Day 01

Story Info
A couple finally are able to vacation together.
7.7k words
4.13
11.6k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crap, thought Mika. Yet another day where we are shorthanded managers. Why don't they just hire more or promote a couple of people who have the ability? This working every day 14 to 16 hours a day is getting on my nerves. Breathe...relax...vacation is coming up. Come hell or high water, it WILL happen!

"Mika! Can you give me a hand until Rick comes back from the bathroom?"

She looked up to see that the first break in sales was officially over as a bus walked into the restaurant.

"Get fries down! Karen, I want you to concentrate on doing the fryers and trying to get stuff stocked...and USE THE TIMERS! Make sure that no one eats nasty stuff!! I will do broiler steamer until Rick gets back, then when he does I will expedite the orders. John, just keep taking orders...Sam, can you take care of Drive-thru on your own until I get back up there? I can expedite for both of you then. Mickey, you make the sandwiches in order, when I get up there I will try to do the tenders and help with sandwiches as mush as possible with the tongs."

The crowd swelled to the doors as the orders were taken. Rick arrived back, washed and sanitized his hands, and took over the broiler steamer position.

"Where the hell did these people come from? I swear when I went to the bathroom there was no one!"

"Just after you walked out a bus showed up. It's ok...do what you can to help prepare the burgers for Mickey, that way he just has to put on the condiments. Just concentrate on getting the orders out quickly and right. Dear God we need to get these right, I do NOT need any more confusion added to this mess. You guys are the best, so I didn't even need to say that, did I?"

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Six hours later Mika finally got a break long enough to use the bathroom herself. As she sat down to pee she thought, this is the best feeling in the world. Sitting. AHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh to relax enough to sit.

"Sam, you work on stocking everything up here and for front counter, John, you concentrate on making the mess of a dining room looking good again. You guys did a great job with that monster of a mess. I am so glad it was you guys instead of the newer people. They would have panicked. Just so you know, we were complimented on how speedy we got everyone through. Keep it up! Rick, you are here for another hour and a half...I want you to concentrate on getting everything stocked and watch over boards while Mickey works on dishes. I am going to switch drawers so John can leave when he gets done; Let me know if anyone comes to the front if I don't see them right away, ok?"

"Sure thing boss! You have got to be tired. What time did you actually get here?"

"Same as usual, around 2, but I am going to be late tonight since the hood cleaners are coming at 4 am. I will get home in time to send my kids to school. This is getting easier as the months go by, you know. I send them to school, then pass out until it is time to come here."

"How is your Dad doing?"

"Well, he has come out of the coma, not sure if i told you. that much. He was hallucinating the other day. Was having Vietnam flashbacks. Mom cried for hours. She is doing better, since he is more aware. He even sang happy birthday to her. I am telling you, I can NOT wait until my vacation is coming up in a month. I am counting down the days...got my plane tickets the other day, and i almost cried because all I could think of was, I am going to be away from this place for more than 9 hours. How sad is that?"

John winked at her " Was it that or the fact that you will be with DW? You haven't been able to talk to him much since you are here so much. hehehe"

Mika blushed. "Well that too. When I talk to him it is like we are really together, but it is frustrating that he is in Canada while I am stuck here in Ohio."

"Where are you guys going again?"

"John, I told you earlier, we are going to North Dakota"

"Yeah, but where in North Dakota?"

"Well, I am flying into Fargo, he is picking me up there, then we are going to Grand Forks to stay."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The snow fell silently, menacingly beautiful. Snow drifts up to 6 feet covered cars, swirled on the roofs, covered the sidewalks and yards with ease.

"Hey Tory. This is Mika, I am snowed in. I can't even see my car. I am going to try to get it out, but, I am not going to raise any hopes. Is there any way that someone else can make it in?"

"Mika, we have been dead, I am going to call and see if Shara can make it in here. I will give you a call back. If I have to sleep here, it won't be the first time."

"I know. Which is why I feel so badly about it. I have been shoveling off the roof and trying to get the sidewalk shoveled, but it feels like I am making no headway."

