Day at the Races

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Very good,' the nurse said as I slowly stepped back over to her. 'Now you should have something to eat. You've been asleep for quite a while.'

I sat back down on the bed and swung my legs up onto it. Making sure I didn't hurt my tail, I leant back against the pillow as the nurse brought a tray of food over.

I knocked my hooves together as I ate, producing a satisfying clack from them. I was already enjoying my changes.

~

I remained in the hospital for one more day to ensure everything was right. I headed home the next day to find Margo waiting for me at the door. Her tail flicked back and forth as she spotted me.

'I could hear you coming!' she exclaimed, bouncing out to hug me. 'Your hooves are so loud. And, wow, you're taller now.'

'Yeah,' I said, trying to squat down a bit to hug her back. 'It's all a lot to get used to.'

'You look incredible,' she said as we both stepped inside. She led me into the lounge room and sat me down, immediately grabbing one of my hooves in her hands.

'It's so smooth,' she said, running her hand over it.

'I imagine that's because they're so new,' I said. 'They'll probably get rougher the more I walk on them.'

Her fingers traced up to where my hoof connected to my leg, feeling where the fur dipped over it.

'It's so strange,' she said. 'How can you even balance on those? My paws are small too, but they're more manipulable. You can't really angle your hoof if you step wrong.'

'Yeah, I had trouble at first,' I said, lifting and dropping my other hoof. 'But it's not too bad now. Human feet were a lot easier to find balance on, but these are so solid on the ground once I plant them.'

She shifted on the couch and moved her attention to my ears. They flicked instinctively as she touched them, but I held them still for her.

'They're so long,' she giggled. 'So much of you has changed! Your tail is so pretty, and your butt looks good too. Are you sure you're making the right choice leaving the brothel? You'd be the only horse girl there. I'm sure there'd be some clients who'd want to give you a ride.'

I shook my head.

'No, I have other plans.'

~

It had been almost a week since my procedure. I was becoming familiar with my new body. I strode around the apartment with ease on my hooves. I could bend over to pick something up without fear of toppling over anymore.

I had bought myself a hard bristle brush for the shower. It had become part of my cleaning routine to scrub my hooves every night, dislodging any bits of grass or mud that had wedged themselves into the underside of my hooves. It took a lot more effort to keep the fur on my legs clean and my tail silky smooth, but it seemed like a fair trade for shaving my legs. Not to say that shaving was automatically a thing of the past once you became a hybrid. I had seen some hybrid women take to the fashion of shaving their ass and upper thighs, giving themselves the appearance of wearing stockings of fur.

I grabbed my clothes for a jog, pulling on my sport bra and tank top. I put my hooves through my running shorts and pulled them up to right beneath my tail. I closed my wardrobe, taking one last look at my human running shoes. I didn't need them anymore.

I said goodbye to Margo and headed out. My hooves clopped against the path with each stride. It didn't take much effort to move along at a fast pace, my legs were so much longer and far more powerful than before. The wind blew past me, causing my long blonde hair to trail behind me along with my tail.

Though, today I didn't head to the park. I took a different route. Winding my way through new streets until I came upon it.

A race track. I slowed to a stop by one of the fences and watched. Horse men and women all ran around the track at blinding speeds. A small gathering of people sat in the stands, watching.

Determined, I strode around the fence until I reached a small building. My hooves echoed loudly as I stepped inside. A man looked up at me as I approached the desk.

'Good morning,' he said, taking note of my legs and ears. 'Are you here to race or to spectate?'

'I'd like to race, if I can.'

'Sure,' he said, grabbing a piece of paper. 'Just fill this out and I can slot you into one of the heats.'

I signed it and handed it back to him, receiving a wristband and a number to hang on my shirt.

'Just head through there,' he said pointing to a door, 'and they'll get you set up.'

I followed his instructions, heading through to a warm room full of other horse people.

'Your number will be called when it is your time to race,' a man shouted from the front of the room. 'Please be ready.'

I took a look at the number in my hand. 28. Simple enough. I sat down on a bench and tried clipping the number to the back of my tank top. It was difficult and I pricked myself a few times trying.

