Day 30 of the Purple Ass Rash

Story Info
Namia's adventures in Yeldack.
2.1k words
15.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reohoko
reohoko
3 Followers

The ground, if that is what it could even be called - as it's gelatin surface was neither solid nor liquid and a purple that Namia had never seen before- was cold beneath her as she awoke. She could hear the grunts and whistles nearby but couldn't see any of the creatures that had been tormenting her for what had to be at least a month now. With a sky that was always semi-light with a green hue to it, time was something she could only measure by the bloating in her stomach that suggested she was about to start that time of month that had barely begun when she came here.

Shivering she wished they would give her clothes, any clothes, or even a stupid blanket. She sat up slowly, tenderly trying not to lean against the rash that had started right after they had brought her to the pool with the creature. Her shivering got worse, an entire week in water that was soft as feathers and the color of scrambled eggs. A rumbling erupted from her stomach, she hadn't eaten in a few days again, it seemed they seldom remembered to feed her.

Pushing back, she turned onto her hip to let the cool air blow on her bottom as she leaned against the rubber-like stalk of something she could only assume was their version of a tree. None of the creatures had laid a hand on her in days, she couldn't guess why. Her arms crossed slowly over her breasts and rubbed across her hard nipples. She listened for the sounds of movement, looking around the odd objects that littered the scenery, she hoped they would bring her food soon.

She could smell them, their cotton candy, lemonade cross that made her nose itch and her stomach growl more. Biting them might solve the food problem, but the hairless one, long stringy arms and legs, skin the color of mud, always held her still when they came to her. He was sneaky, she wouldn't see him, she didn't know if it was some sort of magic or camouflage that allowed him to move without being seen, but he did.

Just as the shiver from the memory of his cold thin fingers grabbing her arms, broke over her shoulders they were there. Her emitted a penetrating scream that echoed through the weird world, and she was pulled to her feet. He made clicking noises in her ear, pressing his hard membrane hard against her ass. The itching made her struggle even harder and he clicked more.

The first few days she had kicked hard at the tall, navy-blue, hairy one when he had approached, his toothless grin making her ill as he slide his long snake-like tongue out to lick her face. Namia had kicked him hard where she had hoped his cock was; she woke up much later with a tender spot on her head. She hadn't kicked again. Her eyes closed tightly fearing that the gangbang was about to start again, the slimy little creature would climb her leg, secreting a clear fluid that sank into her skin. The tremble that climbed her body caused the clicking to stop and she opened her eyes.

Mother was there, that was what Namia called this one. It seemed to be female, gentle features, a toothy smile, naked breasts that were at least twice as large as her own. Mother was kind and gentle; usually the "clicky" one didn't hold her when she came. Namia smiled at Mother, in her hands was food, some weird stuff that looked like a cross between an apple and a squash. Mother could almost be a hairless human female, only she had a tail that snaked out behind her and claws on both her hands and feet that looked as if they could be deadly.

The smile on Mother's face her bright teeth shining, made Namia relax, she let Clicky hold her still but didn't struggle against him. Mother's tail snaked out from behind her and her large eyes held Namia's as she lifted the fruit from the oblong plate with swift movement and brought it to her mouth. A little bite, she did that every time before offering food to Namia.

"Quajaxi," Mother said, her thin tail bringing the fruit to Namia's mouth next. Namia took a bite from it; letting the juices run down her chin and wishing her hands were free to wipe them up. The taste was different than the usual stuff Mother brought her. It smelled like oranges but tasted more like something she couldn't quite place, something nearly sour, just shy of making her pucker as she chewed the soft pulp.

While Namia tried to ponder the taste, Mother pushed it to her to eat more of. Namia hungrily bite off another bite, larger and chewed it quickly, her stomach loved it, even if her mind was busy trying to figure out what it was.

Another large bite, and as she chewed Mother's clawed fingers began to trace the path the juices were taking down her chin and neck. Namia gasped and nearly choked. Swallowing hard she stared at Mother, Her eyes still watched Namia's closely, but her closeness was new, her warm breath brushed lightly over her face.

"Quajaxi," Mother whispered. Namia stared at her eyes as she took another bite of the fruit, nearly gone now.

Her mind was beginning to wander; she took a bite of the new fruit by her mouth and let her eyes drift close. Lightly Mother's claws were rubbing down her neck and shoulders, a soft moan of pleasure escaped Namia's lips and she leaned back against Clicky. He clicked quietly in her ear as Mother kissed her cheek gently. It felt as if the dull light was getting brighter, it soaked into her skin and began to fill her.

"Quajaxi," Mother's voice felt far away as her tongue traveled down Namia's chin. Mother traced the path the juices ran and continued to fed Namia the fruit. Namia's legs began to tremble, her body felt nearly on fire and clit and nipples throbbed. She wanted to know what was happening but her body and mind wrapped itself around the touches and feelings that were beginning to encompass every inch of her being.

Mother's fingers were rubbing soft circles over her mound, cool fingers on fiery skin that caused Namia to groan with delight. She could feel Clicky's hardness against her lower back and suddenly a warm mouth engulfed her breast sucking on it lightly. She wanted more, pushing back against Clicky she felt his cock jump against her, his warm breath in her ear as he groaned. Her hips began to move soft circles against him that matched the ones Mother pressed into her mound.