Mika hung up the phone, and relishing the time with her kids that she so rarely had, went outside to try to dig her car out of the snow so that she could try to make it to work. Not that she wanted to go to work, she was exhausted from being in that building, but she felt bad for Tory who had been there since 5 am. Who was she kidding? She was just plain exhausted. They finally had gotten another manager in to help, so she was getting one day a week off now, but it seemed like all she wanted to do was sleep.

"Mom, Tory is on the phone!"

"Hello?"

"Yeah, stay home. Ken called and said to close down early, so I will just close everything down for you. I should be gone in an hour. The crew was happy to hear that."

"I bet they were. So how did mister director of operations in another state finally come to the conclusion that we should close down?"

"The weather report and our sales. More snow coming and sales at being next to nothing, it wasn't worth the overhead. Even with half of the equipment turned off, we use a lot of gas for the broiler and the fryers and the hot water tank."

"Yeah. Thanks."

"No problem. Have you talked to your mom yet today?"

"Yeah. Dad is trying to walk now. He took 4 steps in physical therapy today. I am pretty sure he realizes how much time has passed since he went into the coma. He missed Christmas, New Year's, Mom's birthday, kind of, and Mara's birthday. I think he feels bad about it. They are finally going to take the tube out of his throat tomorrow, so he will be able to talk more then. He will be able to leave the rehab hospital when I go to North Dakota so I will get to see him then."

"Oh yeah, how much longer before your trip?"

"Seventeen days and 8 hours before I have to leave for the airport."

"Hehehe, you really want to go, don't you?"

"Ya think?"

"I am counting down to the days where I will not have to worry about that place for more than a few hours. I think that and the fact that Dad is doing much better is making me so happy. Plus, I will finally get to see DW in the flesh! No more late night phone calls or emails for us! At least for a week. Then back to that boring routine. I think I am going to cry when I have to leave him again."

"I bet. I am not going to call you just because I am not going to interrupt anything" Tory giggled.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Ok, I am just about done, five more rows and I can throw this baby into the washer! Then all I have to do is to make sure that I didn't forget anything. When I throw the afghan into the dryer, I can take a shower and shave."

"How much longer do you think it will be before we can pick up Johnny?"

"As soon as I put the blanket into the washer. I figured you could spend time with your boyfriend while i am finishing packing. You guys can help keep me awake. I am not going to go to sleep before I leave."

"OK. I will call him to let him know when we are on our way."

Mika kept herself busy in order to not go crazy. She couldn't believe it. In a few hours she was leaving to see her DW. Then she saw the weather forecast. Oh no! she thought to herself. After calling the airport to confirm that all flights were still on time, she finished preparing her luggage and after pulling the blanket out of dryer and folding it, she packed the last item into the bag and took it out to the car. All that was left was to leave.

Waking up her parents she told them about the weather report to explain why she wanted tog get moving early. They agreed it was best and got ready to leave. Driving to Cleveland Hopkins airport under normal circumstances would take about an hour, but about twenty minutes into their drive they hit the snow.

"Wow, almost as soon as we passed from 21N to 77N it was like someone drew a line where it snowed and where it didn't. It went from nothing to two inches just like that." She said to her Dad.

"Yeah. This is why I wanted to drive. I know that you are a good driver, but I have more experience with this kind of travel. Besides, I just like to be in control. It looks like it is going to be bad."

"I know. I called and they said the flights were all still on time at this point, but with the lake effect snow, I am just not sure how bad it will be once we get closer."

They found out. Snow plows were in ditches, visibility was near 0, but she was determined that come hell or high water, or snow for that matter, she WAS going to make it to North Dakota.

Once she made it to the airport, in near blizzard conditions, she had four hours until her flight. taking off her shoes she emptied her pockets and watched her things go through the detectors as she waited in line. Finally it was her turn and she was through and could put her shoes back on. Holding her boarding passes in her pocket, she texted DW to let him know that the weather turned bad, but she was at the airport. She was tempted to call her parents, but was afraid of distracting her dad while driving in this mess. The flight was for 7 am, but with the storm, she got there around 4 am. Around 6 am her mom called to let her know that they made it back after stopping for breakfast.

Mika was exhausted from being weary, from the trip, from not sleeping, her head hurt from being tired, yet she was too wired to fall asleep. Reading a book off and on helped to pass the time, and finally she was boarding the plane.

