Day at the Lake

Story Info
Spicing up our sex life in the outdoors.
1.4k words
3.99
49.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story happened a few years back after Wifey and I had been married about 7 years.

Wifey is gorgeous and I am lucky to be married to her. She is 5'11'', sandy blonde hair, 38c, and long legs. She has a totally drop dead gorgeous figure. She is better than I deserve.

I think we have a healthy, normal sex life. The love life is mostly on the conservative side. When we have sex it's either in bed or in the shower. But, from time to time I have been lucky enough to talk her into having sex outside the house. This is one of those times.

It was a hot summer day. Wifey and I had decided to take the boat out to the lake. After cruising around the lake for awhile, I turned the motor off and we talked as the boat drifted a bit. Wifey wanted to work on her tan and was wearing a hot neon green bikini. But, it still covered a lot of skin. So, being a nice husband volunteered to rub sunscreen on her back and anywhere else she needed it.

It's not a big boat, less than 18 feet with a walk through window into the front. The seat she was on will recline into a bench. So, I suggested we recline it so she can lie down. This would put her just below eye-line of boats passing by. But, she would still be getting full force of sunshine from above for her tan. She let me apply sunscreen and then she reclined on the bench seat. We listened to music and talked for a few minutes.

I was admiring her gorgeous body and getting more turned on by the second. I finally got up the guts to ask her to remove her top. Wifey hesitated and said no. I tried again. No boats are even near us, the people on shore can't see you. After a little more persuading, she agreed and took off her top.

I was a little boy in a candy store. I just soaked it in. Wifey was sunbathing topless in our boat. The sun was hot. There was a gentle breeze. The boat rocked gently in the waves. It was picturesque. I sat there gazing at my beautiful wife and her luscious curves.

After 10 minutes, Wifey surprised me and took off her bottoms. She must have been getting aroused a little with the situation. I don't think she has ever sunbathed topless before. It was very exciting. She is normally very quiet and doesn't talk much during sex. However, today she had a very commanding voice and talked directly to me, 'Come over here and put your tongue in my pussy'. I had never heard her talk like that. But, I was more than happy to oblige and jumped to attention.

I knelt beside her and buried my head between her thighs. She was already very wet. I split her labia with my fingers and began to lick her top to bottom. I kept licking as deep as I could get my tongue. She started to buck. Wifey's thighs would tighten on my head then loosen. I moved one finger inside of her and kept licking. I danced my tongue on her clitoris as fast as I could. I kept up the pressure and worked as much magic as my tongue could muster. I think the excitement of the situation helped. Topless, in public, knowing people might be able to see if a nearby boat got too close or if people in the lake houses had binoculars.

Wifey trembled. I knew she was close. She moaned. I buried my tongue in deeper and fingered a little bit faster. Wifey started to cum. Waves of pleasure rolled over her body aided by the waves hitting the boat. She came hard and fast. I kept licking but she pushed my head away. I guess she was a little sensitive after the waves of pleasure ended. I smiled and was quite pleased with not only Wifey's pleasure but my own performance. That was the fastest I had made ever made her cum with my tongue. I kissed her and told her how beautiful she was.

She said, 'It's time to see how fast I can make you cum'. She sat up and pushed me back into my seat. I just looked at her glowing body in the hot sun. Thinking how great she looked sitting naked in the boat before me. The day was turning out to be perfect. A day on the lake with a gorgeous girl that I love, I couldn't ask for a better ending.

But, it didn't end there. Wifey now informed me it was my turn. Still naked from head to toe, Wifey crawled over to me. I watched as her breast swayed from side to side as she crawled. When she reached me, she arched her back pushing her ass higher into the air. It looked great, I wanted to spank it.

I was still sitting in the chair that wifey pushed me into earlier. I don't know what had gotten into Wifey, but she was definitely being more aggressive and assertive than ever before, and I liked it. She asked, "How long do you think you can last once I start to suck your cock". I was already turned on, but hearing Wifey speak like that sent me to a new level of excitement.

As she kneeled over me, she tugged on my swim trunks. I lifted my hips and she pulled them down around my ankles. I could see down her back and over her sexy ass. Then she lifted her head and smiled at me. I thought to myself 'Oh yes...this should be fun'. As she made her way to my rock hard cock, her breasts brushed over my thighs. She slowly slid her breasts until my shaft was between them. She pressed down, her breasts fully surrounding my erect unit. She pulled back a little and grabbed my cock with one hand. She pressed the tip of my cock touch her left breast. She knelt up a bit more, and smiled again. She seemed to take a quick glance around the lake. Her topless body could easily be seen now that she had sat up. But, it didn't look like she cared. In the moment, she seemed to relish that someone might be able to catch a glimpse of her supple breasts. She had turned into a wanton sex vixen.

I was in sensory overload, I couldn't take it much longer. She stroked my cock a second time, then a third. I quivered. I had never her seen her be so assertive and take such control sexually. The situation definitely helped...public sex, lake, boat, hot sun, and gentle, rolling waves. As she completed the third stroke, I came massively and unexpectedly. I thought I would at least make it until Wifey put her mouth on my cock. The first load shot over her shoulder. The second spurt hit Wifey's breasts and the third and final cum shot landed on the floor of the boat between Wifey and me.

Wifey smiled at me and said 'That's my man!' I don't think she has ever made anybody cum that fast or hard. At first, I was mad that I had cum so fast. But, then wifey leaned in and kissed me. I forgot why I was mad. I mean really...it was a beautiful day, hot sun, and a naked woman kissing me, not much more that I could ask for. Well, maybe if I would have lasted a few more seconds. But, still it was a big, thick load, the fastest that I had ever cum. And it was the fastest I had ever made Wifey cum as well.

Still naked, we stood up and jumped in the lake. We washed the cum off and kissed playfully as we swam in the water for a few minutes. After we got back in the boat, I let Wifey sunbathe for a while (she had her top on this time). I was more than satisfied to just sit and enjoy the scenery.

This was definitely on my Top 10 list. Even though there was no intercourse, it's one of my hottest and most erotic memories of Wifey. I am such a lucky husband to have such a caring and beautiful wife