'Want some help with that?' someone asked. I turned to see a horse man standing next to me. Despite my best intentions, I couldn't help but notice the large bulge in his pants right near me. Two large balls were outlined, constrained within his pants, and a mass that must have been his sheathe. I blinked furiously as I looked up at him. He was handsome. Far too handsome for me to have been staring at his crotch.

'Um, yeah. Yeah, I could use some help.'

He sat down beside me and took the number from my hand. I turned my back to him and pulled my ponytail over my shoulder to give him space.

'Is this your first time racing?' he asked as I felt the second pin clip to my shirt.

'It's a lot of firsts for me, yeah. I only got my procedure a week ago.'

'Really?' he said, as I turned back around to face him, my hooves crunching on the concrete floor as I rotated. 'You're game to try so soon after it.'

'I've been running since I got it,' I said defensively, feeling like I may have overconfidently made a mistake.

'Well, if you feel confident enough on your hooves, then you should be fine, I guess. I'm Sean by the way.'

'Clarissa,' I said, offering him a smile.

'Next race is about to start,' the man from the front shouted. 'Please come forward: 7, 21, 28, 32, 33, 37, 41, and 48.'

'That's me,' he said, rising to his hooves.

'Me too,' I said, jumping up. Even with my extra height, he was still taller than me.

I clopped after him toward the front of the room. The man checked our numbers and lined us up for our starting positions.

'Right, head on out and good luck,' he said.

I followed the others outside into the warm sunshine. The grass was firm beneath my hooves, perfect for running.

'Runners, take your marks,' a voice boomed across the speakers.

I stepped up to the line in my lane and readied myself. My heart pumping as I waited.

The starting gun fired and I took off. My hooves thudding against the track. The sound of all eight of our hoof falls created a thundering sound as we rounded the track.

I began to pull ahead of those around me, my muscular thighs pumping with each powerful stride. I had never run so fast in my life. My jogs since the procedure were all fairly steady paced, I hadn't yet pushed myself to the limit. It felt like my legs were propelling me forward far faster than the rest of my body could keep up with.

I noticed out of the corner of my eye someone gaining on me. I watched as two rows over Sean pulled up even with me. He gave a little smirk as he slowly pulled ahead. I gritted my teeth and forced my legs to work faster, but he was too quick for me.

We crossed the finish line with him just ahead of me. I panted as I slowed down to a trot.

'Well you were right that you were ready. You blitzed the others.'

I looked up to see Sean approaching me.

'Thanks. I still couldn't beat you, though.'

He gave a breathy chuckle. 'I'll be honest. I'm one of the more experienced racers here. I'm rather surprised you kept up with me.'

My ears pulled back as I gave a shrug.

'Beginners luck, I guess.'

'Are you sponsored yet?'

My heart gave a little jump. 'No, but I would love to be.'

'I'll ask around. See if my trainer knows of anyone. I'll tell him you almost beat me.'

~

The next few months seemed to fly by. Every week I headed down to the racetrack, meeting with Sean. I hadn't found a sponsor yet, but I was keeping myself afloat from the winnings. Mostly second place winnings, though. It was exhilarating to race against Sean in the finals. He always won, but there was always the anticipation that this might be the race where I beat him. From the look on his face before each race, I would bet he was thinking the same thing.

We spent time together outside of the race track. He began joining me on some of my daily jogs, and other times we just hung out together. It was nice having someone that I could both enthuse about the racetrack with, and ask any questions relating to being a horse hybrid.

A few weeks after our first meeting he taught me how to swim with hooves. We headed down to the public pool after a race to cool off. It took some work at first, but eventually I got the hang of it. My initial kicking in the water achieved almost nothing; my hooves too small to give me any real propulsion. Instead I had to swim with a breaststroke.

As I got out of the pool at the end, the water caused my bikini bottoms to cling tightly to me, outlining both the large protrusion of my upper pussy around my clitoris, and the puffy ring of my butthole beneath my wet tail.

Embarrassed, I tried pulling it away from me to hide the outlines of my equine sex. But, as I turned back to Sean, I noticed him staying beneath the water. Through the rippling surface, I could see a large tube-like shape pushing against the leg of his swim trunks.