Once on the plane she discovered that she had to pee, but no one was allowed out of their seats as they were taxiing to be de-iced. A full 20 minutes later they were next in line the engines slowed down to an idle and the captain announced, Chicago O'hare was temporarily shut down due to weather.

Sighing Mika waited as long as she could before finally unbuckling and heading to the tiny bathroom in the back of the plane. Relieved, she opened the door while rubbing the sanitizer on her hands to discover a small line waiting, she wasn't the only one!

She sat down and opened her razor to call DW at home in case he had not left his house in Winnepeg yet, to let him know that they were delayed and she wasn't sure how late they would be so not to rush and even get another hour of sleep if he wanted. His room mate answered and told her that he had left half an hour earlier.

Finally, the announcement that everyone was waiting on, they were heading to be de-iced and were on their way to Chicago. That announcement got a cheer from the passengers who were worried about connecting flights. Mika cheered silently and breathed a sigh of relief. FINALLY she was heading to her DW.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

After yet another delay, Mika arrived in Fargo 98 minutes late. Worried about how she looked, she got off the plane and went to the bathroom to reapply her make up and freshen up her perfume. She put her jacket over her arm and pulled her luggage while wearing her backpack that was her carry on. Nervous about seeing DW, she wondered, will I recognize him? I told him what I would be wearing, but looks can change. She was almost the last one out of the secure area as a result and as she walked out of the checkpoint her heart skipped a beat.

Standing tall with his leather duster on, he looked at her. This is him! Looking gruff with his stubble, his dimple still showed when he smiled at her. His glasses were dark but she still saw his eyes. She made it home. She smiled at him and said...

"Hi. At first I wasn't sure if it was you, but now I can't stop smiling!"

They hugged in the 'I am not sure how I should act at the airport in public' way. Mika felt his strength and smelled the leather. After getting into the car, they headed out to lunch.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"I am so glad that you aren't the eat like a bird type. I know you are starved from missing meals, but it was nice to see a woman actually EAT and not pick at her food"

Laughing Mika said, "Well I have not eaten anything since lunch yesterday. Plus I didn't sleep last night. I tried to call to let you know about the delay, but you had already left."

"It's OK. I knew it when I got to the airport and at first it said on time, but then it said delayed. I need my arm. I need to change gears."

"Oops, sorry. I guess I just don't want to let you go! I feel like I am dreaming and that I am not here with you. Your duster smells so good! I can just keep sniffing it until we get to the hotel."

She did, and drifted to sleep while holding his arm she awoke to the engine shutting off. they checked in and parked in front of their room. They entered the room and looked around.

"Nice room. I like the bed. Really big!" said Mika as she took off her jacket. DW took his off and walked up to Mika and held her to hm as he kissed her.

Without warning Mika shoved him to the bed and lay on top of him. Kissing him even deeper she moaned as she unzipped his jeans. Finally feeling his heat she could not wait to taste him. Pulling off his jeans she found his cock and touched it gently. Not able to stand it any more she licked his head and then shoved him entirely into her mouth. She was in heaven.

DW gasped in surprise as he was pushed down and then fondled. He was taken by surprise, but he was not going to complain. He wanted to do this since he saw her at the airport. She moaned around his shaft and he felt the hotness of her breath.

Mika somehow was able to get DW naked without taking her clothes off. When he realized this, he undressed her. Their naked bodies together, moving as one.

"See how wet you make me?"

"Mmmmmm. Feels nice. Hot and slippery. Sounds good too. When you are riding me like that it makes it easy to play with your huge breasts. Ii love to watch bounce like that. They are perfect."

"I love to feel you inside me like this...not too big...just right enough to fill me completely, stretching me out."

"I am not hurting you am I?"

"Nope, you are perfect. Like we were made for each other. You can be rough with me. It's OK."

DW flipped her over and slid his dick into her slit from behind. Grabbing her hips he fucked her hard and fast. She moaned her pleasure as she felt him pumping her from behind. She reaching between them and felt his hairy balls as he slammed into her. She felt his cock twitch at her touch, then began rubbing her clit. She came almost instantly and cried out.

