Dawn's Revenge

Story Info
A daughter turns the tables on her abusive mother.
5.6k words
4.32
79.7k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers

My Dear Readers, Disclaimer: What I write is fiction/fantasy/fairy tales for adults. None of my characters are real, no one was injured during the production of my stories and just like on T.V., they all get up when the scene is over, have a beer, remove the makeup and go home, ready to return in the next chapter, all the boo boos healed.

Some spelling and grammatical errors are mine however some are intentional. Which is witch I leave as an exercise for those anal enough to care.

Votes and comments are as always gratefully received. E-mail will get personnel response if you remember to leave me a return e-mail address.

Enjoy. Dom Woolf


My wife Dawn and I were doing pretty good even in this depression, down turn, call it what you will. We both work from home, I'm an architect, and she runs a pretty profitable web based sales business. We own our home here in Las Vegas which we bought at a foreclosure auction for cash, paid 180k for a 550 k house, free and clear.

We have had our ups and downs, a lot of which were from working out Dawns sexual hang ups from her childhood. She was molested by her stepfather, but we worked through all that. She still had a mad on towards her mother and to tell the truth I never really liked the old broad myself. Charlene, Dawns mother always put on the airs of an old southern aristocrat but I always thought she was more like plain white trailer trash if you know what I mean.

Not that Charlene wasn't a good looker for her age (55), with her stylish blond hair, trim waist, long legs, and tight rump, she always reminded me of that old porn star Candy Samples, especially with her 44 double d tits that she liked to show off in tight low cut tops. Fortunately we didn't need to deal with her except at holidays most years.

It was just before summer when the door bell rang in the middle of the afternoon. Dawn was out shopping or something, I figured it was a neighbor or a package delivery; imagine my surprise at finding Charlene with two suitcases standing on stoop.

"Charlene, this is unexpected."

"Where is my daughter? She demanded as she pushed her way inside. She dropped her bags and strode off into the living room.

"Hello to you too," I closed the door.

In the two and a half hours before Dawn got home Charlene and I didn't exchange two words. I heard her puttering around the living room and the kitchen making her self at home.

I was about to go down stairs when I heard them start to argue, I found another two hours worth of work I had conveniently forgotten about.

My wife came up to my drafting room just as I was finishing and dropped down in my recliner. Dawn is a pretty woman with long brown hair, long and lean like her mother but with only softball sized tits. Still way more than a mouthful as the old joke goes and she does love to show them off when the occasion calls for it.

"Your not going to believe what my bitch of a mother just told me!" Dawn may not be a red head or have a reds fiery temper but once she works up a head of steam you don't want to be the object of her anger.

"My rapist son of a bitch of a stepfather lost all their money, lost the house, everything, and then has the balls to run off leaving my mother destitute. The house was foreclosed; she's out on the street with everything she owns in those two suitcases." Dawns voice had been getting progressively lower and she finished almost growling, "Turns out he had never even married her."

I was stunned for about a minute, then it sunk in, and I started way down deep in my belly, a long rumbling laughter. It burst out before I could stop it, Dawn looked at me in anger, and horror for about ten seconds then began to smirk, snort, and finally burst out laughing as well.

"The queen is dead." I managed to spit out. Dawn finished with "Long live the queen!" before curling up in my recliner, laughter slowly giving way to tears.

I held my wife for the next ten minutes as she let out all the repressed feelings for her mother, her stepfather, her lost childhood. When she finished crying she just sat her head hung down for another ten minutes or so before she suddenly sat up wiped her cheeks on her sleeve and announced, "Dinner in fifteen minutes." She was up and gone before I had a chance to react.

I washed up in the upstairs bathroom, taking my time before heading down to the dining room. Dawn had set three places at the table, one at each end, and one in the middle. Normally we eat at the kitchen counter, it's just more convenient, but with Charlene here she had decided to go a bit more formal. I noticed Charlene had parked her ass at the head of the table but I didn't say anything just went into the kitchen to help Dawn bring out the food.

Dawn asked me to grab the enchiladas and swung through the door with the salad. I heard her telling her mother to move to the middle seat, that she was sitting in my place before the door swung shut.

