Dawn's New Life Ch. 03

Story Info
Cindy does Dawn's ex.
2.2k words
3.92
40.7k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
palles
palles
155 Followers

Dawn's New Life Ch. 02 Cindy flipped open her razor cell phone as the jaguar pulled away from her father's driveway. "Call Matt." She instructed her phone.

"Hi there Studly, how are you doing?" She said as Matt answered the phone.

"Hey, Cindy, I'm hanging in there." Matt responded.

"Come on now, it has been three months, I know you love her, but come on, it's time for you to cheer up a bit and have some fun!" She scolded him for his sullen attitude.

"It would be nice to have some fun, but I don't know where I could start." Matt muttered.

"I have a few ideas!" Cindy chirped.

"What do you have in mind?" Matt's voice sounded somewhat better.

How to answer that question? Should she come right out and tell him that Dawn had informed her how large his cock was and she wanted to give it a try? Should she tell him that she and Dawn had spent nearly every night sleeping together for the past several weeks and she wanted a fuck from a real man? No, better he not know.

"Maybe we could go out and have a few drinks and listen to some karaoke or dance a little." She suggested.

"Well, I don't know, don't you girls have some sort of code against dating a friend's ex?" He sounded genuinely confused.

"Well, usually there is a ban on such behavior, but in this case I think we can make an exception. She left you, right?" Cindy bit her tongue; she had talked to both of them since the annulment. The stories matched, but she hated to bring up the facts of the case at the same time she was trying to seduce him. "Look, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to open the wound. Matt, I like you; I want to see you as happy as you were before."

"Ok, ok, ok. It's all good. Cindy, we can go out." Matt said before making arraignments to meet; since "Category X" was playing at "The Back Bar" they decided that a live band would be better than karaoke and agreed to meet at Diane and Bob's bar.

As he drove to the popular night spot, his mind again raced. She was right. It had been 3 months. He had not gone out with anybody. He pondered the various scenarios. Maybe Cindy had changed her mind and was willing to help patch things up with Dawn. Maybe she could let him know where Dawn's head was at. Maybe if he seemed pitiful enough she would give him a mercy fuck. He could use a fuck. It had been over 3 years with only one quick disastrous fuck with his virgin wife. He had grown tired of beating off and he had as good a chance fucking the former maid of honor as anybody else, perhaps better.

She was leaning against the Jaguar talking on her cell phone when Matt pulled into the nearly full parking lot. "Look baby, I've got to run, enjoy the night with your folks, they need to see you." He overheard her saying as he approached. Cindy flipped the phone closed and greeted him with a lingering hug and a kiss on the cheek. She took his hand and walked him to the door. They were soon inside and had ordered their drinks.

Cindy had decided to pull out all the stops. This was a one shot deal, either he would go home with her, or not. This was a one time offer, either he was ready or not. Her hand was soon on his thigh as she encouraged him to tell stories of his exploits in the Navy. She laughed at all of his jokes and smiled at all the right times.

After a couple drinks she went for broke. "Listen, this has been fun, but it is loud and I am starting to get a headache. Will you take me home?" She said as she handed him the keys to the Jag.

"Ok, sure, I guess." Matt said.

Her hand was on his leg the whole way back to the apartment. "I'll drive you back to get your car in the morning, or you can drive the Jag home and come back tomorrow." She put the ball in his court.

"I would not feel right driving your dad's Jag without you." Matt lied, he would feel great driving the Jag, but he would feel better fucking this red haired beauty. And things were headed to the bedroom, fast.

"Ok, come inside." Cindy cooed.

The door was no sooner shut than she turned and kissed him full on the lips. She slipped her hands down his shirt and broke the kiss just long enough to pull his shirt over his head before kissing him again. Her tongue explored his mouth as she tugged at his belt buckle and undid his jeans. Matt did not resist in the least as gravity pulled his pants down. Once again Cindy's hands were on his clothes. This time pulling his boxers down, as she followed them; ending up on her knees in front of him. With the door behind him, his pants down around his ankles and Cindy kneeling in front of him, he could not move without falling.

"Oh, my god, it is beautiful" Cindy looked up into Matt's eyes and returned to worship his cock.

It was the largest cock she had ever seen. Even semi-erect it was as large as or larger than the 9 inch penis which she had fucked in college. According to Dawn, Matt's cock would grow another couple inches as it fully-engorged with blood. So she reached her hands towards his dick and held it up to her lips. She sucked the circumcised head into her mouth, and licked the cock-slit with her tongue. She could feel the head swell in response. As it expanded, she felt her fingers move apart by the force of the enlarging member. She had to pull the head out, before her mouth was forced opened to the point of pain.

"Get out of your shoes and pants!" Cindy commanded.

He obeyed. He stood naked before her. He told him to follow her. She glanced back over her shoulder and saw his massive cock bobbing up and down as he followed her.

"You know, they are wrong, blonds don't have more fun; redheads just don't kiss and tell." She smiled at Matt, turned and took his hand to lead him into her bedroom.