Without saying a word I spun around and strode over to grab my towel, wrapping it around my waist as quickly as I could. After a while he emerged from the pool too, looking flushed in the face.

We hadn't gone back to the pool since then, instead finding other things to do together. I couldn't deny that I was growing fond of him, but I didn't dare mention it for fear of him not feeling the same way and ruining what we had together.

And so it continued, until a few months after our first meeting. We lined up on the racetrack once more, positioned beside each other.

'I suppose I should tell you,' he said as we readied. 'My trainer is here today. I've told him a lot about you, don't let him down.'

My heart jumped with elation at the thought. Perhaps he was going to sponsor me too. Or perhaps he would recommend me to someone else. I could make a proper career out of this.

The starting gun fired and we took off. As usual, Sean and I pulled ahead of the rest. Pushed on by the potential, I forced my legs to work harder. My hooves drove into the solid grass with a thunderous speed. Sean slowly drew closer. I was catching up to him. He looked over his shoulder, giving that usual grin. The finish line approached. My legs strained. We drew neck and neck.

In a flash the finish line was behind us and we both slowed to a stop.

He turned and grinned at me.

'Wow, you were fast today!'

'I know!' I grinned back. 'Who won?'

We waited as they wrote the times up onto the board. I was ahead, by 0.1 of a second.

'Yes!' I cried as Sean pulled me into a celebratory hug. It felt like my breath caught in my lungs as he pulled me in close, my breasts pushing into his muscular chest.

As we broke apart I felt my face flushing. Hopefully he would just assume it was from running.

'Sean!' a man called, striding out onto the track from the stands. He was portly, but dressed in a fine suit.

'Harold,' Sean said. 'This is Clarissa.'

'Hi,' I said, shaking his hand.

'Congratulations to you. It takes quite a racer to beat Sean here,' he said, before turning to Sean. 'Now, did you speak to her about the proposition?'

'Uh, not yet,' Sean said.

Harold turned to me, his face beaming.

'Sean tells me you're hoping to be sponsored. Well, the grand cup is coming up, and I'd like to send both of you to it. Fully sponsored, of course.'

My heart felt like it would burst out of my chest. 'That would be amazing!' I cried.

'That's great to hear, and after seeing you race today, I have a lot of confidence in this decision. If you would like, we can head back to the ranch now and sign the paperwork.'

I looked to Sean and he gave me a nod.

'Sure,' I said.

~

Harold's driver pulled into a large estate as the sun fell low in the sky, giving an orange glow to the rolling hills. We pulled up in from of a large house and stepped out. Sean offered me his hand and helped me out of the car. My hooves crunched into the gravel drive.

'Welcome to Meadowbrook ranch! We have some of the best racers in the state here. Please follow me inside.'

I scuffed my hooves on the doormat before stepping into the cool foyer. My hooves thudded on the timber floor as he led us down to a small office.

'Please,' he said, motioning to a chair opposite the desk. He sat down and pulled some papers out of his desk.

'This is just a contract to state that you won't take a sponsorship from anyone else and that we will pay you accordingly, yadda yadda. Usual legal stuff.'

I gave it a cursory read and signed the bottom. I was finally sponsored.

'Excellent!' He said, clapping his hands together. 'I think we have a great shot at taking home the grand cup now. Sean, could you grab a bottle of champagne. We should celebrate.'

~

We drank and ate and laughed as the night grew long. The other horse men and women from the ranch keeping Harold occupied while Sean sat with me as we drank. Though I should have been ecstatic about my sponsorship, all I could think of was him hugging me today.

As the night drew on and the conversation slowed, he stood and offered a hand.

'Let me show you around,' he said.

My head felt warm, either from the champagne or the prospect of being alone with him. I rose shakily to my hooves, feeling like my legs were too long to be standing right now.

We stepped outside into the cool night air, our hooves clopping along the wooden veranda.

'It's very nice living here, you should consider it,' he said. 'There's a track over through there where we can train.'

'Is that a pool over there?' I asked, pointed to an area ahead where the veranda opened up to a lit pool area, looking out over the valley below.