The warm mouth let lose her nipple and Mother began to chant, a quiet eerie sound, "Quajaxi." Namia had thought that meant food, and had her body not begged so desperately for the touches she might have been concerned at the bright wild look in Mother's eyes. Clicky groaned again as she pushed against him with a desperate gasp.

Fingers slid into the warm soft folds of her inner lips and spread her open. She spread her legs wide, a silent plea for fulfillment. Namia wanted to beg, she wanted to cum, her body hungered to be filled, and she didn't want to wait another minute. Leaning against Clicky, she breathed heavily as he kissed softly behind her ear.

"Please," Namia whispered, her voice filled with desperation. Mother continued to chant and hold her lips spread wide, not touching just holding open. A new warmth filled her mound, and she new she had to pee, she wiggled against the fingers, wanting to escape before it happened, but Clicky held her still and Mother's other hand held tightly to her hip. "Please," Namia said louder, as she felt her control of her bladder escaping her. Mother's mouth grasped her other breast and sucked it in.

A shiver broke over Namia as she felt herself peeing; her body filled with warmth and her clit throbbed mercilessly. She could hear it hit the ground, Mother's lips vibrated over her breast as she still chanted. Namia was trembling, even the warmth that slid down her leg couldn't deter the orgasm that traveled over her entire body and started her begging again.

The ground shimmered beneath her and Mother began to softly rub her clit, her fingers careful not to let the claws touch the tender swollen skin. Clicky was rocking his hardness into her back and his tongue and lips found every sensitive spot in the back of her neck, orgasms began to flow over her like waves, her mind lost in them, so much so that as the soft downy feeling climbed up her legs, she didn't notice.

Mother's fingers slowly pulled out of her soaking wet pussy and Namia cried out. "Please!" she desperately shouted just as the feather softness climbed in to replace the fingers. Namia's whole body trembled violently and she immediately became wrapped in the touches, everything from her waist down tingling endlessly.

Namia's nipples hurt with the hardness, but she wanted more, her body ached for more, the hunger tore through her like tidal waves, and the feather softness brought her up on high peaks that made her feel as if she would experience heaven on any one of the highs it brought her. Mother's voice still chanted "Quajaxi," but now on her neck just opposite of Clicky's exploration. She missed his hard cock pressing into her back.

Soft, petal-like fingers swept over her hard nipples, a faint touch much like a feather. She knew it was the water moving like before but her mind played images of a handsome angel wrapping her in his wings. His eyes were the most perfect green as he bent his head down and planted soft kisses over her eyes and cheeks. Large firm hands grasped her breasts and softly twirled her nipples between thumb and fingers. Namia moaned again and let her eyelids close again. The feathers tickled her thighs, her ribs, and her stomach. A small scratch touched her neck and she opened her eyes again.

The vision shifted and Mother was there still chanting "Quajaxi." Mother's eyes stared into her's. Namia could see the egg colored water nearly covered her body but Mother's eyes held tight to hers. Something gently probed her, pressing against her clit, she wanted to close her eyes but Mother held her as if entranced. It pushed against her, finding the warm hole it sought and began to press into her. Namia's breathing became rapid her heart fluttered and she could feel the pressure of the thing seeking to enter her. She wanted to push down, take it deep into her but Clicky held her still.

It was nearly an eternity of gentle exploration before it began to enter her, her muscles contracted eagerly and she had begun to hold her breath in expectation. Finally it pushed in deeply; filling her like it had when she had first come there. A scream broke from her lips and Mother was suddenly kissing her, sucking in her screams as she trembled uncontrollable.

The hardness pressed into her, a slow deep rocking that brought waves of ecstasy over Namia's whole body each time it filled her. It seemed endless and time lost all meaning. Clicky's kisses on her neck and Mother's lips on hers, her tongue pressing deeply into her mouth in time with soft hardness that penetrated her.

Namia was sure she would pass out soon, but she did not want it to stop, she could feel it growing in her, feel the orgasm building. A part of her didn't want it to, she knew the orgasm would be powerful, encompass her whole being, but it was coming. It pushed faster, harder into her, Mother's claws gently slid up and down her arms, and her lips never left for even a moment.

Suddenly it happened, warmth shot into her belly, filling her beyond what she could have even imagined possible. Tingling covered her whole body, making her nipples even harder and she felt her clit jump, it's was like a warm fire breaking over every inch of her being exploding into fireworks in her brain. Her body trembled uncontrollably and her eyes turned into the back of her head. Mother sucked in her quiet screams and Namia passed out.

The water slowly flowed back into the ground. Clicky held gently the unconscious human girl and Mother pressed her hand to her mound, watching her body softly tremble again even while sleeping. They laid her back gently under the tree and Mother applied a soft green salve to the purple rash on Namia's bottom before leaving her.

reohoko
reohoko
3 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Fun With June Ch. 1 Businessman meets an insatiable woman.in Erotic Couplings
A Free Man's Passion In a futre world, enslaved Jarod is put up for sale.in Group Sex
Voyeuring the Cruz Ch. 1 Young voyeur enjoys a California beach town.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Pushing Her To The Edge He spanks her then takes her anal cherry.in BDSM
The Blues A preordained encounter with passion.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories