Day and Night

Story Info
From meek and mild mannered student to dominatrix.
1.1k words
3.6
10.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By day Zoe was a 24 year old med school student in her third year of intense schooling to become the pediatric doctor she had always dreamed about becoming. Studying hard at night and playing harder on the weekends.

Zoe; a mousy type girl that you would normally see in a library surrounded by books and pieces of paper, scribbling notes everywhere. Her long light brown hair pulled up in a bun atop her head, silver rim glasses perched on her button nose framed by a sprinkling of freckles across her nose and cheeks.

She looked down at her silver watch and gasped. She was late. And she absolutely detests being late.

Quickly she gathered all the notes and books and darted for the door. She ran to her little beat up car, Lola the mini, Zoe threw her books in the trunk next to a large black holdall. She checked her watch again, time was being recovered as she raced to the house.

Zoe parked up in the drive and grabbed her bag from the trunk as the front door opened. There stood Mamma.

"You are late..." Mamma yelled impatiently and she tapped her foot.

"I know, I know. Time ran away from me. I was at the library studying. I'm sorry Mamma, it won't happen again. Promise." Zoe told her as she kissed her on the cheek.

"Mmmhmmmm" Mamma said as she slapped Zoe's ass. "Get yo ass in and get ready. You're lucky he's never on time. Room 5"

"Yes Mamma." Zoe replied as she made her way upstairs to room 5.

By night Zoe was a dominatrix, it paid well and put her through school. She worked after school on Thursday night, Friday night and had the weekend to relax and study. Zoe was Miss X to her clients who paid for anonymity and a very good service.

Tonight was Mr H, he liked to be used as a whipping boy. Whatever Miss X said, he done without question, but if he ever does have a glimmer of questioning in his eyes; he pays.

Zoe appeared at the top of the stairs; full pvc corset in black, pvc gloves, fishnets, thigh high pvc boots, pvc panties, riding crop in hand, black masquerade mask over her eyes, hair in a high pony as she patiently waited on Mr H.

"Nice..." Mamma smiled as she looked up before she opened the door.

"YOU ARE LATE!!" Miss X shouts as she flicked the crop on her hand.

"Do you know what happens to little boys who are late?" she asked.

"WELL..." she asked again.

"Yes Miss, we get punished." He looked up at her excitedly.

"Is that something you like? You seemed to look pleased with yourself young man! Get up these stairs right now and into that room immediately!!" Miss X yelled.

He quickly scurried up past Mamma toward Miss X.

"STOP" she proclaimed. "How rude. Go and apologise to Mamma for ignoring her you insolent little boy!"

"I apologise for being rude Mamma, please forgive me." He said to Mamma with his head bowed looking at his feet.

"Apology accepted, don't let it happen again." Mamma told him.

He looked up to Miss X for gratification.

"Get up here and in that room now boy!" Miss X yelled, as he ran past her she swatted him on the ass with the riding crop which made him yelp.

"Thank you Miss."

He closed the door behind her.

"Strip to your underwear, you naughty little boy." Miss X commanded.

"Yes Miss." He quickly undressed.

"Have you been a bad boy today?" she asked.

"Yes Miss, I was. I was late coming here because my boss made me stay late. I pleasured myself at work today thinking about tonight..." he was interrupted.

"You dirty little boy. Pleasuring yourself at work! How disgusting. You vile pervert. Get on your hands and knees. NOW." She commanded.

She walked behind him. Slowly pulled back the riding crop and struck him quickly on the ass.

"Count them out you disgusting pig."

"One...Miss. Thank you."

She pulled the crop back again and let it sting his ass.

"Two... Miss. Thank you!"

This time she pulled his underwear down and struck him a third time on bare skin. The noise rang out around the room.

"Ahh...Three...Thank you Miss."

Miss X walked around to the front of him. She put the end of the crop under his chin and pushed his head up.

"Have you had enough you naughty boy?" she questioned him.

"No Miss..." he paused.

"What is it? Spit it out boy!" she demanded.

"I have been a very bad boy, I think I need some stronger penance for my sins." He told Miss X.

"Really? You want penance... penance you shall have." She smirked as she went into the bathroom.

She appeared with a 8 inch black strap on, on.

"Penance is here naughty boy." She got onto her knees behind him.

She stroked the strap on.

"Crawl over here now!" she demanded.

"Open that filthy mouth and suck on this. Get it nice and wet. Show me what a perverted little you are!" she held the strap on in her hands.

He slowly crawled over to her and looked up at her. She put one hand behind his head and force the strap on into his mouth.

"Suck it like the little bitch you are!" she yelled.

He done as was asked licking and sucking on the black strap on until Miss X pulled away from him. Which left him gasping for air as he fell forward onto his hands and knees.

Miss X positioned herself behind him, putting her hands on his ass cheeks she spread them wide. The tip on the black strap on gently rubbed his tight little starfish.

"Are you ready to repent?" she asked as she pushed her whole body against him.

The strap on strained against his tight asshole. She began to thrust as he let out a screaming moan. Her hands on his hips pulled him towards her as she sped up, thrusting hard.

She reached forward and pulled on his hair. "How does penance feel?" as she was still thrusting forcefully into him.

He doesn't answer.

She pulls out.

And thrusted back in fully.

His raspy scream let her know.

"Answer me boy!" she slapped his ass.

"I love it! Penance is good." He yelled.

"That's all the penance you are getting tonight." She laughed as she pulled out of him and pushed him to the floor.

"Thank you Miss!" he sighed.

"Clean yourself up, you messy pig." She threw a towel at him as she removed the strap on.

"Yes Miss." He replied as he got dressed again.

Miss X left the room and went down stairs. She was in the kitchen when Mr H came downstairs ten minutes later. He nodded to Miss X and gave an envelope to Mamma. With that, her shift was over. Less than an hour for a few weeks tuition.