Day 2

Story Info
What punishment lay ahead for her?
1.1k words
4.18
22k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night, after his little "show" of domination, he spent the next couple of hours making the slowest, sweetest love to me. He kissed, caressed, loved every single inch of my body. Then, I curled up in his arms and went to sleep, sleeping the best I've ever slept in my life.

The next morning, I woke in the grips of fear. I was in a strange room, naked, tied face down, spread-eagle on a strange bed. As the cobwebs of sleep cleared from my head, I remembered the previous night and his promise of punishment. I raised my head the best I could, looking around, but the room was empty. I called out his name, but didn't get a response. I tested my bonds, but my hands and feet were tied tightly, stretching my body as far as it would go.

I lay there for what felt like hours (though, when I checked the clock it had only been about 15 minutes) and I heard the door open. I couldn't believe he actually went somewhere, leaving me here tied to the bed. I lay quietly, with one eye on the open door. I could hear him in the kitchen. My heart was pounding, as I waited to see what he had in store for me. It got quiet, and I was holding my breath as I watched the door. Just then, I saw him peek around the corner. He remained behind the door, looking in at me, with a small smile on his face, "You awake?"

"Yes, are you just going to leave me here like this?" I asked, trying to sound pitiful.

"For now," and with that, he disappeared again.

My mouth dropped in shock. I jerked my body as far as I could possibly move it. I started searching the room and noticed the computer behind me, and the webcam hooked up to it. I pressed my face into the bed, grinning. I started picturing him sitting in the other room, watching me from his laptop. I closed my eyes, picturing him looking up my bare legs, across my ass, up my back. The more I thought about it, the more excited I got. I pressed my body hard into the bed, oh, how I needed to be touched. I twisted and rubbed against the bed, raising my hips occasionally so he could see the moisture gathering on my smooth, shaved lips.

I screamed with complete and total frustration as my body went limp. After laying there for a few minutes, my face pressed into the bed, I felt something warm pouring onto my back. I shouted, as I looked up to see him standing beside me. I hadn't even heard him come in the room. He was holding a bottle of oil that he had warmed up and was pouring it up and down my back, all the way down my legs. He set the bottle on the table by the bed, and started spreading the oil all over the back of my body. His hand stopping against my soft lips, spreading them, slipping his fingers between them to rub my clit. I moaned and he asked, "Are you enjoying this?" I moaned in agreement and he slapped my ass so hard.

Then he climbed on top of me, laying his body on top of me, sliding easily up and down the oil on my back. I feel his hardness growing against my clit, his body pressing mine into the bed. He grabbed my hair, jerking my head back, just as the head of his dick slipped between my lips, sliding easily into my soaking wet pussy. He held my head stretched back so far, I was having difficulty breathing. He fucked me harder and faster, pounding me hard into the mattress. Tears danced on my eyelashes while my body was overcome with the greatest pleasure. He felt my pussy tighten slightly, signaling to him that I was about to cum, and he suddenly pulled out of me, denying me that release. My body lay cold on the bed, every ounce of me screaming from deep within, but I was unable to touch myself and he wouldn't give me that satisfaction.

He sat back watching me, and when my body had relaxed enough, given up on reaching that climax, he climbed back on top of me. Just as his dick slid completely inside me, he bit down on the nape of my neck. My entire body shuddered under him, such a mix of pain and pleasure coursed through me. His teeth dug into my neck, shoulders, arms, as he once again fucked me hard just until he felt me tighten, and again, left me screaming and begging for release. I fought against my bonds even harder, screaming and jerking my body in every direction. My heart pounding, my body desperately needing his touch. I struggled and fought until I was completely exhausted. I lay limply, panting, unable to even move anymore.

He reached over and untied my hands. Even though they were released, I was too tired to move my arms, they lay right where they were. I felt as he untied my feet also, but I remained laying, sprawled out on the bed, still trying to catch my breath. He slid my legs together, and rolled me over to my side, moved my arms down, and laid down facing me. I looked into his eyes, so full of love and tenderness, wondering if that much love was reflecting from my own eyes back at him. I doubted it because I was so tired from struggling. His arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me tight against him as he kissed me softly. I finally managed to gather enough energy to wrap my arms around his neck as I kissed him back.

"I know just what you need," he said, as he pushed me over onto my back. His kisses started trailing down my body, as his hands slid my legs apart. As his lips kissed the shaved area just above where my lips started, my body shuddered under him. He slipped between my legs, his lips and tongue sucking and licking my clit with an unbridled hunger. His tongue reaching inside my pussy to lick out my sweet juices. Faster and harder he continued licking and sucking until I screamed as I was finally able to achieve that sweet, sweet release that my body had been aching for all morning. He continued until he was sure he had licked up all he could. My body jerking under his mouth. Again, I was limp, this time lost to sweet oblivion. His lips moved slowly up my body until he lay on top of me, kissing me, me tasting myself on his lips.

I moaned softly as he rolled to my side, pulling me tight against him, and cradled my head against his chest. I couldn't help but wonder if he had any other "punishments" planned for me while I was here as I drifted off to sleep again.