Dinner was a quiet affair, I noticed a couple of things going on. Charlene didn't eat much and drank a lot of wine. Dawn didn't eat much either but spent most of the meal looking coldly at her mother. The few conversations I tried to start died of neglect in short order.

After dinner I began to collect the plates to clear the table when my wife told me to leave them and asked her mother and I to join her in the living room.

Charlene of course started right in saying she was tired and wanted to go to bed. Dawn told her to sit down and shut up.

"Mother you're broke; you hocked the last of your jewelry to take a bus to my house. Everything you own is in the two suitcases by the door. You have no friends that will help you. You have no family besides David and me. You have never worked a day in your life so you have no job skills and the job market is in the shitter. So just what is it that you expect us to do for you?"

Charlene's face screwed up in anger, before a word came out of her mouth I could have told her this wasn't the right approach to take with Dawn. Dawn had spent a lot of years getting over what her mother had let go on in their family home before Dawn had run away. Now with the shoe on the other foot, Dawn was going to exact her revenge! Charlene didn't have a clue. This pretty much summed up Charlene's life, up to this point.

"I expect, young lady that you are going to help your mother out in my time of need."

"Fine, Mother," Dawn face wore an evil grin. "We will help you out just the way you took care of me as a child. You can work here as a housekeeper for your room and board. You will cook, clean, fetch and carry, you will follow orders or I will throw you out in the street.

Charlene was shocked, but Dawn finally made her understand, she would cook and clean or leave. Dawn gave her the night to think it over.

In the morning Charlene was gone.

Dawn and I cleaned up the dishes from the night before and made breakfast. Sitting at the bar stool in the kitchen I was just about to dig into my omelet when my wife casually threw out, "She'll be back. She won't last a week on the streets."

"Do you really intend to make her our housekeeper?"

My wife got that evil grin once again. "I intend to do much more than that. I am going to pay her back for every insult, beating and sexual depravity I suffer growing up. I intend to humiliate her mentally, physically and sexually. She is going to wish I had never been born before I am through with her and you my darling are going to help. You're going to get to do all those kinky things you have always wanted to do to me, but to her. You're going to treat her like a dog, make her take you in every hole in her body, cover her in your cum and bring in others to use her like the bitch she is."

I didn't respond, not then. Maybe I should have, but the more I thought about all the years Dawn had been made to suffer at the hands of her stepfather and his friends, of how Charlene had looked the other way or actively blamed my wife for her boyfriends depravity, the more the thought of humiliating her mother began to sound like a good idea. Though to be perfectly honest I really didn't expect Charlene to come crawling back or to agree to my wife's demands.

I was wrong, Charlene quietly knocked on the door three days later. I heard Dawn answer the knock and heard them talking in the living room for several hours but I was busy working on a tricky structural problem and didn't really pay attention.

I heard the shower in the guest bedroom running for what seemed like an hour and later still heard Dawn call up that lunch would be ready in fifteen minutes.

I really don't know what I expected but what greeted me when I came downstairs for lunch wasn't it. The dinning room table was set, a sandwich, juice, chips and a dip were on the table. Dawn was seated at the foot of the table and my place was set at the head.

Standing out of the way was Charlene, her normally coiffed hair combed straight and cut, rather raggedly, at her shoulders. Her face was devoid of its normally heavy makeup and she was wearing a maid's uniform or I should say a maid's uniform from a porn show. Square cut across the bosom with a platform bra pushing her breasts up, out her large mounds on full display.

The skirt was short, very short. She had on a maid's cap and apron but with very high heeled and rather severely cut shoes.

I think I froze with my mouth hanging open for several seconds before my wife's voice made its way through the shock, "Darling this is our new housekeeper Char. She has agreed to meet our every demand in return for room and board."

"It seems," my wife continued, "that she tried living on the streets for awhile and found that starving, sleeping under bridges and being used by dirty old drunks isn't her thing. So since she had little choice in the matter she returned here to face her past and my justice. Isn't that right Char?"

"Yes, maam."