DW felt her cum around his dick and knew that it wouldn't take much more for him. Diving as deeply into her as he could, he released his own tensions and gasped for air as he had been holding his breath. They collapsed on the bed and just lay there enjoying the moment.

He got up and went to the bathroom and got a warm washcloth for Mika. She cleaned herself off and handed him the washcloth. Lying in bed she felt so relaxed. He got into bed with her covered up their naked bodies. Then she claimed his right arm again and fell fast asleep. He looked down at her and smiled. Turning on the TV, he thought., yeah, this will be a good trip.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Mika stretched and yawned. She looked at DW and smiled. Then frowned.

"Oops! I am so sorry! I didn't mean to fall asleep on you!"

"It's OK. You were tired. I understand. What do you want to do now?"

"Let's check out the hot tub!"

Sliding into the hot tub, Mika sighed contentedly as the hot water ran over her thighs. This was the best idea ever, she thought as she watched DW slide into the hot water next to her. She was really very lucky to have this chance to be with him. Looking at him, she reveled in the fact that only a few hours ago his penis was sliding in and out of her. At the thought she felt herself getting wetter and it had nothing to do with the hot tub. Smiling she leaned against him.

"This is so relaxing. I really needed this."

"I know you did sweetie. How is your dad doing?"

"Well, he was able to get an overnight pass from the VA and drove the car back home from the airport. He seemed to be happy about that. Of course, being out of the coma helps too! The big problem is his arm. He can barely stand to move it, but the sling is not easy to put on him properly. Mom is the one that I am worried about, though. She lives for him, and if anything would happen to him, she would follow soon after."

"Well, the point of this trip is to relax and not worry so much. I will do what I can to help you to relax, you know that, right?"

Mika sighed. "I do, but I feel like I am being selfish here. After all, I get to be with you, not work, and relax and do nothing. It hardly seems fair that I could get so lucky."

"I am the one who is lucky. You came here. I get to sleep naked next to a hottie. I also get to watch you sleep." he chuckled.

Blushing Mika playfully slapped him and dunked her head under the water. Knowing that they were alone, she groped him and felt his hardness. Her heart raced thinking that this was all hers to play with. Sputtering she surfaced and giggled at him.

DW felt her hand wrap around his shaft and he leaned back thinking that they were going to get caught. He felt her straddle him as she kissed him deeply. "this is one horny woman!" he thought. Just a few hours ago they made love and she immediately fell asleep after. It seemed like she was ready again. He figured, well, that is OK. I want to feel her softness again. He pushed her away and breathed deeply.

"I am going to the pool. I need to cool down. Coming?"

"I will always follow you, my prince. You really are my knight in shining armor. You saved me from insanity so many times, you know that, right?"

"You saved me too."

"OH MY GAWD THIS IS COLD!" she shrieked as she lowered herself into the regular pool. He agreed, but the coolness felt good washing over his overheated body.

She did that to him. His body burned with desire to fuck her right then and there, but spying some new people entering the pool area, he knew that even without the security camera he would have to watch himself with her.

After swimming around for a while, switching back and forth between the hot tub and the pool, they finally decided to go back to the room, which was almost directly across the hall. Not having far to walk, they quickly dried off and ran back to the room without putting on their robes.

Mika dashed into the bathroom and started the shower. Making sure that the soaps and the shampoo and conditioner were in place, she stripped off her bikini and rinsed it out before jumping in herself.

"Hey, DW, why don't you give me your trunks and I will rinse them out so they can dry overnight?"

"How about I join you and do it myself?"

Giggling, she agreed that this was a fantastic idea. She shampooed her hair while he stripped naked, and was rinsing the soap out of her hair when he stepped into the shower with his wet trunks.

Once she finished rinsing they traded places. He rinsed his trunks out as she applied the conditioner to her hair. Watching him soak under the running water was too much for her and she bent down to her knees and sucked his cock into her mouth. Grabbing his ass she sucked deeper and pulled him closer to her and she felt him grow to reach her throat. Feeling the water running down her face and his head in her throat she let a moan. His hands went to the back of her head and he rubbed her hair as the running water rinsed the conditioner out of it while his dick was hardening in her mouth.