"Do you want to fuck me?" Cindy toyed with him, as she removed her slinky dress.

"Yes!" Matt gasped.

"What about Dawn, are you going to be thinking about her as you fuck me?" Cindy was now playing with her firm "C" cup tits, which she knew were fuller than Dawn's perky little orbs.

"No, I have to get over her." Matt lied.

There was no way he would be able to fuck his ex-wife's maid of honor without thinking about the woman he had waited over two years to see naked. He had heard stories about Cindy from Dawn. He knew what a "slut" Cindy had been in college, and her behavior this evening had been very consistent with her reputation.

While Cindy's breasts were larger, her areolas and nipples were smaller and darker. Her pussy was cleanly shaven and she stood taller than Dawn.

Soon they were on the bed. His cock was starting to soften as he reached for Cindy's tits. He moved down to put his face between her legs and started to lick her hairless pussy. While he sucked her pussy, he played with his cock until once again it was hard enough to enter her hole.

"Fuck me, use your big dick on me." Cindy begged.

It was only a second until he mounted her and began to thrust.

"Oh shit, Studly; oh fuck, you are so big." Her pussy expanded enough to accommodate his monster dick. But she had to grit her teeth and bite her lips to tolerate his thrusts. In less than 3 minutes his cock exploded with an eruption of cum. "Baby, you have a big dick and you are full of cum, but darling, you have a few things to learn." Cindy said as she pushed him off her.

Matt's face flushed. "Look, your blow job was just too much. I could have gone longer."

"Get dressed!" Cindy said. "I'll take you back to your car."

"I thought.." Matt started to speak.

"Look Matt, you got to fuck me. I'm sorry; I just don't feel right sleeping with you next to me." Cindy tried not to be unkind.

"I'm sorry" Matt said as he pulled on his pants.

"Just get dressed." Cindy instructed. She had her dress back on, and was walking towards the counter to get the keys.

As they got into the car Cindy broke the silence. "Matt, do you want a little advice?"

Stunned Matt accepted her offer.

"You have a big dick. But you know a big cock is not enough to satisfy a woman. You can not just jump on her and fuck her for three minutes as hard and as deep as you do. You have to get the woman off too." Cindy tried to be kind. "I understand why Dawn walked out on you. I do not mean this in a bad way, but you have 'big dick' syndrome. Lots of guys with big dicks think they are god's gift to women, like we are going to cum just because you wave it in our face and hump us for 3 minutes. You have the largest cock I have ever fucked, but baby larger is not always better."

"I don't know what to say." Matt confessed.

"Don't say anything; just think about what I have said. I was going to try to get you and Dawn back together. Tonight was a test. Had you confessed your love for her, I would have worked with you both so you could have learned to fuck her without pain." Cindy chided. "Dawn really loves you, and it hurt her to leave you. I was going to do her a favor. You had to ruin it, you horny asshole. I offered you a mercy fuck. You could have turned it down and ended up with the best gal in the world, you dumb mother-fucker."

They were in the parking lot. As Matt got out of the car, he saw Cindy flip open the razor. "Call Dawn" she whispered into the phone. She spoke as Dawn answered the phone, "Baby, I'm sorry, he tried to fuck me tonight, and he is not worthy of you." "We'll get together tomorrow after work and look for a larger apartment; I want you to move in with me full time."

She had promised Dawn that she would not actually fuck him, and could not tolerate having Dawn know that she had not resisted the pull of the nearly foot long dick. She had to do it, so she could boast someday. Sadly, it had not been the best fuck she had known. She returned to her apartment and drew a warm bath. All too soon, the bath was cold and the hot water was gone. She dried off and went to bed. She fingered herself before pulling out her 5½" jell vibrator and fucking herself to a climax as she thought of her lover Dawn. In the morning she would change the sheets, but for now, she would sleep and dream, dream of the adventures she would have with Dawn.

Across town Matt pulled his pick-up into his assigned parking spot before making his way up the steps and putting himself to bed. The last two times he had gotten laid, it had ended badly. He recalled how proud he had been in high school when his cock was clearly twice as large as the rest of the boys. He recalled how he had teased and taunted them. He had bragged about fucking lots of girls in high school, but the truth was occasionally the mother of one of his friends would let him, beg him, to fuck her. But the high school girls seldom would ever allow him to get past third base. His blessing was his curse. He put a Xanax into his mouth and was soon asleep; sure he would never fuck his darling Dawn again.

In Beloit, Dawn pushed her face into her pillow and cried herself to sleep. She had loved Matt. He had taken her cherry and she had regretted having acted to rashly and thrown away the three years she had spent with him. But his actions with Cindy had spoiled any hope of their reunion. Cindy must have fucked him, how could she have turned him down? Could she trust Cindy? Could she trust her own judgment? Could she continue living in the wake of the tragedy which was her life? Was she a lesbian? Is that why she had not wanted a large cock? She had felt so good in Cindy's arms. Her fingers slipped under the elastic of her panties and she rubbed her pussy until she fell asleep.

palles
palles
155 Followers