It broke over her just as Tom slammed her ass for the last time. Her scream of pleasure was the loudest and shrillest yet of the night. How she was still fucking like this I didn't know. There was a lot more to Dawn than she allowed to show. In a way, I hoped tonight's experience showed her that she could go a lot farther than she normally did.

Tom let go of her tits that he was using for handles and let her drop forward. This time, she caught herself on her hands before her bruised tits hit the ground. Jim slid up into position and got inside Dawn immediately. He made the 7th cock in her ass in a row without a break.

He decided he was going to take his time, it seemed. His strokes were coming much slower, if smoother and deep. Considering she had been going a lot faster, and could see what was happening here with each of us taking his turn, I bet Dawn would try to rush him along.

I was right. But when she tried to speed him up by fucking herself on his cock, Jim took steps. He reached out and got a good double handful of her long blonde hair and used it like a bridle on a horse. "Slow down, whore. You fuck like I want to. Not so fast. I intend to enjoy your ass." She replied, "Please hurry up. I hurt so much. I just want this over."

Jim didn't budge. He just kept his own slow process going, taking his time. He looked like he was having a good time. Dawn let out a little shriek every time he thrust into her and pulled her hair. Once more, the tears started up. I wondered how many tears she really had. There had been quite a lot tonight.

She was also still watching Dave. I really wonder if she was afraid of him, or if there was something else. I didn't see fear in her eyes when she looked at him, but I wasn't completely sure. He had definitely done something to really mess with her head, though.

Jim was still fucking her ass, but for all his efforts to drag it out, he was getting close to being done. Sean started getting himself ready. That left only Dave who had not used Dawn's body this round. I noticed that he leaned over to Sean and whispered something in his ear that got a nod in reply. I had no idea what he was going to do, but from the look on his face, as well as what I know about him, I had a feeling he wasn't going to go along with the rest of us.

Sure enough, after a minute or so, Jim started to fade. He didn't really have a big release, he just seemed to slow then stop. He moved away and Sean took his place.

When Jim let go of her hair, Dawn hadn't moved her head. Sean reached out and pulled her arms out from under her. She must not have expected it, because she didn't catch herself. Her face slammed down on the floor, crushing her bruised DDs under her. She let out a yelp of surprise, followed by a cry of pain and a lot of whimpering. Sean put his hands right on her shoulders, keeping her from moving and compressing her tits even more.

He also was fucking her really hard. Every stroke brought another cry. He also pushed down every time too, which couldn't have been good for her tits - except she was clearly obtaining enjoyment from the pain. Dawn really was a pain slut. That much we had proven tonight.

I also noticed that as soon as her view of him was cut off, Dave moved off the couch and had gotten over much closer to her, in a spot where she couldn't see him. I realized that he must have asked Sean to make sure she couldn't see her move. I don't really know why, but Dave can be picky about how he fucks with a woman's mind. Of course, he gets results, so he must know what he's doing.

BigDiaz
BigDiaz
51 Followers
12