Gone was the haughtiness from Charlene's voice. This new Char was a different woman, defeated, submissive.

"Why darling, I found her this morning on our front porch, dirty, hungry, wearing the only thing she owned a torn and filthy dress. She didn't even have shoes. It was the only Christian thing to do, to offer her this position and these clothes as my mother used to say."

I winced at that one. One thing Dawn used to get beat with over and over was how her mother was doing the Christian thing by beating her daughter and making her knuckle under to her stepfather.

"Doesn't she look much better all cleaned up?" Dawn gestured. "Show my husband how nice and clean you are Char. My wife's voice snapped, "Now!"

Char slowly lifted the front of her short skirt, revealing a newly shaved pussy. She then turned and bent over spreading her ass cheeks to show her clean and oiled asshole.

"Very nice," was all I could manage to get out. I was caught between feeling sorry for Dawn's mother and being horny at the possibilities this situation was beginning to offer.

Char's face was flushed and I could see her shaking as she turned back around smoothing her skirt back in place.

After lunch I headed back up to my office while Dawn instructed our new housekeeper in her new duties for the afternoon. My wife was really getting into this judging from the tone of her voice drifting upstairs the rest of the day. The sounds were punctuated by smacking sounds and little cries of pain that made me wonder what in the world was going on but I figured this was between them and I stayed at my work bench.

Char did bring me several cups of coffee during the day, always making sure I got the full effect of her outfit by doing a sort of dip as she placed the coffee on the low table across from my work station. It showed that her legs were still firm and lean, and her butt was still mighty tight for a woman her age.

I have to admit, it was getting harder to concentrate on lines on the paper with all the flesh being exposed around me.

Dinner was once again served by Char and I noted the living room and kitchen had been cleaned far better than my wife and I normally bothered to do. Not that we didn't keep things clean and neat but dusting picture frames and polishing windows and wood furniture just weren't high on our list of priorities.

After dinner I retreated to the family room to watch some TV. Usually Dawn and I would sit in our recliners and catch up on our favorite shows which we recorded as neither of us was into sitting through the endless commercials. Tonite, however Dawn stayed busy instructing and monitoring her new slave. Dishes were done, the kitchen cleaned and I was brought a beer or two before my wife joined me at the TV.

Char trailed my wife into the room and Dawn produced a large square pillow which she set on the floor between our two recliners. Char knelt on the pillow facing away from the television to await further commands.

Dawn took the remote, calling up one of the soft core porn flicks we liked to enjoy together before making love ourselves. The flicks were used to aid us in getting in the mood, tonite Dawn had a different idea.

"Those fake tits look so hard and unnatural. I bet they feel like rocks. Now Char's tits are all natural aren't they Char?" Char slowly nodded her head. I could see tears beginning to well up in her eyes.

"Show my husband your tit's. He likes big cow teats like yours."

Char slipped her blouse over her head exposing her breasts on the platform bra my wife had given her to wear. She had huge breasts with big dark areolas and hard full nipples. Char presented them to me like melons on a plate and I have to admit I didn't hesitate to reach over and squeeze them.

"My stepfather or rather the guy my mother was living with used to say my mother was a better cocksucker than any woman he ever met. He used to complain that I couldn't suck worth a shit compared to her. I always wondered if he was telling the truth or just being mean."

The look on Charlene's face was a sight to behold. She knew what was coming next. I was wondering if she would go along with my wife's revenge or if this was the straw that would break the camels back.

I reached down and unzipped my jeans, then just lay back in my chair leaving the rest up to Char.

It was a full minute where nobody moved. It was so quiet I could hear the clock in the hall ticking. Char reached back behind herself and unhooked her bra. She scooted over next to my chair, fingers unsnapping my jeans and fishing my cock out of my shorts.

Char closed her eyes, bent over and began to lick and suck my dick. I could feel her heavy boobs pressed against my leg, her tongue slipping up and around my cock head, then the heavenly warmth of her lips sucking my shaft into her warm mouth.

I looked over to find my wife fingering herself as she stared at her mother sucking her husbands cock. The look on her face was one of pure malicious triumph. She was finally beginning to get the revenge she craved for all the shit her mother had given her as a child. I lay back, closing my eyes, enjoying the humiliation of Dawns mother being forced to service her son in law while her daughter looked on.