'Yeah. It's great to jump in after a day of training.'

'Want to go for a swim now?' I asked, my face beaming as a playful nature came over me.

'Uh...' he said.

The memory of that time at the pool came back into my mind. Of my equine sex showing through my bikini bottoms. Of his horse cock pushing against his swim trunks. I felt flushed at the thought.

He let out a nervous chuckle. 'Well, I could get my bathers, but you don't have any.'

A cheeky grin spread across my face. 'We could just swim naked.'

His face went red at the proposal, but he didn't object. Whether spurred on by the moment or the champagne, I stepped forward and planted a kiss on his lips. He kissed me back until our mouths were deeply intertwined.

We finally broke apart, looking back at each other. My entire body felt flushed. My sex felt slippery and my tail seemed to be holding itself away from my ass.

'I guess we can have a swim for a bit,' he said.

'I have a better idea,' I said, grabbing his hand and leading him past the pool. 'Show me where your bedroom is.'

He got the message and took the lead, taking me around to the side of the house. He opened a door from the veranda and we stepped into a dark room. He moved around me and flicked on the lights before returning to kiss me again.

I pulled at his shirt and he yanked it off. I pulled mine off too, followed by my bra. He cupped my breasts between his large hands, kneading and squeezing them. I let out a gasp as his mouth found my nipple, delighting it with his tongue before moving onto the other one.

I grabbed the waistband of my pants and pulled them down, kicking them off with my hooves. My hands reached for the waistband of his pants, pulling them down until his horse cock was revealed. Only about two inches had poked out of his sheathe, but as I pulled his pants down it lengthened further, spilling out of him until it hung before me.

I dropped his pants to the ground, marvelling at his cock. It was at least twelve inches long. The head like a large mushroom. He released my breasts and stepped out of his pants. My eyes flicked between his eyes and his cock. My insides were begging for it to be buried inside me.

I moved over to the bed and bent over it. My tail instinctively raised up to give him access. As he approached me, his cock stood straight out, hardening fully. I felt it rub against my furless lips. The smooth dark skin around them swelling with my excitement.

He placed a hand on my furry, muscular hip and pushed the head of his cock into me.

I gasped as it slid in. Every inch stretching me out as it plunged deeper. Deeper beyond what I could imagine. It felt like someone had stuck their arm inside me, it was so thick and long. The flat head of his cock nudged against my cervix. He began to pull back out. The ridges of his cock head rubbed against my inner walls, causing me to shudder. I readjusted my hoof, trying to plant them firmly to take the oncoming thrusts.

He thrust back in with all his force, before thrusting again, and again. I moaned with each one. His cock felt so good inside me. His hoofs scrapped and thudded against the wooden floor as he thrust wildly into me. Surely someone would hear us.

'Uh...uh...uh,' I moaned as his cock pierced into me. 'Oh god, Sean, fuck me! Fuck me!'

His cock head began to swell, the flared ridges pushing out inside me. It felt like a giant plug, stuck deep within me. The immense pressure built. My hand shot down to find my equine clitoris. I rubbed into it, growing closer to orgasm with how full I felt.

'Ooooh!' I moaned.

My fingers dug into my clitoris as I came. My body spasmed and my hoof shook against the floor. He pushed that great plug of a cock head deep into me once more and he too came. His cum splashed against my cervix, filling me up until I felt I couldn't take any more.

As we both came down from our sex fuelled high, his cock head began to deflate and he pulled out. A splash of cum leaked out of me and spilled onto the floor, wetting my hooves. But I didn't care. I collapsed forward onto the bed, keeping my tail out of the sticky mess that was my pussy.

My first time making love as a horse hybrid. It was amazing. My equine pussy could take so much of him and felt so amazing. And it felt so good to be fucked while planted on my strong hooves. I couldn't imagine ever wishing to go back to being a pure blood. This was more than I ever could have hoped for.

His cock shrunk back into his sheathe and he laid down beside me, wrapping a hooved leg around my own and kissing me.

'So you said something about a midnight swim?' he whispered, stroking his hand over my ass and down my thigh, tickling the fur along it.

'Mmm, maybe later. For now this is perfect.'

12