Dawn's orgasm came just as I spurted cum down her mother's throat. Char choked a bit but managed to swallow most of my spunk. My wife made sure that her mother licked me clean.

"Not bad," I remarked, "but nowhere near as good as you darling."

"She's probably out of practice but we will make up for that I'm sure. Won't we, Char?"

Char nodded, her throat working at swallowing the last of the goop she had licked and sucked in. Tears were dripping down her face.

"Char needed some correction today, show him your body." My wife was enjoying every minute of this. Char stood up and dropped the remainder of her maid's outfit. Her ass was welted from where my wife had taken a bamboo cane and 'corrected' her.

"Go to bed now Char and don't forget to wash and press your outfit for tomorrow. Breakfast at eight, the menu is on the fridge."

Her mother gathered up her clothes, walking naked from the room.

Later that night as we lay in bed my wife cried on my shoulder. I just held her wondering if her revenge wasn't such a good thing after all.

-----------------------

Breakfast was sausage and pancakes, coffee and juice. Char served and stood against the wall, waiting on us at the beckoning of a finger. After breakfast I headed up to work and Char began another day under the watchful eye and stern hand of her daughter.

She served me coffee twice during the morning. Once I played with her ass and pussy, I made her just stand there with her legs apart while I explored her.

Dawn must have instituted a schedule because I was asked to give Char five stripes with the cane after lunch because Char had served it late. Char was made to bend over and grasp her ankles. I lifted her skirt revealing her naked ass but was surprised when Char counted out each stroke with "One Master, Two Master," etc.

Sometime later that afternoon I heard the doorbell ring. Char must have answered it, because she appeared in my doorway moments later with the package delivery guy following behind her. I signed for the parcel but could have signed J. D. Rockefeller for all the guy would have noticed, his eyes were glued to the heaving bosom of my mother in law. He followed her out before that thought came to me of what the poor guy must have seen following that short skirt up the stairs to my office.

At dinner Char was kneeling next to my wife being feed bits and pieces of dinner from her daughter's fingers and licking them clean after each bite.

I mentioned the delivery guy and what he must have seen. Dawns thought was maybe Char should give the guy a blowjob as a tip next time he came by. I never saw my mother in law looking so flustered.

After dinner was a repeat of last night except that Dawn had her mother strip nude as soon as we went into the entertainment room and spend the evening licking and sucking my balls while Dawn and I watched TV. Once again she was made to suck me off to end the evening but to this day I can't remember a thing we watched.

The following morning was a Saturday, after breakfast Dawn told her mom to change into the outfit Dawn had left on her bed as the two of them were going to do the shopping. I was asked to meet them here at two o clock, as Dawn wanted my assistance in picking some things out.

The outfit Dawn had chosen for her mother would have looked great on her, thirty years ago. It just looked slutty on a woman of Charlene's age which I guess was the point. A tank top with no bra in a stretch material barely held the woman's massive juggs and the one size too small hip hugger low rider slacks looked ready to fall off at any moment. I'm sure the six inch high heels weren't going to be much help either.

I went down to the shooting range and shot a load of skeet, came home and cleaned the shotgun before the women got back from the store. Char put away the groceries and Dawn had her model the clothes they spent the morning getting for Char.

Char now had several maid outfits from the regular ones one would find in any household servants closet to ones that would get her arrested in a strip joint. Dawn had also gotten her several sets of shoes from plain work shoes to a set of thigh high boots on stiletto heels. She had bought bras with nipple cutouts, sheer ones, pushups and platforms. Panties with slits, cutouts and thongs all designed to show off her assets. She got one swimsuit a very thin white thing with less material than a handkerchief and a string up the butt.

Char's new wardrobe would have done a hooker proud.

Dawn loaded us all in the car and off we went. I just sat back to see what my wife had planned next in the humiliation dept. I didn't have to wait long she drove us to the nastier section of town and into the parking lot of the biggest x-rated emporium in town.

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers
12